All Comments on 'Number 24 Pt. 03'

by TheBlindMan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ahahah

Ahahah hâte de voir cette pute naïve se faire violer .

Ce serai amusant si elle était forcer de boire de la pisse et d’avoir une gamelle remplis de croquette pour chiens .

J’imagine qu’elle seras aussi enculer .

Tu pense la faire violer par des chiens ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrr

it would be more enjoyable if he was less cruel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story as much a Watching Her Expectations, which was fantastic! I love how Hope is so naive, but I also hope Myles shows some decency toward her after he gets the pledge points!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Afterwards

After she is completely humiliated, degraded, and raped senseless she finds an inner strength to move on. Afterwards bad things strangely happen to the fraternity and all of the men that were part of her stay at the fraternity. Or, everyone has a good laugh and she is ok with parading around naked for the guys. Of course no pictures are taken and released, no videos are taken and released, and she is released with their thanks with the stipulation that nothing will ever been said about what happened at the fraternity. Wink, wink, afterall this is a fantasy, right?

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 3 years ago
Boring

Seemed like it would be very interesting story but there was a slow build-up and it didn't go anywhere so it was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update

You think update soon ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter soon?

Good story hoe to see another chapter soon. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nex chapter plsss

artty67artty67almost 3 years ago

Really interesting start, I can see her getting a good hard spanking before the nights over.

hakardhakardover 1 year ago

All your works are a good read. Quite a way out of the problem of swimmers in women's locker room:-) but I really hoped the ending would be in line with the whole "reluctant" theme. He could offer her anonymity by the hood and have her walk valuntarily.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a shame you never continued this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous