Nugget Ch. 01

Story Info
Nugget falls for a lurkers request, almost.
5.1k words
2.75
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nugget 01

Hi, I'm Nugget and that's better than being called a morsel, given my size and the best thing that I've learned from dressing like a Trap is to read the room. And I've learned to read any warning signs that someone might post next to their front door or garage, ahem, Jeremy, a simple stay away from your house would have been just fine, ahem, to the point being smart enough that I know where to go, what to read and when to leave.

So, I secretly love all the comments on my Chang homepage where I'm often referred to as a tasty morsel nugget, I'm going to brighten my lips one of these days over my pale shades, nope, I don't know where I got that slight indentation curve above my hip bones, but I'm keeping it because I don't actually eat much nugget candy, I use nugget pieces of candy as my filters for my risqué selfies and I've never done it on my own, but thanks to my dad and his buddy back when I was basically a kid, I could replace the piston rings on a 350 block if given a little extra time. And some cool ass black mechanic gloves to protect my nails.

What else then, right? I respect you. I may fall off of the edge with the simple flirting and teasing occasionally, but because I respect you, nothing that would be considered as engagement would be noticeable or on display in public. Or for short, I tease, but I might engage behind the scenes to avoid any embarrassment because I understand that hooking up with a Trap can have its consequences for you. And maybe I've engaged a couple of times in a certain way behind a closed door or two.

Anyways, even though things are still a struggle sometimes and even though there are so many other weird and nasty comments on my Chang homepage, my story today begins with a real WTF comment. Well, it was more of a request and I have no room to pass judgement, but seriously, WTF! I mean, what? And by that, I mean, WTF? Not that I have much room to judge, but, WTF?

And what a time to not have room to judge! But live and let live as they say, I suppose.

So, to take the longest way possible to get around to why my teeth chattered for not having any room to judge, I still have a few friends from back in the day who didn't turn their backs on me when I turned left in the mall and shopped in Ladies department and I appreciate that. And since I've been out and have hung out on the Strip several times, I've learned to live with the ever so delicate balances of welcomes, groping, under the breath comments and the occasional pushing away, so, well thanks, I guess. And it's right on page 2 of the Trap playbook to ignore 96% of the comments on Chang, so, well, ewe anyways sometimes.

Well, mostly ewe because my clap back responses are pretty standardized these days to seriously, really, who does that, how did you do that, put that away, tee he, tee he, what do you mean you triangularly located my house, maybe, but I need a few days to think about it, what would your mother say about that, your father already asked me first, is that a real thing and my personal favorite response given my experience level, huh then.

But at least I read them, right? And my story actually starts with one comment, well a request as I just mentioned, that I received recently, so, I studied it and thought about and came to the conclusion that the world wouldn't end if I did it and since the "place" was already pre-established and associated with the WTF request, hmm, I looked into it. And that might be code for I fell for it. Or maybe I fell into it.

Also, geez Nathan, you can't leave an anonymous comment/request by stating that you're an anonymous admirer from afar and use your own Chang account! Not that I was going call him out for that just yet. Especially since I put his WTF request into motion and I became curious about what might happen.

I mean, WTF, Mr. Anonymous, but I'm open minded about life. I mean, just look at me, right?

"Well, this is causing an internal conflict in my head and I'm just the cashier! You obviously shop more in the Teen Miss department than you do the Teen Guy department, not that I'm judging, so?"

"Oh, um, tee he, I received a request and it was freaky at first, but then it didn't seem so bad since the cowardly requester would never see anything, meaning at worst, it would be a verbal and mental thing, I think, so, tee he, I mean, I'm open minded, so?"

"Well, I will admit that my ex-boyfriend used to wear boxer briefs a lot and the fit on him was all that, however, given how you're such a tasty little morsel nugget and all, ahem, I would suggest that you're dreaming if you think medium size is going to give your boyfriend the totally faggot and gay look that he's obviously looking for, so, ahem, go back and grab a package of small or even extra small then, okay? And what's your name then, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm Nugget."

"Well, that figures, sheesh. And I'm having Hillary from the cosmetics bring you over a pencil hair curling iron. It's small and tight and you can experiment with your front spikes by curling them a little forward and then a little backwards to see which way would line your face the best then, so, go get with it and if you want to have an extra, extra, extra tight ass "boy" look for your boyfriend, snatch the extra small boxer briefs and only wash them in cold water."

Yep, anonymous Nathan wondered if I might dress my normal fem way, all except for a change of undies from my Brazilian style undies to normal guy boxer briefs! I mean, WTF, but I'm opened minded and it was only going to be a question asked with a question answered and no more. If he had the nerve to actually ask what I was wearing, since that would give away his behind the keyword identity.

Also, what the hell is wrong with my ridiculous hair anyways? Other than it's a struggle, hmm?

Anyways, the male models on the package looked nice in their boxer briefs and they weren't all that much different than the bike shorts I wear under my regular shorts, ignoring the fly, of course, since neither female or male bike shorts have a fly and the models on the package looked nice in them, so.

Besides, tee he, it actually felt a little naughty to shop in the guy's department, tee he. So naughty!

And wow, that hair curling iron was small, like a pencil.

"Well, Nugget, I think your choice of extra small should send your boyfriend into a confused as hell frenzy, since he clearly has something for the front fly thing and then the for the way you'll be able to crease them up into your butt in back, so, good luck then."

Um, I never said anything about boyfriend, so. Which may or may not be a position I'm holding open for this guy named Carter, but the ball is definitely in his court, so.

Anyways, I did it. I bought them and I wore them the night of the grand re-opening of the popular Frosty Icy Freeze Shop on the Strip. And not for Anonymous Nathan because he nor anyone else will ever know that I switched back from switching over a long time ago. Well, Carter might have a chance of knowing since he has helped me, um, he has been my restroom body guard in the past and I know that he gazes at me from his rearward position, so, Carter might get a peek. Maybe.

[Anonymous Nathan spies Nugget on the sidewalk and approaches]

"Oh, tee he, Nugget, I mean, I thought I might run into you here at the Frozen Icy Frosty Shop for their grand re-opening promo give away, so, tee he, you look nice tonight. I mean, not that red burn mark that's slanted across your upper forehead on the left side that's about the size of a pencil, but hey, Nugget, you look nice, so?"

"Oh, thank you, Nathan and other than the matching red burn mark across the other side of my forehead, I mean, I feel nice too. Like different tonight for some reason, so?"

"Ooh, I mean, Nugget, there are grumblings on the Strip that tonight is a night to be different, so, what else have you done to be and feel different tonight then, hmm? I mean, and you didn't hear this me or anything, but the word is that this is Request Friday, tee he, so, did anyone drop you any requests on your Chang page then, Nugget, huh?"

"Oh, Nathan, you know how things are on Chang, right? It's mostly negative or weird like go on a honeymoon with me without getting married or let's cuddle or let's hook up or my personal favorite, will you wear boy's underwear for me or hey, we met once, so I own you or can I be your restroom body guard and trash stuff like that, so?"

"Oh, oh, oh, well, well, I mean, I mean, tee he, yeah, Chang comments and requests are the worst, but listen, Nugget, I mean, well..."

[Shushes with fingertip to babbling lips]

"Hold that thought, Nathan. Sandy, Sandy, I'm not trying to be pushy, but is there a tray of Frozen Icy Frosty drinks with red twirls and blue swirls coming out soon, hmm?"

"Oh, Nugget, I'm swamped and I'm in the weeds, but maybe in eight minutes or so, which, you know, should give you just enough time to use the restroom with Carter from behind counter standing guard for you because there's some freaky weird shit going on that I don't understand, but I don't judge, so, whew, give me a minute babe and I'll be right back out."

"Oh, then I have time to safely use the restroom then, Sandy, right?"

"Well, you know Carter will jump from behind the counter for that, which will put things further behind, but since he thinks your behind is all that, um, do what you will, do what you must, Nugget."

"Keep holding that thought, Nathan and I'll be back shortly. And don't think stuff, Nathan, Carter just barely gets a peek at my undies while I pee, so it's really not all that, so?"

"Wait, bah, bah, bah, what? That's my, that's what I..."

[Shushes with another fingertip to his babbling lips]

"Keep holding that thought, Nathan, I'll be right back, tee he. I mean, Carter is comfortable enough to have asked to be my restroom guard, so, tee he, hold that thought and you can't be mad at a guy who actually has the guts to ask for things directly, so, hold that thought, Nathan."

Well, if someone is going to ask me to wear boy's boxer briefs when I haven't worn those for an eon, well, that person needs to stand up and be a fag about it, right? Or be a gay fag about it, whatever applies.

Also, um, what's the appeal then? Except for being much thinner, they are pretty close to my bike shorts, but, whatever.

"Hey there, hey, Carter, are you too busy to stand guard for me in the restroom, hmm? Something is different tonight and I need extra security, so?"

"Wait, Nugget, the Frozen Icy Frosty machines are loud and they may be damaging my hearing, so, what? What's different and can I guard you from even closer then, huh?"

[Mwah, ummah, smack]

"Carter, you're my dream secret almost boyfriend, but someone dared me to wear boy's boxer briefs tonight, so, I bought some and that's what I'm wearing tonight, but I'm not as comfortable about possibly exposing them, even though they are not much different than bike shorts, but I'm still nervous, so, Carter, would you care to stand as restroom guard for me again and actually with me, in a stall tonight then, hmm?"

"I'm passing out, Nugget!"

Well, so what if the grand re-opening Frosty Icy Freeze drinks were already running behind then? It's every Trap's dream to have someone pass out for them. Besides, why else would they put full seat lids in a shop's restrooms if they weren't meant for a guy who is passing out to sit on then, hmm?

[Mwah, ummah, smack]

"Grind me, Carter! Take advantage of the stall enclosure!"

[Mwah, grind, ummah, grind, hump, oomph, grind, smack]

"OMG, Nugget, first we sexy talk mess around a little bit and then you kiss me and..."

[Shushes with fingertip to his babbling lips]

"Ahem, we play and we play equal together, Carter, but I did kiss you first a while back, so, you were saying?"

"Well, there comes a time, Nugget, it's literally in every movie, Nugget, there comes a time, so?"

"A time for what, Carter? A time for dirty sex in a nasty bathroom stall, hmm?"

Seriously, they at least run that city sends a truck sweeper vacuum thingy up the alley once in a while, so, yeah, the alley was cleaner better. But we weren't in the alley.

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"LOL, whisper to me that I'm a naughty Trap for wearing normal guy's boy underwear tonight, Carter and maybe a little dirty sex in a nasty restroom is in your immediate future, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha, oh, oh, Nugget, you are totally a naughty girly boy Trap for prancing around in regular guy underwear, especially in my Frozen Icy Frosty shop, so, very, very naughty then, Nugget, since you gave all that up eons ago, aha, aha, aha."

Well, I already said that I have an eye on Carter anyways and Carter has always been there for me, so.

"Hmm, you better be quick, Carter!"

And if all blow jobs were over that quickly, well, I've misjudged a few things.

[Engulf, suck, suck, oh, blast, swallow, spew, gulp, splat, gulp, splosh, gulp, ahh]

"Um, ahh, ahh, ahh, that's not what will happen when we crawl into a bed, Nugget!"

Actually, from I've heard about that type of sex, that would be better, tee he. I mean, I know it's not meant that way, but if sex can be "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am" and be over just that quick, I mean, what the hell have I been waiting for? Oh, Carter! Well, it's a tie.

"Not a word about this, Carter! Also, ahem, zip up your zipper before you go back to work, okay?"

"Aha, aha, aha. It was still a blow..."

[Shushes with fingertip to his babbling lips]

"Hush, Carter, it was a fantasy of sex in a restroom stall. Bye."

Well, I guess it was both, I suppose. It was also totally naughty!

"Nugget, Nugget, what he hell? What took you so long in the restroom? And since when do you have a restroom body guard, huh?"

"Oh, Nathan, tee he, I'm sorry, but the truth is that I'm trying out some different undies tonight because this cowardly anonymous guy slid sideways into my DM's and said that he knew me from the Strip and then he asked me to wear..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"Well, it's weird and freaky, Nathan, but this sideways anonymous person, well, guy, well, cowardly stud, I mean, Nathan, he asked me to wear actual guy boxer briefs for him special tonight and..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"And somehow I fell for that, I mean, once I slipped them on and saw how they hugged my thighs like they do and then, well, creasing them up between my butt in back was easy..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"So, well, I fell for it, I did it, I'm wearing regular guy underwear tonight, so I took extra time in the restroom to get the very form fitting boxer briefs just perfect for this cowardly anonymous stud..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"But that's when a certain restroom body guard got his eyes full of how I looked in the regular guy boxer briefs since I dropped my shorts to adjust everything just perfect inside of a stall, but that's when..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"But that's when said body guard confirmed that the look may have not been too bad, especially the cute little front fly, tee he, which he twirled his finger inside of for a moment, tee he..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"And even though I shouldn't refer to what I'm wearing as undies since they are so different from the fem undies that I wear all the time, I mean, guys, right, Nathan? They get one peek of something and they pass out and plop down on the toilet seat!"

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"But then I had to bring him back around from being passed out, but somehow I got all confused on which of his heads needed mouth to mouth resuscitation and then that ended up in naughty mouth to mouth sex, but only because I was in such a naughty mood for wearing such naughty and form fitting guy's boxer briefs..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"And before I knew it, I whipped off a restroom boyfriend selfie and he really, really came around and huh, he really, really liked my butt in my boy's boxer briefs because his hands went as wild massaging my boy underwear covered butt as his final, yet quick response to my dirty mouth resuscitation and..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"And OMG, Nathan, having a boyfriend who goes all "aha, aha, aha" and then "argh, argh, argh" was amazing and now all I want to do is to tell my anonymous faggot that my new boyfriend lost control, in my mouth, of course, but also with how he basically ripped off my naughty boy underwear and threw them in restrooms trash can..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"But since I wore my standard teeny tiny thong underneath anyways, that was okay, but before my new boyfriend passed out again, I mean, he may or may not have mumbled something about how he should be allowed to post the photos that he took of me in the naughty boy underwear..."

"Aha, aha, aha..."

"Which distracted me just enough so I didn't push those previously worn guy boxer briefs deeper into the trash can, so..."

"Aha, aha, aha, Nugget, I'm passing out! That was my fantasy, Nugget! I'm the cowardly anonymous freak who slid sideways in your DMs and asked you to fulfill my fantasy, Nugget! I'm passing out! Everything you just said is what I wanted without saying it! I'm passing out, Nugget!"

Well, all he had to do was to say that in the beginning, right? But no, now he has to wait for Carter to dump me, so.

[A mad dash to the restroom to pass out after digging out the boxer briefs from the trash can]

"Excuse me, coming through, excuse me, coming through, excuse me!"

[Pieces of peacock feathers fly and flay about in the air]

"Nugget, how dare you [gentle face slap] spend time sharing love with your Frozen Icy Frosty shop behind the counter boyfriend in the nasty restroom stall while wearing regular guy underwear and while my promo Lil Ladies are out here working their Lil Alaskan Lil Frozen Frosty tails off! This promo was your idea!"

"[Cough, spits bits of feather, cough] but Peacock Penny, but, but, but, aww, I got nothing, but what do you expect of me since we just met last night at the mall just after I may or may not have been shopping naughty in the guy's department, huh?"

[Waves right hand overhead from left to right with bits of feather as the starburst trails]

"[Cough, spits bits of feather, cough] Peacock Penny, I'm sorry, but I had a fag on the hook and well, what were we talking about then, Peacock Penny, hmm?"

"[Another gentle slap across the face] we were talking about how I still have to do everything for the cash cow promo business and how dare you [gentle slap across the face] leave it all to me when the Line Dance club has requested a few extra Lil Timid Tomboys for their promo because that really works for them and now, the French Vanilla Ice Cream Shop on the Strip is squawking for a petite squad of three Lil French Felines and negotiations are at a stand still with the squad of Lil Greek Goddesses and I still have to do everything myself, Nugget!"

"[Cough, spits bits of feather, cough] Peacock Penny, I mean, what do you want me to do then, hmm, just name it!"

"Oh, I just want you to stand here and take my sexy loving slaps across the face as a distraction for the crowd and from the stupid fucking freak who is just over there in his car, whacking off with a pair of guy underwear and going all "argh, argh, argh" every time he pops his mushroom head through the little fly opening, so. Anyways, we to get to work to keep the big bags on money overflowing!"

[Fap, ahh, fap, ahh, fap, ahh, fap, ahh, fap, ahh, fap, ahh]

Well, Peacock Penny is known to care for the community, so. Also, I've literally known that crazy bird girl for less than 24 hours! But the Lil Alaskan Frozen Frosty Ladies, am I right?

"[Cough, spits bits of feather, cough] ooh, Peacock Penny, is that Lil Alaskan Andrea over there then, hmm? I can be pretty normal a few days a week, so?"

"Ahem, and Lil Alaskan Andrea has two adult polar bears as pets! However, if you somehow manage a little something, a new white bear skin rug wouldn't make me mad. I mean, it might make the polar bear mad as hell, but I've never saw a polar bear that will pass our petite bodies standards, so?"

12