Nude World Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boss sat down on the chair and said, "Imagine now I'm a customer, and you saw me coming in. Now what should you do?"

"I walk up to..."

"No. Don't say what you're going to do, show me."

"Okay."

I walked up to Boss and smiled, "Hi Sir! Here is our menu, can I take your order?"

"Wow! You're completely naked!"

"Yes Sir! I'm a PN!"

"I'll have 2C, 8K, 1O and 24A."

"Okay let me repeat your order, 2C, 8K, 1O and...."

"24A."

"24A, got it."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah! How about you get over here and give me a kiss!"

"Erm..." I looked at Andrew and he shook his head. "Sorry Sir, we are not that kind of business here."

"Hey get over here!" Boss got up and pulled my arm gently. "I am your customer! You will do as I say!"

"Please stop Sir, or I'll have to get security!"

"Wonderful! Great job! I already like you!" Boss said, let go of me, and sat back down.

"Now. We do have emergency buttons all over the place in case of any violation to our rules here. You know, like touching of our waitresses. But.. If every time we used these buttons, this place is going to fall apart. So the question here is, how much are you willing to ignore? I hope you will be honest about it and I won't blame you no matter what you said."

"Erm.. Up to blowjobs should be fine, Sir, I mean Boss."

"Wow. That's a high standard from what I heard from Andrew."

"I guess things had changed since yesterday." Andrew said.

"How about touching?" Boss asked.

"Just touching and kissing is fine."

"And sex?"

"I'm a virgin."

"I see. That's harsh. How do you cope with you know what, never mind that. Prying into the personal business of my employees is not how I do things here. You're hired. I understand you do need to think about it, so why don't you do that and give me an answer within 3 days, here's my card. Enjoy the rest of the night!"

"Thank you, Boss!" I bowed.

When Boss left, Ashley and Kate hugged me and both of them were very surprised and impressed with me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

They were very graphic in describing what I just did, and I just continued to drink and laugh.

Andrew got up suddenly and asked if he could have a blowjob too, like Timothy had earlier. "Hey don't ruin the-" Ashley got interrupted by me.

"It's fine, Babe. It's possible, Andrew. But not right now. Jason what about you?"

Jason just nodded his head and I smiled at him. "Like I said, not right now. I'm sober now and completely UN-HORNY. Got it?"

The men smiled and the women giggled. The night continued~

12