Nudist Beach Sex

Story Info
Sex on a nudist beach.
1k words
3.82
34.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my girlfriend decided to go away for a weeks vacation last summer to Europe. A lovely week away from work, family and all the stress of home.

We got to our hotel late in the afternoon and decided to go for a romantic walk. We watch the sunset & went for an early night to get over some jet lag.

The next day we went for a walk and we came across a beach not to far from the hotels beach. We started to walk on it and noticed that everyone was total naked, a full blown nudist beach.

We laughed at it and said how did we end up on this beach and then carried on walking. About 5 minutes later we got stopped by the beach patrol and he informed us that it was a nudist beach and we was breaking the law for being dressed. We apologised and turned around and went back to the beach of the hotels.

That night we was laughing about what had happened to another couple at the hotel and they who informed us that they use the beach all the time. We went back to our room and said for a laugh that the next day we would do it as an experience.

The following day, we got up, went for breakfast & said I asked my girlfriend if she still wanted to go to that beach. My girlfriend said yes, and went back to the room to get herself ready.

We got to the nudist beach mid morning and there was a few people already there, again they was all naked as you suspect on a nudist beach. We took the plunge and removed our clothes and bathing suits, I then noticed my girlfriend had shaved her pussy, not completely off but very tidy.

We was both very nervous as neither of us had done it before but no one was looking so we walked along the beach to a less busy part and made up camp for the day. We were sunbathing, swimming & just relaxing totally naked on a Beach in Europe and no one cares.

A few hours into the late afternoon sun and a few drinks gone, my girlfriend started to notice that people were looking at us, having looked around for a bit she noticed that other couples were getting a bit randy. She said that there was at least three couples actually having sex!

To my amazement my girlfriend said too lie back and relax. I always do as I'm told so did it, a few seconds later she took my soft dick and started to lick it & getting me hard, it did not take long before I was having a really good and deep feeling blowjob. I wanted her to stop as was on a public beach but also wanted to dump my load right in her.

I asked her to stop of which she said no as it was her turn to please me, and to let her know when it was ready. A couple of minutes later I told her I was about to cum & she put her thumb up, I cummed in her mouth. My girlfriend unfortunately does not like swallowing so decided to spit most of it out on the beach. The little bit she had left went onto her middle finger & she then inserted the finger into her now wet pussy.

After a few minutes I said it's my turn to please so on your back, legs open her legs. She did what I asked. I want down on her pussy & it was so wet I thought I was in the sea. About 90 seconds into it she stopped me & said we had people close to us and enjoying the show. My girlfriend turned to a lady who was watching us and asked what position we should fuck, she said that we should do her on top.

My girlfriend got on top & inserted my now very hard dick into he pussy & we had sex right there on the beach. It lasted a while as I've never done it with people watching and I was actually very nervous. My girlfriend was loving it and said it made here really horny.

After a few minutes of her riding me like a rollercoaster the time had come for me to let her know I was on the verge of cumming.

I said that I was about to cum and my girlfriend said for me to cum in her. I was really surprised as I had only cummed in her once before when she was absolutely drunk off her head.

I could not hold back no more, my girlfriend enjoying every second of it, her wet pussy fluid running down my dick and over my balls. I literally put my head back and cummed in her pussy so much I thought that it will be messy.

After I had cummed, she got off and we had from the few people watching and clapped us and said we was natural at this.

We got up and went to the sea to clean up, my girlfriend still panting. We looked around and the same people were now watching a man & woman going for anal. We went and watched them as we was going with the flow.

This beach had literally turned in front of our eyes from a nudist beach to a full sex Marathon beach from being a nudist beach to a full on sex beach. We stayed for about 20 minutes watching like horny school kids, people drinking and having sex.

When we got back to the room we was wondering what had just happened and my girlfriend said that she had really enjoyed it. I suggested that we try anal as the lady on the beach was having it. I got a maybe, which as we never do anal. I cummed for the second time inside her!