Number One, Ocean View Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even took to wearing a tens when out, so as to not miss any sessions at all. She had a private lactation consultant, who was helping her induce milk, as she had never been pregnant or had milk before. So special care was needed. She seemed shocked by how fast Mare was progressing, but put it down to being nursed more often, therefore 'tricking' her body into thinking she had given birth and needed milk.

She bought new nursing bras, and reveled in the feeling of walking around the house bare breasted sometimes. Kaito still teased her, with his confidence in how he would leave his door open when he masturbated so she could walk past and see, catching her eyes with a cheeky grin. He would push boundaries a little by brushing against her ass as he walked past her in the house, running a finger along her arm and neck in the kitchen. But she just smiled at his antics and his innate confidence, and didn't let it go further.

Then came the Friday that changed it all, Kaito bought a friend home, she was sweet, his own age, perky little breasts and all the exuberance of a 20-year-old. Mare felt pale in comparison, and after a brief hello she stayed in her office. When she went to get tea she heard them, the girl was vocal about what was happening, seems Kaito was giving her oral and she was soon loudly moaning, and near screaming, it seemed over performative to Mare. She gritted her teeth, unsure why she was so irritated, she went out for a walk on the beach. She was unsure why she was so angry.

An hour later she sipped her flask of tea, sat on the driftwood bench, a handsome older man chatted to her, before leaving with his dog. When she heard Kaito behind her she was surprised, was his friend already gone?

He stood tall behind her, handsome, beautiful even in his youth, the masculine lines of his features evident but still with a degree of softness that belied his age. She smiled gently, and he huffed angrily and sat beside her.

"Always with that fucking benevolent smile Mare, I was hoping to goad you into seeing I am NOT a kid anymore, yet here you are smiling at me like I'm not already very much a man and 19!"

She chuckled

"Oh so that's what that little display was hmm? I did wonder, especially as your little cheerleader sounded loud enough for the village to hear miles away"

He smirked, pleased with himself, and leaned over to bop her nose softly

"A little jealousy there? You know I am always eager to please you other than just nursing Mare. I can satisfy you fully while dad is away, I can promise you wouldn't be sat in your bed most nights cold and lonely like you are at the moment"

She bit her lip angry and turned away, Kaito was so young, but his brutal honesty had a way of cutting through any bullshit, right to the bloody heart of the matter, without fear.

He put a large hand on her knee and she sighed, tired of fighting the attraction, and for what. They had all agreed in public/in front of others she would only be the doting stepmom. Anything they did had to obviously stay behind closed doors. But here on their often-deserted beach, they were safe.

She stayed still as his hand stroked up her thigh, kneading at her soft big thigh with his strong hand. It was a part of her she was shy of, even when she occasionally managed to drop a little weight her thighs were always big, heavy and soft. His heated eyes on them were flattering.

She relaxed her legs, thighs opening just a touch, he took a good look around, checking the man and dog had left and no one was around. Then he slowly lifted her dress skirt, just at one side so he could drop it should he need to. His large hand stroked up her thigh as he watched her face, she watched his hand. It stroked across the front of her pale blue cotton panties, he knew what he was doing, stroking her inner thighs, her Mons, and finally his fingers pushing against her clit over her pants.

She dropped her head to pant out a moan, shocked still by his sheer confidence in what he was doing, she had always thought younger men would be shy, hesitant, unsure, and in need of guidance and reassurance-hence why she had never really been attracted to them. But Kaito flipped this on its head, barely 19 and his movements were confident and sure. His pleasure at watching her while he gave her pleasure was evident, a pleaser, a rare creature she knew.

She gasped as he pressed harder, and leaned close to nuzzle at her neck, taking in her scent with a groan. Her wetness dampened her panties and he looked to her for an OK, before pushing his hand inside her panties. She nodded, and his strong long hand cupped her pussy inside her panties, making her moan. It was over all too soon when, with two fingers inside her, and one on her clit, she came against his hand with a short cry. His eyes burned, and he pulled his hand from her pants and lowered her dress as keeping eye contact, he licked every bit of her wetness off his hand with a groan.

His cock was hard inside his jeans, but he made no move to ease it, and simply kissed Mare on the neck, saying how beautiful she was, and how much he loved her taste and wanted more of it.

They walked back to the house, his friend seemingly long since gone, he said he sent her away as he didn't like how 'fake' she was in the bedroom. He was a gentleman, he didn't demand anything, but when he got back, he sat on a dining chair and asked if he could have her pants.

She handed the damp pair to him, shocked and scandalized when he lifted them to his nose and took a deep breath. He then took out his cock and masturbated over the pants, until his cum stained them, his eyes were heated as he looked at her, muttering about if one day she would allow him to cum inside her.

Things stayed pretty much the same, he nursed her regularly, and the beach was not mentioned, her husband came home for a week and fucked her every night. She was happy with it, but also wondered how much longer Kaito may be able to last, one night, still full of her husband's cum, she wondered what it would be like to stumble down to Kaito's room as her husband snored. To sprawl on the younger man's bed, and to open her legs, cum glistening and dripping from inside her, and asking Kaito to see if he could cum inside her more, to fill her up more than his father had. Maybe stumbling back to her bed dripping cum afterwards.

Her husband asked how they were getting on, eager to nurse her and take over from Kaito while he was there. She had always known she shared her husband with his work, and she felt no anger about him being away for long periods of time. She was open and honest about the beach, and he seemed shocked she had not done more since. He explained how he saw this working, and how important it was to be discreet, but also be open with each other. He said he would be happy for Kaito to sleep with her in any way, whenever they pleased, as his sex drive was far lower than the boys, and he would be happy knowing they both fulfilled her needs.

They agreed to no physical touching in front of the other, so as to avoid awkwardness. But he encouraged her to go to Kaito in the night should she need nursing or more sex, even when he was home. They all talked about jealousy, the two men seeming happy to not show her too much affection or touch in front of each other.

Lastly her husband addressed Kaito, saying he could only have bare sex with Mare should he be tested, as he had been active with other partners. Kaito said he would do so, and should Mare decide to have sex with him, he would remain exclusive.

Kaito was surprised to learn his dad would allow him to have sex with her minus condoms, but Mare explained it was because she could no longer get pregnant, and loved the feeling of cum inside her.

They also openly discussed not involving others, and keeping it all between them.

Then the discussion turned to Mare and her development, she really felt she was near getting milk, and the agreement was they would each nurse her as and when she needed. Any unwanted milk would be frozen for when her husband got home. Kaito seemed overly excited at the thought of drinking her milk.

They had a family dinner out and about, nothing had changed, they still laughed and joked, and if they shared a secret smile now and then, no one was the wiser. Mare felt she was in a daydream, two gorgeous men at her beck and call, both of them eager to see her happy, sated and fulfilled.

Two weeks later Mare had met up for coffee with an old friend from school, she had not seen Janet for such a long time. They had a great time, her friend still very much a near nymphomaniac. She told Mare such scandalous stories, and even admitted to sleeping with an employer when she was managing a country house some years ago. A much older man with a kinky side, then she choked on her tea as Janet said she had slept with his son too, and did so regularly for a time, she was completely unashamed.

Mare envied her openness, and honesty, and laughed at her stories. Gulping at how she explained the old man had seen her being fucked by his son, and invited the driver in for a turn too. Janet left her with a card to a kinky swingers club some hours away. Saying they catered to all sorts of kinks, and she managed the place. Mare kept quiet about her exploits, she only shared that she was inducing breast milk, her friend eager to know more. They left with giggles and promises to meet for cocktails soon.

When she got home, she was turned on and eager to be nursed, her breasts feeling particularly tingly and needy today. Kaito was home, and made her tea to sip as he settled a pillow on her lap and nursed. Every touch or suckle was so intense today, and she shivered, her pussy throbbing as he suckled her deep and strong. His kneading hands helped too, she had recently been getting small clear drops now and then, but was shocked when he pulled back with his lips glistening, a couple of beads of milk appearing around one nipple. She grinned, and Kaito was ecstatic, taking a picture and sending it to his dad. He eagerly took up her breast and carried on nursing.

From that day she had small amounts of milk, barely amounting to a few sips, all of which Kaito said was delicious. About a week later she had a little more, and now had to wear pads in her nursing bra, should she leak when out.

She arrived home early today, to find Kaito in his room watching porn, she hesitated and went to turn away. But he gestured her in as his cock throbbed. They sat on his bed, and she was shocked to see what he was watching. A group sex situation, with, according to the title, Moms fucking sons and swapping. All the sons were of age, fit, strong and toned. None as handsome as Kaito and he smiled when she said.

Mare watched as a lady in her fifties was ecstatic at the oral, she received from her son, before said boy opened her legs on the sun lounger and fucked her roughly. Other women watched as they too were licked, fingered or fucked. Chances are it was all staged, no real relatives. But it so HOT, and Mare wondered why it had been so long since she watched porn. She wondered how intense it would be to be in such a sexual gathering, hearing all the noises around her.

The licking sounds as the boy ate out the woman, he had just fucked were loud in the room, and made her clench her legs together, wetness gathering around her pussy. She was so needy; it had been weeks since she was last fucked again. Kaito stroked his hand down her thigh, asking if she wanted oral, she shook her head and he looked disappointed. But then she quietly said she really needed sex.

He lit up, like a kid on Christmas morning, and stripped the rest of his clothes too fast to notice. He helped her pull off her dress, her nursing bra and her panties. Finally, they stood there looking at each other. He admitted he had glimpsed her nude before, through the crack in her door or after a shower.

She was in awe at his muscles, sleek but well defined, and such a contrast with the softness of his age still on his cheeks. He lay her down and kissed her all over, curious hands exploring, and even showing awe over her shiny white stretch marks around her thighs, and tummy, that he called tiger stripes. He kissed every one of the moles on her left thigh, a constellation he said.

He had to near pry her shy thighs open to lean down and take in her scent, to lick confidently at her pussy, slowly getting her wetter, getting her to relax as his talented tongue took her apart. She would hear the sounds of the porn still playing and groan, but it was the sight of the strong young man above her that made her shiver with need. He was stunning, a whole 21 years younger. She still felt some shame at that idea, but she was slowly coming around to realize that as long as it was all consensual it was OK.

He did not give her any fingers, and when she was writhing with need he sat up and pulled his phone over, showing her he had been tested and was clean. Then she eyed his cock, hard and dripping, it was as big as she recalled, and she was worried about not pleasing him. Bu he stroked her all over, and rubbed the head of his cock along her pussy, driving her wild as he praised her.

When he started to push inside her and the head popped in, she gasped, her eyes wide, he was watching her like a wolf watches a rabbit. He was slow, pushing inside her in increments as he kissed her breasts and neck. She moaned and lost focus at the feeling of his long, thick cock stretching her open. She slapped his arm at one point, sure she could not take any more, but she did, and he was nearly all in. He was holding himself up, muscles in stark relief as his eyes were dark as the night sky, he throbbed inside her and she moaned at the intensity.

Then he started fucking her, and she could not stop moaning, his hips were strong and sure, fucking her slow and deep, hitting every pleasure spot inside her. She clawed at his arms, and when he sped up she came hard with a scream, he groaned and pushed deep inside her a few more times before flooding her with hot cum as she hummed happily. He stroked her tummy, staying inside her and she was shocked when he started to harden again soon after, not really having fully softened.

He laughed at her surprise and kissed her nose

"Perks of a younger man"

The second time he fucked her hard, and she screamed with pleasure, tears in the corner of her eyes as she squirted all over him. Horrified for a moment that it would turn him off, but he loved it, making her promise to do it on his tongue one day. She sank into his mattress, cum dripping down her thighs as he sat back and watched, pushing his cum back inside and asking if she would wear a pussy plug after he came inside her sometime. She laughed and nodded.

They lay beside each other as he nursed her, drinking her still small supply of sweet milk as he moaned. He helped her to the shower and she stumbled back to her own bed with a huge smile on her face.

When her husband arrived back the following week, he said she was glowing, and he enjoyed her milk. He seemed happy with the developments, and the three got along as well as ever.

She had no doubt lots of adventures awaited her open-minded family in future, but for now she enjoyed the attention of two gorgeous, attentive men, each giving her his own kind of pleasure and comfort. She never felt cold or lonely in her bed again.

12