Number 1 or Number 2

Story Info
Recollections of first-time prostate play.
1.6k words
3.83
5.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers

"Which is better for you," she asked as she turned a quarter turn clockwise. "Number 1 or number 2?"

I laughed. "That's just wrong. My optometrist is cute but now I'll have different thoughts the next time I see her."

She laughed and changed her hands again as she tested another area around my prostate. "Number 2 or number 3?" She tested the other side, "Number 3 or number 4?"

I continued laughing. "It's all good. One's not better, they are just different. I have no objective measure like an eye chart." She giggled in delight as she continued probing and testing and gauging my reactions.

How did we get here? Her sitting cross-legged on the floor in just her panties; me naked on my back, legs draped over hers. Here she was, two fingers of her right hand up my butt and her left hand touching and testing all around my pelvic and pubic areas.

We hadn't seen each other in over 3 months. My busy schedule took me out of town every week. She had just returned from a retreat in Hawaii. We agreed to a time a few weeks before. As usual, the Monday before our meeting, I emailed her to confirm the day and time and start the conversation about what our adventure might include.

I asked whether we might introduce some prostate play. She replied, "yes." I asked if she needed any toys and she said she'd have the normal barriers for her hands, but I was welcome to bring anything I would like to try. I stopped at the adult toy store the day before and picked up a graduated bead toy and a plug with vibrating bullet.

It has been our playroom for the last 4 or 5 visits. Plenty of room at about 6 feet by 12 feet with a high ceiling. Dimly lit, filled with the faint scent of incense and washed with the sound of waves from the white noise generator, it has a very sensual ambiance. The room is decorated with a thick faux-fur rug, a floor-to-ceiling framed mirror and piles of pillows of every shape and size. Attached to some bars near the ceiling hung straps with cuff restraints. She was prepared for everything.

We hugged deeply then I presented the bag. She peeked inside, "It's like Christmas!" she said excitedly. We sat on pillows as she opened the packaging and studied the pieces. She touched the switch on the bullet and giggled, "We can definitely use these."

"Let's get us grounded before we start. Strip down to your underwear and lean against the pillows here." she said.

"There's no underwear," I laughed.

She laughed too, "Right, what's the point? Well then strip and sit." She handed me a glass of water as I settled into the pillows against the wall.

She opened my legs and sat in front of me putting her legs over my thighs. She leaned in and hugged me. We shared our body heat and synchronized our breathing. We discussed the spiritual, intentional aspects of our time, as we have each of our prior 7 meetings. I shared what was on my mind and as always, she distilled it to a couple of words: Cleared. Nourished. Everything we would do would contribute to my affirmation we'd met our goals.

"Every angle is different," she said. "Standing retrained. On your belly. On your back." She paused for a moment then said, "Let's start you on your belly." She unfolded a sheet and spread it across the thick rug and placed a pillow for my head. I lay on the sheet. She lifted each leg in turn and boosted my ankles.

I felt drops of warm oil hit my back, my buttocks and thighs. She spread the oil and started leaning into the flesh of my back with a good amount of pressure, loosening me up, getting me relaxed. She rubbed me with hands, forearms, thighs and eventually, her whole body.

She laid on me matching limb for limb. Leaning her face over my left ear, she exhaled a warm breath into my ear and bit and held my lobe between her teeth. I cooed. We were melting into each other becoming a vital part of a distinct universe, time and experience, that would never be repeated.

After a few minutes, she eased off my back. I felt the light tickle of the falls of her flogger as she drug it over my skin and lightly smacked in a few places. This was a tease. I knew she could give me a thorough thrashing but she was just passing time while she decided her plan of attack.

I heard her put on the vinyl gloves. She kneeled between my legs, spreading them a bit more. She dribbled more oil down my crack and started working into the area around my anus. She pressed in gently at first working in the oil. She pressed into my prostate: first one finger then a second.

After I was loosened to her satisfaction, she slipped in the beads. To my surprise, I didn't even notice the 3 individual beads as she inserted them. They were just 'in'. She touched the bullet to the handle and sent vibrations deep inside me. "Ooooh. Wow, that's crazy," I said. I felt vibration at my anus and well inside my rectum, wherever it was the small bead rested.

"Do you like that?" she asked. Her other hand was gently caressing my cock, pulling it back toward her with pleasant strokes, massaging my testicles as she went.

"That's really pleasant," I said. She began working the beads a bit: slowly pulling the beads out, pausing as each emerged: largest, medium, small, pause. Then back in, one-by-one. Slowly, very slowly, out then in. Out then in and wiggle it around.

"That was fun. Let's try this other toy." She lubed the plug and slowly slid it in to its hilt. She wiggled it then turned on the bullet. The buzz was intense and I reacted to each new pattern as she switched the bullet through the seven settings. She took her time with each and observed. Our time together never seems rushed. It's it's own little eternity.

"Can I flip onto my back? I'd like a better view."

"Sure, I'd like to try a different angle too," she said.

I pushed up on my left elbow then knee and slid my right leg under. The plug plopped out. "Oops, I lost something." We both laughed as she rearranged the pillows behind my back.

"That's okay. We'll get back to it later." She said as she clicked off the bullet's motor. She rearranged the pillows to support my back and started describing how from this angle she had a better feel of my g-spot.

"I'm loving this lube," she said as she tipped the bottle and squeezed a good amount on her gloved finger at the tight opening. She eased in two fingers and demonstrated how she could find that spot.

I inhaled sharply "ummmmm."

"Like that? How about this? Which is better..."

She withdrew her fingers. She lubed the plug and slid it fully in and started the vibration. "Ready for some edging?" She touched a finger to my frenulum. We looked at each other full in the eyes in surprise.

Somehow the vibration was conducted through my body or hers such that the circuit closed at that point. It was as if another vibrator was in her hand. This opened a whole new avenue for experimentation. She lightly touched around the corona smiling and watching my face as I responded to the sensation.

She made a circle with her thumb and forefinger and slowly, starting at the top drew it down my shaft moving that vibrating sensation as she did. She returned to the top just as slowly. She closed both hands around my full length firmly. She slowly twisted and back and forth deeply massaging and building up the tension.

"Let's get you up to 9 and hold," she said as she methodically worked her magic. The vibrating continued on my prostate as she twisted and stroked. I breathed deeply as I concentrated on feeling the moment. I felt her skilled hands apply pressure, twist, then release slightly to reset and repeat. Again. Again.

"Umm. We're at nine," I gasped.

She stopped and said, "Good, squeeze and hold." I tried to contract my pelvic muscles. The plug shot out. "That's too low. Try to concentrate on pulling it up. There you go. Breathe."

She reinserted the plug and held it in place with her ankle so she could resume testing how the vibrations conducted through our bodies. She cupped my testicles, drug her finger up and down my pulsing penis then resumed the edging.

I laid back and closed my eyes as she squeezed and massaged my cock toward the edge again. Stroking, squeezing, twisting with patience and intensity. My climax meter rose: five, six, seven, eight. She watched my breathing and saw me inch up to nine. After a few strokes at the edge, she slowed the pace, but she didn't stop. She managed to let me down the elevator slowly, essentially creating a non-ejaculatory orgasm lasting minutes.

"Are you ready to finish?" she asked.

"Um-hmm."

I looked at her hands as she started to build the intensity again, then met her eyes and held them there as she built me up once again. This time, there would be no slowing, no stopping, but I was conditioned to feel orgasm before the culminating orgasm.

Which was better? All of it. Every moment of it was better than better. I was drained, yet I felt sustained.

eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers