Slut: Exposed

Story Info
Mistress lays a novice toy fully exposed before a crowd.
23.3k words
4.39
29.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Session Date:

12. September, 2020

This Story Released:

14. January 2021

Slut: Exposed

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 20-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 20-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

Paige is my 19-year-old house-slave and slave-whore. It's a role she definitely loves. She lives with me, too. In a kennel, in the playroom. Like Sophie, she came to me during her final year of high school, just after her 18th birthday. Paige does most of the chores around the house, which leaves Sophie free to cater more closely to me. Paige is also my whore. Whenever I need a female body to torment one of my toys, it's Paige's body I use. And Paige definitely doesn't mind it.

Paige is rather lean girl. She stands about 5'6" tall, but weighs only 112 pounds. It gives her a slightly stickish figure, with only the gentlest of feminine curves to her waist and hips. But she does have a pair of rather perky, and slightly pointy, 34-B breasts with wide nipples. She has honey brown hair that's long and curly with green eyes.

I believe in taking good care of my slaves. Including their education. Sophie is now a sophomore at Bishop State College where she's studying to become a vet technician. Paige, a year behind her in school, is beginning her freshman year at Bishop. Before they became mine, both girls were mediocre students, and neither had the grades to get into a four-year university. Now they're straight-A students. I wouldn't accept anything less. Both should easily be able to transfer to USA for their last two years of college and earn degrees that would allow them to actually get a decent job. They might not need to work while they're mine, but I want them to have their education and options down the line.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Most of my stories are from the months I spend in Mobile. I very seldom publish any of the few stories from my time in Russia. That's because Putin's Russia isn't as enlightened as America. Homosexuality is a crime there. And the courts there would deem anything between two women to qualify. However, it's a crime that's not so often prosecuted. Usually no one really cares if it's kept discrete. So while I have been known to play there as well, I've very care who I'll play with. Only those toys that come to me with the most trusted of referrals are considered. And I keep the stories private. I'm definitely not going to advertise what I've done there.

I have dual citizenship. That's a benefit the Russian government bestowed upon me because my father was a junior diplomat at the time. Sophie goes with me to Russia. She, obviously, is an American citizen. She only speaks about five words of Russian, too. But she never leaves my side. And she does wear her collar, much to the dismay of the TSA screeners. That shiny padlock holding it around her neck is not a friend to their scanners. Paige, however, doesn't get to take the trips. I usually leave her with my mom, who enjoys the free house maid she uses Paige as. And, as a Domme, my mom is well versed in the proper care that Paige might need.

Chapter 01: Tricked

It seems like every time I add another story to my website, I get several more people contacting me. All seem to have enjoyed something in the scene, and wonder if I might be willing to consider playing with him or her as well. So far, I haven't.

I know that the stories featuring college students are fodder for the rumor mill around campus, too. There's always someone reading one and trying to guess who the sub featured in it is. And yeah, those who know me often try to get it out of me. Only my three BFFs might have a clue. I tend to change a lot of the identifying details, sometimes even which college the sub attends.

I'm sure the fewer stories I have that feature an 18-year-old high school student make similar rounds at the local high schools. Paige is only a few months out of high school. Most of the students at her school still remember her. Vividly. Or at least remember that I sent her to school with her bright pink collar on. But unlike my subs, since Paige is a live-in full-time slave, I don't make any secret of her identity. The others, the 18-year-olds I've played with, I always cover their true identities, making them ripe fodder for the guessing gossip mill.

It's not unusual for a student, either college or high school, to contact me on my site and ask to play. I figure I get about one a month from the schools within a county or two of here - those close enough to easily drive to me. All of those are 18, which isn't so unusual around here. About 2/3 of the senior class will be 18 before they graduate. It's the way of Alabama.

I also tend to politely brush those inquiries aside. It's not often that one of them manages to attract my attention. To me, most come across as less of a true slave and more as party girl or guy looking to have some kinky fun. Or to experiment. And in the case of some of the guys, just to get laid. But I do read the emails I get. And I try to respond to all of them unless they're creepy weird.

It's less common that I get an email like the one Brittney sent me. She told me about her mom. Apparently, her mom has been eagerly reading my stories as fast as Sophie gets them up on my website. And, in Brittney's words, while reading them her mom "has been doing, you know, like private things!" I'm fairly sure I know what she means. And equally sure that her mom doesn't know Brittney has spied what she's up to.

"And I thought, like OMG, I so know her!" Brittney said she thought when she realized whose stories her mom was reading. She's "way so" overstating it, too. I think I've met Brittney maybe three times. She was in a couple of Paige's classes last year, and she knew Paige since before Paige belonged to me. They were definitely friendly, more like casual school friends, not BFFs. But I do recall Brittney introducing herself to me at a few of Paige's school functions. I attended them as her parent/guardian, even though Paige was 18 and didn't need a parent for anything anymore. I feel, since I own Paige, she's just as much my responsibility as a child would be. And a good Mistress should definitely be involved in her slaves' lives.

Mostly I remember Brittney as being a bimbo, more than slightly flighty, and definitely one of the girls who wanted to be able to say she knew me just for the "status" it would afford her. The status of knowing a college girl whom they say as a "freaky fun party type girl." At least that's how Paige told me most of the girls she knew thought of me. Maybe I shouldn't have published the stories of a couple of parties I hosted?

I've never met Brittney's mom. Or if I did, I don't remember her. And Brittney isn't the best source of information about much of anything. At least not according to Paige, who knows her. Paige deems Brittney as a "gossip girl." I'd already guessed as much. The kind of girl who thinks school is for socializing and education comes second.

Brittney told me that her mom is single. She dates, "rarely," in the words of a girl who likely has two dates a week. Or more. That her mom hasn't had a boyfriend in "ages," however long that might mean. But at least Brittney is smart enough to tell me which stories her mom keeps reading over and over again. Her favorites.

That tells me something. The stories she names all have a single common theme to them. That, I will assume, is what has the woman's interest. At least now I know what the woman wants.

Brittney describes her mom as 5'6" tall, and "thin," with huge boobs. She adds that her mom is "really cute." None of which really tells me much of anything about her mom. But Brittney also attaches a nice picture that shows her face. And that's about all it shows.

I do have some physical standards. But they're most that my subs are healthy and have a healthy body shape. I don't much care about the more superficial aspects of a sub's appearance. Nor do I can about her breast size. But the picture says far more than Brittney does. It tells me that her mom has a good shape to her body. And it leaves me little doubt where Brittney inherited her bimbo streak from. Her mom looks like she considers shopping to be a sport. Then again, looks are very deceiving, so there's really no telling. There's no telling much about the woman at all from a picture. Nothing more than that a male sub wouldn't mind if I gave her to him.

Brittney asks, rather nicely, if I would consider meeting her mom. She says "meeting," nothing more. But I still have little doubt that she actually means would I consider playing with her mom.

I wonder why her mom hasn't tried to contact me herself. So now that I have her mom's email address, I look back through the notes I got on the site lately. And I find a few from her. I reread them all, and notice that in addition to the usual comments on the stories, she's included a few thinly veiled pleas to come play. Comments such as "I think I'd die of embarrassment if that were me, but it was clearly so hot, too!" And one where she says "I'm in Mobile, too, and I'm wondering who the lucky slave woman is!"

The common thread in those stories is two-fold. The sub was very publicly humiliated. And the sub didn't have a clue that the humiliation was coming. But none of those stories were of a sub's first session, either. By then, I knew the sub well and knew what I could do. What would get the sub unbearably hot, but also protect her privacy well enough that others, like Brittney's mom, couldn't guess who the sub is.

But it does give me an idea. Saturday the Jag's are playing an away game. That's the USA Jaguars, my "home campus" team, and thus the team I fully support. I'm not sure, but I think it's a felony on campus not to support them. They certainly need the support. We're just praying for an even season, and not very hopeful we'll get it. But they're slowly building. Maybe someday they'll be good enough to hold their own with my other beloved team, Alabama!

I'm planning to have some friends over to watch the game. I'm not planning a big party, just a few friends, nachos, and my slaves. I have a decent-sized apartment. My living room is big enough that I can add a few more guests to the list without it getting cramped. And that's what I do.

After I email Brittney back. She helped Paige out a little last year, so I play it off as if I appreciate that and am returning the favor. That's mostly true. But favor or not, I wouldn't meet her mom if she didn't at least hold out some hope of interesting me. And she might. I love publicly humiliating slaves. And slave who get aroused by being dominated in public, and I don't mean in front of other toys but in actual public before strangers, aren't the most common toy in my toy box. Or anyone else's. There's a serious element of risk to that. If I spank a woman in her home, I know and control who gets to watch it. Almost any slave will love that. But spank a woman at a frat party, and I won't even know for sure who is watching. It could be anyone, even the sub's coworkers or worse. A number of slaves would go for that, but fewer will get unbearably aroused by it. At least not until they were confident that no one who knows them in their daily lives was going to see it.

I invite Brittney to my Jag's party, making it clear to her that the invite is just for her. No dates allowed. Not for her anyway, but I don't tell her that. I also tell Brittney about my plan. I want to surprise her mom. I don't want her mom to suspect anything. I want Brittney only to tell her that she's going to a party, no details, not even whose house it's at. Then, once the game is over, she'll call her mom and ask her mom to come to pick her up. She can make an excuse, such as she doesn't feel comfortable driving.

Brittney readily accepts the invite. She tells me that her mom "will so totally buy" that excuse. I'm not surprised. Brittney impresses me as the kind of girl who has made that call before. Or at least should have. As in, now that she's turned 18, Brittney is making the most of her adulthood to party it up.

The party is great. The game isn't. The Jags lose. I think we all feared that they would. Maybe expected it. But, as fans, we were always hopeful!

Brittney makes the call. Her mom readily agrees to come fetch her. I'm standing right next to Brittney when she makes the call, and I can hear every word of it. Her mom seems almost glad that Brittney made the call. She doesn't ask too many questions. Only where to come get her. So Brittney gives her the address but doesn't mention whose place it is. Or who is here. She gets off the phone quickly.

"OK, everyone!" I announce to the crowd. I've invited my BFFs #1, Izzy, and #3, Ellie. BFF #2, Reagan, is in Tallahassee where she goes to FSU (a school that Sophie, who is from Florida, assures me that no sentient being dares to attend. Only those with brains smaller than goldfish go anywhere but UF). Both of them have brought dates. Well, Izzy did. She brought her boyfriend, but he's a regular fixture around my place. And he knows that he's to keep quiet about my fun. Ellie brought a friend, but she assures me that she briefed him that the fun after the party was "classified top secret, never to be spoken of under penalty of castration with a dull, rusty spoon." Ouch. I've also invited Emma, a girl I know from my nursing classes, and her boyfriend Carlos. They've both been here before, and this won't be the first scene for either of them.

But I didn't want the scene to be all college students, so I also invited a couple I know named David and Kim. Both are in their forties. They're friends of Sophie's family. They've been married for a long time, and knowing about Sophie's life, they've asked me, more than once, to include them in a scene that might add some spice to their sex life. It's not the first time I've invited them to attend. They'll keep the secret, but I can never be sure how much they'll join in. Or if they'll just watch. But today, either is fine.

My Domme friend Janelle is here as well. She brought one of her toys, a man in his early 30s, to serve her. He'll make a fine addition to the audience. And Janelle has offered me full use of him, should I wish.