Nudie Trudy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for you. No second thoughts. You're learning, Jack. Just be yourself when you're around me, that's all."

I nodded in reply.

"So you started out in sales. Were you successful?"

"Very!" she said exuberantly. "Too much so, in fact. I became a threat to my bosses, so I was canned. Hired on somewhere else, but the same thing happened. After a while, I couldn't get a job anywhere. Word had spread."

"What did you do then?" I queried.

"Well, I'd already made a ton of money that I had invested, so I had a good start. Since my other degree is in business, I decided to start my own. I purchased software that allows me to have online shops, where customers order from me, and the actual businesses that make the products ship them directly. I get a cut for doing absolutely nothing but driving business to my sites and making the sales. Being online, I can live anywhere in the world, so I decided to finally move out of SoCal and leave it all behind me like a bad Mexican lunch."

I couldn't help but giggle at her remark.

"I did a lot of research to see which states allow public nudity, and this one caught my eye because no one really knows there are no laws against it here; at least not until I moved here and ran for office. Originally, no one had any idea at all, until a couple of college girls did some research and decided to go shopping completely nude in Brattleboro."

"I remember hearing about that too!" I mused. "So much of what you've told me is stuff I've heard before but totally forgot. Funny how it all ties to you."

Nadine smiled.

"Well, the same thing happened to me when I first got here. Those girls had researched state law and found they could be nude in public, so they were. Someone called the cops of course, who showed up and tried to arrest them. No laws were broken. That was the story that did it for me. Far away from Cali, so I found a house and some land for sale online and bought it. Sort of like you did, except nowhere near as good a deal.

"Anyway, I decided that Nordville was the place for me and moved here. It was a bummer driving here though! I had to wear clothes the whole time! It was horrible! I felt so self conscious when I would have to get out of my car and go inside a restaurant or gas station."

"Drive thrus and pay at the pump?" I suggested.

"I wanted real food and I don't use a credit card." Nadine explained.

"I don't use a credit card either." I said with a grin. "Another commonality."

"Well, I got into town and met the movers at my new place. I waited until they got my stuff moved in, and after they left, I took all of my clothes back off and haven't worn them since; except when it gets cold outside, although I know there are a lot of people who would just love to see me walking around in thirty degree temps without any clothes on!" she laughed.

"I'll bet your nipples would look like broom handles." I marveled. "Maybe you can show me this winter?"

"Oh Jack, I love to run around nude in the snow." Nadine confessed. "If you join me, you can see just how big and stiff my nipples can get. They look like marshmallows when they get hard, and I don't mean the little ones you put in hot chocolate either; I'm talking the kind you use in s'mores."

"I can't wait for it to snow!" I exclaimed.

"It'll happen soon enough." Nadine replied with a smile. "So after the movers left and I took my clothes off, I decided to go into town and gas up the car, and do a little shopping in the little grocery store that goes with the station. I got out of the car and walked into the store, and everyone's eyes just bugged out of their heads. I calmly went about my shopping, despite hearing someone say, 'somebody call the police.' I got what I needed and walked up to the checkout, just as two deputies entered the store. Of course, they wanted to talk to me. Not that I was doing anything wrong mind you, they just wanted to talk to me. Can't say I blamed them.

"The cashier looked at me and said, 'It wasn't me. I didn't call them. I actually like it!' I thanked her and told the deputies that I was not breaking any laws. They both agreed with me but said they had to come out since a complaint had been made. I understood, and told them so. One of those deputies is now the current sheriff, by the way."

"Anyway, that was everyone's introduction to me. Of course I had to go through all of the same stuff I did in school all over again, but this time I was dealing with adults, and very soon, my clothes-free way of life became acceptable to them. I attended several town council meetings and voiced my opinion several times. Someone suggested that I run for mayor and make those changes. I did, and I won, and the rest as they say... is history."

"Everyone says you're a good politician and good for this town." I remarked. "I have a lot of respect for you because of that. I also have respect for you for having the courage to go through life without any clothes on. All in all, I just respect the heck out of you. When I'm not masturbating in front of you, that is." I added quickly.

Nadine laughed and took my hand.

"Oh Jack, my love; my friend." she said softly. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Anything you want, Nadine." I replied, as I stared first into her eyes and then down at her soft tits. "Anything you want."

12