Number One, Ocean View Pt. 01

Story Info
Mare gets ABF & sexual attention of her husband and stepson.
6.7k words
4.56
9.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mare is a very lucky lady indeed, and I look forward to writing more of her adventures. Her husband and stepson are Japanese, and her stepson is that, he has NO blood relation to her and did not meet her until he was 18, he is 19 and of age in this story. I enjoyed writing a complicated situation/family full of acceptance.

Kaito is Nineteen, of age, and certainly above the age of consent in the UK.

The title is the address, and this story is all FICTION!!

Number One, Ocean View

Mare had recently remarried, to a wonderful Japanese man who had lost his first wife to illness many years before. He had a son he had raised himself, a kind, quiet young man, with the best manners she had ever seen on someone his age. She was happy in their new home, they were all settling in well, they had a summer home in Japan, and their main home here in coastal Wales.

They could sit and watch the sea from their living room or garden, being raised on a hillside very near the sea and beach. It was a currently autumn, biting cold sea winds, colorful leaves and all the beauty of the fall season. They had been here almost half a year now, and she was so happy, Yuki her husband, worked a great deal. He had to travel also, often back to Japan, but he was here as much as he could be.

Kaito, her stepson, was studying at a nearby university, and working online, much like his father he was keen to always be busy. Mare wrote from home, and enjoyed working at her own pace in the little house above the sea.

She was sat there with a hot cup of tea, watching the waves toss as she pondered her current worries. Kaito was a young, handsome man, thick raven black hair that fell artfully, but always that boyish few strands that fell in his gorgeous brown eyes, flecked with green. Yes, she had shamefully noticed how handsome her stepson was, like a boyish version of her grey-haired husband. Mare was 40, her husband 55, and her stepson a fresh faced 19.

At first, she felt resentful of her husband's work, if he wasn't away perhaps her needs would be more often sated and she would not notice how cute and handsome her stepson was. She wouldn't have to mentally slap herself when she noticed his sleek muscles when he stretched in the garden prior to going swimming or running.

She then tried telling herself it may be jealousy, at 40 she was rather curvy, her breasts very heavy, her tummy and thighs bigger than she would like. Evidence of her sedate life. She swam, and was strong, but she had always been a bigger build.

But she knew, deep down, that she found her stepson incredibly attractive, he was after all, an adult, a young man, fully mature, and as she had seen from his bed side drawer, likely sexually active. He was confident, even if quiet, and had that self-assured nature that was so alike to his father. But she was also deeply ashamed to admit it, even to herself. So, she tried to be around Kaito as little as possible, trying her best to be a supportive new Mom.

Though they had early on decided he would call her by her name, as he, even after her marriage, said he would likely not call her mom in respect to his birth mom. Mare fully understood and respected that.

It always charmed her how protective he was of her, when they were out shopping together, he would always carry everything, ever a little gentleman. He glared when other men looked her way, knowing she was his father's wife, and letting them know should the situation call for it. She tried not to enjoy watching his flashing eyes, his muscles tense under his shirts, or the curve of his bubble butt under his jeans. But it was SO hard.

When Yuki, her husband, arrived home that Friday she breathed a sigh of relief, greeting him with a kiss. He smiled and pulled her into a passionate embrace, licking and kissing down her neck, unbuttoning her blouse and pulling out her heavy breasts as he stroked them, gently massaged them, and leaned down to suckle them, making her foot stamp and a moan echo down the hall.

They had talked about how much she loved being nursed, and how dearly she wanted breast milk to feed him. But the time constraints stopped her, he was not here often enough to build a regular suckling schedule to encourage milk. Though she did try to pump as and when possible, namely when her stepson was not home to hear the pump.

She did worry for a moment as they were in the hall, but Kaito should be out for a while longer in lectures, she had not heard his motorbike arrive home.

Then she threw her head back, leaning it on the wall as her husband latched on properly and suckled her deep and strong, making her legs feel weak and her pussy clench. She was moaning under her breath, enjoying every deep suckle, when she looked up, only to see her stepson standing at the end of the hallway. Kaito was wide eyed, the afternoon sun backlighting him, and blinding her enough she could not make out his expression as he calmly watched. She shivered under the heat of his gaze.

Her husband must have heard, or noticed, as he pulled away and stepped in front of her, allowing her time to close her blouse as she shuffled red faced to their bedroom. Unaware of the two men behind her exchanging meaningful looks.

When her husband came into the bedroom, he shut the door and smiled at her red cheeks, pinching them and laughing, telling her not to be embarrassed at all. He said Kaito had seen in him in more compromising positions with a woman he briefly dated in the past, and he was mature enough even then when he was much younger, to brush it off. He said they were close, and did not worry about such things. His last comment made her raise an eyebrow.

"Besides Kaito knows how to appreciate a beautiful woman, even when she is his stepmom"

Her husband carried on suckling her for the next hour, before eagerly fucking her on all fours, making her pant and bite back her moans, still shy of Kaito hearing. It felt so good getting the fucking she so desperately needed. Her husband wasn't hugely endowed, but at an average length and much thicker than average, he pleased her plenty. Though she always rued the fact that he would fall dead to the world asleep right after he came. She was however, pleased he always made sure she came first.

She had always previously dated women, and older men, but in the dark hours of the night she pondered. What would it be like with a much younger man? Would he make her cum multiple times, would he fuck her several times in succession? His cock hardening right after coming inside her? Would he fill her with cum, so much it flooded her, so much that if she still could she would surely be pregnant?

She bit her lip, rubbing her clit as her husband snored, making herself cum at her thoughts and daydreams. She never named the young man in her fantasies, but she knew well who he was.

After she made herself cum again, she shuffled out of bed and showered. Wandering down the hall in her nightgown to get a hot milk. She jumped when she turned, and Kaito was stood there in his pajamas, eyes glittering in the moonlight from outside, a slight smile on his face as he looked her up and down and she blushed. She tried to nod a goodnight and dash past, but he gently gripped her arm, eyes lowering when he saw the heavy movement of her breasts beneath her nightie. She looked up, and he seemed to gather himself and his courage as he whispered.

"If you ever want help, I'd be happy to, provided Dad agreed of course. I know how much you want to get milk"

He glanced down at her breasts, her jaw dropped, unsure what to say. Completely shocked silent as he nodded at her and left for his room. She stood there for some time, confused, horny, and worried.

The next morning, she woke to her husband eating her out eagerly, and she came hard as she woke fully, stroking his cock as he came all over her breasts. They laughed and shared a shower as he said he would be back in Tokyo for the next week at least. She pouted and he patted her head apologizing. She hesitated about mentioning Kaito, desperate to ask, but terrified of ruining their still new marriage.

They talked about her breast pumping and how much it turned on her husband to watch her on video call pumping as they talked. She agreed to do so whenever they got chance, and he left. She still stressed and worried about the Kaito situation.

Life went on, and Mare pumped whenever Kaito wasn't home, until one day he once again walked in, she was wearing her in bra cup pump, it bulged out huge under her sweater, and the steady rhythmic pumping noise was unmistakable. She apologized and rushed to her bedroom.

Only to be shocked by Kaito pushing her door open and standing in the doorway, a light blush lay across his golden cheeks. But his sparkling eyes were full of fire and determination.

"Mare, I really want you to seriously consider my help, it doesn't need to mean sex, though obviously I apologize but I probably would get excited. I'm not a kid, I know things, and I really want to help too, its all I've been thinking about. I know its wrong, and you probably think I'm sick, but I have never seen you as a mom, and you are SO beautiful. Please at least consider it, Dad would understand I swear!"

She put her hand up

"Calm down, I...will think it over, but I could never even consider anything without your dads' permission. Leave me be until after I speak to him, and please do understand if he says no, he is my husband after all"

Kaito nodded, slightly deflated as he left and shut her door.

She flicked on her laptop, pump still humming as she called her husband. He was near to a meeting, so did not have long to talk, but his concerned voice soothed her, and he smiled gently, reading the stress and worry on her face.

"Kaito approached you didn't he?"

She nodded, tears welling up, sure he would say their marriage was over, and she should leave.

But he tutted at her

"Now now, my little fire bird, there is no shame to be felt, Kaito is a virile, passionate young man, much as I was at his age!"

He told Mare a story.

"When I was 18 I was a handful, and living in a very rural area meant there were little to few people my age to socialize with. I felt a huge amount of lust towards my father's housekeeper, a wonderful older woman, when one day I saw my father fucking her in the kitchen, I watched and came in my trousers, as a young man I was soon hard again"

Mare listened with intent and worry.

"My father turned and caught me watching, I was certain he would shout at me. But instead, he smirked and pointed at the lady bent over the counter, handing me a condom and telling me I too could fuck her if she pleased. She was eager, and so I had my first experience with a woman. Father told me I could ask her to teach me the ways of women, and I did. My mother was happy at the time as she too had another lover elsewhere. At the time it didn't strike me as odd."

Mare was wide mouthed, turned on by the story, and the thought of an 18 year old version of her husband being seduced by a much older maid, who he also said taught him how to suckle properly, as even at the maids older age, she had milk, and loved when he would drink from her.

He said how when he had a son, and lost his wife, he was determined to be as open with his son, as his father had been with him. He said he would not like to watch her with Kaito, but he would be happy to share her with his son. As long as she agreed to always openly discuss what she did with Kaito, and as long as Kaito did not become overly possessive.

He also said it would work out well when her milk came, as Kaito could nurse her in her husband's absence, keeping her milk supply up. He also stated he had taught Kaito how to properly latch, using a....of all things! Milkshake and straws. He said Kaito would be respectful, and only allow what she felt comfortable with, as he had been raised to respect women. He also told her not to feel shame if they later decided to have sex, as he wanted his family to feel safe, loved, and never be ashamed. He said he would discuss all this with Kaito later that day, so she should give him until tomorrow to talk.

Mare awoke the next morning, certain Kaito would be at university, but as she padded down the hall in just her knee length nightgown, her nipples already hard and begging for attention from the pump. She saw him just stirring a tea before passing it to her, she smiled, still very unsure, and shy. So she took the tea and retreated to the bedroom after thanking him. She showered, and massaged her heavy breasts with silky soap.

When she dressed in her nursing bra, and a new addition nursing hoodie, she went to go for a sea walk, Kaito asked if he could come and she agreed. They talked, he shocked that his father also agreed to sex, should Mare want it of course. He admitted to talking to his dad about wanting to suckle a woman before, and later at his worry about his attraction for his new stepmom. He too had thought it may tear them all apart. But instead, it seemed to have, so far at least, bought them closer.

He talked of his desire to see Mare truly happy, and getting milk as she wanted, his passion to help if she wanted, and how he had felt so weird, and like he was wrong for wanting her. But how his Dad had assured him, to their family at least, it was just natural, and nothing wrong. He said should they get that far he agreed with his dad that they would never all be together in front of each other. His Dad had said should Mare want Kaito she should go to his room, should she want her husband she should go to theirs, and so on. He also said his dad was fine with her switching if she needed both in one night.

Mare admitted how attracted to Kaito she was, but how shy, as she had never been with a younger man, and she worried about her age, her stretch marks, her less perfect than a twenty-year-old body. She worried if she could satisfy him at all. She didn't want to hold him back from dating the beautiful young girls at university. He laughed and said young guys too as he was Bi, she had no idea!

He stopped and looked at her intently, saying how he always had been attracted to older women, and blondes too, much like his dad. He said when he first caught a glimpse of her being suckled by his dad ages ago, before their marriage, it had opened a new world for him. He had been captivated by the idea of breastfeeding since. He had no desire to 'act like a baby' he just wanted to get his mouth on her breasts and milk eventually!

She agreed to try letting him suckle her, a few times today if they had chance, but she said she would see about sex, as she still felt shame and guilt at the thought. Even not being his real mom, she knew some would still view a stepmom as an incestuous relationship. Something she had issue getting around her morals with. He agreed to be patient and let her lead with what she wanted, but kept reminding her that he was not a child.

She eyed his hot young body, and he laughed, warning her if she kept looking at him like that it would be very difficult for him to be quite so patient.

He eyed her breasts in the hoodie, and she smiled as they sat on a nearby driftwood bench, just them and the sea. She looked around, and as usual the beach was empty, she watched the spark light in his eyes as she pulled aside her hoodie, opening the one side to unclip her nursing bra, a shiver visibly running through him at the click.

He hesitated and asked, she nodded. He leaned closer and pulled open the left bra cup, letting her heavy breast rest in his big hands. Stroking it, fingering around her hard nipple. He nuzzled his nose against it, making her giggle.

The he licked her nipple and she gasped, the feel of the salty sea air, his hot mouth as he licked, his hot large hands on her. The he pushed forward, and after a few fumbles he latched on properly, a natural. She stroked his hair murmuring praise at his latch. He had a larger mouth than his dad, and stronger suction with each pull. So much so she encouraged him to start gentler and softer first, to encourage letdown.

He was a fast learner, and it took all her focus to keep checking they were still alone. A lone dog walker in the distance made her pull him away as he whined.

She led him back to the house and onto the couch, where he lay his head on a pillow on er lap, and suckled her right breast too, latching first time. Here she allowed herself to openly moan at his gentle deep suction and his massaging hands. This was WORLDS better than the pump, that was for sure. His eyes were glazed with pleasure, hair messy and windblown, and she felt such connection and pleasure as they occasionally caught eyes.

He faithfully spent half hour at each breast. Before pulling back with a regretful look and gentle strokes of her breasts. He wiped them and patted on balm, making her smile as she pulled her nursing bra and hoodie closed. They both lay there red cheeked and smiling for a while. Before Kaito subtly adjusted his trousers, groaning as he palmed at the huge bulge in his pants. She wanted to touch so much, but held back. Still unsure, and feeling not ready.

He was far less so, and opened his jeans, showing he wore no underwear, and pulled out his cock. It was as gorgeous as the boy himself, huge, long and thick, with a beautiful cherry red head that shone with pre cum already. As she watched another pearl of moisture appeared and dripped down, she had never been a fan of giving men oral, her husband didn't care for it thankfully. But at that moment she really wanted to suck on the head of his cock. It was magnificent, she had seen larger cocks in monster cock porn years ago. But his was easily the biggest, dare she say it most attractive cock she had seen in person. It had a slight curve she knew would press deliciously against her G spot, and it would be a challenge to take it inside her, so much so she wondered if it could all fit, she doubted it.

Kaito took himself in hand with a sweet groan, his eyes fluttering as he roughly stroked himself and watched her. She wondered what he imagined, what he wanted, if any of his fantasies aligned with hers. For the moment she didn't worry about him being her stepson, she just enjoyed the stunning sight as he stroked his cock. She wondered if his cock would feel like silk covered steel, as it looked. She delighted in watching how virile he was, and when he started talking with his eyes dark and intent on her she felt her temperature rise.

"Imagine how good it would feel stroking me like this whenever you like. Imagine me walking up behind you in the kitchen, like I Imagined so many times, humping against your ass, my arms around you fondling and lifting your heavy tits."

He came with a moan that made her shiver with need, his cum dripping down his cock and falling on his abs glistening. He smirked as he saw her watching, and seemed unsurprised when she scrambled up and left to write in her office. They didn't see each other for the rest of the day, and Mare came by her own fingers in the shower soon after, unsatisfied and frustrated.

The next morning, she laughed as she saw a schedule on the fridge, it listed times and days Kaito could nurse her, and times he was not available so she could pump. She was so flattered by his thoughtfulness and care. She still had no idea how to feel about the potential of more with him, sex or just touching. But she felt at ease about the nursing, knowing how talented he was, how gentle, caring and loving. They sat on the sofa as he nursed that afternoon, his eyes tired but shining with pleasure, sometimes he would take himself in hand, but he mainly enjoyed just worshiping her breasts with touches, massage, and suckling.

Before they knew it, two weeks had passed, and the changes in Mare's breasts were inevitable, they were bigger, and to her sadness they fell lower because of this, though Kaito loved it he said. They were also fuller, and heavier, and they certainly let her know if she missed a nursing or pumping session, with sharp pinpricks and a tingling need.

12