Number 24

Story Info
A fraternity pledge stumbles upon a naive sorority sister.
3.4k words
4.17
27.5k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The halls of the east gymnasium complex were empty this time of the evening. The few who had business in this secluded edge of the college campus passed Myles going the other way: professors heading to the car park and a few straggling students winding their way back to the dorms, arms stuffed with study notes. It was around ten o'clock, and a late-night swim meet was nearing its close in one of the Olympic-sized pools, men cutting through the water in smooth, steady strokes. They would be a half-hour yet, Myles estimated. Enough time, he hoped, to complete the task on his list... Number 24.

The scavenger hunt was proving more difficult than Myles had imagined. He'd set out with a handful of other pledges to complete the list, but he knew he would have to score quite well to earn his place in the fraternity. He'd considered piddling along with some of the lower scoring items of one or two points each, but he knew those were the easiest to complete and would never clear him from the pack. His only real chance was to complete one of the higher scoring items, but they were obviously much more difficult. The very highest earned close to a hundred points each and were virtually impossible to complete: "Build a fusion reactor," "Collect a dinosaur bone from the museum of history," "Convince a girl to return with you naked to the fraternity house." Midway down the list, the items became tough, but do-able. "Hail a taxi naked," "Raise a pair of briefs on the flagpole in front of the dean's office," "Record a senior member of faculty saying the word 'cunt,'" and so on. Each was worth twenty-five points, and among them was the one he'd set himself on. Number 24:

"Return to the fraternity with a piece of clothing from a cheerleader."

Not exactly an easy feat, especially if you didn't have the charm or charisma needed to talk a girl into dating you, let alone giving you a piece of clothing, but Myles had a plan. Only an hour ago, the cheer practice had ended and it was his hope that one of the girls had left behind something in the change room that he could bring back with him. Obviously a full cheer uniform would be the most convincing, but he'd take what he could get. Even a sock would do to cross the item off his list. He wasn't too worried about getting caught either. Thankfully with the halls this empty he would be able to slip in and out with barely a trace.

Arriving at his destination, Myles took a last look up and down the empty halls before tentatively approaching the changing rooms. Rather than taking a right into the men's room, he pushed open the woman's changing room door, letting it close gently behind him. Inside, it was a mirror image of the men's: a short hallway which bent at the end, leading into a large room of lockers and benches. At the far end, an entranceway led to an area with sinks, mirrors, and bathroom stalls, and around the corner from there would be the showers. Not wanting to waste time, Myles immediately set to searching, looking under benches and cracking open lockers in the hopes of finding an article of clothing. His hopes slowly sank as more and more of his search came up fruitless, until finally, by some stroke of luck, he opened a locker and found to his utter surprise a complete cheer outfit hanging from a peg. He almost let out a shout at the sight. What stroke of luck! He'd been hoping for just one item of clothing, but had never imagined that he might find a full set. Eagerly, he pulled the outfit out and stuffed it in his bag, pausing as he noticed something underneath... a pair of panties. That was strange. He could imagine someone leaving their cheer outfit behind, but the panties they were wearing? He picked it up, a red frilly thong, and after a moment's hesitation, put it in the bag with the rest. It wouldn't hurt his chances after all.

He'd only just closed the locker and taken a step away when he heard a sound behind him. He whirled to find a girl standing in the entranceway between the shower area and the locker room, hands combing her wet hair back from her surprised face. Myles was shocked too. Nobody was supposed to be here. Without thinking, he blurted: "What are you doing here?"

In a moment, the girl's expression changed from surprise to embarrassment. Her hands, which had momentarily frozen in place as she'd walked into the room, dropped defensively to her towel, clutching it tightly around her. It wasn't until that moment that Myles realised she was wearing nothing else. As her blonde hair cascaded over her freckled shoulders, he couldn't help but take in her body. The towel was one of the gym's notorious rentals: tiny, thin, and barely enough to cover her. Even with it wrapped right around her, it left very little to the imagination.

"Oh my god," the girl said before Myles could backtrack his way out of the situation. "Am I in the wrong locker room?"

At those words, Myles could suddenly place her: Hope, a new sister to the sorority on campus. From what he knew, she was sweet and friendly, if a little naïve. There was a lot of talk about her amongst the fraternity brothers, but hardly any of it about her personality. Myles could see why. Her figure was incredible. She was thin and perky, with big eyes which looked like they were constantly asking to be forgiven and a way of biting her bottom lip which made your eyes drift to her mouth.

She was looking at him now with those same eyes and that same bit lip, and Myles was suddenly struck by the gift which had just been handed to him. She was the most naïve girl on campus. Far from being caught red-handed, he'd been given a unique opportunity, perhaps even for a hundred points. He immediately set about seizing it.

"Yes," he said, mustering up his most authoritative voice. "You're in the wrong locker room. This is the men's changing room and I'm here for towel collection. I'll need to take yours too."

"Oh! That's so embarrassing..." Hope replied, looking incredibly flustered. "I'm sorry. I promise I wasn't trying to do anything weird! Just let me get changed back into my clothes and you can take this towel. Is that okay?"

Myles wondered in amazement at the fact that she even asked his permission. What would she do if he said no and forced her to strip right then and there in front of him? The more he thought about it, the more he felt certain that he had to see. He held his bag in front of himself to hide the throbbing in his pants and shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry," he said, heart in his throat. "I have to return all the towels straight away. They're very severe about it."

Hope searched his face, looking mortified. She seemed as though she were about to protest, but Myles cut her off.

"Look, I don't like to bring this up," he lied. "But I could get you in a lot of trouble for being in here. A pervert trying to catch a glimpse of guys changing? I can't imagine a record like that would look appealing to your future job prospects. I don't want to have to report you, but if you're willfully going to get in the way of me doing my job..." He paused meaningfully. "Let's just try to help each other here instead."

At the mention of a record, Hope had looked as though she might start to cry, but instead she looked down, nodding her head.

"Okay," she said. "Okay. Please, just don't report me."

"The quicker you do it, the quicker I can return these and the quicker you can get dressed." He held out his hand impatiently, in secret disbelief at her naiveté.

Hands on her towel, Hope hesitated a moment, seeing if he would turn away. Myles pretended to ignore her look, he had come too far now and would not be denied the sight of her. Finally, relenting under his gaze, she slowly unwrapped herself, staring down at the floor all the while.

Myles soaked in the sight. Underneath the towel, Hope's naked body presented itself. First, her perky, upturned breasts, nipples stiff and coloured against her pale skin. Then, a flash of her lean midriff, the tight, skinny body of an athletic cheerleader. Finally, the impossible curve of her hips, and there, between the gap of her thighs, the trimmed little offering of her pussy lips.

Even as her arms moved to cover herself, she could not have looked more exposed.

"Here," she said as she held the towel out for him. "Can I please get dressed now?"

Myles took the towel from her, leaving her with nothing. It took all his willpower not to hold the cloth to his face and breathe in the sweet scent of her. He made a show of looking the towel over and carefully folding it before meeting her eyes, the girl naked and shifting from foot to foot in front of him. He could hardly think for the stiffness in his pants, and when he looked into those wide, begging eyes, he almost creamed himself right there and then.

"Be my guest," he croaked.

It was only once Hope had moved to a locker that Myles' sneaking suspicion was confirmed: her locker was the one he had just emptied. He pretended to pack the towel into his bag as he watched her bend slightly to search it, light gleaming down her arched back.

"They were just here, I swear!" Hope said frantically, opening the lockers to either side of hers and finding nothing. "I had my clothes right here!"

"The cleaning staff might have taken them," Myles suggested, hiding her cheer uniform underneath the folded towel in his bag. "If you don't lock it up, they empty it into the lost and found in the evening."

"Well, can I have my towel back to check?" she pleaded, her big eyes looking up at him, biting her lip. "I promise I'll return it straight away afterwards. I don't want to cause any trouble. But please! I don't have anything else to wear."

Myles feigned sympathy.

"I understand, I really do, but I'll get in trouble if I don't return all the towels straight away." She looked anxiously up at him. "Once I've returned these towels, I'll run over and check the lost and found for you."

"You're just going to leave me here like this?" she said, looking like she was going to cry again, her arms doing their best to cover her nakedness. "What if someone else comes in? What if they report me?"

"I did see that the men's swim team was finishing up soon..."

Hope sobbed. "Please, you have to help me."

Myles saw an opportunity and came in close, putting his hands reassuringly on her arms, intensely aware of the proximity of her naked body as he spoke.

"Don't worry, I will help you," he said, and Hope gave a shudder of relief, looking up at him with watery eyes. "I have an idea, but I'll only make it back to return the towels in time if you do everything I say without question, okay?

"Okay," she sniffed.

"Good," Myles continued. "We can't move you across the hall to the women's change room because no doubt you'll be seen, so we'll have to hide you in here somewhere until the men's team is finished changing and I've been able to hunt down your clothes."

"Where, though?" Hope asked.

"In one of the lockers."

Hope looked alarmed, but to Myles' continued disbelief, she didn't offer up any resistance to the idea.

"Only..." Myles continued, feigning concern.

"Only what?' Hope asked him.

"I know now that you were in here by mistake, but if we put you in the locker and you look out at all those guys changing then you really would be a pervert..." Myles said. "I don't know if I would be comfortable doing that, even to save you from this embarrassing situation you've put yourself in."

Hope thought for a moment, biting her bottom lip. Finally, she spoke, "Maybe you could... put something over my eyes? So I couldn't see?"

"We could do that..." Myles said, heart pounding. "But we'd have to tie your hands too, otherwise how could I know for sure that you wouldn't take it off to sneak a look?"

"I wouldn't!" Hope objected, but when she saw that Myles wasn't backing down, she lowered her eyes once more. "But you can tie my hands as well to make sure."

"Good," Myles said, not believing his luck. "You stay here while I look around for what we'll need."

It only took a few moments of scouring the other lockers before Myles returned. He'd managed to find some knee-high soccer socks scrunched into balls on the top shelf of one, and in another, he'd found an old fabric draw-string bag.

"You'll have to kneel down, I think," Myles said. "That's the only way you'll fit."

Eyeing the things he'd collected, Hope knelt down near her locker. "You won't be long, will you?"

"Not at all," Myles assured her. "Here, we'll cover your eyes first."

He knelt down close behind her, the draw-string bag in hand. She looked over her naked shoulder at him as he did, her eyes wide, and, as always, begging for some sort of forgiveness. "Please be quick," she said, biting her lip. "I'm not the best in enclosed spaces."

"I'll do my best, but it's either this or the whole swim team finding you naked. Which do you want?"

She blinked away a few tears and finally whispered, "You can put it on me."

He wasted no time sliding the drawstring bag over her head and cinching the opening shut around her neck. He heard Hope give a little gasp, but other than that, she offered no complaint.

"Now your hands," Myles said.

Myles knew it, and Hope must have realized it too, but with her hands tied she would not be able to cover herself anymore. Hoping maybe to prevent this from happening, she bent forward ever so slightly and hunched her shoulders inwards, using her elbows to cover herself down below while offering her wrists forward so that her arms still covered her breasts.

"No," Myles laughed. "Not like that. Behind the back. Do you know how easy it would be for you to take your blindfold off with your hands like that?"

Hope's small voice came out from under the hood. "Will... will you promise not to look?"

"Of course," Myles lied. "I'm helping you here, aren't I?"

"Yes,' she said. "Okay."

Slowly, tentatively, she straightened up, bringing her shoulders back and crossing her wrists just above the curve of her ass. Myles gave a quick thanks to whichever god was watching over him before pulling out one of the socks. The material was slightly damp with the sweat of whichever girl had last worn it, but it was long, so it would do the trick. Quickly, he tied it tightly around Hope's wrists, knotting it in such a way as to make sure the girl would not slip out or come undone. She made a sharp noise when he tied the second pair around her elbows, drawing them close together and thrusting her breasts even further forward.

"That's tight," she said, a note of panic in her voice.

"What did I say about questioning me?" he said, finishing the knot so that it too was inescapable. "The swim team is finishing up soon and could be here at any moment, so you'll just have to trust me. We need to get you into the locker now."

"I don't know-" Hope began, but Myles cut her off.

"It's too late for second thoughts," he said. "Come on."

With his helping hands grasping the tantalizing curve of her naked waist, he managed to shuffle her back into the locker. Kneeling as she was though, her knees jutted too far out for the door to properly close. Thinking fast, he lifted her up slightly and instructed her to pull her knees in beneath her. "As if you were walking on them," he said.

She got the idea quickly, adjusting her bent legs so that her knees were at the bottom of the locker and her toes were pointed up towards the top, but she groaned when he allowed her full weight to rest on them.

"I can't," she begged. "That hurts."

"We can't have this," Myles mused. "If you're making all this noise, someone's bound to investigate."

"Wait-" Hope began, but Myles had already lifted the draw-string bag back up over her mouth and her words were cut off as he stuffed her own frilly red panties, the ones he'd stolen earlier, between her lips.

"Almost there," he said as she moaned. There were still two gym socks left, so he stuffed one of them into her mouth. It took some time, fighting her the whole way, but he managed eventually to force all of the damp material in, cutting her noise down to a muffled groan. Once that was done, all that was left was to tie the gag off with the last sock and to cinch the strings of the draw-bag shut around her neck once more.

"Perfect," Myles said, admiring his handiwork.

What lay before him was unlike anything he'd imagined in his wildest dreams. A naked, naive sorority cheerleader, her arms tied tight behind her back, her eyes and mouth useless, chest heaving and body straining as she pulled helplessly at her bonds. He'd caught a glimpse of her before when she'd given him her towel, but he took a moment to soak in the curves of her tight body, the perfect little offering that she made. He heard her groan as he pulled out his cellphone, saw her tense slightly as the shutter clicked. Did she know he'd taken a picture? Did it matter if she did? He turned off the sound anyways and took a few more, framing her sweat dampened breasts, the smoothness leading down between her legs, the painful bite of the metal on her knees, the wet strands of blonde hair sneaking out from under her hood. He walked back to his bag for a moment and took out her towel, pressing it to his face and breathing in her scent, imagining it rubbing across her body.

Finally, he took a short video of her struggling, his cock throbbing while watching how her body moved.

"I'll be back for you soon," Myles said, squatting down beside her locker. "Until then, try to stay comfortable." After a moment, knowing he'd forever regret it if he didn't take the chance, he spoke again. "Looks like I accidentally left one of the socks in there. Let me just grab that and I'll be on my way."

He reached into the bottom of the locker and he felt her jolt as his hand brushed past her pussy lips. There was a wetness there, and he watched her breathing heavily as he fished around for nothing on the ground between her spread knees. Whenever his arm touched her skin, he heard a soft intake of breath.

"Got it," he finally said, leaning back. He could see her nipples rising and falling in time with her breath. "Let's put you away."

The locker door swung shut easily, hiding away the treasure locked within. If he hadn't known, he never would have imagined what lay beyond the door. Even with his ear pressed up close to it, he could only hear the faintest of sounds from within.

"Hope," he said, pressing his mouth to the thin gaps near the top of the locker. "I'm locking the door now. If I don't, someone might try to use this locker, or worse yet, the cleaners might take you to the lost and found. I'm the only one with a key though, so don't worry. There's no way anyone is getting you out of there without me."

He listened to the door for a moment, thought he might have heard a faint, muffled sound, but ignored it as he had the others. With a soft clink, his quarter fell into the payment slot and he quickly pocketed the key.

Funny coincidence, that. He'd only just noticed.

The locker was number 24.