Nudus Profugit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary nodded. "Yeah, that's exactly what I thought."

"And how do you get her to move again?" Jen asked, her eyes locked on her friend.

"Motis," Gary commanded. Kate shivered, then repeated her last word: "What?"

"I changed my mind. I think I will have some tea, please," Gary said politely.

"Sure, Darjeeling or Mint?" Kate smiled.

"Darjeeling, please. Thanks Kate," Gary said. Kate turned and left.

After Kate left, Jen looked wide-eyed at Gary. "Cool!" Then she paused. "You said he gave you a couple of triggers to use. What's the other one?"

Gary pursed his lips. "I'm not going to say. You wouldn't believe it anyway."

"Come on, I won't tell." Jen pleaded. "Is it oral sex? You men are so predictable!"

Gary laughed. "That would have been a good one. But no. I'm afraid he didn't give me a BJ trigger. All I can do is make her take her clothes off."

"You can make her strip? Anywhere? I know you've already tried that" Jen said.

"Not yet," Gary lied. "But I'm pretty sure it'll work just as well as 'Tardo.'"

"I'll bet it depends on when you give the command!" Jen replied. "I've always heard that hypnosis can only make you do things would do anyway. It not likely that Kate is going to get naked just anywhere. I mean, she's not going to get naked at lunch today, no matter what magic words you use!"

"I think she would," Gary replied coolly. "In fact, I can test it out, if you'd like."

"I'd bet you anything that she won't do it," Jen replied, with an edge of irritation in her voice. "Freezing? Sure. Stripping? Not going to happen."

"She will if I command it," Gary replied, shrugging.

"No. She won't. Here's how sure I am. If you can make her strip by saying your magic words, then I'll make it a two-fer. I'll strip too. You can have lunch with two of your favorite gals, in the buff. There's no way I'd let her do it alone, anyway." Jen let the words sink in.

Gary's heart skipped a beat. He knew that Kate would strip on command, and it looked like he was about to be treated to a pair of naked beauties for lunch!

Jen saw the wheels turning, and grinned at Gary. "But, if you can't get her to strip, then you've got to get into your birthday suit and serve us lunch today!"

Gary nodded. "Look, Jen, the hypnotist told me that she would not notice being naked, but I don't think that extends to her not noticing her friend being naked! I don't know how she'll react."

"That'll be my problem," Gary. "Anyway, it won't matter, cause she ain't stripping. So, is it a deal?"

"Absolutely," Gary nodded. "Deal!"

Just then, Kate came into the room, carrying a tray of tea cups.

"Kate," Gary said, "Nudus Profugit".

"Gary," Kate replied, scowling, "I'm not stripping with company over!"

Gary's mouth dropped.

"Wait, what?" he muttered. "You mean..."

Kate tilted her head, and raised her hands to shrug. "Hypnosis is fake, honey. We've been over that!"

"But you were almost naked on the stage, in front of all of those people...." Gary said.

"Yes, and that was a thrill! I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been so gallant to keep me from stripping off the last bits. But I was counting on your chivalry. And you did not disappoint." Kate walked over and kissed Gary on the forehead.

"Did he tell you he stripped me for breakfast?" Kate asked Jen raising her eyebrows. Then turning to Gary, she said, "And he froze me an took a topless picture! Go ahead, Gary, show her the picture!"

Gary sheepishly took out his phone, brought up the snapshot of Kate pinching her own nipples, and showed it to Jen.

"You dog!" Jen laughed.

Gary then put the pieces together. Turning to Kate, he asked, "Did you get Jen to set me up?"

"Set you up to do what?" Kate asked, innocently.

Jen laughed again "Gary bet me that he could make you strip, and the stakes were that he would strip and serve us lunch if he couldn't."

"Really, Gary? You did?" Kate asked with mock surprise. "Well, I suppose a promise is a promise."

Gary said, "You did set me up."

Kate smiled. "Now honey, do you remember when I told you 'It's definitely OK for you to try to trigger me with hypnosis, but it's pathetic, and I will humiliate you when you do.'"

Gary closed his eyes. "Yes, I remember."

Kate hardened her voice just a little. "Well then I didn't set you up. I told you exactly what I was going to do. This is the part where I keep my word. And for you, Gary, I have only two words..."

Jen couldn't help but complete Kate's sentence: "Nudus Profugit!"

12