Nudie Nightmares Ch. 03

Story Info
Humans are pets now. One of them tries to fight his new role.
7.3k words
4.33
6.8k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego woke up once more. "Ugh...what fresh hell awaits me now?" He looked around and noticed he was in....a prison cell? But there was no toilet or bed or much of anything. Just a blanket and a....dog bowl? He looked down at himself and he saw that he was naked from head to toe.

After covering up with his hands he looked around the bars of this cell and realized that it wasn't so much a prison as it was a kennel. He also noticed that he wasn't the only one here. Various people were yelling out and angrily cussing out the various people who were passing by.

Every single one of those people in the cages were as naked as he was. They seem more concerned by the people walking around then their state of dress. A few of the caged ones were even women, but most of them were men of varying ages.

He noticed that the people who were occasionally walking around outside the bars, were about twice his size. That's when he heard something. "Ah, good you're finally awake."

He turned to source of that sound and saw an older gentlemen in the cell next to him. He then asked him, "Uh, sir? What is this place?"

"Not sure kid, this is just where we end up when we're bad. Whenever I try to escape, I end up back here. Waiting for my owner to come back for me."

"Wait, your owner? You can't own people anymore...right? I'm pretty sure that's been outlawed since sometime in the late 1800s."

The old man laughed. "You must be new here. Actually, you are new, I haven't seen you before and that cell was empty just a few moments ago."

"Wait, I just appeared here?" Diego thought hard about this and realized, "Of course! This is another stupid dream. I just gotta wake up and everything will be ok. Say, old man, do you know a way out of here?"

"Well, kid there are only two ways out of here. The left door and the right door." The old man pointed to his left and right ends of the hall.

"The door on the left leads to freedom, someone will take you and will give you a good life, or at least that's what they say anyway, honestly, I'd rather just roam around without any worries, foraging for food and stuff but that's not allowed, I guess."

If this is a kennel then Diego hypothesized that the door he's talking about leads to you getting adopted by someone. He didn't really like the idea of being someone's pet.

"What about the other door?"

The old man suddenly looked rather solemn as he said, "You don't want that door...I've seen many people go through that one...they never come back out."

"W-what happens in there?"

"....I don't know and I'm hoping that I can escape once more before I find out. Don't have much time left, but I'm banking on my owner realizing I'm gone."

"So if the left door is for adoption, then the right door would be for..."

Diego shivered as he realized the implications of said door. He hoped he could find a way to wake up before he was put to sleep. But just as he was wondering how he was going to escape, the door to his cell opened and there stood a women in what looked to be scrubs. Was she a vet of some kind?

"Congratulations, little guy, you're going to your new home!"

"Wait, little guy!? I'm not an animal, I am a human and- Hey!"

With that she grabbed his hand and lead him to the left door. He covered himself with his other hand and followed her, if only on the grounds that it least wasn't the other door.

As the kennel employee lead him to a room with a desk and some paperwork on it, he tried to plead his case with her again.

"Look, I think there's been a mistake. I'm a normal human being like yourself. I'm not some kind of animal."

"Hehe, I'm aware of that."

"Then why are you treating me like an animal?"

"Because, humans are pets here!"

"But, you're human too....right?"

She chuckled and then said, "That's adorable, Teenie Weenie Boy."

"...Demona?"

"Nope, I'm the other one."

..."The other one? What's your name?"

"Oh, I don't have one. At least one that is pronounceable in any language or text format."

"But you look human."

"Well, of course I look human. If I was in my true form, The Mistress would be super upset with me, on account of the fact that any mortal who lays eyes on it would have their mind shattered and their very soul erased from existence."

He stared aghast at her as she had a big smile after saying that, like it was some kind of joke.

..."I'll take your word for it."

"You don't believe me do you?"

"I BELIEVE YOU, I DON'T NEED T-"

Before he could object she pulled off her face like it was a cheap rubber mask and Diego saw what could only be described as a multitentacled monstrosity with razor sharp teeth and eyes that were the color of blood.

He screamed as the visage was burned into his mind, all he could think about was that monstrous form and every cell in his body started to feel like it was on fire.

But then she just put on her normal face again and everything went back to normal. Diego shivered and he breathed as he felt the pain and terror slowly leave his body. Surprisingly, despite feeling like he just witnessed an eldritch nightmare beyond mortal comprehension, he was actually ok.

As he calmed down, he felt confident at having no-selled what was apparently something no other mortal survived.

"Hehe, oh whoops, that wasn't my true form. Would you like to see my real true form?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed as she went to take off her face again. But just before she could she was smacked in the back of the head by Demona.

"Stop doing that! She needs him alive!"

"Come on, he deserves it after what he did to my hair."

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

"Heh, not as sorry as you're gonna be."

At that point, the door to the office opened. Both Demona and her unpronounceable cohort greeted her.

"Welcome to the Demane Society!", they both said in unison. With Diego facepalming at that very weak attempt at a pun.

"Ok, maybe it won't be so bad being a pet. I mean, it's better than being an immobile statue, right?" thought Diego to himself.

At least that's what he thought until he turned around and saw who was adopting him.

"Hello, my new pet." said a woman in orange dress with snow white hair and suspiciously yellow eyes.

Diego looked like he saw a ghost. No, that couldn't be her, right? She couldn't possibly-

"Yes...yes I am her.", she whispered to Diego before he could even ask the question.

"Well, all the paperwork seems to be in order. You be a good pet for The Mist- er, for Missy. Ok, Diego?"

She then patted him on the head and handed "Missy" a blue dog collar. It had his name engraved on the tag and on the back it said, property of the Mistress.

"Well, pet, let's get this collar on you and I'll walk you home."

Diego backed away from The Mistress as she approached. He noted that much like the other two, she was twice his size. In fact everything around him was bigger than normal. It's as if, compared to them he was the size of a mid sized dog.

"Hang on, Mistress. I know what's going on here. This is a dream. I remember everything so....that means none of this can hurt me and quite frankly, after what you put me through last time, I'm not going to be your pet. In fact, I'm not going anywhere."

Demona then piped up and said. "Well, not that you have a choice in the matter, but if you want to be difficult and be a bad boy, then you'll just be sent back here, where you'll get adopted again or just stay here until there's no more room and be taken to the other room to...well you know."

So it's true, this isn't a no-kill shelter. That definitely made Diego very uneasy.

"Do you know how we do it?"

Diego shook his head.

She pointed back to the unpronounceable one, who simply mimed the act of taking off her face again and then said "and the soul is completely gone."

He gulped as he was very sure she wasn't lying. "Is there an equivalent to the ASPCA in this hellscape?"

That's when Missy walked toward him. He closed his eyes and expected the worst but then she gently patted his head and tickled his chin lightly.

"Aww...don't be scared puppy boy, I promise to take good care of you. Trust me, Diego, you're going to love being my pet."

He opened his eyes to look at her, but rather than the rather evil look she had when he was awake, she looked, somewhat normal. In fact, she had a smile on her face and seemed to be genuine in her actions.

Still, he did not trust her, I mean after all this, no one would. She then lightly scratched the back of his neck. For some reason, the sensation of her nails made him feel excited.

"Every pet has a spot they love to be scratched and I'm well aware of yours. Hehe."

As he was distracted with the feeling of her scratching his neck, he felt something get wrapped around it. It was the collar. He reached to try and take it off but before he could, she whistled.

For some reason, he immediately stopped and looked at her. She then snapped her fingers and in her hand was a one of those retractable dog leashes. The actual leash then magically connected to his collar.

"Well, time for us to go home, Diego." and with that she started leading him to the door.

"Wait, but I'm still naked! Don't I get anything to wear!?"

"You already got a collar, what else do you need?"

She retracted the leash as she went through the door, choking him and forcing him closer to her.

As his eyes adjusted to the light he realized he was outside in what looked like a normal neighborhood. A bright breezy sunny day, perfect for walking your pet.

Despite the fact that apparently humans don't wear clothes in this universe, Diego still felt embarrassed.

He was essentially walking around naked, while being pulled along on a leash. As he saw another demon (he assumes it was a demon, much like the Mistress as it was twice his size despite their human like appearance), he threw his hands over his crotch as it turned to look towards him.

Looking straight ahead as he saw demon after demon stare at him, some were confused, while some others were amazed at what they saw. Most of them thought he was adorable.

As Missy and her new pet waited at a nearby crosswalk, she turned to look at him and saw his discomfort. "Something wrong?"

"T-t-they're all s-staring at me..." said Diego.

"Well of course they're staring at you, they've never seen a pet walk on two legs before. They probably won't give you a second glance if you walk on all fours."

"On all fours!? I'm good. I'll just endure the stares, I guess."

"Oh come now, puppy boy. Lay down and walk on all fours."

"No, I'm not going to crawl on my hands and knees, this is degrading enog-*ack*"

Before he could finish that sentence, she pulled the leash down, almost slamming him into the pavement as he was forced to the ground. He shakily got up on his hands and knees.

"Good boy! Now come along, we're almost home."

Somehow being forced to crawl naked while someone pulled him with a leash did not make this any less weird or humiliating.

"Well, this still isn't as bad as the statue. Maybe if I play along with this, I can find a way out of here." thought Diego to himself, as he was forced along like he was a dog.

That's when a group of female demons walked towards them. Their eyes lit up when they saw Diego crawling towards them.

"AWWWWW...Such an adorable little guy!"

"Such a cutie."

"Can we pet him?"

Missy thought about it and said, "Sure. I'm sure he won't mind. Right, puppy boy?"

"Uh...actually, I would mind if they d-*ack*"

A tug on the leash put an end to his argument. With a heavy mixture of fear and excitement he allowed them to pet him. Thankfully they were gentle, with them gently stroking his hair, scratching his chin, neck and back. One of them even patted his butt, which he'd normally take umbrage with, but for some reason he was liking this.

He felt warm fuzzy feelings emanate through his body as he felt their hands and heard them cooing over him. He was practically drooling with happiness. But then he remembered that he was basically being felt up without his permission and snapped out of those thoughts.

He shook off their hands and hid behind Missy, with a blush creeping up on his face. They started giggling at his reaction as he wiped the drool from his face.

"Sorry about that, girls. I just got him from the shelter. Still haven't trained him yet. He's a little shy." with Missy loudly whispering that last part.

"Heh, can we go home now, Missy?"

"Sure Diego, but first, why don't you roll over and let them give you a belly rub?"

"I....WHAT, NO! I DON'T REALLY-" She didn't even need to tug on the leash to send the message that what she said wasn't a request. All she did was look at him.

He looked back the female demons, hoping they wouldn't expect to him to show them his front.

With a massive blush on his face, he looked back at Missy hoping the same thing. Both parties seemed to have him outvoted on the manner. With a gulp, he proceeded to slowly lie on his back, with his arms and legs in the air.

With all of them staring down at him, he felt like his face was as hot as the sun. All rational thought seemed to get cloudy as he was gently scratched and petted on his chest and stomach.

The only thing that went through his head as he tried to ignore the feelings that he had was "This is so wrong....I shouldn't be enjoying this."

But as one of them scratched his inner thigh, his leg started to move. "WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS!? STOP!!" he screamed internally.

With all those female demons staring at him as his "tail" started to wag, he immediately sat up and covered himself. Breathing heavily he then said, "Look, I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with this. Just let us go home, ok?"

"Fine, Diego. It's getting late anyway." said Missy as she lead him away from the group.

"Bye, Diego.~"

"Maybe I should adopt a pet too."

"Hehe, I think he was excited to see us."

"Yeah, did you see it wiggle? Hehehe~"

He then got back on his hands and knees and they went on their way. At this point, he hoped he could get out of this somehow. Though he had no idea where he'd go or what he'd do once he got there.

Soon they reached Missy's house. From the outside, it looked like just a normal suburban house, in a normal suburban neighborhood. What horrors would he find in a succubi's house, now that he was forced to be her pet? She opened her front door and he saw...an ordinary living room.

Considering who Missy really was, he was expecting a torture chamber or some type of bdsm dungeon. He was relieved that it wasn't those things. But still, he looked around the place for some kind of escape.

She then lead him to a bed, it seemed like it was made just for him as it was smaller than all her other furniture. With a dog bowl right next to it with his name on it. Guess she was expecting him. She took off the leash and left him there.

She then got the dog bowl and then left the room, entering what he assumed was her kitchen. He looked around. As far as he could tell there was no way out. He tried to stand up so he could walk around the house, but his legs felt wobbly. Maybe crawling for that distance did something to him.

"Better let my legs rest.", he said to himself as he looked over his pet bed. It kind of looked like his actual bed, complete with a blanket and some pillows. There was a squeaky toy shaped like a game controller.

He squeezed it and it squeaked. He wasn't sure what else he expected it to do, but it was still strange that it was here all the same. She then saw her walk in with the bowl again. It had some sort of brown slop in it. She really is going all in on this dog thing, huh? She couldn't expect him to eat this, right?

She looked at him expectantly as he stared at it. "Go on, Diego. It's good for you. It will keep your coat nice and shiny. Hehe."

"Play along and you'll find a way out. Just stomach this for now." he thought to himself as he forced himself to take a bite of this strange brown goop.

As he chewed it, he actually found it to be...quite good. It tasted just like a cheeseburger. Huh, that was unexpected. He gobbled the rest of it like he hadn't eaten anything in days.

"Good boy, Diego. It looks like you enjoyed that. Well, my sweet little puppy boy, it's time for bed. We're going to have so much fun tomorrow. Nighty night."

She then warmly smiled at him and gently scratched at his neck again, before leaving the room and leaving him alone again. He then crawled into his bed. As he pulled the covers over him he actually felt...happy. He then mulled over this entire situation as he drifted off to sleep.

"This is actually pretty nice. Much nicer than that....other thing. Yeah, I'm honestly shocked at how nice Missy is. I mean, of course she's sweet and nice. Why wouldn't she be? I mean, imagine, me, a random stray getting lucky enough to be adopted by the sweetest woman in the world."

He sighed contently as he imagined all the fun they could have together now that he's out of that awful kennel. "Yup, this is the life. I can't wait for tomorrow."

...

"WHAT AM I SAYING!?" he screamed as he shot up right in his bed, realizing what ludicrous things he's been thinking.

"I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE. THIS IS GETTING TOO WEIRD FOR ME, I GOTTA...I got to..." He trailed off as wondered what he was so worried about. I mean, this place was so nice. So big and so roomy. Free room and board and nice squeaky toys.

What more could he ask for? I'm sure what ever he'd want, she'd get it for him.

"What? Who's saying that?"

That's when he noticed that the collar he was wearing was glowing. As he looked at it, he realized that it was the collar that was making him think these thoughts.

He tried to rip off the collar but he just couldn't, it was like it was stuck on him. There were no buckles or clips of any kind. It was just tight around his neck, but not too tight. It was very comfy and he shouldn't try removing it under any circumstances.

"Stop that! I'm not some dumb animal. I am human! I am a human being! NOT A PET!"

As he continued to fruitlessly remove the collar he saw it glow even brighter.

"I AM HUMAN. I AM HUMAN. I AM A MAN. I AM A Boy....I am a boy. I am a good boy who loves his owner very much. She is kind and loving and she CAN GO TO HELL BECAUSE I'M NOT A PET. THIS IS JUST A DREAM. THIS IS NOT REAL. I-"

That's when Missy walked back in the room. "Something wrong, my pet?"

Diego just looked back at her as he tried to bite the thing off of him.

"Aww....do you not want to be my pet?"

He shook his head.

"Well, I'll tell you what, if that's the case then I'll wake you up right now and leave you be. How does that sound?"

He was surprised, she really was a lot nicer than before. Though he looked at her, tilting his head slightly as he was confused by this sudden act of kindness.

"If you truly want to leave and go back to your normal life, all you have to do is tell me. So tell me, do you want to leave?"

He nodded.

"No Diego, you have to tell me. Now speak, boy. Do you want to go home?"

Finally happy to escape this weirdness, Diego took a deep breath and said, "BARK!"

His eyes went wide as he could of sworn he just barked, like a dog. He tried to tell her that he wanted to leave but all that came out were a series of barks. As he kept trying to say anything, in a language other than dog, Missy started to laugh at his increasing panic.

"That collar really works wonders doesn't it? Controls the mind of even the most stubborn pets, so they'll be on their best behavior. First they lose the ability to walk on two legs and then their ability to speak in any human language. Pretty soon, they lose all memories of their previous lives.

12