Gina's Milk Ch. 01

Story Info
Gina found a pill that would make her lactate.
1.9k words
4.41
17.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[1]

There was a young woman named

Gina. Gina was nineteen, employed as an accountant who earned a decent income and lived in her own condo. Her social circle was sparse.

With a week off work and not much to do, Gina decided to search the internet for delicious recipes she could cook up.

Gina felt the urge to make a pizza, so she browsed the website for instructions. With one click on the top right corner of her screen, the recipe was up and ready.

An advertisement had caught her eye, claiming that a pill could make any woman's breasts larger, give the ability to lactate, and enhance sexual activity. She paused and thought, "No way. What would be the point of that? Changing my appearance just to look like a 'bimbo'? There's no way this will work."

Gina mulled over her idea, biting her lip in thought. "I have a week off," she thought to herself, "Why not try something new for once?" She reached for her purse and pulled out her credit card. With a click, she finalized the purchase of the pills.

Gina's excitement was palpable when the package from Lactocorp arrived on her door mat an hour after she had ordered the pills. She opened the door, bent over, and snatched the package up before quickly retreating inside.

Gina plopped onto the sofa and removed the lid of the box. Inside were three large pill containers, a paper with directions, and some towels as an added bonus. After skimming the instructions, she ignored the warnings listed on the sheet.

She strolled back to her quarters and put on a black sports bra in preparation for bed. Upon reaching her bedroom counter, she opened the pill container and gulped down two medicinal tablets. Feeling parched, she grabbed a bottle of water off the counter and downed it before slipping on a clean shirt. With apprehension she murmured "I hope this actually works, and isn't just some kind of scam." She settled into bed with high expectations for the night ahead.

Gina failed to read the cautionary label on the pill container before slipping off to sleep. The medicine's warning was clear: taking more than one pill could cause blocked milk ducts, heightened sexual behavior, watery discharge from the breasts, and enhanced nipple sensitivity.

Gina was far along into her slumber when her C-cup breasts began to shudder. Her nipples became firm and taut, turning a darker shade than before. She could feel her drool from her mouth gathering on the pillow beneath her head. As she slept, Gina's mammaries were growing and becoming fuller with milk as they expanded in size; from a C-cup to an H-cup! In addition to her breast growth, she gained more muscle mass and became thicker overall.

[2]

Gina opened her eyes and felt disoriented, with a pleasant warmth in her chest that intensified when she became aware of the moisture between her legs. She stumbled to the bathroom and cleaned herself up.

She glanced at the mirror, her vision blurry from all the splashing of water. Wiping away the moisture from her face and hands, she had no idea what was happening to her. She stumbled around for a few seconds before finally blinking her vision back into clarity. Then, as if being slammed by lightning, she gasped: "Holy fuck! My favorite shirt shrunk?! My breasts grew bigger and I put on some weight? And it feels so good?! The pills I took worked!" Amazed by her newfound attributes, she wondered what else she could do with them.

Gina left her bedroom and returned to the bathroom, taking off the shirt that used to fit snug but now seemed too small. She threw it into the dirty laundry basket, leaving on the black bra she had been wearing earlier. Her reflection in the mirror revealed that her breasts were pressing against the material of the bra it was clear she would need a bigger size. Knowing it wouldn't be easy to find something that fit, Gina sighed to herself, "My breasts really did grow. I need to buy new bras."

Gina prodded her chest, feeling the squishy texture of her breasts. She thought to herself, "I wonder if I can produce milk." She pulled down her bra and let it rest beneath her breasts before she grasped them with both hands and squeezed. Still nothing came out. She tugged at her dark nipples, experiencing a combination of pain and pleasure as she did so. Although Gina enjoyed the sensation, there was still no milk produced. She wondered to herself if drinking or eating would help her cause. So, she grabbed her shrunken shirt from the dirty laundry basket and put on her bra and the small top before making her way to the kitchen.

She opened the refrigerator, reaching in to grab a glass of milk and some cookies, which she quickly ate while leaning against the kitchen table. Unbeknownst to her, her nipples started to become hard and erect as she thought about her next plan. After finishing her snack, Gina went over to the living room to get to work on her new idea at the computer.

She sought out a milk extraction tool and stumbled upon an electric breast pump, proclaiming: "Maybe this will do the trick in collecting my milk, just like my mom used to back in her teenage days as a wet nurse."

Unbeknownst to her, some of the liquid had already started leaking onto her shirt from her nipples. She took out her credit card from her bag and made the purchase yet again.

She sought out a milk extraction tool and stumbled upon an electric breast pump, proclaiming: "Maybe this will do the trick in collecting my milk, just like my mom used to back in her teenage days as a wet nurse."

Unbeknownst to her, some of the liquid had already started leaking onto her shirt from her nipples. She took out her credit card from her bag and made the purchase yet again.

An hour later, Gina received her package of the pump and made her way to the living room. She opened the box and pulled out its contents with anticipation, scrutinizing it carefully. When she did so, her nipples hardened and a feeling of excitement coursed through her.

She removed her shirt and unhooked her bra, setting the garments aside. Then she looked down at her bare chest and pinched her nipple, feeling the warmth of its skin. She whispered to herself sarcastically, "I'm a cow, mooooo."

She set the pump in place and attached it firmly to her left breast, where it fit snugly against her dark areola.

Gina switched on the pump, starting with a low setting. She was aware of the suction and tugging around her breast and at her nipple. Then, she increased the level to medium, and experienced a sharp pain as tiny holes opened up at the tip of her teat. When Gina set the lever to high, her body seemed to enter a trance-like state as drops of milk began to trickle out. She watched in amazement as her nipple was pulled by the milking machine, and droplets of milk fell into the bottle below.

Gina declared, "I graduated high school last year and I'm 19 months old now. My breasts are as big as all the cheerleaders', which all the boys were staring at." She grasped her left breast and milk sprayed out like a water gun. It began to fill the bottle slowly. She grabbed the right pump and placed it on her right areola, setting it to low and then medium. Gina felt a sharp pain as the tiny holes opened up at the top of her right nipple. She moaned loudly and stuck out her tongue. When she set the pump to high, milk started dripping from it.

Gina relished the feeling of her nipples being yanked and pulled by the milking machine; it was as if she were a cow being milked. "I'm being violated by a machine, moo! Moo! MOoO!" she said, delighted. As Gina surveyed the left bottle that had filled halfway, her nipples firmly tucked in their tubes from the suction of the pump, she let go and used both hands to finger her soaked pussy, licking off the moisture from her fingers as it heightened her pleasure. The intensity of sensations coursing through her led her to fill both bottles near capacity with fresh milk.

Her breastmilk was of a high quality, and she kept going until the bottle was filled with liquid; some of it even started to spill onto the ground, causing her to exclaim "Oh no!".

Gina clicked off the breast pump, disconnecting the suction cups from her breasts with a "fwhop" sound. Her nipples were hard and long, releasing drops of milk. She placed one of the full pumps on the table and then brought the other to her lips. "Time to taste my milk," she said, noting its scent of strawberry powder. The liquid slid smoothly down her throat like water.

The milk was sweet on her tongue like a creamy eggnog. She drank the bottle dry, shocked at being a 19 year old with such full breasts. Her nipples were long and dark, making it seem as if she'd had surgery to make them that way. So she stumbled back to the bathroom and looked in the mirror once more. Her milk-filled breasts were almost empty, her nipples slightly swollen from pumping milk. Any slight touch made her lactate, so Gina grabbed her squishy breast and milked herself directly into the sink until no more came out.

Gina muttered to herself as she examined her reflection in the mirror, "Those pills did work after all. Maybe I should take more and run my own experiments." She rinsed off her cleavage with water and dried it before returning to her bedroom. Searching inside her clothes drawer, she retrieved a tight but supportive bright pink sports bra that made her breasts bulge at the top with nipples poking out slightly. Once clothed in a large white shirt of her ex-boyfriend's, Gina looked in a small make-up mirror. Seeing that her bright bra was visible beneath the white shirt, she noticed her overflowing bosom protruding from the bra.

Gina moved on and tried to slip her jeans on, only to discover that they were now too tight due to the extra weight she had gained in her thighs. After struggling for a bit, she opted for gym shorts instead. As she made her way back to her bedroom counter, Gina muttered to herself, "It's time I went shopping." She picked up the pill bottle one more time and swallowed three pills without taking notice of the label yet again, washing them down with some water from her water bottle.

Gina made her way to the living room, picked up her breast pumps, and scurried towards the kitchen sink. She opened the other pump, which had milk still inside, and poured it straight down the drain. After washing the equipment, she dried them off with some paper towels and packed them away in a bag. Then she grabbed her purse, slung the bag of pumps over her shoulder, collected her keys, exited the house, locked up behind her, and headed to her car. Once in the driver's seat, she sped off to the clothing store.

[To be Continued]