Number One Fan

Story Info
Claire enjoys a threesome with a BBC.
7k words
4.55
14k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

Number One Fan

Earlier in the year we'd experimented with taking requests and determined that we could make some money. So a few months back we added the ability to for people to buy fan memberships. We made a couple hundred dollars in the first few days. We started to add only some of our photos as public and then the best ones from photo shoots are fan only. I started editing the videos more heavily as well so that we could post shortened versions as free but then fans could see the full versions. I make sure the free versions are still good though and not just disappointing. I try to leave viewers enough to masturbate to but cut out enough to make them want more. Fans can also pay to download our videos.

When we get back from our vacation, we begin to post our videos from it online. We get great responses from them and it seems like we have a pretty solid segment of fans. Just like when we tested out if we had enough interest to go through the effort, Claire makes a suggestion. She suggests we have a contest. We'd done similar things before and made a few custom videos for people who won, but it seems like she has something in mind.

I come inside from mowing the lawn and sit in one of kitchen chairs to take my shoes off. It's so hot outside that I'm drenched with sweat and you can even see it soaking through my jeans. I take a drink from the Gatorade I'd left on the table early and then complain for the hundredth time that it is too damn hot outside.

"What if we do another contest," Claire asks ignoring my complaining as she rinses dishes off and puts them in the dishwasher.

"Another custom video?"

"I was thinking something a little more intense than that," she says and turns to look at me. When I don't say anything and just wait expectantly, she continues, "What if we did like a raffle style thing where people could buy multiple 'tickets' for a chance to win prizes."

"That could work," I say and finish the Gatorade. "Could make a decent amount of spending money that way. What would the prizes be?"

"That's the thing," she says drying her hands and coming to sit at the table with me.

"And?"

"I was thinking we could do a first, second, and third prize. I haven't figured out what exactly to do for the second and third prizes, but I was thinking maybe like used panties or something. I know lots of people are into that."

"What about first prize?" I ask and finally begin to take off my shoes.

"That would be the intense part," she says and I look across the table at her. "I was thinking what if we did a fan meet up? I saw another couple online who does that and her fans go nuts for the chance to be with her."

"You mean, like, the prize would be a chance to fuck you?"

"I was thinking if the winner is a guy then I'd just record a blowjob video and we'd post it of course. If the winner was a girl, she could suck your cock or if she's not into that eat me out."

"Sure," I say and the look of surprise on her face is priceless. She figured she would have to work harder to convince me, but I've decide to just go all in. There's no reason to have any reservations about anything anymore. Well, most anything.

"Great," she says excitedly. "Let's think about the details."

Later that night we sit on the couch with the laptop beginning to write our post. We decide to let fans by one, five, ten, or 25 tickets at discounted prices for buying more. We cap it at 25 so that no one is able to just out buy everyone else. We want everyone to have at least a reasonable chance of winning if they want. Third prize is the winner's choice of panties and what Claire will do with them before she mails them. We're also giving them a discount on buying a video to download. Second prize gets the opportunity to webcam directly with us and their choice of free video to download. The first prize will winner will get the chance to meet up with us in Denver for a night and record a blowjob video to be posted on the website.

The response is almost immediate and within an hour we've made several hundred dollars. Several people buy the 25 ticket package outright. The post is flooded with excited comments from viewers who hope they win or can't wait to see the video. We decide to leave the post up for a week so that as many people can buy in as they want. I try not to check the numbers too excessively but they blow my mind when they do. I had no idea that we had that many fans who would be interested. It takes a specific kind of person to take up an offer like this. In the middle of the week, we get a message asking about couples and if we'd be willing to allow them to enter together. After talking it over, we decide it would be okay, so we add another post adding this information. The first couple that contacted us buys 25 tickets and several others do as well including another couple we follow on the site. I keep that in the back of my head for if they don't win. I'd never thought of doing joint videos with other amateurs before.

At the end of the week, we announce the raffle is closed and we'll be contacting the winners soon. We're using a third-party website to tabulate the raffle and select winners. We start with third prize and the program selects a man from Manitoba of all places. Claire types up the email letting him know he won and sends it off before we select the second place winner. This prize goes to the couple who contacted us in the middle of the week, and I'm slightly disappointed that they didn't win first prize. Lastly, we come to the first prize selection. My heart races as I click the button to select. In just seconds, the winner that we'll be sharing with us selected. To our surprise, the winner is a man already living in Denver. We send off an email and wait to hear back from the winners. We post online that the emails have been sent and if the prizes aren't claimed in three days then we'll select another.

The next day is Sunday and we hear back from the second and third prize winners. Claire takes the request for the panties and emails him back saying that she'll do exactly as he asks. He picks the dark blue thong that was one of the options, and he wants her to wear them for three days masturbating in them each day. Then on the last day he wants her to stuff them in her pussy before she seals them up in an airtight bag and mails them. We give him the code for his discounted download. The couple who won second place sets up a time next weekend to cam with us, and we give them their code for a free video as well.

However, two days go by and we no reply from the first place winner. Then on the third day he finally replies back. He's very kind in his reply and apologizes for the delay. He says he was very busy with his agent and introduces himself as DeAndre. He says that in two weeks in early August would work best for him because he'll get really busy once September starts. We make arrangements to meet on the first Saturday in August. He wants to meet at a really fancy 5 star hotel and says he'll pay for it.

"I think this might be a little more crazy and intense than you thought," I tell Claire after the email is sent.

"You're not changing your mind are you?" she asks looking concerned.

"No, it's not that," I say. "I think he's an athlete. He mentioned his agent and getting busy in September. That's when the NFL season starts. And he offered to pay for a very expensive hotel room. Also pretty sure that DeAndre Jackson just signed a new contract with the Broncos. It can't be a coincidence."

"Holy shit," Claire says and I nod.

We'll have to wait a few weeks to find out though.

On Saturday, the camera is recording as we do our cam show with the couple who won second prize. Currently I'm standing behind the bed the facing the camera. I can see the couple fondling each as they watch Claire suck my cock. She's on her stomach facing away from them giving them a different angle of her ass and the back of her head as she swallows my cock. She's got red lipstick on and a smoky blue eye shadow. She's wearing a lacy bodysuit that covers her legs, stomach, arms and back but leaves her tits out and free and is crotcthless exposing her pussy. On top of this, she's put on a small black corset and then knee high leather boots.

After several minutes of working her magic on my cock, she moves so that she is no lying on her back with her head hanging over the side of the bed facing the camera. She spreads her legs wide and I kneel down and push my cock deep into her pussy. I fuck her like this as her head dangles over the bed and her legs fly in the air. The room echoes with her moans and the sound of our skin slapping together. The woman on the other side of the cam show is now sucking the man's cock with her head turned in his lap so that she can still see the action.

I stop fucking her for a moment to grab a bottle of oil and pour it generously over her tits. She begins to rub it into her skin so that it glistens in the light, and I return to pounding her tight pussy. Her tits shake and bounce as I fuck her harder and harder. After several minutes, I put my hands underneath her knees and force her legs up and apart as I lean into her and begin to hammer her pussy harder. My cock is slick and wet with her excitement and her pussy is beginning to get creamy with the passion of our fucking. She continues to moan and squeeze her tits with her head dangling over the edge of the bed as I switch to slow and hard thrusts that shudder her body and the bed. I let go of her legs and lean in on top of her and pick up speed as I fuck her momentarily in this version of missionary. I kiss her roughly and she wraps her legs around me bringing me into her as deep as I can go and staying there.

I look up and see that the couple has switched to her riding in his lap as they sit on their couch. She faces the camera so that they can both still watch us fuck. Claire releases me with her legs and I sit back letting my cock slip out of her pussy. She rolls to her back and gets on her hands and knees so that I can fuck her from behind. I slap her ass several times and then squeeze her hips as I begin to slam my cock into her again. I know the couple loves the view of her tits swaying and as I ram her from behind. I fuck her hard and fast like this for just a minute before she lays down causing me to slip out again.

She sits up and turns around kissing me. Then she puts her hand on my chest and pushes me down so that I'm lying on my back. She quickly climbs on top of me and begins to ride me in reverse cowgirl. She leans forward with her hands on the bed so that she can make her ass bounce on my cock. I slap her ass more and squeeze it hard. She moans loudly as we fuck hard and filling the room with the sounds of our wet sex. After a few minutes she climbs off and quickly turns around. She switches to riding me facing away the camera so that the couple can watch her ass bounce now. I crane my head to look at the camera and see that the woman is now leaning down with her hands on a coffee table as he fucks her from behind. Her tits jiggle just like Claire's even though they are several cup sizes smaller.

"Fuck," I hear the woman say. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking hot."

She begins to quiver and sway with the power of her orgasm and her head drops so that she is no longer watching us fuck. Claire slows down as she hears it and turns her head. She climbs off me and lies on her back next to me and begins to rub her pussy as the woman comes hard on camera. She moans loudly and finally puts her hand back pushing him away. As soon as his cock is out, she half-kneels and half-falls to the ground. He sits back down and she leans back resting against his legs.

I stroke myself while Claire rubs her pussy as we wait for them to recover. When she's ready, she gets back up and climbs back onto the man's cock and begins to ride him facing us. I can tell by the look on his face that he won't last long like this. I want to try and end together as close as possible, so I grab Claire's hand and she stops playing with her clit. She moves so that she is again lying on her back with her head dangling over the side of the bed toward the camera. I grab the oil and pour more oil onto her tits so that it pools in her cleavage. Then I straddle her and place my cock between her tits. She pushes them together and they envelope my hard cock. I work my hips up and down as I fuck her tits while the other couple watches.

The bed creaks and my groans get louder as I get closer and closer. I look at the screen and see that the man is holding his entire body rigid trying not to come. I get off Claire and she rolls over and climbs off the bed knowing exactly what she needs to do. She gets on her knees on the ground and I stand before her rubbing my cock that is slick from her blowjob, pussy, and oily tits. I use my left hand so that I'm not blocking the view as they watch us from the side. I hear a loud groan from the computer and I know that the man is finally coming deep in the woman's pussy as he watches our performance. I reach the end as well and begin to cum on her tits as she pushes them together and up to catch all of my load. I give her four good spasms that coat her tits and she giggles when part of it hits her chin. She grabs my cock and strokes it trying to get the last drops of cum to ooze out.

I look at the screen and the woman has climbed off the man and walked toward the camera. She grabs it and positions it between her legs so that we can see his cum dripping out of her flushes pussy. It clings to her dangling lips and then drips down hitting the camera. I hear her laugh as it does. Once we all get cleaned up, we actually spend a little bit of time chatting like we had before we started the video. After a while though, they sign off but not before they thank us and tell us they look forward to seeing the video posted online.

On the first Saturday in August, we drive the five hours to Denver to meet with our first prize winner DeAndre. We arrive at the hotel and tell the receptionist our names. After our checking our IDs, she simply hands us a key to the room. We take the elevator up to second to top floor. Stepping into the room, I'm taken aback by it. I knew five-star hotels were fancy but never having experienced one, I wasn't prepared for what I'm seeing. The room is basically an apartment and one that is bigger than the first one bedroom apartment that Claire and I lived in. Everything is immaculately clean and presented with class and style. I sit the duffle bag on the ground and check out the bathroom which has a large tub that could easily hold Claire and me. I shake my head in wonder.

I sit on the couch in one of the rooms next to Claire. She checks her phone and sees an email from DeAndre apologizing that he'll be late. He tells us to order a rather specific type of champagne from room service. Claire calls down and about ten minutes later the there's a knock at the door as a member of the hotel staff stands in the hall. He rolls in a cart with three champagne glasses as we requested. The champagne is in one of those metal ice buckets you see in movies. He places it on the main table and then leaves. A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door again, but this time it opens on its own. DeAndre walks into the room wearing a tailored suit.

I immediately know I was right. He is DeAndre Jackson a wide receiver for the Denver Bronco. He flashes a bright smile with perfect white teeth and closes the door behind him. He sets down his own bag next to ours and walks over to us. We both stand up. He introduces himself and reaches out his hand to shake mine. I see he's wearing a legitimate Rolex. We introduce ourselves and I think he can tell we're nervous.

"I know," he says turning to the bottle of champagne. "You weren't exactly expecting a famous ball player."

"Jake actually thought it was maybe you, but wasn't sure."

DeAndre nods as he pops the cork and begins to pour us our drinks. "I wasn't trying to hide it," he says.

"Why though?" I can't help but ask. "I mean you could go to any club in the city and have your pick of dozens of girls."

"Well," he says with a laugh and then hands us both a glass. "I guess you could say I'm your number one fan."

He takes a drink of the champagne and then looks at the bottle and nods. He sits down in the armchair next to the couch. Claire and I sit back down.

"The problem with being famous is, well, being famous," he says taking another drink. "Any girl I could pick up would just be wanting to be with me because of that. With you it isn't like that. I know you didn't exactly specifically choose me and it was just a prize situation, but I knew if I won the reasons would be different. You know?"

I not and take a drink of the champagne. I've never cared much for it but apparently I hadn't been spending enough money on it. Of course, I would never be spending as much money as he had on this one bottle, but it clearly makes a difference.

"Fans don't see us as real people. We aren't allowed to have opinions, just look at Kaep's situation. I don't care what you think about it politically, but it just ain't right to hate a guy for having an opinion. We get treated like superstars but not like people. Fans forget that we have lives and interests. Like, shit, me doing something like this would be a huge scandal if it got out right? But only for me. No one would care about you guys unless you tried to profit from it or something," he continues to say and I'm impressed with how comfortable and articulate he is with us. "Please don't that."

"Of course not," Claire says finishing her glass of champagne.

"See I like you two. I like your videos," he says and gets up to pour us all more champagne. "I like that you two are into some kinky shit and you share it with the world, but you don't seem fake. You love each other. It's clear in every video how much you dig each other, and I appreciate that."

"Thanks," I say.

"No, thank you," he says sitting back down. "So, I know this is supposed to be a blowjob video right? I want you to record it and post it still, but we have to be careful about what we show. You can even tell people I'm a famous athlete, but can you edit the video so that no one can tell it is me?"

"Of course," Claire says.

"I'm going to hold you to that. You know I'll find out right away if you don't. I wouldn't want to but I'd have to sue the fuck out of you to safe face."

"We'll take care of it," I say. "We're here to make a hot video with a fan. That's it."

"Thanks, man," he says. "What we need to do to get ready?"

Claire goes to the bathroom with her bag to do her hair and makeup and change. I get out our cameras. Since the beginning of the year, we'd branched out and now have three cameras and tripods. I set them up around the room to get all the angles. I also get out the handheld one so that I can move around to get close to the action. I tell DeAndre that he should probably take off his watch and anything else that could identify him. He nods and takes the rings off his fingers as well. He reaches under his shirt and takes off his necklace. He puts them all in a pile on the table. We drink more champagne and talk while Claire gets ready. Despite my initial nervousness at meeting a famous athlete, he is actually really easy to talk to you. He's just legitimately a nice guy. He asks me if I'm a Chiefs fan because we live in Kansas. I tell him no, I could care less about their rivalry. I tell him I'm actually a Packers fan, and he talks a little bit about how he wishes Rodgers was his quarterback.

In a few more minutes, Claire emerges from the bathroom with straight hair. She'd painted her nails bright blue the night before to match her lingerie. She's wearing her strappiest set. The panties have six straps that function as the waistband. The bra is a soft see-through blue making it so you can clearly see her nipples. There are plenty more straps that go across her cleavage and back. It is a simple set but no less sexy.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12