Nudie Nightmares Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isn't that just wonderful?" she said with unrestrained glee in her voice as he frantically barked and whined at her.

"Well, I guess you like being my pet, I'm not hearing any objections. Have a good night, puppy boy!"

As he heard her laugh while leaving the room, Diego sat in his bed and started to howl until he eventually tired himself out. Tears started forming in his eyes, but he started to forget why...

-----------------------------------

Diego woke up. What a strange set of dreams that was. I mean, being lead out on stage and being turned into a statue? That was pretty freaky. But the weirdest one was where he was some kind of creature called a human.

Human. What a strange word. What is that, something you eat? Something you play with? Eh, doesn't matter. Because today was going to be a great day. Today was the day that Missy decided to surprise him with a trip to the nearby pet park.

It was a place where pets and their owners could mingle and make new friends. After having a hearty breakfast of delicious pet food, he got into Missy's car and they set off for the park.

He never rode in a car before. He was a little scared but Missy assured him that no harm would come to him. He felt like he could trust her with his life. As they drove, Diego stuck his head out the window, feeling the breeze on his face as he took in the sights of this neighborhood.

But finally they made it to their destination, a park made for all the pets to play around in. While the owners could sit back and relax, the pets could play and mingle with their own kind.

As Missy parked the car, she attached the leash to his collar and lead him out to the entrance to the park. It had a special gate that allowed pets to go in, but not to run out without their owners. As soon as they crossed the gate, she unhooked the leash and Diego started to run around.

So many fun new friends to play with! So many toys! He was having the time of his life, playing fetch and Tug of War with all the other pets and their owners. It was so much fun! But that's when he saw...her.

This pet was different from all the others. Most of the others, while friendly, didn't really pay too much attention to him, but this one was staring right at him. It was a female pet, that was obvious, due to the fact nothing was hidden, but as she stared at him, Diego started to feel funny.

Something about her made him feel...something. She then got closer to him. Unsure what to do, Diego just sat there until she was right up in his face. She then gave him a small lick, right on the mouth.

Despite this being a completely normal thing at pets did to signify friendliness with one another, this made him blush completely red. Not only that, but it made him think of a dream he had once. He's seen her before...on a beach somewhere.

Before he could think about this any further, she tackled him and they rolled down a nearby hill. As the reached the bottom, she barked at him in a sort of mocking way and ran off. He chased after her, playfully barking at her in response.

Finally, he caught up with her and tackled her to the ground. With him laying right on her back. It was at that moment that instinct that all animals had in the back of their mind kicked in. You know that one. That need to procreate.

After all, he was just pet with only the most basic instincts, right? He positioned himself just right and then proceeded to-

"DIEGO, NO!"

The leash lead magically formed around his collar, allowing Missy to pull him back off this other pet before anything could happen, thankfully. She was very much not willing to have him father a litter of pups this soon.

"BAD BOY! THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS PARK IS FOR." she sighed and then added, "I knew it was too soon to take you here."

That's when a lead was attached to the other pet, with her owner angrily marching over to Missy ready to give her a piece of their mind. "Just what does your mutt think he's doing to my poor sweet baby!?"

"I-I'M SO SORRY. I just got him yesterday. I thought the collar would prevent this from happening."

"Clearly you're new to pet ownership. Nothing, not even the mind control collar will prevent them from doing that. You need to get him fixed first."

"Oh right, I forgot that was a thing I needed to do. Guess I skipped a step.", she said, taking a notepad out of her purse.

"You'd better hope that he didn't plant any seeds if you catch my drift." this demon then turned their attention to their pet, "Did the mean ol, puppy boy hurt you, my dear?"

She responded by attempting to jump into her owners arms, completely unharmed and unbothered by the whole debacle. "I'm glad. Lucky for them you're ok. Now, come along Rina, let's go someplace where you won't be bothered by that mongrel."

At the mention of that pet's name, Diego's eyes went wide. He looked back at her as she was carried off. Deep sadness seemed to be etched on both of their faces, at least until their collars started to glow for a bit. Causing them to forget each other.

Something about this made him sad. Maybe cause he made a new friend and now he might never see her again or maybe because he knew that his actions heavily disappointed Missy. Whatever the cause, he sure felt broken, maybe being fixed will make him feel better.

As they both left the park, shunned by the others for their actions, Missy drove him to a nearby vets office. Thankfully, they took walk-ins. Diego felt somewhat uneasy about this place. For one thing, as they walked inside all the other pets in there looked scared.

Missy signed him in and they waited. He looked back at her as they sat down ant waited. "It's going to be alright, puppy boy. Soon you'll be able to go back to the park. Although, it might be a while before you can do much, you'll still have me."

Yeah, things will be ok. He was sure. She'd never lie to him, right? "Diego?"

One of the vet-techs then got the leash from Missy and lead him into another room. After he was weighed, had his eyes, heart and temperature checked (ouch), it was time for the vet to do what needed to be done.

"Ah, so Diego is finally here. Well, aren't you a healthy one?" After that somewhat invasive procedure, Diego inched away from this strange man.

"Don't worry. You're in good hands now."

He picked him up and put him on the examination table and said, "Let me just get this collar off so I can get a better look at your neck."

As the collar was removed from Diego's neck he felt like all his problems were gone, though he wondered why he was even there at the vet in the first place. He felt fine. More over, how did he get here? Why was he at a vet? Vets are for animals and he wasn't an animal. He was a...was a...a...a HUMAN.

Diego was a human! No, not was a human. He IS a human! "There we are, Diego. Now hold still, you won't feel a thing." said the vet, bringing a needle towards him.

"WHOA, NOW! HANG ON DOC, I DID NOT AGREE TO...wait...I can talk. I CAN TALK AGAIN! YES, I CAN-"

At that moment the vet covered his mouth, silencing Diego. Diego tried to scream out in panic but then the vet put the needle down on the table and tried to calm him down.

"Diego! Listen to me. You're ok. You're going to be fine. I'm here to help you. "

Once Diego stopped trying to squirm out of his hands, the vet removed his hand from Diego's mouth. "I don't know if you recognize me, but I've been trying to help you out of here for a while."

Diego looked at this man's face and then remembered something. That other guard from the museum. He looked just like this man! Not only that, but that other pet from the kennel. That was also him!

Diego tried to say something, but the old man stopped him. "They can't know that the collar wasn't effective. If anyone hears you speak now, they'll put it back on you. This is your only chance to escape."

Diego then whispered, "But who are you? How do I know I can trust you?"

"Diego, I know how to easily wake you up. All you need to do is suffer a sudden shock or jolt that will knock you back to reality."

"I need to electrocute myself?"

"That could work, but I mean more in the general sense of-"

Before he could elaborate any further, a vet-tech walked into the room with a tray of supplies. It was a set of scalpels, scissors and a small tray designed to hold two round objects. "Ok doctor, is the patient ready for his procedure?"

Diego put two and two together, immediately realized why he was here, screamed and covered himself.

As both he and the vet-tech stared at each other he tried to play it cool.

"Uh....bark? Heh."

She just shook her head and said, "Oh dear, let's get that collar back on you."

"Don't worry, I have this under control." said the old man. "Uh, you go get a much better one, I'll hold him down."

"Ok, doctor." as she left the room, the old man closed and locked the door behind her. "Diego, run."

"Thank you. But who are-"

"There's no time to explain. Let's just say I'm someone who knows what the Mistress is capable of and I want to put a stop to it all."

"But where do I go? What do I do?"

Before the old man could answer, she tried to open the door. "Hey, doctor? Why did you lock the door?"

"GO NOW!"

Diego hopped off the table. He had a bit of trouble standing at first but then he started to run towards another door. He jumped to reach the door knob and luckily he was just tall enough to reach it and turn it.

Unfortunately, that door lead back to the waiting room. Confronted with all the demons who were waiting there along with their pets, he covered himself once more out of embarrassment. But that's when he remembered that Missy was there too!

"Aw...did someone slip out of their collar? Well, lucky I brought a spare."

She took an identical collar out of her purse and tried to bring it to his neck. But this time he was ready. Just before she got close, he bit her leg, making her drop the collar!

"Ow! You son of a bitch! How dare you!? COME HERE!" She lunged toward him but he jumped out of the way.

He tried to find a way outside and as luck would have it, someone was walking in with one of their pets. As they pushed open the glass door that normally you'd have to pull in order to leave the vet's office, Diego ran out!

"NO, DON'T LET HIM GO! STOP HIM!" Too late. He was running full sprint down the sidewalk.

Everything was pitch black, it was bright and sunny when they drove up, but now it was like it was in the middle of the night. He could barely see where he was going but it seems like he escaped, until he heard something. A siren!

A massive armored truck was driving down the street. On the side of it was the words "Pet Catcher" in big letters and sitting inside it were Demona and the unpronounceable one! It parked next to him as they started to taunt him.

"Come here, puppy boy!"

"Yeah, we're not going to hurt you."

"NOT UNLESS YOU RUN AWAY!"

Diego immediately started running away, because of course.

"Ha, that always makes them run!"

They peeled out and started driving after him. Diego decided to try and lose them by going away from the sidewalk and into an alleyway, but not only did that not lose them, they drove the truck after him! However said alley was a dead end.

They stopped the truck, blocking him from the entrance of the alley. "Nowhere to run, now! HAHAHA!"

They both tried to exit the truck, but they couldn't. The truck was just wide enough to drive through but not for them to open the doors. Diego laughed at this turn of events. But that just pissed off the unpronounceable one.

"You're not getting away that easily!"

She hit the gas and drove right towards him.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR RUINING MY HAIR!"

"No stop! YOU IDIOT!" said Demona as she tried to take the wheel from her.

With no way out of there, Diego just laid flat on his back and accepted his fate. But amazingly, the truck drove right over him. The suspension was just high enough to avoid running him down.

But with the pedal to the metal, the truck crashed right into the wall behind him. Demona smacked the unpronounceable one upside the head once more as Diego ran out of the alleyway, wondering what he could do to "shock" himself.

This made him wonder, how did he get out of those other two dreams? "Let's see, I woke up from that stage dream when The Mistress finished sucking me dry and I woke up from that statue dream when I shattered into a million pieces." he thought to himself as he ran.

"Wait, that statue thing was pretty shocking. I shattered into dust. I died. But, I just passed out in that stage one, right? Or did I also die?"

The more he thought about it, the more he realized, that was a death. He suffered death by snu-snu. That means in order to escape the dream, he had to die. He very much did not like that idea, but he had no other theories. But how was he going to do it? Aside from that truck, he saw no vehicles on the road, so being run over wasn't an option.

Not that he wanted that, he can definitely feel pain so he knew that whatever method he chose, this was going to hurt. But just as he was thinking about how he was going to do it, saw Missy running towards him with the collar in her hand.

"There you are, my pet. I was so worried about you. Ready to go home?"

He backed away from her. "Yeah, I'm ready to go home all right!" and he took off running once more. But as he was running something whizzed by his head. It was a dart.

He looked to where it came from and it was Demona and her unpronounceable cohort who were holding tranquilizer guns. "Hold still!"

"It's not like we don't have a big target to hit anyway, at least from the back!"

He saw a nearby trash can lid and held it covering his butt as they shot at him. Thanks to his much smaller size, majority of him was covered by it. Guess though he was much shorter, he was just as strong as his normal self, cause it wasn't heavy at all.

Realizing this wasn't working, they both took out nets and ran after him, trying to catch him. He kept running and running, but he didn't know how long he could keep going. He was running out of breath. Maybe he could die of exhaustion?

Doubt it, but then he crossed a sign that said danger. He didn't read all of it as he ran by but danger is what he needed. He also noticed that Missy's minions stopped following him.

As felt proud of this, he then saw that directly in front of him was a long stretch of nothing! Not even ground. He stopped at the cliff's edge and looked down. That was a long way down. Was there even a bottom? He couldn't see it.

As he looked back, he saw Missy running full sprint at him, with the collar in hand and the leash already attached to it. He looked back at the demonic duo and saw them smiling with the unpronounceable one miming the act of cutting something off with a pair of scissors.

Yeah, if he was caught now, that would spell doom for his chances of starting a family. But what if he was wrong, what if this pit was bottomless? Or what if this dream was a "You die here, you die in real life" scenario?

Well then, it would also a be a "You lose your balls here, you lose them in real life" scenario as well and he did not know which was worse! So with Missy, just a few feet behind him and a sheer cliff drop in front of him, he knew which one he preferred.

Smacking his face to psych him up for the absolutely idiotic thing he was going to do, he dove off the cliff, head first. As Missy looked in absolute astonishment at what he just did, she saw him disappear into the darkness below. As he fell, he started to scream. Though he couldn't see anything, he not only shut his eyes but covered them with his hands.

This prevented him from seeing the ground rushing right towards him. Though he didn't see the impact, he sure felt it. Followed swiftly by not much of anything else...

---------------------------------

Diego started to scream once more and he was spinning around on the floor in a panic. At least until he realized that all the furniture around him was normal sized and he was back in his room. Of course, he still wasn't alone.

"Hehe, it's always so cute when they move their legs while they have a bad dream."

Diego scrambled to his feet and went to get a baseball bat that he keeps near his bed in case of intruders. "Stay back!"

"HAHAHAHA! You're adorable! You know that? You really think you can stop me with force? Well go on then. Take a swing at me, I dare you."

Scared out of his mind and also really angry with her, he did so. Screaming and charging straight at her with bat drawn, he took a swing right at her head. It would have connected too, if it didn't go right through her!

He practically spun around with how hard he swung the thing. But she stood there, unharmed. "Everyone thinks they can intimidate me, or otherwise outsmart me. Better, stronger and much smarter beings than yourself have tried and failed."

"Yeah, then how did I escape that last one, huh?"

The Mistress' response was to grab him by the collar of his pajamas and growl at him, her skin turning that demonic shade of purple.

"YOU. HAD. HELP."

She then lifted him by the collar until his feet didn't touch the floor.

"N-no I didn't, that was all me, honest!" he said, not wanting to expose his newfound ally, just in case he falls under her spell once more and has to break free again.

"DON'T LIE TO ME, DIEGO. WHO WAS IT!?"

"Even if there was somebody, which there wasn't obviously, I'd have no clue who their name was or why they'd help me. So there."

After giving him an icy stare she tossed him, like a bag of garbage, towards the bedroom door. Dazed and a bit sore, Diego got up, frantically opened the door and ran out of the room.

He ran straight to the kitchen. Obviously, he was still asleep, so he just needed to splash some water on his face and she'd go away, right? Surely, even if her slamming him into the door hurt like hell, he was obviously dreaming, RIGHT!?

So he turned on the kitchen sink and splashed some water on his face. He even put his whole head under the faucet. With his entire head soaking wet, surely now he was awake. At least that's what he thought until he heard his bedroom door slam and saw her slowly walking towards him!

"MORE WATER, NEED MORE WATER. GOTTA WAKE UP. THIS IS NOT REAL.", Diego started panicking as she walked closer to him. He then decided to use the detachable sprayer on his faucet, maybe spraying her with the water would work.

But just as he switched the settings, she snapped her fingers, causing the water to stop flowing. "Huh? What's with this thing? Why did it stop?"

That's when the whole faucet started to shake. Diego looked into the sprayer and out came a puff of dust, right into his face, followed by the stream of water. He sputtered and coughed as he fell to the floor and soon was once again fast asleep.

"You want water, huh? Well, then get ready for one HELL of a wet dream!"

Her eyes started to glow once more as she then said:

So you didn't want to be my whelp?

Fine, but now you're beyond help

You're not clever, if that's what you think.

Now the question is: will you SWIM OR SINK?

12