Nude World Order Ch. 04

Story Info
Candy gets humiliated.
4.6k words
3.73
11.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the bright sunlight shone on my face, I woke up naked on the floor and rubbed my eyes. I remembered what happened before I slept and looked around. Master wasn't around at all. I was alone.

I stood up and quickly got back down on all fours. "I'm a slave now. I'm not allowed to walk...." I said to myself before crawling naked and looked around.

Master wasn't around at all when I checked his bedroom so I went to the stairs and froze. "You're a slave now, Candy. Go down... Fucking go down now! You have to." I talked to myself and crawled naked down the stairs.

When I got to the ground floor, there was a man mopping the floor. I gave a little bow and said, "Good morning, Sir."

The man looked around and said, "What morning? It's 3pm now!"

I quickly bowed again, "I'm sorry Sir. Please forgive me! Good afternoon Sir. Please punish me for my stupid mistake!"

"Yeah whatever, babe." The man ignored me and continued to clean the place up.

My butt got spanked all of a sudden and I let out a loud moan. I turned and saw Master smiling at me.

"Good afternoon, My Master!" I said.

"Good afternoon, Candy." Master said as he rubbed my butt.

"I've already registered you as my slave so you won't be getting back home. You are already dead to your parents." Master said.

"Oh!" I started crying. "T-Thank you Master! I didn't like my family in the first place! Thank you! I love you! Master!"

"Yeah I'm sure you do. But you miss your friends right?" Master asked.

I looked down and nodded my head silently.

"Don't worry too much, I've already prepared everything for you. From now onwards, you will stay with me, right here. You will still go for work as per your interviews by your friends but you will always sleep here. I am your Master and you are my slave. Got it?" Master said.

"Yes Master! I got it! Thank you so much!" I said.

Master smiled and said, "Now follow me, there's a lot for you to do today."

"Yes Master!" I crawled naked and followed Master as he pulled my hair... out to the public....

There were lesser people in public as it was day time but there was still at least 10 men outside. All of them looked at me.

"Wait. Is that... Ashley! What are you doing!" I shouted as I saw Ashley completely naked and kissing a man in public with her hands locked behind her back.

I got up and ran towards her, pushing away the man that was kissing her and looked at Ashley.

"Are you okay? Is he bullying you?" I asked.

"I'm okay, babe. I'm a slave now and you just pushed my Master away." Ashley said.

"What? Oh my God! I'm sorry, Sir!" I said to the man.

"It's okay. I will forgive you after this." Ashley's Master said.

"After what?" I asked.

"This." He said and gave me a hard slap to my face. "Fuck off."

I stood aside, rubbing my face as I saw the man having his way with my friend, Ashley. She looked very happy as I took a few steps back until My Master held my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" Master asked.

"Y-Yes Master..." I said.

I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Ashley was in love with Andrew, how did it became like this?

Master pulled my hair and told me, "I know it's a lot to take in. But I will explain to you slowly. Just trust me, Slave."

"Yes Master!" I replied and Master explained everything to me as I walked naked in public.

I slept for a week after losing my virginity to Master. My friends came for me and asked for my release. Master didn't want to because I was still unconscious.

The end result was Ashley and Kate signing up to be a PN like me, permanude.

Andrew got angry and killed himself in rage mode. Timothy and Jason also left after being escorted away by Master's men.

"The important thing to take note is you will always be naked and working. At the end of each day, you will report back to me and that's when the fun begins." Master said.

"Yes Master..." I replied.

It felt a little weird for things to happen this way but I trusted my Master with everything.

Master arranged it so I would be working Monday to Tuesday - Sales with Timothy and 9 other men.

Wednesday to Thursday - Art model for Jason.

Friday to Saturday - Waitress with Ashley.

Kate's boss decided it's best not to hire me as I could distract her boys. I completely understood. Having a naked woman at work was already too much but having two was crazy.

"Today is Sunday, Candy. Why don't I send you to Timothy so you can prepare for tomorrow?" Master said.

"Yes! Thank you, Master!" I replied.

Master used a teleporting circle on the ground and teleported me straight into Timothy's workplace. I was a little confused but maybe Master had connections with the aliens so I just accepted it.

When I got to the office in the middle of the day, only Jimmy the sales manager and Thomas the sales leader was in the office.

"H-Hi guys." I waved and said... as I tried my best not to get horny.

"Hey sex.. Beautiful.."

Jimmy and Thomas stared at my naked body for a full minute until I asked, "Erm.. Haha.. Is Timothy here?"

"No but... I'm here!" Jimmy said and walked towards me.

"Erm...." I trembled a little.

"I'm here too!" Thomas said and walked towards me as well.

"Do you need something, my dear?" Jimmy asked as his hand touched my shoulder.

"I... I'm just getting ready for tomorrow..." I said.

"You mean, you're already getting ready for work tomorrow with us?" Jimmy asked as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Y-Yeah... Sorry if I'm being..."

"No! No of course not. Don't be sorry babe! I'm glad you're here... we. We are glad..." Thomas said and I saw the men exchanging looks at each other. Thomas and Jimmy.

"Do you have something for me? I'm kind of.. erm... I don't know.... Hot?" I asked. I wanted to flirt with them but I got shy...

Jimmy came closer and said, "Oh honey. We have just the thing for you to cool down! Come follow me!"

Jimmy had his arm around my waist as he guided me down the stairs. Thomas was behind me and I made sure to wiggle my butt as much as possible.

We got to the basement and Jimmy opened the door. I didn't feel much of anything other than being incredibly horny until he unlocked the thick metal doors.

It was a freezer room. "W-Wait... I can't..." I was already shivering when I was outside the cold room.

"Just get in. You wanted to cool down, right?" Thomas said and spanked my butt.

I moaned and jumped a little as I got into the cold room.

Both Jimmy and Thomas left me alone but stood nearby as I shivered in the cold.

"I'm cold! So cold! I'm cold! Help me!" I begged.

"So..." Jimmy said and placed his hand on my butt. "You want to get warm now?"

I nodded my head and said, "Y-Yes Sir..."

"Well, aren't you an indecisive little slut!" Thomas said and slapped my face.

"I... I'm sorry... Really I am! I'm sorry for being so troublesome...." I said as Jimmy started to grope my butt violently.

"It's okay, baby. Just relax and enjoy this...." Thomas said and both of the men started to pleasure my naked body.

"Oh God! Oh my God! Ah! FUCK YES!!!" I screamed as both of them had their way with me.

"RUN! RUN NOW AND LEAVE!! DO NOT EVER COME BACK!!" That was what I heard inside my brain but I chose to ignore it as I got fucked by the lovely men.

"Ah! Fuck me! Harder and faster! Please Sir! Fuck me!" I cried and begged.

Both of the men laughed as they fucked me... in my pussy and anally.

I was left in the cold room after being fucked by Jimmy and Thomas. I was shaking a lot due to the cold and I was freezing.. I was dying.

I didn't want to die, so I massaged my boobs and fingered my pussy, trying to keep myself warm. I kept on orgasming non stop, not knowing there was a live camera at the corner of the cold room recording and pointing straight at me.

The door finally got unlocked and opened after a few hours. I crawled naked towards the door but I was stopped with a man's hand on my head.

"Get back in there!" The man said as he pushed my head. I didn't obey.

"N-No! Please Sir. Let me out! I'm freezing in here! Please! I'll do anything!" I begged.

"Get back inside right now, Candy." The man said and I obeyed. "Yes... Sir...."

I crawled backwards and when the hand got released, I looked up and saw that the man was Jimmy.

"Oh Thank God it's you... Please let me out. I'm freezing in here, Jimmy. I.. Ah!"

A hard slap came on my face.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Jimmy shouted at me.

"S-Sorry Sir.. I am sorry, Sir." I replied, still on all fours and completely naked.

"That's right. You're not allowed to call a man by his name, you fucking slave!" Jimmy scolded me.

"Yes Sir." I looked down and replied.

Jimmy came closer and pulled my hair up. "Mmmm..." I moaned.

"Do you see that?" Jimmy guided me to the camera in the corner. "Y-Yes Sir...."

"Do you know what it is?"

"Yes Sir."

"So you know that we have been watching you for hours as you orgasm again and again?"

"Y-Yes Sir."

"You do know it has a recording function, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want us to share the video on the internet?"

"Ye-N-No!! Please don't! Please no, Sir."

"Do you know what you have to do?"

"Yes Sir."

"Say it."

"I will have sex with you anytime you want, Sir."

"That's not good enough." Jimmy slapped my face as he continued to pull my hair.

"I... I will have sex with you and your colleagues, anytime, S-Sir!"

Another slap came on my face.

"I.... I will obey all of your orders! I'll do it happily! Obediently! Submissively!" I shouted and Jimmy gently rubbed my face.

"That's good enough, for now."

"Y-Yes Sir...." I was shaking. I wasn't scared as much as I was horny. I love being treated like this. Like a slave.

"Let's go. I will teach you about the rules of your time in my company."

"Yes Sir."

Jimmy held onto my hair and I crawled out of the cold room.

Even though it was night time, i got warm the instant I crawled out of the cold room. I had to continue crawling on the floor as Jimmy led me to the office.

Every single man working for the company were there! I felt so humiliated that I had to look down in shame as I crawled naked to the center of the office.

There were more men than the usual. I thought there were only 10 men in total, but it turned out to be 15.

I had to remain on all fours in the office as the men stared at me with happy smiles. A man came to me and patted my head, "Are you okay, Candy?"

"Ah! Yes! Timothy! I... Ah!" I was happy to see a familiar face, my friend Timothy.. until he slapped my face.

"Looks like you still don't get it. Do you want to go back to the cold room?"

"N-No.. Please no! Ti... S-Sir. Please Sir. I'm sorry!"

"You know.." Timothy said as he walked around my naked body on all fours. "All of us had been watching you playing with yourself and coming over and over again from the live camera.. It was very sexy and hot!"

"I... I will obey your orders, Sir. Just give me any order. I will obey every single man's orders. I'll do it, I promise Sir!" I begged.

The men continued to smile at me, some of them laughed. Timothy spanked my butt and I let out a loud moan.

Timothy came back to my front and gave me his leather shoes. "My shoes are a little dirty, what do you think?"

"Y-Yes Sir. I will c-clean them for you."

"Good. Clean it with your tongue right now, right here."

"Y-Yes... S-Sir..."

I licked Timothy's shoes as everyone watched. Timothy's no longer my friend. He's more than a friend. He's my Sir. Every man on Earth was my Sir. And I am just a slave.

When I licked the shoe clean, Timothy gave me his other shoe and I licked it.

"Alright that's enough for now." Jimmy said and Timothy walked away.

"Looks like you understand your place now, Candy."

"Yes Sir."

"We are an all male sales company, a branch from the main company. You will be working here and there are rules to follow. So listen up!"

I nodded my head.

"First Rule, you will address everyone as either Sir for the males, or Madam for the females."

"Yes Sir."

"Secondly, you must never be alone. You won't ever be alone. If you need to go somewhere, like the bathroom or whatever, you need to ask one of us to follow you. You need to ask permission for every single thing, understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Third rule, the moment you refuse any of our orders, or delay it, or hesitate, or fail to complete it, you will be punished. And the punishment will be anything we want it to be."

"Y-Yes Sir."

"Now let's start off with something simple, since tomorrow you will be doing the actual sales job. Stand up, Candy."

"Yes Sir."

I stood up naked as the men started to walk closer to me.

"Now slap your face."

"Yes Sir." I slapped my own face in front of everyone.

"Who are you?"

"I... I am Candy, Sir."

"Slap yourself again!"

"Yes Sir."

"Who. Are. You?"

"I.. I am a slave, Sir.. Your slave."

"Good. Now Timothy, go ahead and reward this slave."

"With pleasure! Haha!" Timothy walked to me and kissed me passionately.

After our kiss, Timothy looked straight into my eyes for a good minute before asking. "Where the fuck are your manners? I just kissed you, Slut!"

"E-Erm... T-Thank you, Sir..."

Timothy laughed and slapped my pussy before walking away.

Jimmy went on, "So Candy, are you a slut?"

"Y-Yes Sir..."

"Do you know what a slut is?"

"A... A slut is a woman that will have Sex with a lot of men... Sir."

"And you're a slut?"

"Y-Yes Sir."

"So you will have sex with a lot of men?"

"Yes.. Sir.."

"Wonderful. Who is able to have Sex with you?"

"Erm.. you, sir..."

"Not good enough, slap yourself!"

"Yes Sir."

"Who can have Sex with you?"

"All of you, Sir. All of you can have sex with me."

"Still not good enough, slap yourself!"

"Yes Sir."

"Who can fuck you? Think about it properly. It's your last chance. If you answer it wrongly one more time I will send your passionate orgasms in the cold room video to the internet! Who in the entire universe can fuck you, Candy?"

"E-Everyone, Sir. Everyone can fuck me. Everyone in the whole universe can fuck me. Everyone, Sir..."

"Wonderful. Now that things are all cleared up. Let's go. We will guide you on your duties in the workplace."

"Y-Yes Sir."

I got down on all fours and crawled naked as I followed Jimmy. The rest of the men followed behind me and some of them spanked my butt. I tried to ignore them as I had to focus on following Jimmy on my hands and knees.

"This is the washroom. Your duties here will be to clean things up after working hours, every single day. You will mop the floor, cleaned every single urinal and toilet bowls with a cloth, and finally you will lick every single inch of this washroom with your tongue. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes Sir..."

"Really? Repeat what I've said..."

"I have to clean the washroom after working hours everyday. Mop the floor, clean everything else with a cloth and finally lick everything with my tongue."

"Good girl. You're much more intelligent than you appear to be."

"T-Thank you, Sir."

"Okay, moving on!"

I crawled to the lift lobby.

"These are the lifts, as a slave, you're not allowed to use them. You can only use the stairs. So go ahead. We will meet you downstairs. Don't you dare take your own sweet time about it and keep us waiting for you. Don't run either. Just walk. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Without my knowledge, only Timothy took the lift down while the rest got transported instantly to the ground level with A-Technology.

I tried my hardest to walk down the stairs as quickly as I could. My head was spinning and I started to think that it wouldn't be bad at all to have my humiliating video exposed to the world. I was born to be a slave, and I live for it. I love it!

When I finally reached the ground level, everyone was already waiting for me. I ran a little, then got down on all fours and crawled towards them.

"Oh! You're finally here! You sure took your time, didn't you?" Jimmy asked as I was sweating on my hands and knees.

I didn't know what to reply and remained quiet. Jimmy pulled my hair up and slapped my face.. hard.

"SPEAK WHEN YOU ARE SPOKEN TO!" Jimmy shouted at me and I jumped in fear.

"I... I tried my b-best, Sir.. I.. I didn't take my time. I rushed down the stairs... Sir... I'm sorry.."

"Wonderful." Jimmy said in his normal voice. "That's all you have to say. You have to be honest at all times, baby. Just say the truth and no one will punish you."

"Y-Yes Sir..."

I started to think that Jimmy was an alien. Not just one of the ALPHAS, an actual alien... but it wasn't my place to question him, and it's certainly not what I wanted to ask. I had to pee!!

"E-Erm.. Sir.. I..."

"Hold on. Whenever you want to speak when you're not spoken to. Bark. Bark once for yes, bark twice for no, and bark three times if you want to say something like now."

"Y-Yes Sir.. I...." There was a long pause before I barked. "Rough! Rough! Rough!"

The men laughed and commented that it sounded like 'rough'.

"She likes it rough, and all of us already know that." Timothy said and walked towards us.

"Speak. What does a slave like you want?" Jimmy asked after the men stopped laughing. That took three minutes.

"I... I need to pee... Sir."

"Wonderful. Let's go. I will find you a good spot!" Jimmy said and pulled my hair.

I crawled and followed him on all fours out of the work building and into the public.

I bit my lips and tried my very best to hold my pee in as I crawled naked in public. It was very difficult but I managed to do it.

"Over there. Go ahead!" Jimmy said and I looked at where he was pointing to.....

It was a tree. A fucking tree!!

"T-Thank you... Sir.." I said and mentally reminded myself that I was just a fucking slave.... obeying men, performing for men, and humiliating myself for men....

When I crawled to the tree, Timothy made a comment. "Make sure you lift up your leg like a dog when you pee, Candy!"

"Yes... S-Sir..." I replied and the men laughed at me.

I peed like a dog at a tree and crawled back to the men. My pussy was still wet and I wasn't sure if it was because I didn't wipe myself or because I'm horny.

"Is this pee or? Tell us, baby!" One of the men asked me and for the life of me I couldn't remember his name. All I could remember was Jimmy, Thomas and Timothy. The rest of them were just there....

"I don't know.. Sir." I really didn't know....

"Say the truth, you fucking slut!!" The man shouted at me. Another pulled my hair up and the man slapped my face.

"I-I'm sorry, Sir... I really don't know... I really don't... know... I... I really.. don't..... I'm sorry!!" I started crying very loudly and the men let go of me and took a few steps back.

Jimmy gave a look to Timothy and he came to me.

"Shhh.... calm down, baby. Hey.. HEY CANDY!!!"

"Y-Yes? Erm... Sir...? Yes Sir?"

"Do you recognize me?"

"Yes Sir... you're my beloved friend...My best friend. Your name is Timothy and I have to address you as Sir, just like any other man. I prefer to call you by your name but you hate it..."

"Oh Candy, I don't hate it. You can call me by my name anytime, baby." Timothy said and I hugged him in tears.

"T-Thank you, Sir... Timothy... I love you!!" I screamed.

"Shh shh shhh.... calm down baby. You're okay. You're okay..." Timothy continued to calm me down as we hugged.

I stopped crying and Timothy wiped my tears away with his hand. "I know this is hard for you, babe. But I am doing all of this to help you. You have to believe and trust me, okay?"

"Mmm... Yes... Sir..." I replied and Timothy smiled.

"Are you ready to crawl? If you're not just tell me, I will kill all of these bastards if they say otherwise!" Timothy said and I laughed.

"Haha it's okay, Tim. I am okay... I am just a slave, right? I will obey your orders... Sir.." I said with a happy smile.

12