Number 24 Pt. 03

Story Info
A bound sorority sister is brought back to the frat house.
7k words
4.33
35.7k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all, the plan had gone off without a hitch.

It had been a simple matter for Myles to place a "shower out of order" sign on the men's changing room door after leaving Hope in her locker. His additional directions for the men's swim team to move their locker items temporarily into the women's changing room while it was fixed had been the only other step needed to complete his deception. The girl had fallen for it hook, line, and sinker, and now, carrying her through the halls of the east-campus, Myles could hardly believe his luck. He was bringing the hottest cheerleader on campus back to his room naked, tied, and gagged inside this duffel bag, and he'd convinced her that it was all out of the goodness of his heart.

Occasionally, he could sense her squirming in her bondage, shifting within the confined space of the bag. The feeling of her movements could not help but illicit within him memories of her sweat-drenched body as he'd opened the door to her locker, the little tremors in her aching legs as she'd shifted on her knees, the helpless press of her flat stomach against his hand, the rise and fall of her straining breasts as she breathed.

He knew it must have been absolute torture to have her arms tied as they were for the three hours straight that he'd kept her in there, and he could have easily undone the knots at her elbows and wrists once he'd freed her, but it turned him on immensely to see her tied up like that, so he'd made up a lie and kept her that way. She'd been grateful anyways, as naïve as she was, and had believed every other lie he'd told her too.

Now, hoisting the bag to his other arm, he just needed to get her back to his room in the fraternity house so the real fun could begin.

Myles only passed a few people on his way back to his car; a pair of girls in crop-tops and sweats, and a group of guys talking animatedly amongst themselves. Each instance sent a thrill through his body. How might those girls react to knowing about the naked cheerleader tied up in his bag? How might the guys? In the end though, neither group paid him any mind, and he proceeded without incident.

When he got to his car - a beat up Chevy Cavalier - Myles set Hope down on the ground and opened the trunk.

"In you go," he said, lifting the bag up and dropping it in the back next to his spare tire. He thought he heard a grunt from within, but he ignored it as he closed the trunk lid shut. It was a short drive back to the fraternity house, but the neighbourhood it was situated in had seen better days, so there were plenty of potholes along the way. Myles kept the radio off for the whole drive, listening intently for any noise from the back. He was rewarded with a moan as they ran over a particularly jarring patch of road.

The fraternity house was a large, colonial style building which housed all the frat brothers for the whole of the year. The property might have been worth more if it was in a better neighbourhood, but as it was, the fraternity had managed to scrape together enough to buy it years ago with a generous donation from an older alumnus. They prided themselves on throwing the biggest, wildest parties on campus, and the spaces suited their purposes perfectly. When filled, it could hold up to two-hundred students, but tonight, for the pledge night, it was limited to just the thirty-odd members.

As Myles walked up to the front door, bag in hand, Thomas, a brother who was smoking on the porch, whistled at him.

"Back so soon, pledgie?" he said, grinning. "Think you have enough points to get in already, do you?"

Myles flashed a smile back, he liked Thomas well enough. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

"What's in the bag?"

He wanted to say 'My winning ticket', but instead he kept his voice calm for Hope's benefit and simply winked at Thomas.

"Nothing much."

"Ah, well. Don't let me keep you, then," Thomas said, taking another drag and waving him through.

There were a few other brothers hanging about in the common area when Myles entered, already cracking open beers. He didn't know them quite as well as he did Thomas, but they still greeted him warmly when he arrived, giving each other knowing looks. All the other pledges would still be out no doubt, trying to scrape together as many points as they possibly could before the scavenger hunt ended tonight. They were probably wondering why Myles had given up already. He let them think what they wanted, quickly making his way upstairs to his room before closing and locking the door.

"Phew..." he sighed. It had been a long night so far. Myles set Hope's bag down on the floor and went to sit on the bed. As he peeled off his shoes and socks, he could see the duffel moving slightly. Sighing again, he lay down for a moment to soothe his stiff back, listening to the soft sound of leather from the other end of the room and the occasional muffled grunt.

There was something immensely satisfying in the knowledge that he could stretch out here relaxing in the comforts of his bed while mere feet away a girl was confined within a cramped, uncomfortable duffle bag. Maybe it was the fact that he could forget about her if he wanted. That if he truly desired it, he could go to sleep, or play a videogame, or browse his phone, and that throughout it all, by contrast, she would never be able to stop thinking about him.

How could anyone in her position stop thinking about the one person who held the power to release them, after all?

Myles knew that as he whiled away the hours, she would have no distractions, no pleasures, only a single thought running through her head; that her discomforts would last for as long as it pleased him, that it was only his mood or whim that kept her imprisoned, and that if he wished, she could be free, but that at that moment, he did not wish it. Never knowing when that moment would come.

He wondered how she would feel trapped like this overnight. Forgotten, underneath his bed. What would she think as the hours stretched ever onwards... What deals would she make in her mind... at first, to be released... and then, eventually, to be remembered? What parts of herself would she offer for that? For nothing else but the knowledge that someone out there still remembered her? Myles thought, maybe, that a girl like Hope did not know what it was to be forgotten. When the stark reality of it had struck, what would she gratefully do with her mouth, with her body, with her hands for just a single word whispered through the side of her prison... for just the simple promise, whether true or false, of: "Soon"?

The bag continued to move as Myles stood, stripping out of his clothes. It wasn't long before he was naked, cock hard in his hand. He stood over Hope's bag, stroking himself and listening to her whimpering moans beneath him, picturing her body, and her face, and her huge innocent eyes. On a whim, he found Hope's stolen cheerleading outfit and her red panties, spreading them out on top of her duffle bag. The outfit swayed and danced as her naked body moved within. So much had been pent up inside him at this point that when Myles finished, his cum burst out of him in strands, leaving glistening streaks on Hope's clothes and across her bag. He used her panties to wipe off the tip of his cock and left her there to struggle beneath his gift as he showered in the attached bathroom.

Only when he'd returned and dressed, making sure to hide her stolen cum-covered outfit away again, did Myles unzip her bag. Hope looked up at him from inside, blinking into the sudden light as her mouth worked around her gag.

"Sorry for the short wait," Myles lied. "I was changing my clothes for tonight and figured I'd take the opportunity for some privacy. I hope you don't mind."

Hope murmured something from behind her gag, but Myles couldn't make it out. She stretched one long naked leg out into the room and then the other, pointing her toes, her eyes shut in ecstasy.

"That must feel like heaven," Myles laughed. "Come on, let's get you out of that bag."

Hope had never looked as grateful as she did in that moment, her eyes shining up at him. Myles bent down and circled his arms around her thin waist and under her butt, lifting her out and on to her feet. The girl was not quite ready to stand yet though, as she immediately stumbled.

"Woah there," Myles said, stopping her from falling. By a stroke of luck, one hand had caught her hips while the other had grabbed just below her breast. He let them linger there as he helped her over to the bed, keeping her body close to his own... so she wouldn't fall.

When he'd sat her down, Hope lifted up her chin to present her gagged mouth, watching him with her big eyes. Sat as she was, he noticed, her legs had parted slightly, revealing her pussy lips. Was there a glisten of wetness there? he wondered. Hope seemed to notice where his eyes had shifted and quickly brought her knees together, her cheeks colouring red.

"There are other people downstairs," Myles told her before he reached for her gag. "You'll have to be quiet, okay?"

She nodded quickly, her tangled blonde hair falling over her face. Myles reached behind her head with his hands and untied the sock keeping her gag in place. When he pulled out the other sock stuffed in her mouth, it came out wet with saliva.

"Gah," she moaned, working her jaw back and forth. "Thank you, Myles."

"My pleasure," he said, liking the way his name sounded on her lips. "Now that we're here, you mentioned wanting a shower earlier?"

"Oh god, yes," she purred. "My earlier one has gone completely to waste. I've never felt so sweaty in my life... Just untie my arms first, please. It feels like my shoulders are being pulled from their sockets."

"Listen..." Myles said, putting on a somber face. "That will have to wait just a moment longer... I had a thought on the ride over here. What if I finish helping you here and you renege on your promise? I'd like to think that you wouldn't, but truth be told, I hardly know you at all. How can I be sure you'll be my date besides just taking your word for it?"

Hope listened to his words with a growing look of concern. "I don't break promises!"

"I want to believe you," Myles said. "But I've been burned before by pretty girls who expect to just get their way."

She seemed flustered by that, biting her bottom lip. "How can I make you believe me?"

"Well..." Myles said. "I did have a thought about that. If there was something you could give me before the event that you wouldn't want to lose, I could return it to you afterwards once I'd ensured that you'd gone through with your promise."

"Okay," Hope said, looking anxiously up at him. "But I don't have anything on me, remember?"

As if he could forget.

"How about this, then," Myles offered. "You promise, on camera, to be my date tonight. If you don't follow through, you risk having the film released."

The girl chewed it over in her mind, biting her lip the whole while. "Like this? Naked? You wouldn't release it afterwards anyways, would you?"

"Of course not," Myles said, smiling. "I'm nothing if not a man of my word."

After a moment, resigned, Hope nodded her head. "Okay," she said haltingly. "If it means you'll trust me."

"Good," Myles replied, pulling out his phone. "Now, if you could say your full name into the camera and explain that you're going to be my date tonight."

Hope looked nervously into the lens, flipping her hair out of her eyes.

"Hope Green, I promise to go as Myles' date to-"

"Not so robotic," Myles interrupted. "Make it seem like you're having a conversation."

She paused a moment and then continued. "Hi, I'm Hope Green-"

Myles shook his head. "Happy. More upbeat. You're having fun!"

Hope seemed to take that into consideration. After closing her eyes briefly and taking a deep breath, she let a radiant smile flash across her face, staring becomingly into the camera and leaning forward so that her blonde hair broke over her freckles shoulders, framing her naked breasts.

"Hey, guys! My name is Hope Green, and I'm going to have so much fun with you and Myles tonight! Can't wait to see you all there! Let's hope you all enjoy the outfit Myles picked out for me."

Myles could hardly believe the show she'd put on for the recording, even more so when she finished off her message with a wink and a kiss to the camera.

"Is that okay?" she asked, turning her gaze back to him. "If you're looking for something I wouldn't want shared, that's it."

"That's perfect," Myles croaked, tucking his phone back into his pocket.

"Does that mean you'll cut my arms free now?"

"Absolutely."

It only took a matter of moments with his scissors to free her from her binds, but they left angry looking marks on her wrists and at her elbows as they fell away. Hope, for her part, seemed only to care about moving them again, stretching her arms high above her head, rolling her shoulders, and rubbing them to return the circulation.

"Shower?" she asked.

"Through there." Myles pointed. "While you're cleaning up, I'll get your outfit together."

Hope nodded, looking up at him shyly for a moment.

"Thank you, Myles," she said. "For everything. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there to help me. I promise, I'll make this evening a good one for you."

With that, she stood unsteadily to her feet and paced barefoot to the adjoining bath, pausing while framed in the doorway. She looked back over her shoulder after a moment and blushed when she saw him watching, but she did not immediately retreat into the bathroom as Myles had expected. Instead, she turned fully towards him, one hand on the open door between the rooms, her long legs slightly apart, her shoulders back, her chin raised... making no attempt to cover herself. She stood like that for a second, two, three, watching his face with wide eyes as he took in her body, biting her lip. Finally, she turned slowly back into the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar behind her.

Only when he heard the water begin to run did Myles allow himself to breathe again. His cock was straining hard against the crotch of his pants, but he had no time to untangle the strange invitation which had been laid out before him. If he was going to be ready for tonight, he had a few things to get together while Hope was otherwise occupied...

* * *

If she was being perfectly honest, Hope had made a fool out of herself again.

What on earth had she been thinking making a spectacle of herself like that?

At the time, she'd convinced herself that Myles had earned a quick look, that a view of her nakedness might act as a small repayment for all that he'd done. But when she'd felt his eyes upon her body, she'd got it in her head that she could offer him something more... If she was being perfectly honest, she'd got it in her head that he could offer her something more. But when he hadn't followed her inside, she'd been left with nothing but the suffocating feeling that she'd only proven him right in all the worst things he'd accused her of... That deep down inside, she was a pervert after all.

These thoughts circled her mind as Hope soaked away the sweat, dirt, and aches of the evening's confinement under the shower's boiling steam. Thought it felt like heaven to wash through the tangled knots of her hair, a gloom had settled over her that not even her long-awaited freedom, it seemed, could cure.

She was not being her normal self, Hope knew, as she puzzled through the situation in her mind. She was not a pervert. She'd simply been subjected to such a drawn-out, titillating experience that she was not in her right mind. The predicament with her clothes. Being tied, gagged, and hooded. The voices of the swim team at the locker. Her long, aching trip in the jostling duffle bag. The recording she'd made for Myles. Each moment had shaved away at her self-control, shaved away at her self-respect, shaved away at her inhibitions until she could not control herself anymore.

Even now, her pussy ached to be touched, her nipples hard and sensitive, but Hope refused to degrade herself here, refused to give in to the demands of her begging body. She would be strong for tonight. Strong for Myles. If she could last until she got back home, she could pretend that she had saved at least a small part of her dignity tonight, and that would have to be considered a victory.

Hope eventually emerged from the shower feeling raw, but clean. To her annoyance, she could not find any towels only a small hand cloth. She was too embarrassed to call Myles into the room after her earlier display though, so she did her best to rub herself dry with it anyways, a feat made more difficult and irritating by the coarseness of the material. In the mirror, she combed through her hair with her fingers, wishing she had some makeup to wear. She already dreaded what she would look like at the event tonight with her second-hand clothes and her uncombed hair... some makeup would have gone a long way in making her feel herself again.

Finally, feeling shy and awkward after Myles' rebuttal, Hope tentatively approached the doorway, speaking out into the room from behind the frame.

"Myles?" she said. "Do you have my outfit ready?"

"I do," his voice replied.

Hope had thought that maybe Myles would hand the clothes through the crack of the doorway to her, but after a moment, it became clear that he expected her to come out. She felt faintly silly trying to cover herself with her arms again, so her hands remained at her sides, fidgeting as she stepped timidly back into the room.

Myles' face was unreadable as he took in her nakedness.

"I couldn't find a towel," Hope explained apologetically, looking around the room and seeing no outfit laid out anywhere for her. She stopped in her tracks. "I'm sorry; I thought you were ready for me to get dressed."

"Well," Myles said. "The event tonight is a costume party of sorts. I had a few different costumes for you to choose from, so I figured you could try on some of the accessories first."

He gestured to the bed where Hope now noticed some items which had not been there before.

"I would really prefer to get dressed first," Hope said nervously, already feeling wet under his gaze. She'd not been told that this would be a costumed event and she'd thought that his ex had left some clothes behind, not Halloween costumes for her to wear.

"Look," Myles said. "Trying on the accessories will take two seconds. It'll be the quickest way to gauge which option will look best on you overall."

If it would just be a few moments, Hope could stand it, but she did not know if she could bear to stay naked like this any longer than that. She was moments away from embarrassing herself again, she knew. How much longer could she stay strong before she succumbed again to her perverseness?

"Two seconds... You promise?" she asked.

When Myles nodded, Hope bit her lip. "What's the first costume?"

From the bed, Myles picked up a short strap of leather with a ring set in the front and at the back.

"The first option would be to dress you up as a cute dog," he explained. "So we'll have you try on this collar."

He gestured for her to turn around and when she eventually did, he placed the collar around her neck, tightening it until it fit quite snug. Somehow, wearing the thin strip of leather made Hope feel even more naked than without it.

"How does it look?" she asked, her throat feeling tight.

"It fits well," Myles said, looking her over carefully. "But I'm having a hard time picturing the overall costume. Maybe if you were on your hands and knees."

Hope stared, confused, until Myles smiled innocently at her.

"Only joking. It looks good, but you might still look better in one of the other items. Best to try them on, just to be safe."

12