Nude Touch Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers

I watched his handsome gray eyes as he read over the paper in his hand. He seemed to be hesitating at that point.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I... didn't realize how embarrassing these things would be once I had you in front of me," he confessed.

"Oh, would you like for me to start and break the ice a little?"

"Yes, please," he said and laid his list beside his leg.

I looked over my list and suddenly felt apprehension too. It was more embarrassing to be acting on things I came up with instead of following the tablet.

"Wow, you're right. This is embarrassing. Um, let's trade lists."

He looked at me with wide eyes after that suggestion.

"Uh, I don't think that will help."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to see my list," he said guiltily.

"It's probably not as bad as mine. Let's do it and get it over with. I won't be offended by what you wrote if you're not offended by mine."

"Okay," he sighed and reluctantly exchanged lists with me.

I blushed as I read over the intimate things he wanted to do. What struck me the most was how he described me. Every other word was calling some part of me perfect, beautiful, alluring, and so on.

"Ian, do you really think of me like this?" I asked as I looked at him in disbelief.

He was smiling as he looked at me again.

"I do. That's another reason why I didn't want to show you my list," he confessed.

"Well, I'm glad you did. I didn't write it on my list, but I think you're pretty amazing too."

He sighed in embarrassment as he stared at me for a moment. The intensity of his gaze sent my heart pattering a little faster.

"Katie, have you ever had an intimate relationship with anyone?"

"Not really. Have you?"

"No. The thought of getting close to someone like that terrified me, but not anymore, thanks to you."

"I know what you mean. Shall I pick something from your list to officially get our session started?"

"Please do. Be gentle. I regret writing a lot of it."

"It's not so bad. Let's see. I like this one. Spend a minute smelling each other's hair. I'll smell you first."

He rolled his eyes at his own suggestion before he scooted closer to me and leaned in. I set the list down and leaned in too. I touched his neck and pulled him a little closer, running my nose through his dark hair and breathing him in. He smelled wonderful. I moaned softly as I sniffed different parts of his head. The top didn't smell as heady as the side. He smelled tastier close to his neck and face.

"Yep. You smell delicious," I said and leaned away from him.

"My turn," he whispered as he ran his fingers into my hair.

He pulled me closer and breathed me in, softly moaning the entire time. I felt tingly as he did it. When he finally released me, I saw that he really enjoyed it too. His erection gave it away.

"I knew that would happen," he grumbled as he picked up my list and used it to cover himself.

"Ian, you don't have to be embarrassed. Will you... let me look at it?"

"Uh... sure... that's not on the list, is it?"

"No. I thought about putting it on there, though," I said with a smirk.

"Wow, okay," he grinned and moved the paper, revealing his happy erection.

It was arousing to see it up close. His tip was pinker than the shaft. The urethra looked like a little winking eye. He moved it without touching it, and I looked at him in disbelief. He laughed at my reaction.

"Holy cow, it can move on its own?"

"Yep. It doesn't have a wide range of motion, but there are muscles around the base that I can flex."

"I didn't know that. Um, can I... touch it? I completely understand if that's overstepping."

"I uh... I don't mind," he said and leaned back so I could see it better.

I bit my lip and reached for it. I heard Ian gulp as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and gave it a squeeze. It was hard as a rock, yet soft and silky on the outside. I had not been expecting it to be that pleasant to touch. I stroked it in an exploratory manner, making him shudder. Then I gently rubbed my thumb over the softer skin of his tip. It was amazingly smooth and silky.

"I had no idea it would feel like this."

"Do you like it?"

"I do. Thanks for letting me touch it," I said and released him, feeling a little overwhelmed.

"No problem," he sighed and straightened up.

I watched him as he took a deep breath and scratched his head.

"Um, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No, just overly aroused," he confessed with a smile.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's not a bad thing."

"Oh, good, uh... to be fair, would you like to explore part of me?" I asked with my heart pounding. The room suddenly felt hotter than normal.

"I would love to. Um, can I see between your legs?"

"Sure," I nodded and scooted back on the ottoman a little, so I could open my legs for Ian.

His eyes went wide, and his face and neck blushed as he gazed at my most intimate area.

"Does it look like you thought it would?" I asked.

"Uh, it does, but better. Do you shave the hair short like that?"

"I do. I like it tidy."

"Oh, I like it too," he said with a nervous nod.

"Um, would you like to touch it?" I offered, my stomach fluttered in disbelief at what I had just said.

"I would love to. Um, tell me to stop when you're ready, okay?" he asked nervously.

"Okay."

My skin felt hot as he brought his fingertips to my pussy lips and gently stroked them, sending a shudder throughout my body.

"Wow, that feels really nice," I breathed.

"Your skin is insanely soft," he whispered as he gently ran his fingers over my lips and then up through my crack.

I moaned when I felt his fingertip slide through the moisture that had collected at my opening. He explored that area a little more, playing in the slippery warmth. My breath was getting excited as I enjoyed his touch. He watched my face as he gently slid his middle finger inside me, causing me to groan. It felt wonderful. My inner muscles twitched as he gently pulled his finger in and out, provoking my whole body.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered.

"No."

"Do you want me to go deeper?"

"Yes."

"Then allow me to get closer," he said as he withdrew his finger and crawled over next to me.

He sat beside my left leg so he could touch me from a better angle. It also brought his face closer to mine. My heart was pounding, and my body was eager as he reached between my legs and slid his finger inside me again. I groaned as he pushed in deep, spreading my lips apart as his palm pressed against my clit. I had fingered myself before, but having someone else do it felt a hundred times better.

"Mmm, that's wonderful," I groaned as I enjoyed his touch.

"Katie, can I kiss you?" he whispered.

"Yes."

He leaned in and tasted my lips. He slid his tongue into my mouth and pushed his finger deeper at the same time. It made my whole body throb. We clumsily kiss for a moment. We were both obviously new to it. His breath smelled wonderful, and he tasted like the smell of his skin. We had to pull away to breathe after a minute of sloppy exploration.

"Do you want me to do it differently?" he asked.

"Um, push your finger harder against my clit as you slide it in and out."

He smiled and focused pressure and strokes on my most sensitive area. I shuddered and gasped as the stimulation pushed me out of control.

"Oh God, do it harder," I begged as my inner muscles tensed and trembled.

He kissed me again as he worked his finger fast inside me, stimulating the muscles that were making my crotch feel wild. I cringed and jumped with spasms again and again. It was breathtaking. I relaxed a few seconds later, feeling dazed and sleepy.

"Oh wow, thank you, Ian," I whispered with a grin.

"Thank you for letting me do it."

"I would love to return the favor. What can I do for you?"

"Uh, whatever you want. Anything would be nice."

I smiled and grabbed his raging erection. It was slightly red with excitement. He groaned and leaned on his arms as I pumped him.

"Is that good?"

"It is. You can be more aggressive. It won't hurt me."

"How so?"

"Here, like this," he said as he guided my hand, squeezing it around his shaft and pulling the soft skin up around his tip.

I knew I had the technique right when he shuddered and groaned. He chewed his lip as he squirmed against the ottoman, enjoying my vigorous pumping.

"That's really good. Do it faster."

I smiled and kissed him as I doubled my pace. He groaned, and his body twitched, then he tensed and gasped. I leaned back to watch as his cock grew really hard in my hand. He shuddered and jumped as cum burst out of his tip again and again. I was surprised at the amount of it as white globs landed on my hand, thigh, and on his stomach. I had assumed it came out all at once, not in five different spurts. Seeing him overwhelmed with pleasure turned me on again. I kept up my pace, but he gasped and grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Go slower now. I'm really sensitive."

I chuckled and slowed my strokes. He smiled and groaned as little aftershocks tensed his cock a few more times. Then he collapsed on the ottoman to rest.

"Thank you, Katie. That was wonderful."

"Thank you too, Ian," I said and laid my head on his chest.

His arms went around my shoulders and squeezed me. His heart was pounding happily against my ear. I could have fallen asleep at that moment.

"Hmm, I wonder if we were supposed to do that," I mused.

"I doubt it, but I'm glad we did."

"Me too. I could easily fall asleep, but I don't want to waste our time together."

"Me either. Let's see," he said and picked up the timer. "We still have eight minutes. What would you like to do?"

"Um, let's walk in the garden for a bit. I need to rinse my hand in the fountain."

"Good idea."

Day 4.

I woke up aroused the next morning. Playing with Ian the day before had my emotions all over the place, but it was an improvement from the constant dread and anxiety. I found myself smiling as I took a shower, dressed, ate breakfast, and left for the clinic. Betty was thrilled with my improvement. She claimed I smiled more in the last four days than I had in three years, and she was probably right. I felt warm as I stripped and stood in front of the Nude Room door, eager to see Ian. The doors unlocked, we entered together and greeted each other with smiles. Ian already had his hands in front of his crotch, trying to hide his eagerness. I rolled my eyes at him, and he held up his hands in defeat. We slowly strolled over to the white ottoman and stood next to it, curiously gazing at each other. Then a deviant impulse struck me. I smiled wickedly and crawled across the ottoman, making Ian's eyes widen in surprise. I leaned down close to his cock, and slowly took it into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he breathed as I sucked on him, making him twitch.

I felt extremely aroused by what I was doing. His reactions were also making me hotter. He groaned as he ran his fingers into my hair. He was already breathing hard. I tasted a bit of salty sweetness on his tip before I took his cock deep into my throat. I took it too deep and gagged myself, causing us both to start laughing. I sat up on the ottoman and looked at Ian in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing," I chuckled.

"Don't apologize. That was thrilling. You don't have to gag yourself on it, though."

"Okay, uh, do you have any pointers?"

"Um, pump the base with your hand while stroking the tip with your mouth. That should feel nice."

"Okay."

I leaned down and tasted his cock again. I held his base and pumped it as I stroked his tip against my lips and tongue.

"That's really good," he groaned as he ran his fingers into my hair again.

I worked up a good rhythm as he gently rocked his cock into my mouth. My jaw was aching from the effort. It was harder to perform than it seemed, but I loved hearing his pleasure. I felt his cock getting harder as I worked him closer to orgasm. I slid my fingers between my legs and massaged my pussy as he gripped my hair a little harder.

"I'm cumming, Katie," he groaned as his body tensed.

I plunged a finger into my cunt and massaged myself as his cock grew extra stiff, then he grunted as his cum burst hot on my tongue. I shuddered with pleasure and fingered myself as I swallowed what he gave me. I sucked him through the orgasm as he sighed and groaned. He was making me extremely horny.

"Ease off. I'm really tender now."

I grinned and leaned back on the ottoman, spreading my legs so Ian could see how aroused he made me. He smiled as he looked me over, then he lowered his head between my legs and plunged his tongue inside me.

"Oh!" I gasped from the incredible sensation.

My eyes rolled back a little as his tongue pushed against my inner muscles. I ran my fingers into his hair and pulled his face harder against my cunt. He groaned as he enjoyed my taste and smell. His licking grew more aggressive, making my legs twitch. He reached up and pressed his thumb against my clit, and I let out a pathetic whimper. He massaged my clit and licked hard against the top of my cunt, putting wonderful pressure against a very sensitive area.

"Oh fuck," I gasped and tensed with orgasm.

He aggressively licked me through it, making me cry out and squirm. It was incredibly satisfying. Then, to my surprise, he climbed over me and guided his cock against my pussy. I gasped as he stroked his tip through my tingling lips. It felt like hot silk.

"Can I fuck you, Katie?" he whispered as he searched my eyes.

"Yes, I want it," I breathed.

He eagerly penetrated me, and I cried out from the massive intrusion. It felt shockingly good. My pussy was still twitching with orgasm. I loved being stretched open on his cock. Then he started fucking me. I gasped and panted with every powerful thrust. The pumping motion inside my tight flesh was wild and delicious.

"Oh God, I'm cumming again," I panted and cringed under him.

He groaned in delight as he felt my body seized with pleasure.

"You are so fucking hot, Katie," he panted right before he grunted with orgasm.

I was gasping and shaking as he pumped hard into me, riding his own waves of pleasure. My pussy grew extremely wet as his cock twitched inside me. I knew it was his cum mixing with my own excess of arousal. I shuddered as it dripped out of me.

"That was amazing, Katie," he breathed as he relaxed on top of me.

"It was. How soon can you do it again?"

He laughed at my question.

"Um, I need a few minutes to recharge. Ten minutes would be ideal. I think our session will be close to ending at that point."

"Damn. We should exchange phone numbers then."

"Excellent idea."

In conclusion, Nude Touch Therapy saved Ian and me from debilitating social anxiety and helped us discover each other. We confessed to our therapists everything we did in the Nude Room, and they didn't condemn any of it. They were glad we found something that worked for us. Dr. Betty said we were the most successful participants to come out of the program. Ian and I helped raise awareness of Nude Touch Therapy by writing our story for other anxious people to read. The therapy is still considered alternative medicine, but under the right circumstances, it's extremely effective.

chloehunt
chloehunt
847 Followers
12