All Comments on 'Nudist Wife'

by Henry09

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You win worst cuck story of the night in a landslide, with the most laughable big black cock walk on in LW history. At only 10" , it wasn't even big by LW standards. What a fucking sick joke this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible

Would be an upgrade

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had potential

Would be better in erotic couples or if he left out the wife sharing and had this as voyeur. Adding the “i want to watch my wife fuck another guy” And of course bbc just makes it an average and boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

You start and give it a go to willing cuck story.

You mast be mentally ill?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

There's a category for Exhibitionist and Voyeur.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

They need to return to the resort. Next time they can organize an orgy for those who want to participate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GARBAGE

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

I'm sorry to disappoint the majority of your readers, but I've personally been a nudist/naturist since my teens (now early forty's) and have visited numerous clubs/resorts and in all of that time, I have never witnessed any sexual activity whatsoever. The only time that has ever happened to me or that I've seen any sort of activity has been at one place, that is known as an open air swingers club. Please do not think or expect any open sexual fun at a nudist club, as several things could or would happen. 1) You are thrown out and told not to return. 2) You are held there until the police turn up and you are arrested and charged with offending public decency.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Henry, you wrote that like a travelogue

very matter of fact. If this was the first time your wife was shared, what emotions were you having? Did you discuss going further beforehand? Did you have sex with Lisa without a condom? How was it? Did the other men make your wife orgasm? So many details you left out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The author has obviously never been to a nudist/naturist club or gathering: they do NOT allow sex out where it can be seen. Some, if not most, of the European clubs allow families, including children, to attend. They protect their kids as well as Americans do, so sex is not allowed in the open or anywhere children might see it.

Besides being a disgustingly ridiculous story, you've misrepresented what nudist/naturist resorts stand for. You've earned your 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Research!

Nudist resorts are downright prudish about public sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most nudist camps

.. just do not allow any sexual activity of any kind, at least those my wife and I have been to. But, we did get invited to a long weekend at a ranch here in Oregon, private place with around 30 couples there. It was all just like at the nudist camps until close to evening, then things started happening.

It became clear there were no rules, I expected the wife to want to leave since we had never done any swinging. But she surprised me, she asked me what I thought about maybe "cutting loose this one time." is how she asked it. I told her it was OK if she was sure, and there would be no regrets of accusations.

She got laid at least a dozen times over the next two days, I even got to watch for a couple of them. Since then she has mostly gotten that out of her system. That was three years ago, and we just went again over this last holiday. This time she found two guys that were interested so she just went with them. Seems like about once every 2-3 years she gets going, strange but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think its funny...

So many people here can read all of these stories and suspend fiction for a variety of reasons, however on this story they can't just read fiction and not complain. Thats almost worse than the silly trolls who read the stories in this section and complain that the wives have sex with other men. SHOCKING! and to think this category is totally supposed to be all about that. Give the author a break people. He has a fantasy story to tell and it works perfectly fine as a work of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nudest Camps

My wife and I have been to an Adults Only Nudest Camp and sex Does go on there. In fact its encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

never happened

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree w. most comments above: nudist resorts/camps are no-sex zones. However, at a few of the larger ones with permanent residents, occasionaly someone organises a private party, and group sex might take place in a private cabin. At one of these, I wasn't interested in fucking others but my wife really got into it. She came away only after fucking eight guys. Happens every few years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous