Nudie Nightmares Ch. 01

Story Info
A very unlucky man finds himself naked on a stage.
4.5k words
4.14
14.4k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pitch blackness. That's all he could see. He had no clue how he got there or where this even was. All he knew is it was dark. Just as he was getting his bearings a bright light shone down on him. He couldn't see anything at first but as his eyes adjusted to the light he heard cheers and laughter. All he saw was thousands upon thousands of women, laughing, pointing at him, taking pictures and videos.

He stood there confused and felt a slight chill wash over him.....all over him. Why was it so cold and why were all these women laughing at him? At that point he noticed two woman to the left and right of him. The one on the left of him was a woman in a purple crop top and daisy dukes, while the one to his left was clad in a black tank top with red shorts.

They both had lapel mikes on their respective tops and then spoke into them, alternating with each line. "Ladies! Please give a big round of applause for our little friend here" "Yes, our adorable little tiny friend here" "You know him, you love him, you need a microscope to see him, give it up for..."

"THE AMAZING TEENIE WEENIE BOY!" A banner behind him dropped down that said the same thing as they both simultaneously announced the star of their show. As the crowd started chanting "Teenie Weenie!" at the boy on stage, he looked around, wondering where this boy was. I mean, the only male on stage or even in this theater was himself so....."Oh no." As he looked around at the crowd and at the two ladies next to him, who were also giggling, one of them pointed down.

With how cold it was, how many people seem to be staring and laughing at him and both women next to him seemingly relishing his confusion, he very much did not want to look down. He knew already what he was gonna see and did not like where this was going. But who knows, maybe it's a massive coincidence that he feels cold and that everyone is staring at him and that he can't seem to feel fabric anywhere on his body and...."Oh god...please let me be wrong."

He slowly looked down at himself and sure enough, his worst fears were confirmed. He was indeed NAKED on stage in a very crowded theater filled with thousands and thousands of screaming, laughing, giggling women. Most of them looked young but there were a few old women scattered around. He estimated that they were all between 18 to 50 years old. He himself was 20 years old, with rather unkempt black hair and a somewhat tan skintone, though he himself has never really gotten a tan. He never liked being naked in the slightest and yet here he was. Completely bare naked and exposed on a stage, with a small, flaccid and totally hairless dick!

He looked back at his audience and covered himself. He tried desperately not to scream, but all this humiliation made him cry out in terror. This of course caused the audience to laugh even harder and start taunting him harder, with those in front row waving their pinkies, blowing him kisses, pinching their fingers together and of course, filming his humiliation.

He was in full panic mode. "How did I get here? What happened to my clothes!? Who are these two ladies?....WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?" He tried to run, but for some reason, his feet were stuck to the floor, his legs couldn't move. Despite every cell in his body wanting to escape this naked nightmare, he couldn't.

The one on the right looked at him as if she knew what he was thinking and said, "Aww....were we trying to escape? But you're gonna miss the fun part." She then pulled out what looked to be a pair of handcuffs. His eyes went wide. He tried to reason with her, but for some reason, his voice kept giving out, becoming too hoarse to even be heard.

"Please.....no....let me.....go." A pinch to his buttcheek by the one on the left shut him up pretty quick. "You're covering up the star of the show." "Yes, let that little dick breathe. Raise those arms up." He didn't budge. He had a deathgrip on his weenie, much to the disapproval of the audience who started to boo.

They both grabbed his arms and started to pull up with all their might. To his credit, he put up a bit of struggle. A few tickles to his side however made him lose his grip, exposing himself to the crowd once more and allowing the girls to cuff his hands together. With his hands bound like that, he couldn't lower his arms to cover his, rapidly shrinking due to fear, weenie.

With each bit of laughter and camera flash, it like it was getting even smaller! He looked around for any hint of a way out, any sympathetic person, any chance of escape. All he saw was a sea of ladies making fun of him! To rub salt in his metaphorical wounds, the two hostesses talked to the audience once more.

"Isn't it hilarious ladies? Such a tiny little nubbin and yet...." they both grabbed his waist and spun him around with almost no effort. "....and yet such a huge ass!" His butt was now facing the audience. While he felt a small relief that he was no longer facing that crowd that relief didn't last very long.

Both girls reeled back and smacked one cheek each. With a yelp that was louder than any vocalization he could make thus far, Diego tried to fight back the tears. "How do you have such big buns and yet such tiny meat?" "It's unbelievable how much of a difference there is between those big red cheeks and that tiny little dickie."

They went back to talking to the audience. "Thank goodness for the jumbotron that's showing off his little acorn for all the people in the back." They then made him look up and sure enough he saw a screen that looked like it belonged in a football stadium that was showing a live feed of his behind it zoomed out to show him looking at the screen causing him to turn around and see what appeared to be a drone, about a few feet from him.

At which point, the girls spun him around and the drone flew in a bit closer. They each grabbed his hips and shook him around making his weewee dance for the camera. The crowd went crazy with most of the ladies almost falling out of their seats from laughter. "Oh and let's not forget that we're livestreaming this to everyone in the world, with 20k viewers and rising!" "Do you have anything to say to our viewers, teenie weenie boy?"

As the drone focused in on his face, the lens of the camera reflecting his frightened and humiliated visage back at him, all he could think to do was scream out, "I WANNA GO HOOOOOOME!!!" The hosts laughed at his desperate plea. "Awww, but teenie weenie boy, you ARE home!" "Yeah, this contract you signed pretty much means that you're ours now."

They then shoved a piece of paper in his face and sure enough, it was a legally binding document saying that they own him now. In that exact phrasing too, with his signature, in his handwriting. But not only did he not remember signing anything, the only thing he remembers is just going to bed and waking up here. Nothing in between.

"I....didn't....s-sign...that." One of them got close to his ear and whispered to him, "Doesn't matter, you're ours now." "Yeah, we got you from a very special woman and she was adamant that we put on this show for everyone." "Who....?" "Save your breath, teenie weenie, you'll meet her soon enough."

At this point, he thought to himself, "Well, I've apparently been enslaved by these two horrid women, every other woman in the world has seen my wee- I mean my penis.....Oh who am I kidding? My weenie, and I'm stuck here naked on this stage. What else could they do to me, if everyone has seen me naked already?"

"Alright, ladies. You ready for the grand finale?" The audience started cheering at the mention of this finale. "Are you sure? You don't sound ready." They cheered even louder. "I'm.....not.....ready." One of the hosts grabbed him by the cheeks (the one on his face) and angrily whispered "No one was asking you."

At that moment the lights came on in the theater, revealing a hitherto unnoticed catwalk. "Now walk forward!" "I.....can't....move." "Do it or we'll make you." He tried to walk forward but he still couldn't move his legs. He tried his damnest to take even one step forward but he just couldn't. Though, it did cause his hips to move around and shook his weenie, much to the continued amusement of the audience.

"Alright then, guess we gotta pull you there." Before he could ask what that meant, he felt her grab him by the love handle and yank with just enough force to pull him but not hurt him....too badly. Oh it still hurt, but it did send the message to his legs that it was time to move.

So with one lady pulling him by nature's leash and the other grabbing his cheeks (not the one's on his face) and pushing him, he walked out into the middle of the catwalk. All those women, staring right at him with unbridled glee on their faces, with phones capturing his humiliating walk, caused most of the blood to rush to his face.

I say most of it, because there was one other place that blood was rushing towards. That woman wasn't so much pulling him anymore as she was rubbing him! "Okay, Teenie Weenie Boy, hold your arms out!" He did as he was told and the instant they were out the shackles separated and his arms were pulled above his head. The remains of the shackles then magically turned into blue and pink chains, bounding him in place.

He looked up to see what was holding him and the chains seemed to go on for miles, he couldn't even see where they were going, but he couldn't escape all the same. The woman pulling him by the pinky parts let go finally, as did the one holding his cheeks (though not before giving him one more squeeze). The second they did that, his teenie weenie performed its own standing ovation.

It felt like it was red hot to the touch with all the ladies starting at it like they were trying to burn a hole in it with their minds. Though he couldn't move from that spot he could spin around with the chains holding his arms up but rotating around to allow him a complete 360 degree view of all the lecherous ladies in the audience.

The horrible hosts then walked back to the stage as the pathway from the catwalk to the stage went back into the floor. He then noticed that around the section he was still on, there were now staircases leading up to him. As he wondered why the stage was changing around for this so called grand finale, the hosts spoke up once more.

"Having a good time, ladies?" Loud cheering was the response they got. "Well, have we got good news." "Our gracious benefactor, the only who helped us put on this show in the first place as allowed all of you in the audience, to come up and play with our star." "That's right girls, he's yours to play with for the next 30 minutes! First come, first serve!"

As soon as she finished, the view on the jumbotron was replaced with a 30 minute countdown and EVERY SINGLE WOMAN in the audience rushed right towards him! He felt like his heart was about to beat out of his chest as about a thousand woman all rushed toward him like a wave.

Just before they reached him, he did the only thing at this point that he could do. He closed his eyes. But while he couldn't see these women, he sure as heck could hear them and feel them. Oh, he absolutely felt them. Every touch. Every pinch. Every kiss. Every poke. Every prod. EVERYTHING.

Some were gentle and quite clearly liked what they saw. With one woman sensually whispering into his ear "You're so sexy, I just want to take you home and eat you up." and then proceeded to kiss him on the cheek a few times. Others were not so nice, with one in particular going "Hey, you pimple-dicked loser, I bet it only takes 3 strokes to make that little thing squirt out those cummies!" and then proceeded to test that theory!

She was wrong though, it was 5. But to be fair, it's not like she was the first one to do that and at the rate this was going, it wasn't going to be the last. But the strange thing was that, after every release, it just went straight back to being rigid and ready to burst. His refractory period kept getting shorter and shorter until it was just pretty much ready go off every few seconds.

It was like some force was causing him to stay hard at all times! It was pure torture for him....and yet, he couldn't tell if this was heaven or hell. He honestly lost count of how many times he came after about the 25th time. His mind was very hazy at that point and he really couldn't think of anything else.

But before anyone knew it, an alarm started ringing! It was the timer, signaling the end of the 30 minutes. As the disappointed ladies went back to their seats, he took this opportunity to catch his breath. If it wasn't for the chains and whatever was keeping his feet stuck to the floor, he'd have collapsed from exhaustion. He looked down at himself for the first time since he was on stage. Every part of his body was covered in various colored kiss marks. Those ladies really did a number on him, but at least it was over, right?

But as the audience went back to their seats another spotlight was cast on the stage and the catwalk once again rose up. The crowd went wild as a lone woman walked towards him. What was so special about this woman? The two hosts answered that for him.

"We hope you enjoyed the show, but now it's time to end this off with one final bang." "Yes, our gracious benefactor, the one who set all this up and brought us this teenie weenie to play with, is now going to show you just what she can do." As she sashayed her way closer to him, he saw that she had very skintight yellowish gold dress on with some white boots, had snow white hair and a face that could only belong to a super model.

As she was mere inches from him she grabbed him by the face cheeks to make sure that he was looking her dead in the eye and once he was, she gave him a forceful kiss. Her tongue was practically wrapping around his and when she broke off from the kiss, he was breathing like he had run a marathon.

That's when she said something to him that sent a chill down his spine. "Hello, Diego." "Wha.....how....do....you-" "Know your name? I know everything about you, Diego. I know your wants, your desires, your fantasies, and your fears. Everything in that head of yours, is something I know."

He stared back at her. How did she know his name? Who was she!? "Don't worry, you'll learn more about me soon. All you need to know is that, all this. All of these ladies looking at your naked body and laughing at your little weenie. Well, that's just me giving you exactly what you want."

As he stared at her in wide-eyed panic. "I.....I..." "Don't bother saying anything, you're only going to say two phrases from here until I tell you otherwise." "Wha-" She immediately slapped him in the face. "That wasn't part of one of the phrases!"

He immediately shut up as he had no way of defending himself from that or anything else. He was scared out of his mind on whatever she had planned for him, even more so as he saw that she was currently kneeling down in front of him. "The two phrases I will allow you to say are "Yes, Mistress" and "No, Mistress", is that understood?"

"Y-yes..." "YES WHAT?" "Yes, mistress!" "Good boy, now as I was saying. This is everything you wanted, is it not? To be dominated and humiliated by woman all over, right?" He shook his head. He felt another slap to the face, but this time he didn't see her raise her hand or even saw a hand.

"YOU WILL ANSWER ME VERBALLY. UNDERSTAND?" "Yes, mistress!" "Now answer the previous question! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?" "No, mistress!" She started to chuckle. "You sure about that? Cause one small part of you seems to really like this."

He knew what she was referring to, partly because much like that part itself, it was rather HARD to ignore. "No, Mistress. I mean, Yes, Mistress. WAIT NO!" He braced himself for another slap....but none came. Instead, she just started laughing. "Well, ok, to be fair, I might have helped a bit with that hardness."

She then showed him one of her hands. It was glowing slightly and proceeded to move it slowly up and down in the air. Suddenly, he felt something stirring in his loins. It was if someone was rubbing him off. But her hands were nowhere near him.

"Heh, like that? You've been hard this whole time cause of me. You should've ran out of spunk by now, but I've been keeping you "stocked up" as it were, so that all these women could have some fun with you before my turn." She must be a witch or something. "Well, I'm not. But you're in the ball park somewhat. I have magic powers but I"m not exactly human." How did she-? "Hear your thoughts? Like I said, I know what's in that mind of yours. As well as the thoughts of everyone watching and reading this!"

Diego, looked around wondering what she was talking about. Who was watching- "The livestream, idiot. I didn't break the fourth wall!" Oh that makes sense....wait what? "ANYWAY, it's time to finally begin that finale we promised everyone! HOW ABOUT IT LADIES, ARE YOU READY FOR THE GRAND FINALE!?" The audience cheered in anticipation

She then made a sort of cupping gesture with one hand and with the other continued that rubbing motion. He felt his balls fill up with his seed and his little pole get as rigid as steel as she did this. He started to groan and his hips started to move. After all the orgasms he's had tonight, this one felt like it was going to be the biggest one he's ever had!

But just before he shot out once more, the hand she was miming that ball cupping gesture with, stopped and she held it out as if she was gripping something. All that pleasure that he was feeling turned to pain as while he felt his balls start filling up more and more, it suddenly had nowhere to go!

"AH!....oh....Ow! What's happ-" Yet another slap went across his face. "I'll tell you what's happening. I'm helping you stock up on more seed for the big finish. You're definitely going to have a big climatic finish for sure. But if I keep doing this for long enough....well, your balls are pretty small so I'd wager that eventually they'd get so full that they'd probably just....pop."

He tried desperately to keep his pained yelps from coming out of his mouth but as he felt his balls start swelling he started to scream. "AAAAAAAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEEEE!?" He was in such intense pain that he ignored the slaps to his face.

"I want just one thing from you. Your consent. I'll gladly relieve the pressure in your balls right now, but in exchange, I get to toy with you some more." He was reduced to tears as he felt his balls grow to be the size of golf balls. "Ooh, those are quite hefty. Too bad we can't do the same for your teeny weenie, huh?"

As she and the audience laughed, Diego felt like he was gonna explode. "This pressure will go away if you just answer one question properly. Do you want to cum?"

He struggled to talk or even think through the pain but manged to get out the words, "Yes...mistress." "Heh, I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that." "Yes, mistress!"

"One more time for the audience, sexy, with some passion! DO. YOU. WANT. TO. CUM!?" He couldn't take it anymore and screamed out, "YES, MISTRESS! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I CAN'T STAND THE PRESSURE, PLEASE GRANT ME RELEASE. I NEED IT. I NEED TO CU-" The words caught in his throat with a gasp as she honored his request in the most unexpected way.

With both her hands still full due to making those magic motions, she decided to go hands free with her relief of him. The only thing he felt in that moment is all that pain, suddenly revert back into wet slippery pleasure. She was giving his hard little penis a very through tongue bath.

I don't think I need to tell you that with a dick that small, Diego is a virgin, and before tonight, he knew no one's hand but his own. But several hundred women have made his little one cry tears of joy and this woman is licking and sucking it like it was his favorite popsicle!

12