Nude Therapy - Virginity Relief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those days were coming.

The Nudity Project was already being roundly criticized for appealing only to straight, heterosexual desires. They were making amends by letting everyone know that for men who loved men, and for women who loved women-- or any combination there of-- that accommodations could always be made, especially on Intimate Fridays.

The Virginity Pledge and Relief project was obviously designed to help straight or straight-leaning girls from becoming pregnant by making bad choices. A similar initiative was coming for girls who leaned a different way-- although teen pregnancy would no longer be an issue-- and Pat was more than ready.

Now Shannon had pulled her naughty finger out and was holding it out there for both nude ladies to see. Pat was holding her breath... would she or wouldn't she?

She did.

Shannon stuck that sticky wet finger in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Hmmm..." she said. "You actually taste hot! Like a salty sea, warmed by the sun."

Oh god, Pat thought, just take me now! She had a sudden image of this virginal little number with a strap-on nestled up against her clit.

Too much! Pat jumped up and grabbed the towel that was now under her bare ass as she headed for the hamper. She was quite sure that most of the juices that were soaking that towel had just now leaked from her own still-pulsing love hole.

Most women would be able to hide their aroused state under their panties-- not Pat. She actually hadn't worn panties for almost a year!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nancy was fully dressed but leaning against Kevin, her head happily on his shoulder as he put his strong arm around her, dining room chairs pushed together.

His right hand was on her upper thigh, skirt pushed up. Her left hand was tracing the outline of his penis through his light summer slacks. Nancy didn't see anything dirty or wrong in that: this was the penis that would slide deep inside her daughter in only five days.

Nancy and her daughter had already studied pictures of Kevin's penis in various stages of erection. In the last photo his penis was next to a ruler that showed him as just under 7 1/4 inches. The Project preferred that their facilitators not be much longer than that. They weren't looking for porn stars but for experienced, gentle men who wouldn't hurt their Pledges.

"Thank you for that," Nan said. "You made me feel so special. I'm so happy now that we chose you."

Kevin kissed the top of her head. She loved that! She snuggled even closer.

"Should we be worried about those two?" she asked as she tilted her head toward the stairs. She wasn't really worried; it was just... after months of all this planning for Virginity Relief, and now her daughter preferred girls?!

Kevin laughed. "They may want to, but neither one of them is going to go too far. It's all in the contract: I'm the only one allowed to have: 'intimate sexual contact resulting in orgasm for the Pledge' for the next seven days."

"This is all so... amazing! And to think we have Mandy Manning to thank for all this."

Kevin agreed and they briefly talked about the now familiar story:

Mandy was a famous Intimacy Trainer / Consultant. She was credited with the very first try-out party for Phase 02 Intimacy, in which men and women experienced what it would be like being intimate with each other at work-- in the comfort of Mandy's luxurious condo. (See "Nude Therapy - Phase 02.")

Then Mandy was also there, supervising a trio of college coeds who came into a company on a Sunday to try out what nudity and intimacy would be like in a real corporate environment. One of the girls reluctantly admitted that she was a virgin-- and the other two shyly "presented" her naked body to the lucky male sales exec who would be her First Inserter.

And Mandy had her epiphany:

Why not repeat this beautiful offering as an actual ceremony? Why not show that the Nudity Project could do something more constructive than just getting women naked at work?

Specially trained volunteers-- older, more experienced men-- would make themselves available, only to those girls who chose to have an official Virginity Relief Ceremony. They would ensure that their Pledges would experience as little discomfort as possible, while being treated with all the respect they deserved. (See "Nude Therapy - Phase 04: Nude Coed Sunday".)

"I follow Mandy on NudeTube and on the Nudity Blog," Nancy said. "Have you ever met her?"

Kevin shook his head. "I did see her live at an Intimacy Training seminar. She is... something else in person: a cross between a blonde goddess and seeing the sexy housewife across the street naked. You just... you just have to fall in love with her!"

Something about Kevin's starry-eyed look as he thought about Mandy Manning nude and in person got to Nan. She pulled him close and they really began to kiss each other: tongues on each other's lips, on each other's teeth, and then meeting each other deep inside.

Then they heard the unmistakable sound of light, giggly voices soon accompanied by the thump of feet coming down the stairs.

They both jumped up.

Nancy never wore that much lipstick so there wasn't much for Kevin to wipe off. The most telltale sign of their recent intimacy however, was the notable bulge in Kevin's light summer slacks.

"Everyone is..." Nancy whispered. "Your wife is gonna see that!"

Kevin just smiled.

"She's used to it by now. It's of course very unofficial, but it's important that all of the parties that will be at the Ceremony spend some intimate time together beforehand."

Nan watched her daughter's face as she descended the stairs. It was a mixture of sly embarrassment and guilty pleasure. Obviously, the two upstairs ladies had also spent some intimate time together.

All was forgotten as soon as Shannon practically ran to Nancy and hugged her tight.

"Mom?" she spoke over Nan's shoulder. "I'd really like Pat to be there, at the Ceremony, as my second. Is that okay?"

Nancy looked over at Pat. She and Shannon had discussed finding someone else-- most Pledges had at least two companions-- but there really wasn't another female in their lives who would be comfortable with this whole, very sexual thing. However, that sexy, mature, Committed Nude woman staring back at her was blinking back tears.

"Of course it's okay sweetie," she rubbed her daughter's back as she was getting teary-eyed herself. "It's totally okay because these two are both amazing, wonderful people."

Pat was now openly crying so Nancy opened up her arms. Pat stepped in and now Nan was comforting two beautiful women; one lightly clothed, the other totally nude.

Nan looked up to Kevin and caught him turning away, wiping his own eyes. She knew then that she and Shannon had made the right choice-- these were two sweet, caring souls who only wanted her daughter's special day to be wonderful. They weren't in it to "get off" or to claim bragging rights over taking a girl's virginity. They were only part of this whole crazy Virginity Relief experience because they both genuinely loved young women.

And Nancy suddenly realized then and there as she let out a deep, contented breath-- and as she squeezed both women even tighter-- that she totally loved them both.

12