Nude World Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men started to laugh and Timothy patted my head. "Good girl. Now let's go!" Timothy pulled my hair.

"Ah! Yes Sir." I followed Timothy on all fours as I crawled naked in public.

----

"Hey slave! Do you see that?" Timothy asked and I looked at where he was pointing to.

"Oh God... are you... are you serious!!" I asked as I saw my nightmare. Somehow I ended up crawling naked in public until I was back to G-Town... Prostitutes were walking around, some naked, some clothed.

"Of course I am, you have a Master now named Boss right?" Timothy said.

"Y-Yes Sir...."

"Let's go! I'm sure your Master misses you!"

"I... erm... okay sir...."

I crawled naked in the streets of G-Town and everyone... every single man looked at me smiling. I felt so humiliated and very, very horny.

I had a bunch of my male colleagues walking behind my ass and at the front were so many more lovely men... all looking at me as I crawled naked.

I prayed that I could stop crawling since my hands and knees were hurting but I also prayed that I would be fucked right now!

"Let's rest here. I know you're tired, Candy. Tell us the truth." Jimmy said and everyone looked at me.

"Y-Yes Sir. I am tired. Can I rest here?" I asked.

"Sure of course. We don't want to drive you to your death. We want to have fun with you and for you to have fun with us!" Jimmy said.

"Thank you Sir." I replied and pondered on what he just said....

I looked around on my knees and I was in a dark alley. I saw something crawling and it were fucking cockroaches and..

"AHHH!! NO!!! SAVE ME!!" I screamed and cried as I hugged one of my male colleagues.

"N-No!!! I hate those things! Mmmmm...." I started crying again. The man hugged me back but I was still scared since I was completely naked to those disgusting things.

"I need to get out of here." I said to myself.

"Wait. Hold on. Did we say you could leave?" Jimmy pulled my hair and I stood naked in the alley with the man I just hugged massaging my boobs.

"Are cockroaches really that scary and disgusting?" Jimmy asked and I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say.

Timothy stopped Jimmy before he shouted at me and Timothy said, "Don't worry. I am here. I will protect you, baby."

"Y-Yes... Sir, thank you sir..." I replied.

Timothy asked, "Are those cockroaches really that disgusting to you?"

"Yes Sir..."

"Well.... Maybe it's because it's small and on the floor that you can't see it properly. Take a good look at this, Candy." Timothy said and shot a smile to Jimmy.

I saw something out of a horror movie. Jimmy started groaning and his skin bursted as if something was killing him from inside. When I took a good look, I realized.... Jimmy was an Cockroach. An alien. An alien cockroach.

"I... N-No!!! Let me go! I don't want this!!" I screamed and cried and the men let go of me.

I fell to my knees as Jimmy roach came closer to me. "N-NO!!!!" I screamed and Jimmy roach backed off.

Timothy came down to me and said, "Is it really that hard to accept that all of us just wants to have sex with you?"

"N-No... Of course not, Tim... but he's a... sorry..."

"Say it... just fucking say it. Say what's on your mind. You won't be punished for it, I promise you." Timothy said.

"I just.... he's a... cock... a cockroach!" I said.

"Yeah so? He's also of the male species." Timothy said. "Are you going to deny or refuse him? He's your supervisor if you remember... do I need to remind you of the rules?"

"N-No Sir... but... this is just too much!!"

"Too much? What do you mean? Are you about to orgasm?"

"No.. But I... Ah!"

Timothy started to finger my pussy as I continued to kneel down on the rough floor in the alley and looking at Jimmy the roach.

"You know what we want you to say, right! Candy?" Timothy asked.

"I.... oh god..."

"Say it. Shout if you have to. Fucking say it now or you know what's gonna happen!"

"I....OH GOD!! FUCK ME JIMMY!! FUCKING FUCK THE FUCK OUT OF ME!! FUCK ME NOW!! FUCKING FUCK ME YOU FUCKING ROACH!!" I shouted and Jimmy Roach walked towards me... "Oh god.. oh fuck me...."

That were the words I said at the end of the beginning. The beginning of the end.

(What happen next was too graphic to describe so I will not post it)

----

When I woke up, I was back on a bed. It was Master's bed. I knew the smell, I knew what it looked like. The Boss.. My Master...

I grind my naked body against the bed and fingered my pussy, not knowing I'm being watched by Master.

I happily orgasmed and fell back asleep on Master's bed saying... "I love Master... I love every single man in the fucking universe. I am a slave... Please just humiliate me, I deserve it. I am a fucking slut. Make me humiliate myself. Force me if you have to... I am just so fucking horny!! I can't help it!!"

Master smiled at me, I didn't know. I just said what I had to say to myself and fell asleep.

12