Number Six: A Full Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" he asked.

Marie took in a deep breath. "Yes."

"Good." He reached into the bag and removed a leash, attaching it to a small ring on the front of the collar. Wordlessly, he turned towards the door, pulling her along.

With the chain between her legs, Marie almost stumbled at first, but soon got the hang of it, having to make rapid short steps in order to keep up. Two wasn't walking quickly, but made occasional yanks on the collar as he moved through the corridors of the house.

When they reached the entrance hall, and it was clear he was heading for the stairs, Marie wondered how she was meant to handle those, but suddenly he turned, scooping her up with an arm each behind her legs and torso, carrying her bridal style up the stairs. She let herself enjoy the closeness, feeling his muscles through his shirt as he carried her.

Upon reaching the landing, she was expected to walk again, and soon found herself before a large, ornate door. Before entering, Two stopped, and turned to her.

"When you enter, keep your eyes down until told otherwise," he said. "Follow me to the centre of the room, and then kneel. Got it?"

Marie nodded, and he pushed the door open, pulling her through. She caught a quick glimpse of what seemed to be a large master bedroom, frames and other devices along the walls, but she kept her eyes down as instructed. Even so, she could see that all the others seemed to be here, their legs dressed in sharply pressed trousers or elegant dresses, and when she knelt, they surrounded her in a semi-circle.

"Welcome," One said, her voice unmistakeable, "have you enjoyed your time here thus far?"

"Yes, mistress," Marie replied, keeping her eyes on the hem of One's black and white dress.

"My darlings were so looking forward to a new toy to play with. I know they've had their fun, but I must check - both you and them, you obeyed my order?"

"Yes, mistress. I haven't orgasmed."

"Do you want to?"

"I want whatever you order, Mistress," Marie replied.

One made a gesture with her hands that Marie couldn't entirely see. Someone stepped behind her, and there was sudden woosh, and then a crack, as Marie was struck across the back with a whip. She yelled in surprise.

"What I want is for you to answer my question," One said, a harsh edge to her tone, "not obsequious grovelling."

"Yes mistress," Marie gasped. "I want to cum, Mistress."

"Look at me," came the order, and Marie raised her eyes. One was beautiful as ever, standing regal, flanked by the others, her curly blond hair tumbling down past her shoulders. Based on who she could see, it was Three standing behind her with the whip, as she'd suspected.

"As it is your first day," Number One said, "I'll forgive one little slip up. Understand I will not be so magnanimous in the future. But it would be a shame to welcome you just with punishment, so you will get your desire. Bring her to me."

Number One turned, and walked to the bed behind her. From her position on her knees, Marie could now see that cage bars ran around the bottom of the bed, though currently there was nothing inside. Then Two and Four were beside her, lifting her up. One was sitting on the bed, back against pillows and the headboard, and Marie was laid down gently on her back between her legs, her head coming to rest on her mistress's breasts.

She had to move slightly to adjust her arms, still tied behind her, as One rested her hands on Marie's head and shoulders, stroking gently. At One's orders, the chain holding Marie's legs together was removed, and instead her ankle cuffs were attached to ropes from the side of the bed, pulling her legs apart.

Once the movement had stopped, she lay there, bound, One's fingers playing gently across her neck and through her hair. For a few moments, this was all, and then One gave the order. "Pleasure her."

At once, they moved. Eagerly, Five jumped on the bed, and dove between her legs, licking. Two bent down from the right side, his mouth finding her nipple, and Four followed suit from the left. Marie gasped, and began to writhe almost immediately, as pleasure surged through her. Three watched for a few moments, and then began to slide a hand gently along her inner thigh, scraping just a bit with her nails, before she continued to roam all over Marie's body.

Gasping, Marie pressed her head back into One's breasts. There was a pressure on her back, as well, and she realised she could feel a growing bulge pressed against her. Marie let herself go loose, lost in ecstasy. There was a brief pause when Three yanked Five away from between her legs, diving between them herself with surprising enthusiasm, but then Five climbed further up the bed, and began to kiss her, Marie tasting herself on Five's lips and toungue.

The pleasure was immense. Marie lost track of time, but she could feel herself building towards her climax. She began to moan, louder and louder, getting closer and closer, until suddenly One barked an order: "Stop!"

Instantly, the others pulled away, and Marie found herself writhing against nothing, on the edge of her orgasm, feeling it slip away. She could feel her mistress's chest move as she chuckled. "Not yet, my darling, not yet. You cum at my pleasure, remember."

"Yes, mistress," Marie gasped.

"Good. Again," One gestured at the others, and they moved back.

The positions were different - Two between her legs, the others taking turns with her breasts - but the pleasure built just the same. It was much quicker this time, and Marie soon found herself gasping and moaning, right on the edge. She got a bit closer this time, just far enough to hope that her orgasm would be allowed, but again, there was a "Stop!"

"Please, mistress," Marie whined, "please let me cum."

The gentle stroking of her hair turned into a solid grip that held her fast. "When I decide you will. Not before. Again!"

Once more, there were mouths all over her, licking her, driving her wild at her most sensitive spots. In barely any time at all, she was gasping, almost there, before the order came once again. Marie moaned, and writhed desperately, unable to even press her legs together due to the ropes, pressing her head back into the breasts behind her, wanting, needing, to be pleasured further.

Then, to her surprise, the ropes at her ankles were undone at One's orders. She sat up, as instructed, and her mistress undid the chain holding her wrists together. One got up from the bed, the end of the leash in her hand, and pulled Marie to follow her.

She walked to one of the devices arrayed around the room. Unlike several of the others, this one seemed simple. A bar at around waist height, padded, near two rings attached to the floor. One pulled down on the leash, bringing Marie's neck to the centre of the padded bar, and tied her tightly to it, so she couldn't even look behind her. Her arms were pulled outwards, attached to the ends of the bar, and behind her, someone spread her legs, attaching her ankle cuffs to the rings in the floor. She was bent over, legs spread, fully exposed, unable to see anything that wasn't in front of her.

She heard some commotion behind her, and then someone she couldn't see knelt, and once again, there was a tongue between her legs. And then, One was stood in front of her, kneeling down to put her head level with hers, smiling.

"Don't worry," she said. "I said you'll cum at my pleasure, and I meant that literally. Seven!" She stood as Seven approached, and as she held up her arms, he took her dress and helped slide it up over her shoulders. Now she was standing, Marie could see the large bulge in her underwear. There was a click as Seven undid her bra strap,and then One slid her panties down. Her large dick came free, swinging right in front of Marie's face, and she opened her mouth expectantly.

One chuckled. "Oh, not right now. I just wanted you to see what you were about to be fucked with," and she strode back, out of Marie's view. Whoever was licking her pussy adjusted their position, more beneath her than behind her, but didn't stop, as Marie felt her mistress's cock sliding slowly in. After so much pleasure, she was as wet as she'd ever been, and it slid in easily.

One began to fuck her, first slowly, but soon pounding fast and hard. Marie found herself pushed against her restraints, gasping. Then there was a sting and a crack, as someone whipped her back, though not as hard as before. As One continued to fuck her, as someone else toungued her pussy, the blows continued, intermittently, unpredictably.

She was so lost in her pleasure, she barely noticed Number Two striding round in front of her, now naked, idly stroking his cock as he admired the view. She gasped, she moaned, and eventually she screamed as her long delayed orgasm took her. Pressed against her constraints, she couldn't even writhe, held in place by the cuffs, and One's grip on her hips, as she thrust again and again.

Eventually, the scream died, as she gasped out of breath, utterly spent. Just as she began to wonder why One wasn't slowing, why her now tender pussy was still being fucked and licked, she heard another order from behind. "Take it up a notch."

Suddenly, there were hands gripping her nipples, twisting, pulling. One's thrusting began not to slow, but to speed up. The whip hit again and again, now harder. Marie opened her mouth to say something - she didn't even know what - and found Two's cock thrust inside. He gripped her hair as he fucked her mouth, making no move to be gentle.

Already tender from her orgasm, already at the brink of what she thought she could take, Marie lost herself in the pain and the pleasure. She could barely tell what was going on any more, lost in the sensation. Somewhere in there, she came again, her screams muffled by the cock pounding her throat, but they didn't relent then, either. It wasn't until the third orgasm ripped through her, that eventually she felt them pulling away.

The cocks in her mouth and pussy were removed. The whipping of her back, the painful grip on her nipples, and the mouth between her legs all stopped. Hands held her gently, as the cuffs and collar were not just undone, but removed, and she was helped to stand upright. She found herself naked, held in Two's arms, as she faced a sweaty, naked One, her cock still standing erect.

"I hope you enjoyed that," One said, her grin making it clear she already knew the answer, as Marie nodded, "but we're not quite done. You've had your orgasms. Now time for ours. Take her to the bed."

Marie wasn't sure she could walk straight, her legs still wobbly, but Two simply scooped her up in his arms again, and carried her over, laying her gently down. She'd barely had a chance to settle into a relaxed position when Three climbed up alongsider her, and moved to straddle her face.

"You heard her," Three said, "make me cum." She grabbed Marie's hair as she pressed downwards. She was already wet, almost soaking, and as Marie went to work she found Three's juices dripping down her cheeks. Three was surprisingly quiet, but her eyes took on a glazed expression as Marie licked, her tongue swirling her clit. After a few minutes, her eyes rolled back, and she let out a long, low groan. She pulled back, but took a moment to rub herself with her hand, and then wiped Marie's face, covering her yet further.

As Three stepped back, Marie saw Four standing over her. Seven's head was at his crotch, and from Four's pleased expression, he'd been there some time. Only a few seconds afterwards, Four moved forwards, taking his cock in his own hands. He stood over, moaning, and came suddenly all over her breasts.

Marie stuck a finger in, feeling his cum, as Two bodily carried Five over. One hand of his was hard at work between her legs, and she writhed against him and screamed as she came, squirting over Marie's stomach.

"It's a special occasion," Marie heard One saying. "So go on. You've got one minute or you're locked back up again regardless."

Seven stepped forwards, a metal clink as his chastity cage hit the floor, and frantically he began to masturbate. Marie writhed on the bed, playing with the cum covering her to give him a show. Barely thirty seconds had passed before he began to moan. "On her feet," was the stern order from One, and he obeyed, showering them in cum.

And then Two was standing near her face, on the side of the bed. A thin pale hand gripped his large dark cock, as Five gave him a handjob. Marie opened her mouth, and took part of him in, her tongue swirling his tip. At that, he came, violently, his cum filling her mouth and spilling out, dripping down her cheeks.

Finally, One stepped forwards, climbing over Marie. Once again, she moved between Marie's legs, and slid inside. Marie wrapped her legs around her mistress, as the two of them thrust. One grabbed Marie's face and kissed her, and eagerly they swapped Two's cum back and forth. As their bodies pressed together, smearing the cum covering Marie back and forth, Marie felt One's cock pulsing between her legs as she came deep inside.

Number One held there, holding Marie tight, for several long moments, as the two of them came down from the heights of pleasure. After a while, One rolled to one side, and pulled Marie close to hold her. The others moved to the bed as well, and soon Marie was being held by Two from the other side as well, as they all relaxed.

"So," Number One said, eventually breaking the silence, "are you glad you decided to become mine?"

"Absolutely," Number Six replied. "I've never been happier."

12