Nudie Nightmares Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience had not ceased their cheers and jeers at all when this happened, in fact they were not only cheering on this domineering woman, but still making fun of his teenie weenie. "Lick his clit!" "Go for it!" "Suck him dry!" "Look at the faces he's making!" "Try not to swallow that tiny thing whole!"

So many cheers directed at this woman clearly enjoying his tiny sausage and jeers directed at the owner of said tiny sausage. But he heard none of them. He was only aware of the amazing pleasure of her sucking and licking his little dick. As the audience made fun of his guttural moans and panicked whimpers, he genuinely wondered if this was the worst day of his life or the greatest.

That's when he looked down at her as she fellated him. As he did he saw her wink and raised her hands which were still glowing. She then stopped those hand motions and slowly let her hands stop glowing. Whatever magic was keeping him hard and full of cum was slowly going away, along with any and all of his stamina.

Because the exact second they lost all their glow he immediately felt all that built up pleasure shoot forth from his dick! She then grabbed and held him by his lower cheeks to keep him from squirming around too much as she basically hoovered the seed from his cock. As his balls drained and went back to their former tiny size he let out a scream that somehow was louder than the cheers of everyone in the theater!

He had no clue how long it took him to empty his balls, nor how they could even store that much cum in there or even how she was swallowing all of it like a champ, but he just only felt the feeling of cumming and no other sensations.

It was as if she was literally draining the life out of him. By the end he had tears in his eyes and felt like he was going to pass out. Eventually though, he squirted out the last drop. His vision was blurry, every inch of him was covered in so much sweat that the lipstick marks started to run and he was panting like he ran a marathon.

As he stood there, bond to the chains trying to catch his breath, he heard the roar of the crowd as they cheered on what just occurred. It was a ll a faint blur to him as he slowly started to get his vision back. As he did, he saw that woman standing in front of him, laughing her head off. But rather than being a joyful laugh, it was a rather malicious one.

Furthermore, something about her appearance changed somewhat. She still had the white hair and the yellow-ish skintight dress and white boots, for sure. But now she seemed to have horns on her head, her eyes were bright yellow, her smug yet seductive smile seemed to transform into a fanged grin and her skin was now a light shade of purple!

She got mere inches from his face, savoring the newly developed terror that was etched upon it and simply said, "YOU'RE MINE NOW!" At that point the chains holding him up disappeared and he collapsed to the floor. The combination of fear, humiliation and exhaustion, caused Diego to start to lose consciousness.

As he was fading out, he felt his arms being pulled dragging him across the floor. He was being pulled back on stage by those two hosts. They addressed the audience one more time, "We hope you enjoyed the show everyone. Thanks for coming. The next show will start in 30 minutes."

"Ooh, look hes' passing out." "Good, he'll need some time to prepare for the next one. See you soon, teenie weenie boy...."

.....

"GAH!" With a startled scream Diego woke up. But he wasn't on the stage or anywhere around those women. He was...in his bed. He felt his body and he was wearing his pajamas. It was around 3 in the morning.

He breathed a sigh of relief. That was the most terrifying thing he's had to go through. "Ah.....it was only a dream. Thank goodness." he said to no one in particular.

"You sure about that, Diego?" His heart leapt into his throat as he turned to see that woman, LYING IN BED NEXT TO HIM! As soon as he turned, he started to scream at the sight of this nightmare woman, apparently being real this whole time. But that was all he was able to do, cause at that moment, she blew some sort of dust right into his face.

As soon as he inhaled it, he started getting very sleepy and passed out. As he was snoring away, the demon woman said, "I told you that you were mine. This nightmare is just getting started, Diego." She then let out an evil laugh and then her eyes started to glow yellow again as she recited some sort of incantation.

I hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame.

As we paraded you around on stage

But now it's time to embrace your new part

As a museum's newest WORK OF ART!

12