Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuë looked away, her face red. She glanced back.

Rasmin's thumbs were brushing the Heltasian woman's nipples, her head falling to the side as he bent to put his mouth on her throat. He began to pinch and tug her nipples, rolling them between his fingers. Her breath was hitching, offering them to his fingers. Saza flushed, beginning to squirm.

Nuë shifted, watching, feeling a tingling in her own nipples.

"I'll give you two more pearls if I can touch between your legs, Saza," Rasmin breathed, the tugs on her nipples demanding.

The Heltasian woman didn't say anything, but she nodded, her head falling back, her breath stuttering as he loosened the band at her waist, his hand going down her skirts in front.

"You're wet," he said into her ear, although Nuë could hear him.

The woman cried out softly, moving on his fingers, his other hand still busy plucking her nipples. Nuë couldn't look away, the woman rocking on his hand. He encouraged it and the dress slipped off her hips and she was naked with her shoes on, dark hair between her legs, Rasmin's hand buried there, still behind her.

Nuë dragged her eyes away, her cheeks flaming red now, between her own legs twinging. She was thinking about Mihel, about the pool, when he had lifted her onto himself, remembering sinking onto his sex, the pleasure. The woman cried out again, Nuë stealing a glance. The woman's eyes were closed, draped on him behind her, limp, her hips pumping on his hand, squirming. Rasmin drew his hand away and she said something, protesting, panting.

"That's what we agreed," Rasmin said behind her, his own breathing heavy. "Should I get you your seven pearls, then?"

A question.

"The other three pearls?" Rasmin said into her ear softly, nuzzling her, Nuë only barely able to hear. "Make me an offer."

Nuë's eyes shifted back as the woman drew away from him, Rasmin releasing her. She turned around, facing him, naked, her shoes still on, her hands going to his chest and then down his body. She slowly sank to her knees in front of him.

"Done," Rasmin said right away, his hands going to his pants to unbutton them.

Nuë looked away. She heard noises, sounds of deep pleasure from Rasmin. Whatever was happening, he liked it. But she couldn't imagine what the woman could be doing. Nuë finally sneaked a quick peek, then stared outright. Rasmin's sex was deep in the woman's mouth, farther than it seemed like it could possibly go. His hips were pumping, his hand in her hair. He was looking down at her as she moved, drawing him in and out. Her breathing was interrupted, heavy.

Nuë's eyebrows went up and she turned her whole body away. The rest were only sounds she couldn't help hearing. His grunts of completion, the woman's cries of pleasure shortly after.

When they were done, Rasmin left camp with the woman and her pearls. It was early, but Nuë went to her bedroll, pretending she was asleep when he came back.

"Now you won't be embarrassed, little sister, since you've heard the same," Rasmin said, lying down across the fire. She tried to keep her breathing even, thinking about what she'd seen. After a time, his voice came. "Unless you watched. You didn't watch, did you?" He waited.

She didn't answer.

"You did," Rasmin said, laughing. "You're not asleep, I can tell. You just don't want me to hear the lie. You're such a pervert."

She sat up. "I'm going to stab you in your sleep!" she cried.

"I've missed you too, little sister," Rasmin said, grinning, lying down.

She threw herself back, looking at the sky. "I hate you."

"You're just mad right now. You like me, Nuë."

"I don't like you ever. I hate you."

"I hear the lie. You do like me."

"No."

Silence.

"You do."

"No."