Number One Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I want to taste her!

Colin moved his hips and pulled himself out of her with a wet plop. She pouted and was about to comment when he beat her to it.

"Babydoll, lay back on the bed," he said. "I want to return the favor, if you don't mind."

She grinned, but as she sprawled back onto the center of the bed, gave his thick, meaty cock one last squeeze and stroke. "As long as I can get more of that fine cock, baby."

Colin grinned down at her as she released his throbbingly turgid member, sliding his hands up along her warm thighs, pushing them further apart. She moaned, purring in delicious anticipation as she cupped her large breasts in both hands, tweezing and teasing her nipples.

He lowered his face, kissing and licking his way up her thighs alternately, inhaling the sweet musk of her, his eyes locked on the trimmed coppery gold upside down triangle of hair. Her dark pink labia glistened with her juices and he could no longer hold back his sheer raw lust and hunger.

Audrey hissed in ecstasy when his tongue delved inside, tasting her tender inner flesh lubricated with her arousal, legs quivering, and as he slipped his tongue out and over the ruffled edges of her pussy lips, she blurted, "Fuck yes, Colin...God yes!"

He smiled lasciviously and lost himself in tending to her orally, his tongue swirling around the swollen nub of his clit, pressing his lips down and sucking on it like a third nipple. Her shapely hips bucked and writhed up against him as he continued his deft ministrations, drawing her fleshy labia into his mouth and sucking hard. Her fluids gushed against his face and his manhood throbbed under him, pressed between the bed and his belly like a steel rod.

Colin wasn't entirely sure if Audrey came as she suddenly cried out, her whole body trembling and more sweet honey flowed from her, but he was certain she might have. He grabbed her legs and rolled her over onto her belly. She allowed it. He grasped her hips and ass, spreading her cheeks and nudged his cockhead inside slowly. She felt hot and very very wet.

"Baby...fuck me, I'm yours," she gasped. "Fuck me hard!"

Colin growled low and deep, thrusting inside her all the way.

Flesh met flesh, merging, as he gripped her hips and with pistonlike movements, he fluidly moved in and out, but with quickly increased velocity. Soon the wet smacking, slapping sounds filled the dimly lighted bedroom mixed with cries of wild sex and smoldering lust. Colin felt her hands reach down under her as she caressed his full heavy balls and her own clit as he felt the tremendous white hot build up rocket up his cock...

...and he pulled back, his right hand furiously manipulating his cock as huge arcing spurts of cum shot up and out. Some of it splattered across her ass and back, marring her tattoo, before she rolled over and leaned up, his hot pearly stuff splashing across her heaving breasts and erect nipples. Her mouth gaped, tongue extended, and she caught the last of the copious spurts. She licked her lips, grinning widely up at him.

"Colin...wow," she breathed as she slumped back. He lay down beside her, both of them catching their breath and relaxing their heartbeats. "Just...fucking amazing!"

He'd draped one arm over her side, absently fondling her breasts and still hard nipples. His flaccid cock pressed against the small of her back, still leaking post cum fluids and he leaned over to kiss her neck. She purred, nuzzling against him.

"Thank you, babydoll," he replied. "And you're pretty fucking amazing yourself." He paused, inhaling the smell of her hair.

"You still going to be okay? I mean...working with me after..."

Colin let his comments trail off. Audrey rolled over to face him, her hazel eyes glowing in the ambient light. She gently stroked his softened manhood, which slowly grew hard.

"Of course," she told him. "I'm your Number One fan, remember?"

She stroked him to full hardness, and after sliding on top and guiding him inside her tight, slippery hot pussy, she fucked him long and slow until she couldn't resist or hold back, pumping up and down on him like a sexual banshee. She came once, twice more, and Colin sucked on her nipples, biting them, clenching her ass in his hands until he exploded all over her back. Then they crumpled together in a sweaty tangle and drifted off to sleep.

They awoke the next morning and made love, sweetly and slowly, and after coffee and toast, showered together where they washed one another, fingering and stroking, kissing and sucking until they were both spent.

Colin and Audrey worked, and wrote, together and enjoyed their newfound relationship, as employer and employee, lovers and friends.

12