Nude World Order Ch. 02

Story Info
Candy goes for job interviews.
4.2k words
4.2
12.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm rang at 10am in the morning. I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my job interviews.

After bathing, I spent about a minute finding my clothes and I couldn't find them, then I remembered. "Oh yeah. I am a PN. I have to be permanude for 3 years..."

My nice friends had talked to their bosses about me and offered me a job interview.. each of them.

Timothy was in sales. Walking and talking face to face in public, telling strangers about the products and trying to sell them. I got shivers just thinking about it, but there were nice to find jobs for me, plus last night. The least I could do would be to attend the interview.

Jason was a tutor. Not the home tutor, he was a tutor at a tuition center. But again, not the usual teacher teaching math or science. Jason was an art teacher, which was probably why his boss agreed with having me.

Kate was an Office Lady. Probably the most indoor or normal workplace compared to the rest of my friends. Her boss was also a female.

Ashley and Andrew worked at the same place but different duties. Ashley was a waitress while Andrew was a Bartender.

I had to go to all interviews, starting with Sales.

I tried to borrow some money from my dad in order to book a ride that would drive me to the locations of the interviews. My dad didn't offered to drive me at all..

"Hey dad, I need to borrow some money for transportation today for my interviews." I said.

"How much do you need?" Dad asked.

"300."

"Are you crazy? Just for transportation today?"

"Yes. I have to book a ride."

"You haven't even earn any money yet and you're going to spend that much money on a single day just for transportation?"

"Yes. Why? Do I have to suck your dick for the money or something?"

My dad slapped my face and shouted at me, "How dare you?"

"You have already forced me to be naked, so the least you can do is be nicer to me, dickface!" I said in anger.

"Get out of my house! You can use this card to take the bus and train!" My dad threw a transportation card to my face. "Now get out! Don't make me drag you!"

With only my heels, handbag and steel collar, I walked out of the house... Naked.

I walked naked to the lift lobby and froze in fear and anxiety. "Oh God. I'm really doing this aren't I? Naked in public in broad daylight. Oh my God. Oh my God...."

I bit my lips and took the lift down to the ground floor. I live in a residential area and each residential block had about 50 homes, all packed together. No matter which direction I walked to, it would be a residential area.

Everything looked almost the same as it was a century ago, maybe the color of the residential blocks were now much more distinct and there were drones and shuttles flying all over. I could never wrap my head around how they could navigate through the air altogether without an accident.

Thanks to the internet, there were more drones than usual. Probably my dickhead of a dad that purposely leaked information about me finally leaving the house.

As I walked through the residential areas, many men were whistling at me, cat calling, moaning, stroking their crotches, and calling me names like Slut or Sugar tits.

I felt very uncomfortable but they didn't touch me at all due to the laws which I was very grateful for. But the men were still close enough and it was still very embarrassing for me.

It kind of felt like I was a high class escort or goddess. Everyone was staring at me, mentally and dreaming of having sex with me, they were right next to me but couldn't touch me. Like I was some kind of unattainable apple.

I was starting to love the attention a little too much when I took the bus. I found myself unable to stop grabbing my boobs and sliding my hand down to my pussy. Everyone, men and women, stared at me as I teased myself in the bus until I orgasmed.

When the bus stopped at the bus interchange, I woke up as if I was in a trance. I quickly got up and alighted the bus, embarrassed of what I've done. There were a lot of people as usual, some of them took a quick look at me and went away, minding their own business.

Most of them, however, stopped to take a good look at my body. I felt like an exotic animal for a moment but I was about to be late for my first interview.

I took the train and tried my best not to touch myself again while everyone continued staring at me.

By the time it was time for me to alight, I realized I was already late for my interview. I texted Timothy about it and he told me not to worry. That being a PN had a lot of benefits and I could get away with a lot of stuff.

I thought about it and realized it was true. I just orgasmed in the bus earlier and no one complained about it. In fact they told me how beautiful I was and took videos of me. And at the bus interchange earlier, a male police officer even saluted at me like as if I was royalty.

'Maybe being a little late won't kill me..' I mumbled and went straight for my interview.

The interview was rather weird. I thought it would be a one to one interview in a small room but instead, the interview was held in the meeting room.

I was led my a male receptionist into the meeting room and was offered a glass of water by him and he left. He was very nice and a gentleman, far more than I've ever received when I'm clothed. He opened the door for me, slide the chair out for me, pushed the chair in for me, gave me water and kept smiling. It was a little awkward since it's a job interview not a date.

I took a sip from my glass of water and quickly, a knock came at the door. "Hi Candy! My name is Jimmy."

I stood up, shook his hand and bowed a little, "Hi Jimmy, I'm Candy! Nice to meet you."

"Timothy had already filled me in on what's going on, shall we get started?"

"Sure."

I sat down and saw Jimmy doing the same thing as his receptionist. Pulling out the chair, and sliding it in for me. But after I sat down, I saw Jimmy walking to his chair, Timothy walked into the meeting room as well as a few other men. It got really weird really fast.

Including Timothy and Jimmy, a total of 10 men came in and all of them sat on the chairs around the meeting room's table.

"Erm.. W-What is this?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Aren't you here for the job interview?" Jimmy asked me back.

"Well yes.. But.."

"Alright. Before we start, let's introduce you to the team first. This is Aaron, the receptionist, you met him earlier.

"Yes I did. Hi..."

"This is Thomas, the sales lead."

"Hi.. nice to you meet you.."

"Your friend, Timothy, sales person."

"Hi....."

"And this is James, sales person."

"Hi."

"Boyd, sales person."

"Hi."

"Adrain, sales person."

"Hi."

"November, sales person."

"Hi."

"Liam, sales person."

"Hi."

"Aiden, sales person."

"Hi."

"And I am Jimmy, the sales manager."

"Hi."

To be honest by the time it reached the third or fourth introduction, my mind spaced out. I understood why there were so many men in the interview with me. I'm naked. All of them wanted an excuse to look at me.

"So Candy, shall we start the interview?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Oh don't call me sir, just Jimmy will be fine. And relax, we aren't going to eat you. Haha!"

The men laughed and exchanged looks at each other, as if I didn't knew what they meant.

"Why don't you start by telling us about yourself, Candy?" Jimmy asked.

"Sure Jimmy. My name is Candy, just reached 18 years old, and I will be a Permanude for 3 years. My dad signed me up for it, practically forced it onto me."

"Wow.. that's a goo- I mean bad... bad daddy you've got there, sweetie." A man coughed and changed his sentence midway.

The rest of us stared silently at him, including me.

"So now I'm looking for a job or I might be kicked out of the house today." I continued.

"I see. With your qualifications, it will be difficult to get you hired right away, but since Timothy was the one that recommended you and I trust his judgement, why don't we conduct a practical test to see how good will you be in doing sales." Jimmy said.

"Hmm.. that's a good idea but I don't really have all day. I have another..."

"Yes babe, we know. Timothy has already filled us in. Let's get started right away. Take this brochure and this item. Try to sell it to us, one by one. All of us already had roles to play. We just want to see how you handle the problems that will definitely come at you during the job here." Jimmy said so professionally and I was impressed with him until I saw what the item actually was....

A dildo.

I knew Timothy had been selling health products and not sex toys so this was a little insulting and demeaning to me. But i guessed it couldn't be helped since I'm the only female in this meeting room and the only one naked.

"You up for this or...?"

"Yes Jimmy. I'm ready."

"Good! Let's start with Timothy. To get you all warmed up!"

Timothy and I stood up and he acted like he was walking in public until I stopped him.

"Hello Sir."

"Wow! Totally naked!"

"Yes Sir. Would you be interested in buying our latest product?"

"Yeah tell me more about it, baby!"

"This is a Dildo. One of the most highly recommended from.."

"Wait hold on. Since it's a dildo and it's so popular like you said. Use it and show me exactly how good it is, baby!" Timothy acted like a hooligan as he rubbed my shoulder.

He planned this... All of them. They never wanted to hire me in the first place. They just wanted to humiliate me. But Timothy's my friend so maybe I was overthinking it. Maybe they would hire me if I did a good job.. I decided to trust the man I knew. He's my friend, who else could I trust if I didn't trust him.

"Yes Sir. O-Of course... I.. I will.. erm.. demonstrate for you, S-Sir.."

"Good! Go on then!" Timothy said and spanked my butt.

The rest of the men were smiling at me as I didn't complain or told them I was done. Instead I did what everybody wanted to see. Well, secretly I wanted to show everyone as well.....

I got up onto the table and knelt down, next, I bent forward a little and supported myself with my left hand while my right hand took the dildo and I thrusted it into my wet pussy.

"Woah... She's doing it.. Amazing..."

I kept on moaning non stop as I looked at the men. When I orgasmed, I humiliated myself further and squirted.

Timothy had a shock look on his face. So did everyone. I crawled a little to Timothy, smiling, and gave him the dildo. "So... Did you want to buy it now?"

"Huh? What! Oh! Of course babe. I'll buy it." Timothy said.

Jimmy started to stand up and clapped his hands. The rest of the men did the same. I remained on all fours on the table and bowed.

"You're hired! Candy!" Jimmy said and everyone cheered.

"Thank you, Jimmy." I came back down to the ground. "But like I said, I still have other interviews to get to. So I'll consider it on a later date. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Alright. We won't hold you back any longer. Even if you're not hired, you can come back here to visit us anytime if you want!" Jimmy said.

I covered my mouth and giggled. "Thanks. Timothy, can you show me where the bathroom is?"

"Oh sure, Candy. Follow me."

When we walked out of the office, "Candy, that was crazy!"

"Yeah I know. But you guys purposely set me up."

"Yes we did. But we only wanted to see how far you would go. Certainly not to that point."

"Yeah right."

"Believe me! I mean, sure we did fantasize about it, but I'm only doing this because I want to help you. It's good that you're not as shy as I thought you would be."

"Don't count on it. I was shy and embarrassed. I just didn't let it show on my face."

"Here's the bathroom."

"Thanks. So are you going to just leave me here or do you want a blowjob?"

"A-Are you.. serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

----

After parting ways with Timothy and swallowing his cum, I took a shower before heading to Jason's place.

Jason used his own house to conduct his art lessons, and it was connected to the downstairs tuition center with an internal staircase.

When I got there, the receptionist lady in the tuition center got a shock. "Good after- OH MY GOD!"

"Hi, I'm Candy, PN registered. I'm here for an interview with Jason, is he in?"

"O-Oh yeah.. W-Wait 1 sec..."

The lady phoned him.

"Jason, there's a PN here to see you... why didn't you tell me! Yes I know you did but you didn't mention she's a PN! Okay got it."

"He's ready to see you now. Just go through that door and go up the stairs."

"Thanks!"

I followed the instructions to go up and saw Jason and one other man standing with him. 'That wasn't so bad like earlier..' I thought to myself.

"Hi Candy!"

"Hi Jason!"

"This is my boss, Nick."

"Hello Sir, nice to meet you."

We shook hands and sat down. Not in room, just the living room with chairs.

"So I hear from Jason that you're looking for a job, do you have any idea what position you're applying for?"

"Honesty no. Just anything will do."

"Great. Since you're a PN, I was wondering if you want to do nude modeling for the students here."

"Sure. That would be great, Sir."

"The students here are typically 18 years old to 25 years old. All of them art students. You will be required to pose naked for up to 2 hours at a time. Do you think you will be up for it?"

"Erm... I wouldn't be standing on one leg or something, right?"

"Of course not. Let me show you some pictures of the poses you will be doing when you're hired."

Although it was very professional of them, it was kind of boring too. Listening to their talk about poses and art. Jason saw that I was getting bored so he hushed it all up for the day.

"I'll see you later, Bye Candy."

"Bye Jason. Bye Sir."

"I guess we must've rubbed her the wrong way.. Jason."

"Yeah.."

It was more like they didn't rub me at all. But I couldn't tell them that.

Next was Kate and her office job. I met her up for lunch first since it was her break time and I was hungry.

Kate was eating with one other woman at the coffeeshop near to her workplace. I straight up walked naked towards her. As usual, lots of men were staring at me. Some were even laughing like they were already having sex with me.

Kate didn't notice the men's behavior at all, instead she just did her work on her laptop while eating and drinking. She was a workaholic. Her lady colleague noticed me though, and tapped on Kate's shoulder.

I waved at Kate and said, "Hey babe!"

"Hey Candy! Wow babe! You're so very... naked! And beautiful of course... hahaha"

We laughed and hugged each other. "This is my Boss, the one who will be interviewing you later. But don't be shy or anything, she's more like a friend."

"Hi, I'm Nicole."

"Candy, nice to meet you."

"Do you want me to help you order?"

"It's fine babe, I can handle it myself."

I stood up and walked towards the stalls. I could see and feel every one's eyes on me.

I decided to go with chicken rice with soup. As I queued for my turn, a hand grabbed my butt. I turned around and there were 3 men nearby, smiling at me.

Suddenly, I didn't felt like a goddess or high class escort anymore. Just a cheap little slut.

The 3 men started to surround me, blocking me from the other people in the coffeeshop. "Follow us, and don't you dare say no." The man in front of my face warned me as he groped my boobs. The man behind me rubbed my butt.

"And what happens if I did say no?" I asked.

The men slapped my face and I fell to the backwards into the arms of another man, he grabbed and massaged my boobs as the men pulled my hair up and slapped my face again. "Do as you're told you Bitch!"

"Alright, hold it right there!" The men released me and stepped away from me.

5 armed police officers were pointing their guns at the men. "In violation of section 2C, under rape, molest and blackmail, all 3 of you will be under arrest for further investigation!"

3 male police officers went to handcuff those bastards while 1 male officer tried to disperse the crowd around me. The female officer came to me and asked if I was alright.

I nodded my head.

"Let go! I'm her friend!"

"Erm officer! It's okay she's my friend!"

"Hey babe. You okay?" Kate came for me.

"I'm fine. I already kind of expected this to happen sooner or later. Guess it's sooner."

"Come back to my office, you can eat there." Nicole said.

----

I ordered a takeaway of my chicken rice after the police took my statement. Then I went to the office with Nicole and Kate.

They were using their phones a lot but it didn't bother me. When we got to their office, it was empty because it's their lunch time, or so I thought.

I ate in Nicole's office as we did our interview.

It was the usual boring stuff like what skills do you have. But after the interview, Kate made a comment, "good thing you didn't lose your virginity to those jerks!"

I replied, "well I did give a blowjob to Timothy earlier..." and both Kate and Nicole wanted to know every single detail from me.

I said goodbye to everyone and noticed the time. No one was back in the office. I guessed, perhaps, Nicole told everyone not to come back until I left, because of the incident that happened earlier.

Kate came and pulled my arm, "Hold on! I'm coming with you! Let me grab my stuff!"

"What! Why.. Oh never mind. Thanks babe."

Kate booked a ride and we waited for it. To my surprise, the driver was Timothy, and Jason was inside too. Kate had messaged everyone about what happened and all of them decided to leave work early and meet up at the bar, Sin of Lust.

When we got to the bar, Andrew and Ashley were there, working.

The bar was quite huge. Mostly red in color, a few brown and pink furniture. But most importantly, it's a mixed bar. There were a few customers inside that I could clearly see... were Aliens.

The security was tight too. The bouncers were mixed as well as the workers. But only the humans were the waitresses.

I guessed, if someone from another planet visited our planet, the last thing they wanted to see would be someone from their planet.

Andrew had saved us a private room for us on the second floor. From what I heard, the bar only had three floors, including a basement used for storage.

Second floors were mostly used for VIPs but Andrew talked to the owner about it and let us used it instead.

I hugged everyone and said hello. They started bombarding me about what happened, was I scared, and the thing with Timothy and me giving him a blowjob came up.

"I was too horny, alright. I can't help myself." I said.

It was a fun night.

At around 10pm, a knock came and Andrew went to answer it, it was his Boss. "Okay hold on."

Andrew came to me and asked, "Hey Candy, are you ready for the interview?"

"R-Right now? I'm a little high for that!" I replied.

"It's fine. It's just a simple interview. We will do it here, without the music of course."

"Okay handsome!"

"Hello everyone, my name is Austin Boss. You can call me Austin or Boss, whatever you like."

"Hello... Boss! Hahaha." I was drunk and laughing and naked.

I went over to Boss and hugged him. Then I asked if he wanted a blowjob in order for me to get the job.

"Sure Candy, but I need to make sure you're capable of working while under the influence of alcohol. Since this is a bar, it's not all fun and games and sex." Boss said.

I saw Boss had a serious look and I also tried my best to do the same. I heard Andrew whispering behind Boss, probably apologizing on my behalf or thinking of ways to humiliate me.

I smashed my face into the ice bucket and came up. Refreshing myself a little bit. "I'm ready, Boss."

"Wonderful. Glad to see you have determination."

"Thank you Boss."

"Alright the first thing you have to do in order to be a waitress, is to remember their order and which table they're from. You're allowed a notepad so don't worry too much about it. The tables and menus are all labeled with simple numbers and letters. But let's try it."

12