Number Six: A Full Welcome

Story Info
Marie's first proper day as a slave.
6k words
4.41
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week later, Marie drove up a familiar driveway, parking in front of the large house. Her heart was in her throat, but she leapt out of the car as soon as she could, bounding eagerly up the steps to the front door. She knocked, and then checked her watch, as she waited impatiently.

She'd been about a minute early, and the door opened almost exactly on time, pulled open by a familiar young man in a suit who she now knew as Seven. He bowed to her as she entered, and wordlessly gestured one arm to the welcoming committee.

The entrance hall was large and ornate, with a central staircase, at the top of which stood Katy. Or as Marie was now to refer to her, Mistress. Number One. Her long blonde hair spilled down her back in elegantly styled curls, and she wore a black and white patterned dress which showed off the curves of her body.

"Welcome, Number Six," her voice smooth and reassuring. "I am so glad you decided to join us permanently. Say hello, everyone."

There was a chorus of greetings from everyone else. Numbers Two and Three, who Marie remembered vividly from her last visit, flanked Number One at the top of the stairs. Two was a muscled, dark skinned man with short hair, currently in a well fitting buttoned shirt, with a warm smile on his face. Three was a petite East Asian woman in an elegant red gown. Her expression was unreadable to Marie.

To the side, at the base of the steps, stood two more that Marie had not yet met in person. Four was a tanned man with a sharp face and shoulder length black hair, wearing a suit. He waved cheerfully with one arm, the other wrapped around the shoulders of Number Five. She was pale-skinned redhead, her sleeveless green dress showing off the flower tattoos that covered her entire left arm. She grinned eagerly at Marie, and blew her a quick kiss as the others talked.

"Thank you," Marie said in response to the greetings. "I, I can't believe I'm actually here. I've been thinking about this all week."

One chuckled at this. "Well, it's good to see you're eager. But now you're here, things will run on my schedule, do you understand?"

Marie nodded. "Yes, mistress."

"Excellent. Do not worry, we'll have a full gathering this evening, to welcome you fully, carnally, into our little group. And I want you ready for this. Under no circumstances are you to orgasm from now until when I give you permission. Both yourself, and anyone who helped her will be severely punished otherwise, do I make myself clear?"

Marie joined in the chorus of "Yes, mistress," from everyone.

"And speaking of rules," One continued, "you should be aware of the permanent ones. The hierarchy, obviously, is to be obeyed at all times, except when superseded by my orders. There are two long term standing orders - Three's situation you're already aware of, but to reiterate, she may never refuse anal penetration. And as for Seven, he does have to obey your orders, but neither you nor anyone else may remove his chastity cage unless I give permission. I may create other rules, temporary or otherwise, entirely at my whim, and you will be expected to obey them all perfectly or be punished. Is this clear?"

Marie gulped. "Yes mistress." The nervous feeling inside her increased at the mention of punishment, which only amplified the eagerness she was feeling.

"Very good. For now, Number Five will show you to your room, and explain the duties you will be faced with. Seven, bring up her luggage. Everyone else, make sure you are prepared for this evening in addition to your normal instructions." With that, she turned and walked off, Numbers Two and Three following her.

Five ran forward, and eagerly embraced Marie in a hug. "Oh, it's so good to meet you," she exclaimed before pulling away, tugging Marie by the hand. "Come on, this way!"

Marie followed her through the large house, as Five chattered away. "So firstly, the duties, as Mistress called them. You'll be helping me and Six - well Seven now - in looking after the place, and serving the others. Make the food, keep the place clean, wait on them hand and foot. Don't worry, with three of us now, it'll be easy. And unless you mess up really badly, the punishments are usually quite enjoyable." Five chuckled at that last one. "You'll end up with some other regular duties as well - some of those above us like predictable servicing, if you know what I mean, but you'll have to be told that by them."

Five pushed open a door, and Marie followed her into a room dominated by a large poster bed. Cupboards and shelves dotted the walls, and there was a comfy looking armchair next to a window overlooking the gardens.

"This will be your room," Five said. "You may be visited at any time by anyone outranking you, so you're to keep it clean and tidy. Though if you order Seven to do that for you, no one will complain. It's what I do," she winked conspiratorially.

"Any questions at this stage? It's all quite simple in practice really - just do as you're told and enjoy it," Five finished.

"I don't think so," Marie replied.

"Good. Then strip," Five ordered.

"What?" Marie responded, taken by surprise at the sudden change in tone.

"We've got until evening," Five said. "Just because you can't cum doesn't mean I can't. I'd like to say I'm getting you all eager so you'll please Mistress more later, but the truth is I'm horny now. So strip."

Marie did so, quickly and eagerly, the tension she'd been feeling eager for release. Five sat down in the armchair to watch, and when she'd finished, motioned with her hand in a circle for Marie to spin.

Marie did so, noting the eagerness in Five's eyes as she looked her up and down. "Come here and kiss me," Five said, and Marie bent to do so, feeling hands stroke her all over as their lips touched together.

After a long moment, Marie felt a hand push her head downwards. Five slipped the shoulder straps of both dress and bra off and moved Marie's mouth to her breasts, moaning softly as Marie went to work. Eager and enjoying herself, she began to move a hand between her own legs, only for Five to wordlessly grab her wrist and stop her.

Then the other hand grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her away. "On your knees," Five said, and stood as Marie did so, pulling off the rest of her own clothes. To Marie's surprise, the tatoos continued from her arm onto her torso, the vines and stalks of the flowers melding into stark letters forming crude words. Everyone's Whore was written beneath her breasts, and lower down was simply Fuck Me, with an arrow pointing downwards. The vines extended around, implying there was more on her back, though Marie couldn't see for certain as Five sank back into the armchair, spreading her legs.

"You've been pretty good with your mouth so far," she said. "Let's see if you've really got skill."

She gave no specific order, but what she wanted was clear, and Marie eagerly moved her mouth forwards to taste her. She started slow, letting her tongue run all over, and as Five began to moan, she licked more and more at her clit, enjoying the feeling of service, of pleasing another.

She continued, feeling herself getting more eager, becoming more desperate for pleasure herself. And then, suddenly, there was a male voice. "What are you doing?" it demanded.

Startled, Marie tried to pull away, only to find Five's hands in her hair, and her legs gripping her head. Uncertain, she held there for a bit as she heard Five speak. "Just enjoying the newcomer. I'm sure Mistress would prefer her warmed up for this evening, don't you?"

"You were meant to be explaining her duties. Let her go."

Five did so, and Marie looked behind her to see Number Four standing in the doorway, looking at the two naked women. Marie knelt awkwardly on the floor, and began to try and cover herself up before catching herself.

Four smirked at that. "Well, I suppose there's some benefit to warming her up. But I'll do that. You really should be punished."

Five laughed. "Hypocrite," she said with a grin.

Four raised an eyebrow. "And for that." He reached into a pocket and removed a pouch from which he took a small vibrator. "If you want pleasure so badly, you can have it. Get yourself right to the edge, and then stop. Repeat until I tell you otherwise." He tossed it over to Five in the armchair.

Marie heard the vibrator begin to start as Four strode towards her. She stayed on her knees, uncertain whether she should move as he loomed over her. "Let's see if you're any better with a dick than you are with a pussy," he said, undoing his fly.

He was already erect, and Marie eagerly opened her mouth moving forwards to begin. Despite his words, he gripped her head and shoved it in roughly, giving her little chance to try actively doing anything as he began to fuck her face.

Spit mingled with precum and dripped from her mouth as he continued, giving her no chance to rest. She gasped in air through her nose and clutched his legs with her hands in an attempt to steady herself as she found herself used.

She had no idea how long this continued until she heard a sudden "Stop!" The dick was removed from her mouth as Four stepped away, and she gasped in air.

Standing in front of her was Number Three, an angry frown on her face. "Honestly, you two are pathetic. There's a reason you're not allowed proper authority - you think of nothing but your own physical pleasure. My dear Six, I apologise for their behaviour."

Marie wasn't sure what to say to that. Honestly, she'd been enjoying herself, having looked forward to her submission for a while now.

After a few moments, when it was clear Marie wasn't going to speak, Three continued. "Let's have some proper fun, shall we? You two, set up the cuffs there."

As the other two moved to obey her orders, Three helped Marie to her feet, surprisingly gently. "I didn't expect this from you," Marie admitted, "after my last visit."

Three chuckled softly. "Oh, don't worry. I had to be quick then, as I didn't have long. Now I have you as long as I like. And make no mistake. I will hurt you. And I will enjoy it." She had a wicked grin as she spoke, her tone disconcertingly friendly.

"Come on then," she said, leading Marie forwards. Marie saw the other two had set up cuffs on the end of the four poster bed, using the pillars for where the arms would go.

Gently but firmly, the three of them spread her limbs, adjusting the cuffs until she was spread-eagled. Her legs were wide apart, her arms held high, and she faced away from the bed towards Number Three, unable to escape.

Three moved in, gently stroking Marie's face. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this."

And then Four moved behind her, raising the back of her dress. "Take all the time you want with that. As you stopped me taking my pleasure with her, I'll fuck your arse as you do so."

Instantly, Three reached behind her, and Four's eyes bulged as she did something to his crotch Marie couldn't see. "I can't refuse you of course," Three purred dangerously, "but if you go through with that, not only will you be cleaning the mess up with your own mouth, but you'll be spending all of tomorrow in the dungeon with me. How does that sound?"

There was a long, silent, pause. "That's what I thought," Three said after a while. "You've rather pissed me off, now, but I'm not completely merciless. Tell you what. You two," she gestured at Four and Five, "can fuck now. Whichever of you cums first, will spend an hour with me later, as I take out my temper."

"But I didn't do anything," Five exclaimed. "And I've just been edging on his orders!"

"Do I look like I care about this being fair?" Three asked. "Get to it. Now. It's no longer optional." As the two of them began to move, she snapped, "Not on the bed. Six hasn't even used it yet, where are your manners? On the floor where you belong."

Marie watched as the two of them flung themselves at each other, Five tearing at Four's clothing as they descended. Three turned back to face Marie, ignoring the sounds coming from behind her. "Now, where were we darling?"

"You said you were going to hurt me," Marie replied apprehensively.

"Ah, yes I did," Three said, smiling. "I do appreciate your honesty." Softly, she stroked Marie's neck, her hand descending slowly as she talked. "This will be the start of me truly getting to know you - where your limits are, how much you can take. We'll have a lot of fun playing on the edge of those in the future, but for now, I want you to talk to me, telling me if you can take more or not, do you understand?"

"Yes," Marie said, as Three's hand curved round her thigh and between her legs.

"You will call me my Lady during sessions like this," Three said, inserting a finger and stroking, "and don't worry, I won't let you cum. But I feel it's important to mix a little bit of pleasure in with the pain, don't you?" She removed her finger, licking it briefly and grinning, before turning towards the door. "Come in, Seven!"

The door opened, and Number Seven walked in, carrying a wooden box. "Where do you want this, my Lady?" he asked.

"Place it there, beside the bed," Three ordered. "And stay. Hand me what I need."

Seven did so, and opened the box. From this angle, Marie couldn't see what was inside, even turning her head.

"Curious, are we?" Three asked, and Marie nodded.

"Yes, my Lady."

"Don't worry, we'll start slow, with something simple. Hand me the nipple clamps."

There was the slight rattle of a chain as Seven removed something from the box and handed it to Three. Marie felt cold metal on her breast as Three afixed them one at a time, screwing the clamps until they gripped tightly. It was a little uncomfortable, but there was little pain and Marie almost felt disappointed.

Then there was a sudden yank as Three pulled downward on the chain, and Marie gasped. "How was that? Think you could take more?"

"Yes, my Lady," Marie said. She realised that she wanted to as well.

"Weights then," Three ordered, and when she afixed one, Marie could feel a sharp pull on her nipples. One by one, Three added more, dangling against Marie's stomach, and steadily the pain increased.

"Let me know how you're feeling, dear," Three reminded her. "I want to know how much you can handle."

"It hurts," Marie gasped. "But I can take more."

"Good," Three grinned, and added the next one.

A few later, Marie shrieked. "Ah! No more, please!"

Quickly, Three removed the latest weight, giving some respite, and stood back to admire her work. "More than I expected for your first time. Well done. But let's see how you do with motion. The zapper, please."

"Motion?" Marie asked, adding a belated, "my Lady. I'm tied up."

"But with room to squirm," Three responded, an evil grin on her face. She pressed the device to Marie's inner thigh, and there was a sharp electric sting.

Involuntarily, Marie jerked away from the pain, and as she did, the weights shifted, tugging harder on her breasts. Another followed to her side, before she'd recovered, and she jerked again, and again, writhing from the shocks. The movement made the weights pull harder on her nipples, pinching hard. Three smiled the entire time, clearly enjoying the pain she was inflicting, until eventually, she relented. Marie hung there in her bonds, gasping, trying to catch her breath.

"Well done, dear," Three said, and mercifully removed the nipple clamps. "Given this evening, I don't want to push you too hard, so let's give you a bit of a reward. Seven, on your knees."

Seven knelt between Marie's legs, and as he moved forwards, she realised her thighs were already slick from excitement after Three's ministrations. Then, as she felt his tongue on her, as she began to moan, Three stepped forward, and began to stroke down her back, digging in with her nails. Compared to the pain from before, it was nothing, but it mingled with the pleasure she was feeling, enhancing it.

Suddenly, Three's other hand was around her throat, gripping, and Three pulled her face closer. "You will let me know when you're getting close. Or I'll add my punishment on top of whatever our Mistress has planned, and you will not enjoy either."

"Yes, my Lady," Marie gasped. It wouldn't be much longer she knew. Then, she felt Three's hands on her nipples, flicking gently, the sensation magnified by their soreness, and immediately she shouted, "I'm close, I'm close."

Three grabbed Seven by the hair, physically yanking him away and throwing him to the floor. She stood there, watching, for several seconds, as Marie's breathing slowed, as she came down from the edge.

"Excellent," she said. "I'd love to continue, to break you down further, but we'll have plenty of time for that in the coming days, and you should be prepared. Seven, get her down, and make sure she's clean and dry for later."

As Seven began to release Marie's cuffs, Three turned to Four and Five. Marie had almost forgotten they were there. Finished with their own fucking, they were now sat in the armchair, both naked, Five on Four's lap, enjoying the show.

"Which of you came first?" Three asked.

"I did, my Lady," Five admitted, shame on her face.

"Very well. Report to the dungeon at 11 tomorrow for punishment. Now both of you, leave. Let her recover." As they gathered their clothes and headed towards the door, Three turned back to Marie, now standing free. "I look forward to seeing you this evening," she said, and exited, primly elegant in her red dress.

The sudden lack of attention left Marie at a loss, and for a few moments she simply stood there, naked, alone but for Seven, still in his suit, standing seemingly to attention to one side.

Eventually, he spoke. "If you wish help getting cleaned and ready, I can run a bath, or help you shower, uh, miss."

"Miss?" Marie asked, puzzled.

"It's what Five has me call her. If you would prefer something else, I will of course use whatever word you wish."

"No, that'll do for now," Marie said. "And a bath would be wonderful."

As he prepared it, she lay back on her bed, relaxing and recovering. When it was ready, she soaked in the warmth as Seven gently washed every inch of her body. It was a strange experience, being waited on hand and foot, though hardly one she objected to.

A little while later, she was sat on her armchair, wearing just a towel wrapped around her, as Seven finished combing her hair, when Number Two walked into the room.

"Ah, good," he said, "you're almost ready."

"Just a few more moments, sir," Seven said from behind her.

"Excellent," Two replied. "Leave us when you're done."

Shortly afterwards, he did so, and Marie found herself alone with Number Two. Given the power dynamic, she felt strange sitting down as he stood there, and moved to get up, but he gestured down at her.

"You can stay sitting for now," he smiled. "Firstly, I'd just like to ask how you're getting on. I know you were eager, but this little group can get... intense. If you'd like for things to slow, or even be put on hold, so you can have time to adjust, we will all understand."

Even though she knew it was just an offer, Marie felt a short stab of worry at the idea of things being stopped. She loved this. She wanted more. "No," she said. "I can handle it. Please, I'm looking forward to this evening."

Two grinned even wider. "I'm glad to hear you say that. In that case, I've brought your uniform for this evening." He held up a small bag. There was no way it was large enough to hold an entire set of clothes. He reached in, and pulled out a collar, a set of cuffs, and two small chains. "Come here then," he ordered, "and let me dress you."

Marie stood, slipping the towel off of her, standing naked before a man she'd only met in person once before today. He knelt, and first he fixed the cuffs round her ankles. He took his time, making sure they fit well, and then attached a chain between them - long enough for her to walk, short enough to make it difficult. Then he put cuffs around her wrists, and stepping behind her, attached them behind her back with the other, shorter chain. Finally, he placed the collar around her neck, and stood back, his eyes running up and down the length of her body.

12