Nudist Neighbor

Story Info
Young man meets nudist neighbor.
2.2k words
4.26
37.7k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of summer vacation and 19-year-old Tommy was thrilled. His stepfather was away all summer, which made him happy. They didn't get along. The only reason his mom even married him was because he was rich. Like really, really rich.

But that also brought tension between him and his mom. He decided to just make the best of it and go outside and take a dip in the pool. Lay out and work on his tan.

Tommy was out there for about a half hour when he heard his neighbor. He hadn't meet her yet. His mom told them someone moved in next door and she "seemed nice." Mom speak for she wasn't a bitch.

Curiosity got the better of Tommy and he peeked over the fence to check her out for himself. Tommy's jaw dropped open. She was totally naked. Like nude. As in no clothes on at all. Not even a bikini.

She was laying on her stomach, so all he could see was her ass and it was a great ass. He must have made a noise because she turned and looked directly at him.

"Hi. You must be Tommy," his hot, naked neighbor said.

"Um hi I'm Tommy," Tommy said lamely.

She laughed and said, "Hey I can't reach my back and I'd hate to burn. Can you give me a hand?"

Without a word Tommy hopped the fence, not even going to the gate which was about five feet away.

She laughed again. "Slow down cowboy. No need to break a leg hopping the fence."

"My name's Jill," she said, offering her hand. It was when she turned more that Tommy could see her massive tits. Not only were they big, but they were real. Tommy hated fake tits.

Another bonus was she was sort of pretty. For an older woman of course.

After handing him the bottle of lotion, she asked him about college and what he was studying. She asked about his friends and if he had a girlfriend.

Tommy answered all of her questions, but it felt weird to do so while he was touching her ass. Rubbing lotion on it. She even pulled her cheeks apart so he could get in there.

'Holy fuck', Tommy thought. I just saw a woman's naked pussy and asshole. Totally shaved. He had a massive boner. Good thing he was wearing lose shorts. Still if Jill looked at him hard, she'd probably see it.

Tommy was just about to say he had to go. That him mom would be home soon, and he still had chores to do.

But when Jill flipped over and asked Tommy to "do my front". He couldn't have said no if he tried. Tommy was in heaven. Her breasts were big and heavy. Her areolas were also big, and her nipples were short but fat. What he wouldn't give to pop them in his mouth and suck on them.

"Make sure you get around the whole breast," Jill instructed.

"Yes, make sure you get the whole breast," Tommy heard his mother's voice say.

"Thanks, Mom, I've got it," Tommy said. Then looked up horrified. There stood his mother, and she was not pleased.

Tommy kept rubbing Jill's tits. His mother looked at his hands.

"Stop that right now, young man." she scolded.

"And as for you. I thought you were a nice one. You seemed so nice when you moved in. Even offering to invite us over once you got settled."

"I was going to, today in fact," Jill said.

"Shut up, slut." Tommy's mother said.

"Look, Barb, nothing happened. He was just putting lotion on me."

Tommy's mother reached out and pulled Tommy's shorts down. "If nothing happened why is my son's dick hard?" she asked, grabbing Tommy's cock, with her hand automatically going up and down.

"Uh, Mom," Tommy said.

"I guess that means you have a healthy, normal sexually aroused son," Jill explained.

'Uh Mom," Tommy tried again.

"Shut up Tommy," his mother, Barb said, stroking his cock faster.

"Well, I'm sorry about this. I didn't mean to offend you," Jill said.

"If I had known you were a slut, I would have warned Tommy to stay away."

"Mom! Jill!" Tommy shouted. Getting them both of them to look at him.

""What?" they both asked simultaneously.

"Ah fuck!" Tommy said and shot his load. Barb aimed his cock at Jill's massive tits.

Some of it landed on her lips, which Jill immediately licked up.

When he was done shooting, Barb rubbed her son's cock on Jill's boobs.

"Here's some lotion for your tits," Barb said, finally letting go of Tommy's cock. But then started rubbing his cum all over Jill's tits. Then his mom started pinching her hard nipples, causing Jill to moan. Next, she bent down and licked her nipple before taking it in her mouth and biting on it, while flicking the other nipple with her finger. Jill only moaned louder.

"Fucking slut," Barb said. Then she went to grab Tommy's hand but grabbed his cock instead. "Come on, Tommy. Let's go. And stay away from whores like this."

When they got home Tommy said, could you let go of my cock now Mom?

"Jesus, Tommy. Why are you still hard?"

"Because you're holding my dick," Tommy said.

"So what? I'm your mother."

"My cock doesn't know that." Tommy explained.

"Oh my God, are you actually getting harder?" Barb asked her son, once again stroking his cock.

"Mom, I..." Tommy started to say.

"That's it. Over my knee."

"The next thing Tommy knew he was over his mother's knee, and she was spanking his ass. The way her legs were crossed there was an opening and every time his mother spanked him, Tommy moved forward into the opening. He was essentially fucking his mother's legs.

The feel of his mother's smooth legs against his hard cock was what Tommy imagined a pussy would feel like. Tommy was a virgin. Even though he told Jill he had a girlfriend. He didn't want to seem like a loser to the hot neighbor lady.

Before his mother reached 20 spanks Tommy exploded again. His cum shot out of his cock all over his mother's legs and dripped onto the floor.

Barb pushed her son off of her and sprang back. Tommy, what the fuck?" she shouted. "Go to your room."

'Worse summer ever, Tommy thought as he got up and went to his room. He took one look back and saw his mother scooping up the cum from her legs and licking her fingers.

The next day Tommy woke up late. Now what the fuck was he going to do all summer? He couldn't even use the pool because his mom was so mad at Jill, no, better call her the neighbor, that he didn't even want to go outside anymore.

Sure, his mother made him come twice, but it wasn't intentional. It was a shame too because those were probably two of the best orgasms he'd ever had.

Tommy ate breakfast and sat down to watch TV. He heard voices outside. Probably Jill, er the neighbor, sunbathing naked again. Damn she had a nice body. He thought about pulling down his shorts and knocking one out, but he didn't know where his mom was. He'd really be in for it if she caught him spanking the monkey in the living room.

Tommy's phone buzzed. It was his mom.

We need to talk. Can you come outside?

'Fuck,' Tommy thought. Well, let's get this over with.

Sure, he replied.

For the second time in two days, Tommy's jaw dropped open. Not only was Jill in his backyard and naked, so was his own mother.

"Mom?!" Tommy said, turning to go back inside.

"Tommy stop. Come here," his mother commanded.

Tommy turned back around and walked over to where his mother and Jill lay in deck chairs.

"What's going on?" Tommy asked, not looking at his mother.

"Well, as you can see, Jill and I, Tommy, look at me," Barb said.

Tommy looked but his eyes went straight to her breasts. They were even bigger than Jill's. Well, maybe not, they just appeared to be bigger because they sagged so much. Obviously, he knew his mother had big boobs, but he never thought about them in a sexual way. Well, he was today. Barb's areolas were smaller than Jill's her nipples were longer but thinner. They were still great tits. Too bad they belonged to his mother.

"My eyes are up here, son," Barb said, then turned to Jill and they laughed.

Tommy turned beet red.

Tommy looked in his mother's eyes. "As you can see, Jill and I had a long talk and she explained that she's a nudist. Do you know what that is?"

"Someone who walks around nude?" Tommy said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, smart ass that's right. And don't get fresh with me. I don't care who's here, I'll pull your pants down and spank your little bottom like I did yesterday."

Tommy looked at Jill, who tried to stifle a giggle, but didn't quite make it.

Tommy, embarrassed, turned away. 'Great. There goes any chance I may have had of making it with her,' he thought.

"You mind giving me a hand?" Jill asked. She was rubbing lotion on one of his mother's big boobs.

"Uh, I don't think I should," Tommy says.

"It's okay, Tommy. Really," Barb assures her son.

Reluctantly Tommy grabs the lotion and starts to pour some on his mother's breast. His cock, already hard, stiffens even more as he rubs the lotion around, over and under his mom's boob. It felt amazing.

"Think you can handle both?" Jill asked. She positioned Tommy behind his mother's head where he could reach down and rub in the lotion on both breasts.

His, mom's areolas had little bumps on them, unlike Jill's whose were smooth. Anytime her nipples got between his fingers, Tommy closed them and tugging on her nipples, making his mother sigh. After about a minute or so of this, Tommy felt his shorts being pulled down. Before he knew it, his hard cock fell out and bonked his mother right in the face.

"Payback time, bitch," Jill said and started stroking Tommy's cock.

"Slut," Barb said.

Tommy noticed they said these to each other in a playful way. Tommy now wondered if this had been a set up this whole time?

Barb kept shaking her head back and forth trying to get her son's balls out of her face. Jill's hand, still went with lotion, flew against Tommy's cock. He wouldn't last long at this rate.

"Fuck it," Barb said and took her son's balls into her mouth.

Tommy looked down and saw his mother looking at him with his balls in her mouth. That was all it took to send Tommy's cum squirting all over her massive tits. And just like Barb did, Jill also wiped Tommy's cock all over her tits until all his cum was gone.

Then Tommy watched as Jill licked his cum from one of his mother's boobs, while his mother licked his cum from her own boob.

After that they went inside. They made Tommy lay on the floor in the living room, the one he was worried about jacking off in, and made him eat their pussy's until they came. Since it was obvious, he didn't know what he was doing, they coached him on how to eat pussy. His mother went first, while Jill sucked his cock. She also had a shaved pussy. Her fat lips were wet and smelled funky. Tommy didn't care. After some pointers, he had his mother coming in no time.

Then Jill sat on his face, while his mother sucked his cock. Just after Jill exploded on his face, Tommy shot his load into his mother's waiting throat. She kissed Jill and shared his cum with her.

Then Tommy fucked them both. Again, his mother went first. He gave her two orgasms. Then Jill shoved his mother off and said it was her turn. Jill was actually tighter than his mother and quicker to come. Tommy gave her three orgasms.

Tommy asked if he could play with their breasts. They laughed and agreed.

"I never met a guy who never liked boobs, " Barb said.

"Especially big ones," Jill added. They laughed again.

Tommy didn't care if they were teasing him. Hell, he just fucked his hot neighbor and his own mother.

Tommy did all the things he wanted to do with their tits since he saw Jill naked yesterday.

He sucked, pinched, licked and bit on their nipples. He ran his tongue all over their areolas. He even gave them both a hickey on both of their tits. Underneath so no one would notice. Then, they mashed their boobs together, while Tommy tit fucked them. Tommy finally shot his final load of the day on both sets of big boobs.

After wiping his cum on both of their boobs, Tommy watched his mom and Jill lick his cum off each other's breasts, then he went to the couch, lay down and promptly fell asleep.

'Best summer ever,' Tommy thought, before nodding off.