Number Six: The Interview

Story Info
A selective Mistress puts a potential new slave to the test.
3k words
4.23
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. She'd always been sensible, in control, doing the right, expected things in life. But there'd always been some part of her that wanted, craved, more. And so it was that she found herself here, answering the sort of crazy invitation no sensible woman should have even known how to find. She gripped the steering wheel of her car, willing her heart to still, but it would not. And deep down, she knew this was because she was excited, rather than afraid.

Telling herself this, she steeled herself, and got out of her car. She was parked in front of a large house, with its own grounds and gardens. She glanced at her watch as she ascended the stairs to the front door. Two o'clock. Exactly on time.

She'd only had time to knock once when the door was pulled open by a young, slender man in a well tailored suit. He bowed his head politely to her. "Marie, I presume?"

"Yes," she stammered, trying to keep her nerves out of her voice.

"Follow me if you please," he said, gesturing her inside to the spacious main hall. He led her through the building, stopping at an unassuming door. "They're awaiting you in the office, ma'am."

Marie stepped through, finding herself in a well lit room with a view of the gardens. Right in the center was a large table, behind which sat three people, and in front of which was a chair. The effect, Marie thought, was rather like a job interview.

"Take a seat," the woman in the centre said, smiling. She had long, well styled blond hair and shapely curves shown off by the low cut of her red dress. "It's good to see you in person, Marie."

"You must be Katy," Marie said, sitting down, feeling awkward.

"Yes," the woman replied, "though you must remember, if you do decide to join, you will be expected to call me Mistress, or One. If we decide we wish to have you, of course."

"Of course," Marie said, swallowing. The thought that after she'd had to brace herself to do this that it might be all for nothing made her far more scared than she wanted to admit. "I hope I'll be good enough for you."

Katy, or One, smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry too much. We're rather selective about who we invite. But we do of course like to meet people personally before making any final decisions. We are, after all, very close here."

Marie nodded, feeling a little better, though there was still a tense feeling deep in her stomach.

"In your application, we've gone over your desires, the feelings that brought you here. These are most important. But how we click as people is also vital. Two, what do you think?" One turned to the man on her right.

Two was a well built, dark skinned man with close cut hair, whose short sleeved shirt showed off a delightful amount of muscle. He pressed his hands together, leaning forward on the desk, and stared at her pensively.

"She's clearly nervous. That's plain to see in how she clutches her hands together, and the tremor in her voice. And yet she showed up exactly on time, and showed no hesitation in sitting before us, and expressing a desire to satisfy our requirements. Joining us is a big decision, so the nervousness is understandable, but she is eager. I'm willing to wager she's wet already," he finished with a grin.

Marie had already been self conscious at the comment about her hands, but the sudden vulgarity pushed that out of her mind. She squirmed slightly, no longer comfortable in her chair.

"Well?" One asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is Two correct?"

"Yes," Marie admitted quietly.

One gave her a smile. "It's okay to be nervous. But you're going to have to get used to answering far more personal questions than that, not to mention doing far more embarrassing things if you join us. Three, anything to add?"

Three, on the left, was a petite East Asian woman, whose straight black hair contrasted with her stark white dress. So far, she'd done nothing but stare intently at Marie with a far less friendly expression than the other two.

"She's pretty enough I suppose, though brunettes with shoulder length hair are hardly rare. But the wardrobe choice. A pants suit? When she's trying to look sexy? I understand some people like the look, but it hardly suits her. But it's not like she'll have a choice what she's wearing. And we can work with a figure that shapely," she finished with a leer.

"Personally, I like the suit," One said, and Three's smirk faltered somewhat. "But you do bring up a point. If you join us," she continued, turning back to Marie, "you will have to do exactly as we say. Wardrobe, yes, but far more than that."

Marie gulped. "You mean, sex, right? That's why I'm here. To be your submissive." Saying it aloud felt strangely liberating.

One nodded. "Sex, yes, but not just that. There's more mundane things, like looking after everyday needs. If you join, you'll be made number Six, with only Seven, the current Six, beneath you in the hierarchy. You'll frequently be waiting on us, hand and foot. Not to mention, once you agree, there is no backing out. Once you're one of us, you have to do everything we say, and that can include some very permanent things. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Marie replied, "I think so."

"Just to be sure," One said, "perhaps a demonstration is in order. Three, strip and show her."

Three stood up from her chair, her height barely increasing, and peeled off her close fitting white dress, beneath which she wore lacey white underwear. Primly, she marched around the side of the desk, before turning her back to Marie, and peeling down her knickers. To Marie's shock, tattooed across her arse were the words Anal Whore, in large letters, one word on each cheek.

"You see," One said, a pleased smile playing across her face, "all of you have to obey any order given, and will be punished for any disobedience. And I like to keep punishments unpredictable. After all, if you know what will happen to you, you might decide the punishment is worth it. But when you don't know, it can always be worse. And as my word is law, I can make exceptions to the hierarchy. Three here, for example, has to obey when anyone wants to put anything in her arse. She's allowed to complain, retaliate, even, if she wishes, but she's not allowed to remove the item until given permission. And that, along with the reminder, is permanent. So what you have to decide is if you are okay with the possibility of something like this happening to you."

Marie tried to think about this as a warning, but she was far too horny to do so. Her legs were rubbing together of her own accord as she felt a desire to plunge her hand between them, beneath her underwear. All she could do was stare at Three's arse, and at the occasional glare coming from her, clearly annoyed at the humiliating exposure.

"It seems our potential newcomer likes that idea," One continued. "Two, if you'd like to demonstrate more vividly?"

Briefly, Marie tore herself away from staring at Three, and saw, to her shock, that Two had pulled a large dildo and a bottle of lube from the desk, and was moving around in front of it. Reaching three, he grabbed her by the hair, and pushed her over the desk, her short legs straining to reach the floor. As Two applied lube to his hand and began gently, even delicately, to rub Three's exposed arsehole with his fingers, One continued speaking.

"Two of course could do this anyway, being second only to myself in the hierarchy. But despite having to obey her orders, you could do this yourself at any point should you wish. In fact, as I say so, you may do so now if you choose."

Two continued to finger Three's aresehold with one hand, but with the other he held the dildo out to Marie, who after a moment's hesitation, took it. Something about this barely felt like it was actually happening, and yet at the same time, when she pressed the end of the dildo against Three's arsehole, the grunt and panting sounds she made were vividly real.

Eager, Marie continued to press, and Two had done a good job loosening and lubing. Suddenly, the first part of the dildo slid in, and Three let out a muffled moan, her face pressed into the desk. Slowly, Marie pulled the dildo a little bit back out, and then further in, repeatedly, going a little further each time, surprised at how well such a thick dildo went in. Three's legs began to thrash, and she moaned hard, but she made no move to stop her. When the dildo was almost all the way in, One interrupted.

"Stop," she said, her voice quiet but commanding. "It's good to see you're eager. But you aren't here to become high up in our hierarchy, but near the bottom, second to lowest. I don't want to spend all this time seeing how you fare as a dominant."

"Yes," Marie said, regretfully letting go, and stepping back.

"When you're one of us, it'll be yes Mistress," One said. "If you wish to join, perhaps it's best you practice."

"Yes Mistress," Marie said, a rush of excitement running through her at the words.

"Good," One replied. "Perhaps, then, it's best to put things to a test. Three, you may stand and remove the dildo." Three did so as One continued. "I propose a very short term trial. For the next, say fifteen minutes, you will act as if one of us, obeying every order. I promise nothing with lasting effects will be done to you in this time, but if you are unable to obey us for even this short a period, you clearly won't be suitable to be a long term slave. Do you agree?"

Nervousness fought briefly with desire, but didn't stand a chance. Marie nodded. "Yes," she said eagerly, "yes Mistress."

"Excellent," One replied, smiling widely. "Then for now, you shall be simply Six. Two and Three, you may do with her as you will, but make sure I have a good show." She leaned back in her chair, steepling her fingers.

Immediately, Three held up the dildo. "I know exactly where to stick this in that bitch," she snarled.

Two held up a hand. "In time. I wish to take things a little more slowly."

Marie was staring in apprehension at Three when Two took her face in his hands, turning her gaze towards him. He leaned in to kiss her as his hands moved downwards, sensuously stroking her body. After a long, lingering moment, he pulled back, and began to undo the buttons of her clothing.

Somehow, being undressed by a man she'd only just met in person made the reality of what she'd just agreed to come crashing home to Marie. Not only would this well muscled man have his way with her, but a vengeful woman was almost certainly going to be violating her arse soon after. She moaned at the thought, and when Two pulled her panties down they were already drenched.

As she stood there, naked in front of them, Two's hand caressed her face once again, before moving back and grabbing her hair. He gripped her firmly, and as he pulled her towards him she realised she wouldn't have been able to stop him even if she tried. And then there was a loud slap and sharp stinging pain as he slapped her arse, pulling her up against him. Instinctively she pressed inwards, moving away from the slap, feeling the tight muscles of his body and the protruding bulge of his dick pressing against her stomach through his trousers.

Again he spanked her, and a cry escaped her lips. Again, and again, and again, a sudden unrelenting onslaught, and then suddenly the grip on her hair released, and a gentle hand pulled her chin upwards into another sensuous kiss. Eagerly, she leaned into it, feeling his tongue exploring her mouth, her hands clutching his body, wanting it to never end.

For a while, it seemed it wouldn't, but eventually he gripped her shoulders and pulled her away. He gave her a warm smile. "I hope we'll have time to explore more of each other," he said. "I'd love to take the time to get to know you fully and intimately. But for now, I leave you to Three." He sat back on the desk, watching as Three advanced.

"Down on the floor, bitch," she snarled. "Kiss my feet."

For a moment, Marie stayed still, unable to process the sudden change. Then, she realised what was happening, and flung herself down. She couldn't disobey this early. Not when that might mean losing out on what she'd only briefly tasted.

She hit the floor with a grunt, having moved a bit too quickly, and pulled herself forward to kiss Three's feet repeatedly. She'd never done something like this before, and was uncertain, but as she kissed all over, it seemed to go down well.

And then the feet were gone, as Three stepped over her, and sat down on her back. Roughly, she gripped Marie's inner thighs, and pulled them apart. She didn't weigh much, but in this position, prone on her stomach, Marie was pinned down.

And then, she felt a hand probing her arsehole. Three was using lube, thank goodness, but she wasn't being gentle, and was moving far quicker than Marie was used to. Soon, there was a finger inside of her, then two. From her position on the floor, Marie stared up at Two, and at One, who had moved around to in front of the desk to get a better view.

So it was that Marie was staring directly into One's eyes when she felt the dildo penetrate her, roughly and forcefully, and she screamed. Then it was yanked almost entirely out, and shoved back in, and Marie began to moan hard. Three was relentless. Marie had never had anything this large penetrate her like this before, and she felt stretched beyond her limits even as waves of pleasure ran through her. She had no idea how long this continued, but eventually it stopped, as Three removed the dildo and stood up.

Marie lay on the floor, panting, gasping for breath. For a little while she was left there, and then she heard One's voice. "Get her up on her knees. Hold her there."

She felt hands grip her arms, and before she could try and cooperate, she was pulled upwards, Two and Three on either side of her, holding her still. She hung there in their grip, unresisting.

Standing in front of her, One pulled off her red dress, sliding it over her head, before unclasping her bra, her large breasts coming free. Her underwear showed a large bulge and when she removed it, she revealed a large, erect cock.

"Six, open your mouth," One said, her tone stern and commanding.

Without thinking, Marie obeyed, and found One's dick pushed inside immediately. Held in place, there was nothing she could do as One pushed her cock all the way in, before slowly sliding out again. Slowly, she reentered, beginning to speed up. She took her time, but it wasn't long before she was thrusting vigorously, Marie finding herself being used, her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth.

And then suddenly, One stopped thrusting, pressing herself all the way in. Marie struggled to take her, the dick pressed against the back of her throat. And then one reached down, and pinched her nose shut. Already out of breath from the facefucking, it took very little time for Marie to start struggling for breath.

Involuntarily, she began to thrash, trying desperately to escape, but she was pinned, held in place by three people, and could do nothing to get away. For what seemed like eternity, she choked, before suddenly she was let go, and found herself gasping on the floor. Spit and precum dripped from her mouth as she breathed deeply, taking in all the air she could.

And then, strong arms helped her gently upwards and into the chair, as Two held her reassuringly. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she panted, between gasps.

"Take all the time you need," he said, staying with her, a strong arm gently wrapped around her. She leaned in to him as she recovered, and eventually was able to think clearly again.

"So is my time up?" Marie asked, unable to keep the desperate need out of her voice.

"For now," One said, a reassuring smile back on her face. Sometime during Marie's recovery, she'd put her dress back on. "But if you wish for more, you only have to say yes. Not now," she said, holding up a hand to forestall Marie's reply. "I want you to be able to think clearly, and make a decision knowing exactly what you're getting into. Take a week at minimum, more if you need it. You have our contact details. Let us know your answer then."

"Thank you," Marie said, unable to keep herself from grinning. She added a belated, "Mistress."

"Not yet," One smiled. "But hopefully soon. If you have recovered, let us show you out. Six!" She called this last one loudly, and the door to the room was opened by the young man who'd escorted Marie in. "Once she is fully recovered and dressed, escort this lady back to her car, and provide her with anything she needs. Treat her well, she may soon be giving you orders." She turned back to Marie. "I hope to see you soon."

With that, she left the room, followed by Three. Two stayed to help her back into her clothes and a few short minutes later, Marie found herself back in her car, preparing to leave. Not for long, she knew. One may have told her to take her time, but Marie knew when she would be back here. One week later. To the minute. As soon as she could be.