All Comments on 'Nude Therapy'

by Pixxie

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very hot! Maybe a follow-up chapter where they progress to anal?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 5 years ago
Tender story of motherly love

More mothers should seek ways to connect with their children. Masterfully crafted story of what all mothers and sons should experience.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 5 years ago
I remember you!

I remember you Pixxie! When I saw this on the new submissions section I knew it was going to be great. "Mark, It's Your Mother... I'm Naked" is one of my favorite stories. Any chance of a follow-up chapter for that?

This is a great, great story though. So glad to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Awesome story and very, very erotic.

clive2007clive2007almost 5 years ago
Very good

Very erotic. How could he not fuck his hot mom? Stylistically it needs some work but the erotic idea is very good. a very sexy story. i will look at your other work

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987almost 5 years ago
An Erotic Well Written Story

I thought this was a very erotic, sexy and well written story.

What a pity I never had a son.

Makes me shudder to think of all that cum inside my ....shall I say pussy ?......or the C word ?

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
A Story to enjoy *****

This is one of the best ways to keep a family together,mom and son now truely love family life........Very good read

PixxiePixxiealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for all of the kind words - it is the reward for all the work I do.

Sequels are difficult for me. It's all about the pursuit; convincing the object of your desire to do the unthinkable. There might be room for exploring more sexual avenues, fleshing out the 'continuing adventures' that I just glossed over at the end. I don't know, there are so many more moms that I want to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally

Finally, a story with proper spelling and punctuation. You received my first ever five-star rating on this site, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i think of this story all the time with you as mum.

great story

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great story. And thanks for letting the mother keep her bush. Maybe have a sequel with watersports--can't get pregnant that way.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
Glad you are writing again! 5 Stars.

Love all your stories.

Thanks!

BigguywithasmileBigguywithasmilealmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Great read. Left me longing for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really good

I am disappointed it is fiction, but it is well-written and deserving of 4*s.

I purposely exposed myself to my college-aged son to see if he would be interested in being my lover, since my husband had lost interest even after I worked hard to tone my body such that other men noticed and complimented me.

My son did not disappoint me. He soon realized I was trying to seduce him, and he took control and fucked me regularly, in all ways, to include some kink (tying me to the bed). It lasted three years, until he married and moved away.

Now, our liaisons are very infrequent but as passionate as ever. His wife treats me more lovingly now, and I have asked my son if she knows. He refuses to affirm or deny. I take that as a yes, but am mum about it with her.

Life has been good to me, and I don't want my intimacy with my son to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Better writing mom and son in genres: nonconsent/reluctance, not just a incest

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Good Idea

I liked the set up and think it was a good idea, but the transition didn't work for me. IMO a teenager taking control doesn't work.

andrewmoocowandrewmoocowalmost 5 years ago

Would like to see more of these two sometime. Maybe a follow-up could have them embrace nudism more and hang out at a nudist club?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no fucking

kinda ruined this story...

nashman1000nashman1000almost 5 years ago
Terrific!

Great story, and I liked the writing. I'd love to see a 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I like that we eventually realized she had a full bush--I love a hairy pussy. And, I liked the part about how they just wanted to feel him fully inside her and enjoy that moment. That was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHAVE

A shaved pussy is far better for licking and teasing. Also, no lingering foul odors.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
Second read. ^*!^*!^*!

I LIKED IT.

..THANK YOU AGAIN..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

Shaved pussy NO!!! Cumming any where except in a pussy is also a huge NO!!! Babe's are good. This is a love story and why I read incest. I don't like fuck stories of any kind.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
When she said...

"no more intercourse" it went from a 5 to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good!!

They do make contraceptives you know problem solved. Need more.

PixxiePixxieover 1 year agoAuthor

A reader messaged me directly:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me. Nude Therapy is a favorite of mine; there is character development and a progression of their relationship. I spent a lot of time honing the story.

As for cumming on mom's face: she leaves it on her face for the joy it brings her son (I have an unfinished story already about the skin benefits of semen); and I think that there are times where she forgets to wipe it off or she doesn't do a complete job of cleaning up, but she is secretly proud of her son's cum.

And to all you haters who gave this story a bad score because mom got a little gun shy when he came inside her; if your mom asked if she could walk around naked and suck your cock all the time, but you could not cum inside of her - you would still say yes in an instant. I felt the scare felt true and honest for the character, but I left it open for different kinds of sex.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

That was a really good story, thank you! 5 BIG STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous