Number One Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

DeAndre whistles and says, "Damn, girl. You look better in person. Turn around real slow."

She does a little spin and even bends over and gives a little shake of her ass. He whistles again and smacks his lips. It is clear that he's really into her. She asks me if everything is set up. After I nod, she asks him if he wants to talk it over first or just to start and see how they work it out. He opts to just start, so she walks over to him. She stands in front of him and he bends down to kiss her. They continue to kiss like this as I go around the room starting all the cameras recording. I grab the handheld again and stand off to the side. I tell them that we're now rolling.

They kiss softly at first and then a little bit more roughly. He's over a foot taller than she is and he looms over her. He reaches down and squeezes her ass as he begins to kiss her neck. She moans softly and seductively as she begins to run her hand over his crotch. Then he stands up straight again and takes off his suit jacket tossing it onto a chair. He runs his hands through her hair and kisses her again as she slowly descends to her knees. She unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. She pulls them down and his giant cock comes free. He's already getting hard and I can't help but admire his size. He's both longer and thicker than me. I'm not so much jealous as I am inspired.

Claire grabs his cock and she can barely get her hand around his thickness. I walk in to get a closer look at her hand round his shaft. The blue fingernail polish pops out brightly in contrast to his dark skin. She strokes his cock several times as it slowly gets harder and harder. The one problem with giant cocks is that they never get as hard. At least my cock can get throbbing and rock hard. Even full erect his curves down a little and there's movement in it. He's not nearly as rigid as my hard cock in my pants. Claire begins by putting his balls in her mouth and he groans a she sucks on them. He runs his hands through her hair and makes sure to hold it to the side so that my camera can get a clear look of her face.

Then, she licks the tip of his cock before beginning to run her lips up and down the side facing the camera. She looks straight at the camera with her eyes begging the viewer to masturbate to her. Then she returns to his head and sucks on it gently. She moves her hand away from where they'd been squeezing his balls and begins to stroke his cock again as she sucks hard on his head. He moans again and grabs her hair tightly. Then she begins to lower her mouth onto his cock. Her lips are spread wide as he fills her mouth, and I wonder how far she can take him. I know she's never suck a cock this big before. She stops about halfway down his shaft and then works her way back up. When she releases him, she gasps for a moment and swallows hard. She strokes his cock making it slick with his spit as she looks up at him.

"Your cock is huge," she says. "I don't know if I can take it all."

He doesn't have a chance to reply as she's soon got her lips wrapped around him again. She bobs her head up and down as she sucks him faster and faster. She never goes further than halfway. After several minutes, she pulls him out again and catches her breath.

"You want me to deep throat that big thick cock of yours?" she asks him looking up again. "You want me to swallow your entire fucking cock?"

"Fuck," is all DeAndre says as she's got him in his mouth again.

This time, she slides her lips further and further. I hear her gag a little, but she doesn't stop until she's got his entire length in her mouth. I know that she has legitimately got his cock down her throat as her tongue slips out and licks under his shaft right where his balls meet his cock. She holds herself like that for an impossibly long amount of time before she quickly withdraws. He puts his hand on her chin and encourages her to stand back up. He kisses her again and she begins to unbutton his shirt. They kiss and fondle as she strips him off his clothes until his complete naked body is exposed. We both marvel at his incredibly toned muscles. She runs her hands over his pecs and abs. His dark skin has a perfect complexion.

He breaks off the kiss and sits on the edge of the bed. Claire once again kneels and begins to suck his cock. I move so that I can get an over the shoulder view of the action. She has her hands on his knees as she sucks him off. She's started to take him deeper this time and she's basically deep throating him with every gulp. Then he places his hands on her head and begins to move it for her causing her to suck faster. She chokes and splutters a little but she doesn't protest and keeps sucking. He groans loudly and then stands up with his cock still lodged in her mouth. He begins to thrust with his mouth giving her the deepest throatfuck of her life. Her hands reach around grab his ass as she takes him balls deep in her mouth. After several minutes, he lets go of her head and she sits back gasping for air but grinning from ear to ear.

Then, with his great strength he picks her up and lays her on her back on the bed. He lays over top her and kisses his way down her chest and stomach to her pussy. The video was only supposed to be a blowjob video, but none of us say anything or complain. He buries his face between her legs and nuzzles her through her panties. He pulls his face away and grabs her panties by the straps on the left side. His biceps flex as he simply rips the panties off her snapping the straps and leaving red stinging marks on her body. He throws the panties away and buries his head in her pussy. She writhes and moans as he immediately begins to fuck her with his tongue. One long arm reaches up and squeezes her tits.

"Oh fuck," she says. "Don't fucking stop."

He grunts as he continues to eat her out and in a few more minutes she's got her hands wrapped around his short dreads grinding her pussy against his face. She screams and yells as he continues to eat her out. Her entire body shudders and she wraps her legs around him preventing him from stopping. The whole bed shakes with the strength of her orgasm. When she drops her legs and wiggles back and forth while she comes down from her powerful orgasm, he stands back up. He then bends over and wraps his arms around her and picks her up again.

She wraps her hands around his neck and shoulders and he lifts her higher until her tits are in his face. Standing and holding her up like this he motorboats her tits before lowering her down. I think he is going to set her back down but instead. He switches to holding her with one arm momentarily while he grabs his thick cock and points it upward. He lowers her onto it and begins to fuck her standing up while he holds her. She flings her head back sending her hair flying everywhere as she is manhandled in a way that I never can. She bounces on his cock like this and he grunts loudly the whole time.

After several minutes of this fucking, her steps to the bed again and, bending over, deposits her on her back again. His cock never leaves her pussy and he grabs her legs spreading them wide. I move to get the perfect shot of his thick black cock pounding her wet pussy. Just like her mouth, her pussy has never had a cock this big either. Her lips have no choice but to swell and grip his shaft as he thrusts in and out. She's spread so wide by his big cock that her clit is clearly visible and she begins to rub it. He picks up speed and I hear his balls slapping against her as he fucks her harder and harder. Then he slows down and turns to look at me.

"If you want to join," he says, "Put the camera down."

I turn off the camera and sit it down out of the way. When I turn back around he's pulled his cock from her pussy and is now kneeling by her head. He slaps his cock against her mouth and she opens her lips allowing him to stick his cock into her mouth once again. I quickly strip off my clothes as she sucks his cock that glistens with her own pussy's wetness. I moan at the thought of her tasting herself on him. I then take up the same position that DeAndre was previously in. I spread her pussy with my fingers and then tease her by rubbing my throbbing head against her clit. She moans through a mouthful of cock and then I penetrate her slowly. While she continues to suck him off, I begin to fuck her harder and harder. It is my turn to slap my balls against her as I pound her sweet pussy. We fill her at both ends like this for several minutes. Then he pulls his cock out of her mouth.

"Do you have any lube?" he asks.

I nod and reluctantly pull out of her tight pussy. I walk to the duffle bag and rummage around in it until I find the bottle we brought. When I return to the bed, DeAndre is on his back with Claire riding him hard. Her tits bounce frantically as she rides him. I grab the camera again and turn it back on. I work around them getting the best angles as he lifts her up and then begins to slam his cock upward into her pussy. She begins to rub her clit and in no time her legs are shaking again and she's moaning loudly again.

"Fuck," she yells. "You're going to make me come again."

He continues to pound her from underneath as she sways. She puts her hands on his chest to steady herself but it doesn't last long as she begins to shudder violently with overwhelming pleasure. Her legs give out and she falls to her side sliding off his cock. He slaps her ass as she lies next to him trying to regain her breath and composure. This has escalated way beyond a simple blowjob video, and it is about to go further I think when she tells him it is my turn to be ridden. He gets out of the bed and put the camera back down. I lay on my back and after a few more seconds of recovery, Claire sits up. She kisses me deeply before grabbing my cock and inserting it deep into her drenched pussy. She grinds back and forth with my entire length deep inside her.

DeAndre joins us on the bed and stands behind her. He puts his hands on her shoulders and pushes her down so that she is lying on top of me while she grinds on my cock. He slaps her ass and spreads her ass cheeks. Claire yells an indistinct noise as he begins to rub the tip of his cock against her asshole. I see him grab the bottle of lube and squirt it all over her ass until it shines. In moments, he is beginning to push his head into her extremely tight ass. She's sucked and fucked other cocks, but I'm the only one who has ever been in her ass, so it is not ready for the thick cock it is about to take.

"Fuck," she says and looks behind her at him. "Don't stop. Fuck my ass with that big black cock."

He starts slowly but with each thrust he penetrates her ass deeper. She adjusts herself so that I can start to fuck her from underneath instead of just her grinding on me. She sighs with each thrust of our cocks. In another minute, his cock is buried all the way in her ass. I can feel his balls against my hard cock as we begin to thrust in and out of her double penetrating her. When we arrived earlier we knew we were in for a new experience but we never would have dreamed that such a fantasy would be fulfilled in this way. She was shocked the first time I told her that I'd like to double penetrate her someday. I knew it would feel great for her to fill so completely filled. He begins to pound her harder and harder, so I do the same. The sensations running through my cock and body are indescribable as I share my wife with this strong black man. I knew that if we did do it someday, I wanted her to be double penetrated by a big black cock.

"Don't fucking stop," she moans.

I can feel his cock inside her as I fuck her tight pussy. It feels even tighter with his thick cock stretching her asshole.

"It feels so good. I've wanted to do this for so long," she says moaning louder and louder.

He slaps her ass several times and she looks behind her to see him fucking her. I grab her hips and continue to fuck her.

"Oh, yeah. You like fucking me with his cock in my ass?" she asks and then whimpers and moans as we pick up speed. "I want to make you come so bad. I want you both to come on my face."

DeAndre slows down and so do I. He pulls his cock out of her ass and then slaps it one more time. She climbs off me and the scampers off the bed. She kneels on the ground and waits for us to join her. As we stand to either side of her, she grabs both our cocks and strokes them as fast as she can. She turns her head and sucks my cock while she continues to stroke his. We're both grunting and groaning as we get close to the end.

"Come for me," she says over and over again. "I want you to come on my pretty little face. I want to feel your cum drip down my lips."

"Fuck!" he yells and she turns her head toward him.

His hips jerk wildly as he begins to shoot his come on Claire's face. It gets in her hair and drips down her chin. His spasm violently with each spurt of cum that coats her face. As I watch her take his facial, I too begin to come. She continues to stroke his cock even as she turns her head to me. I explode on her face load after load of cum. She's plastered in it and it dips down to her tits. DeAndre steps back and I rush to grab the camera. I bring it in close and she smiles at the camera opening her eyes through the cum. She looks like she's been in a complete gangbang she has so much cum on her from just the two of us. She blows a kiss to the camera and then I turn it off.

DeAndre helps her to her feet and she heads to the bathroom. I follow her in and grab two towels for DeAndre and I. I can't help but watch one last time as he cleans off his thick cock. I do the same and we both start to get dressed. He goes to the duffle bag he brought and puts on comfortable clothes. There is still a little bit of champagne in the bottle so he pours us all three more drinks. We sit back down and wait for Claire to come back out.

"I know that was only supposed to be a blowjob," he says. "But I couldn't help myself. I hope that was okay."

"It was fucking fantastic," Claire says walking toward us now completely naked having taken off her bra.

She grabs the champagne glass out of his hand as he offers but then she sits in his lap and kisses him. He gently holds her head while they kiss on long passionate thank you kiss. Then she sits on the couch next to me. She assures him and me both that it was great. She can't wait to edit the footage and post it online. She says she already knows the title of the video, "Stud athlete takes it too far." We toast the last of the champagne.

"Remember a couple months ago when I let you fuck Lauren?" Claire asks looking over at me after finishing the last of the champagne.

"How could I forget that?"

"Who is Lauren?" DeAndre asks and then apologizes for interrupting.

"My sister-in-law," Claire says and gives him a grin.

"Damn," he says. "You two are something else."

"What about it?" I ask

"You know how I said you owed me and I had something in mind? This was it. Well, not this exactly. But I wanted you to double penetrate me," she says. "If we could work it out, I was going to have you fuck me with sexy black man in my ass. Without even trying, it happened. So, I guess you don't owe me anymore."

"Glad I could help," DeAndre says.

We talk a little bit longer and then DeAndre gets up to leave saying he hopes we can do it again some time.

"After all," he says. "I am your number one fan."

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12