All Comments on 'Nuë and the Djinn Ch. 08 - End'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Bellie444Bellie444over 2 years ago

“He's a demon and will pinch your head off with one hand.“ lmao. I think I like Vassi more than Luta!

Thanks for another generous high-quality donation to Lit. Looking forward to what’s next x

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 2 years ago

I'm just gutted that this journey you've taken us on is over. It was a wonderful story, characters so engaging and Nue, what can I say, just loved her. Thanks so much for having the whole story and posting it regularly, it was such a daily treat to look forward to. Excellent writing, I'll be waiting with great interest to see what you come up with next. This world you made is wonderful!

Jojo1981Jojo1981over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are one of my best author in this site. Thank you for this lovely storyxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noncon scenes? Puhleze. Every time he wanted her, she fell over with her legs open already wet for him to fuck. All your female characters do. There was shallow characterization and hardly any story. This was definitely a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never post on this site - not even as “Anonymous” but this is the second time that I’m driven to do so because there seems to be another “Anonymous” posting numerous negative comments - seems to be just one person though given that the writing style is the same through multiple comments. I want to let you know that I think you are a very gifted writer with a wonderful imagination for world creation and a real ability to spin a compelling tale. I always look forward to your postings, thank you!

OhreganoOhreganoover 2 years ago

I'm so sad it's over! I want to know everything about them and their new baby Cassia. I can't wait to see what you write next. I read your other stories before you removed them and loved those as well!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Definitely a story that leaves you wanting more. I honestly DO think you should have stretched it out more. I would've liked a 1st person account of the fight with the wizard. And I was looking forward to seeing Mihel's home and parents. Still, it was easy to give you another 5 Stars. I couldn't stop reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous read. Enjoyed the ending so much. Thank you.

sweetnbratsweetnbratover 2 years ago

Brilliantly read. I certainly enjoyed all the humour and was very surprised to see the negative comments. Don't let them get to you. Everything was perfect in this story.

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

Lovely story! Really enjoyed it.Thank you so much, Harp.

(And to the nasty Anonymous in the comments- Get lost! If you don't like the author's stories, why to you read them all? Go read something else or YOU write the hard core rapey stories you evidently want.)

Niomi2921Niomi2921over 2 years ago

No complaints here. Don’t let what some rude people say get to your heart. It was such a delight and pleasure. I’m thankful that you keep writing! Cannot wait to see where your imagination takes us next. P.s. am I horrible for hoping Luta would sleep with Nue. But I love the character and purpose you set up for Luta regardless. Vassi was such a pleasant surprise and change. Amazing amazing.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 2 years ago

It was different but realistic and heartwarming and well written. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Thank you so very much for generously sharing it here. I love these sweet, fierce characters, their bravery, their humor, and their love for one another. ❤️❤️❤️

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

I would love a series for Luta to find HIS incora.

EaxiaEaxiaover 2 years ago

Loved your story. Don’t listen to bitter ppl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written story. I mentioned in another comment, probably the best characters from a literature perspective Ive read on here. Thank you for sharing! I couldn't put it down!

themaincharacterthemaincharacterover 2 years ago

Amazing read. Really loved the humor and the characters in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn’t read a single word of it, and I didn’t miss a thing.

Hooked_on_SmutHooked_on_Smutover 2 years ago

I'm sad and disappointed that it's over... I was hoping that Mihel and Luta will maybe share and love Nue together - is that too naughty thinking about threesome with the both of them? I thought story will end when they're back to the mountain/Mihel's and Luta's home. So hoping it to be longer, and that's because I was enjoying the story so much. Was also hoping to read more of how Mihel wins Sersha's heart seeing how he just forced and took her, maybe Mihel or Luta will tell the story to Nue on how it all started.

Oh well can't get everything you want in life but absolutely loved it.

Love the way you write and your style. I love how you post only when your stories are finished. Great respect from me. I sometimes get tired of writers who wrote and abandoned their stories, or didn'tknow how to finish them. Sometimes when they continue after a long break and return to the story, it's not written in the same way or direction anymore. Most times I won't read unless I can see the stories are finished to avoid hanging and waiting forever.

I know your stories will never disappoint.

Thank you very much for sharing and really appreciate it. I love this one even more than Vanata ones, and I love it as much as the Luterian stories.

5 stars from me on every chapter as always.

Miss_p27Miss_p27over 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story. Please do Luta's story, he's a very likeable character

AliceinLiitlandAliceinLiitlandover 2 years ago

Amazing story! Loved it, and so nice not having to worry it wouldn't be continued. I agree with others that a threesome would've been hot but also get that it wasn't their vibe. You're an amazing writer, thanks for posting ❤

shelleycat1shelleycat1over 2 years ago

Thank you, I enjoyed it a lot. Liked the romance, and the characters and their humour. You got the folk-story feeling right too, with the mistake and she having to correct it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect ending!

Thank you so much, 5 stars all the way through.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are truly a gifted writer - thank you so much for sharing on Lit! 5 stars!

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

Excellent, excellent story, though it did get a little hazy when she was searching for him in the other world. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really loved this story. I studied and wrote about the 1001 Nights for my English Literature dissertation and you have captured the culture, myth and magic perfectly. I felt transported to a different world, so vivid and real. Thank you so much for writing so beautifully, you have such a gift and I would love to read some more of your Djinn or 1001 Nights inspired stories, if you enjoyed writing with the theme and would do so again. Sofia (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're so fucking talented, I can't! Don't ever regret taking down the Vanata series - clearly we're not worthy. Thank you for continuing to share your art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I truly loved the Vanata books and am sorry to see them taken down! I loved this one too! You have amazing talent!

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminencealmost 2 years ago

This was as fabulous as your other stories. Your stories are so sexy and your characters multi-layered. Thanks for writing!

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

The ending was absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honestly this was very disappointing but not badly written. Chapter 1 had my hopes so high, which then quickly plummeted by the end of Chapter 2. 1001 Nights is a beautiful collection of tales, and there is already a story on here titled Scheherazade and the King which is based on it. At one time, Scheherazade and the King was super popular on here. Maybe it’s my fault for comparing this story, but Mihel and Nuë were both unendingly boring. The story was boring. Very little foreshadowing, too much telling, not enough mystery. For example, it seems like such a rookie mistake to have revealed Mihel knew she was his incora, and then in the next pov scene, Nuë suddenly remembers him. I mean, seriously? Also, this isn’t noncon. This shouldn’t be in the noncon genre. It reads like a very short, very bland bodice ripper. There is no struggle between the characters except for in the beginning, but even that wasn’t spicy. I don’t understand. There was nothing juicy here to grip onto. And I also really didn’t like how our male lead disappears immediately after they recognize each other (lol), especially because we all know we’re going to see him again.

I agree with another poster - this author doesn’t seem to write true noncon stories. Does anyone remember when The Rebellious Slave topped the hall of fame? Scheherazade was on top at the time, too. Man, those were the days ;-;

Nevertheless, I do think this author has decent writing skills. At least the grammar and basic story structure are all here. They’ve completed several works. This just isn’t a noncon/reluctance story, the story itself was dead as soon as they exposed the big reveal within a few chapters, and the ending was…lol. I don’t even know what to say about it. :/

Margarita3Margarita37 months ago

I think the comment below is very harsh! Semiosis50 I love your stories, and this one was fantastic - so much so that I couldn't stop reading and finished the whole thing in one night.

I loved the characters and the ending was great! I just wanted an epilogue because I want to know what the parents and the mountain where they live are like.

I would love some spinoff stories - how the parents met, how Mihel met the first incarnation of Nue, seeing Luta meet his incora, maybe Bello could get a lovelife?

kiwiplumkiwiplum14 days ago

Just read this all for the second time and loved it even more. What talent thanks, perfect ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES