Numbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The numbers ticked down and the questions came rushing back.What if this is all a joke and he doesn't show up? What if it is all a joke and he shows up just to prove I'm a ridiculous pervert? What if I can't get past how young he is? Where will he cum? What if he cums too quickly? What if he can't make me cum? What if he thinks I'm awful in bed? What if he's awful in bed? What if I regret this tomorrow? What if I can't get enough?

The soft click of the door lock echoed in the silent room. She froze where she knelt on the bed, thighs spread slightly, hands on her thighs, chest heaving as she struggled to breathe through the anxiety.Too late to change it now. It was worth it, she thought, when he stopped in his tracks and forgot to breathe. He drew in one shaky breath "Fuck."

She laughed, the sound ringing in the silence of the room. She looked down, eyes fixed on the bedspread. "Is this okay?"

Her hair was ruined quicker than she thought. He crossed the room in three long strides, buried one hand in her hair and slanted his mouth against hers. She froze, overwhelmed by the sudden reality of him. His teeth nipped at her bottom lip and she sighed into the kiss, pushing up to wrap her arms around his neck. She opened her mouth and he slid his tongue inside as if it had always existed there, dancing along with her own. His fingers scratched at her scalp as his other hand reached around to grab a fistful of her ass. He groaned and pulled away.

"This fucking ass. Just... all of you. You don't even know how fucking sexy you are."

His breathing was heavy, and he took the moment to press his erection, hard and hot in his jeans, into the exposed skin on her stomach, as if she might not believe him without the unmistakable proof of his arousal. She did not answer except to pull his mouth down to hers and sink to the bed, pulling his solid form on top of hers. They kissed for ten minutes or they kissed for hours, neither paid attention to the numbers on the clock. He pressed her down into the mattress, the roughness of the jeans covering his knee pressing up against her barely covered pussy. His hands traced patterns on her thighs before sliding up to tease the hard peaks of her nipples before making their way back down to start again. She let out a whine as his mouth left hers, the sound turning into breathy moans as he kissed and nipped the column of her neck. He surrounded her, and she felt that she would happily drown in him if only he would never stop.

He pulled back to look at her. Her eyes were glassy with lust as she reached out to pull him back to her. "You just don't know..." he whispered, leaning down to press short, soft kisses to her mouth.

He pushed up to kneel over her. She ground down onto his leg, reaching up to grab the headboard for leverage. He said nothing, did nothing, just watched as she rutted against him. She was not above begging if she had to, but before she could he urged her on. "Make yourself cum. Rub your pussy on me until you cum. Can you cum for me?"

She simply moaned and circled her hips in response. His hands clenched at his sides and she could tell he was barely holding back from touching her. She would touch herself, then. Keeping one hand grasping the headboard, she slid the fingers of her other hand into her mouth. His eyes tracked the movement, captivated as she circled her wet fingers over her hard nipples, darkening the silk that hid them from view. The soft touch was too much and not enough. Her hand grabbed at her breast roughly, squeezing and kneading it before giving the other the same rough treatment.

She needed more. She reached for his hand. He tried to pull out of her grip but she was insistent and drew his hand to her neck. She met his eyes as she put her hand back over her head, pushing her hips harder in rolling waves against his covered thigh. She felt his hand squeeze lightly and her body stuttered. Just a little more. She pleaded with her eyes. His hand squeezed tighter. She gasped and shook against him, her back bowing up off the bed, hips hunching towards him in staccato beats. The tension bled slowly from her body and she gazed up at him dazedly.

She tensed when he simply continued to stare. Slowly his hand slid away from her neck, through the valley between her breasts and over her quivering stomach. His hand covered her pussy, just resting there and feeling the wetness seep through the flimsy lace. "So perfect." His voice was reverent, and her body relaxed. He stood and she watched as he slowly stripped.

His shirt was first, falling away to reveal smooth, defined muscles. He wasn't particularly hairy except for the dusty blonde happy trail leading into his jeans. She yearned to touch him, to feel his body quiver under her fingers, to mark him and claim that pristine skin as hers to touch. His hands slid to the button of his jeans. Her eyes zeroed in on the bulge pushing out of them. He pushed his jeans over his hips and kicked them off, palming his hard dick through the tight black boxer briefs he wore. His lips curled into that cocky smirk and she thought for a moment that he had never seemed quite so much his age as he did in that moment. The confidence of a young man used to getting what he wants, so certain that he had conquered her. He had worked hard to get here, and he was full of youthful arrogance in his accomplishment. He wasn't wrong, and the certainty in his eyes made her core clench. His fingers slipped under the elastic at his waist, removing the last barrier to his cock.

Her mouth watered. She had dreamed about this moment. She wanted him inside of her everywhere, but first, her mouth. She stood, pulling him against her. Her hand slid behind his neck, playing with the curls there as she pulled his mouth down for another taste of him. She wanted to lose herself in the feeling and taste of his mouth, but she had other prizes to claim. She pushed him down to sit on the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him. He leaned back on his hands as hers slid up his thighs.

"Please can I?"

He caressed her hair briefly before nodding his consent. She leaned in and placed a single soft kiss right on the tip of the head. She smiled at his sharp intake of breath as she followed it up with a flick of her tongue. This wouldn't be quick. She was dying to choke on the beautiful cock in front of her, but that could wait. She wanted to enjoy this, to revel in the taste and feel of him in her mouth.

She gripped him with one hand, raking the nails of her other down his thigh, staring up at him as she left wet, open mouthed kisses down the underside of his cock. She reached the base and stretched out her tongue, bathing his balls in long, soft licks. He quivered underneath her. He was panting by the time she began to ascend, angling her head to the side so those long, soft licks could curl around the width of his shaft as she made her way towards the head. She pumped him slowly as she traced her tongue around the head once, twice, three times, flicking over his slit in between to lap at the precum leaking out. With one last open mouthed kiss on top, she opened her mouth and slid the head of his cock into her mouth, holding him there.

She closed her eyes briefly to savor the moment. The hardness of his length in her hand as she stroked him maddeningly slowly. The silky softness of her tongue as it undulated against his head. The pressure of her cheeks caving in as she sucked. She pulled her head back with an audible pop, opening her eyes to meet his pained gaze. She copied his smirk as she pushed her head back down, bobbing slowly. She sped up her strokes, using her hand to spread the wetness of her saliva across his cock so she could slide down further. She hadn't had a cock this big in years, and he was stretching her mouth to its limits.

She was determined to get him into her throat. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it right. She was going to make this the best blowjob of his life and ruin him for whatever young sluts came after her. He still hadn't said a word since she had made herself cum, but she needed to hear him. She needed to know he was enjoying it. Needed to know she was making him feel better than anyone had before. She pulled her head up, gasping for breath. She smiled up at him, the expression obscene as strings of saliva slid down from her red painted lips. She wiped them with her hand and added to the wet, slick sounds of their coupling.

"What do you want?"

"Jesus fuck I just want you to keep going."

She laughed and licked the sides of his cock like a lollipop. She slid her free hand up the toned planes of his stomach, scratching sharply and earning her a loud gasp. "What else?"

"Your mouth feels so good baby. Can you take me into your throat?"

Her pussy clenched at the pet name. She nodded and slid his cock back into her mouth, He groaned and his fingers buried themselves in her hair, guiding her up and down.

"Those red lips look so good wrapped around my cock. I knew you'd be the best fucking cocksucker. That perfect mouth feels so good baby. Did you paint your lips just for me?"

She hummed her assent and he groaned at the feeling. "Do that again. That's it, take me as deep as you can."

She hummed happily as she worked his cock deeper into her throat. She only had a few inches left, but she had plenty of time to work him down. She never felt sexier and more in control than when she had a cock in her mouth, and Levi's was perfect. She wanted to make him feel good. Needed to make him feel good. Needed him to know she was worth it.

She gurgled as her lips touched the base of his cock. She held him there for a moment until she needed to pull back for air. The awestruck expression on his face made her laugh before she worked him back down, swallowing around him while he was buried in her throat. He groaned and clutched her head, holding her in place as he began to fuck her mouth. "Shit, baby, that's fantastic. Goddamn, nobody's ever taken all of me. Such a good girl baby. Fuck you're so good at this."

She moaned around his cock as her hands reached for any bit of skin that she could touch. "What a little slut. You like being called a good girl, hmm? You want me to tell you how fucking perfect you are? How sexy you look on your knees, wrapped up like a present just for me, with those perfect red lips wrapped around my cock?"

She whined and tried to nod, gagging on the cock that was lodged in her throat. She came up coughing, and stroked him furiously while she caught her breath. "Yes, I want all of that. I want you to cum in my mouth and tell me how much you love it."

She dove back onto his cock, working him with mouth and hand as she tried her hardest to make him cum. The slurping of her mouth and the tight pressure of her hand in tandem was driving him quickly to the edge. "Fuck yes. Sexy little slut. So good. So perfect. Oh, god, I'm gonna cum baby. Be a good girl and take my cum. Let me watch you swallow it. Oh fuck, baby, I'm cumming." He groaned as he started to fill her mouth. She held her head still but still worked him over with her hand until he relaxed under her. She waited for his eyes to open and lock onto hers before she pulled off. She opened her mouth to show him her mouth full of his cum before she closed her eyes and swallowed, moaning as the taste of him overwhelmed her senses. She gently sucked his head back into her mouth to clean him off, and sat back on her heels.

He pet her head gently, "You may have enjoyed that just as much as I did. That was fucking fantastic."

She grinned up at him, "Best you've ever had?"

"Nothing is even close," he laughed as he pulled her off the ground. He slid up the bed so that his back was against the headboard and moved her until she was straddling him. He plucked at the straps that wrapped around her body. "So fucking sexy. Like the best present I never had on Christmas morning." His breath caught as she rolled her hips. His cock hadn't gone completely soft, and she loved the feel of him pressed against her cunt. "Naughty little slut. You'll get my cock soon enough. But first I have to thank you for that blowjob."

He pulled her close and feathered kisses over her jaw and down her throat, following them with his tongue. Without warning, he bit hard on her shoulder, sucking and nipping and marking her. He pulled back and looked at the red mark he had made, "I've wanted to mark you up for months now. You always look so damn put together, so perfect, and now I'm ruining you." She said nothing, but tilted her head so he had more access to her neck.

He laughed and moved to capture her mouth, his hands reaching around to grab at her ass as his mouth plundered hers. She mewled in the back of her throat as he swatted at her ass before rubbing the sting away and repeating on the other cheek. "You've been teasing me with this ass on purpose. Those tiny little shorts the other day? Who saw you in those before I did? Did you let other men see your ass?"

She bit her lip to hold in a moan as he swatted her cheeks again. "Only you. Only you for months."

"Turn around, on your hands and knees." She scrambled to follow the command, and he groaned at the sight of her ass, outlined in silk and lace, pointed at him. "Count."

He brought his hand down on her right cheek in a firm slap. "One." The left side followed. "Two." He alternated cheeks, soothing them with rubs every so often, until she couldn't remember what number they were on. Her pussy was dripping, her juices covering her thighs. "Please play with my pussy."

He slid one hand down her ass to tease his thumb at the entrance of her cunt. "Mmm, more." She pushed her ass back, trying to slide him in deeper.

"So wet for me." He gave her ass one last light swat, "Stand up, it's time to unwrap you."

She stood next to the bed, legs spread with her hands clasped behind her back. Her body spread and on display to his hungry gaze. He slid his fingertips down the length of her, caressing her exposed skin wherever he found it before leaning in to kiss and lick, sucking hickeys into her skin. "I hope you didn't plan on wearing this again. I've always been the type to tear into my presents." He gripped two of the straps and pulled, his arms straining for just a moment before they snapped. The garment fell apart around her, sliding off her body in a cascade of ribbons until she was just as bare as he.

He groaned and his erection bobbed in front of him. "You're perfect." He held her hips in front of him and kissed her bellybutton, sliding to the floor in front of her as he kissed across her hips and down towards her thighs. He twisted them around so she fell on the bed as he had been and he kneeled between her thighs in reverence. She was spread for him, wet and flushed. She squirmed, fighting the urge to close her legs as he took a moment to stare. She held her breath as he leaned forward, but he turned his head to kiss the insides of her thighs, taking a moment to suck and bite on each side, marking her even more.

He paused as he leaned in towards her pussy and looked up to find her eyes closed. "Watch me while I eat your pussy. You want to know how into you I am? I've been dying for a taste of you since the day I met you."

He wasted no time teasing her the way she had, but rather leaned in and licked the entire length of her soaked cunt, sliding his tongue through her soaking folds and swirling his tongue around her clit. She couldn't stop herself from screaming. "Oh fuckkkk, yes, fuck. Levi, please."

He pulled his mouth away from her, "Keep screaming my name, sweetheart. Let everyone around know whose pussy this is now. You taste so good, baby, I can't wait for you to cum all over my face." He closed his lips around her clit and sucked, his tongue swirling around it like she had the head of his cock. She gripped his hair and her head fell back. "Eyes on me. Don't stop watching."

"Let me sit up," she gasped, and pushed herself back to the headboard. She pulled her legs apart, her fingers circling her clit while Levi crawled towards her. "Please make me cum," she begged.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll get to cum. Let me enjoy you first," he slid a finger into her while he licked all around her labia. "Tastes so good. Such a pretty little cunt, so wet for me," he groaned before sucking her clit into his mouth again. She cried out as his tongue fluttered over her bundle of nerves. She gripped his hair and thrust her hips up, trying to fuck his face. He wrapped his free hand around her hips to keep her still and slid a second finger inside of her, pumping and stretching. Every once in a while he'd rub her g-spot and she'd see stars, and she quickly realized he was purposefully only hitting it every once in a while. He was devouring her like a starving man, but he was still teasing her.

Her pupils were blown wide with pleasure, but she didn't dare turn away from the sight of him between her legs. His head bobbing, hand pumping in and out of her as he ground his hard cock into the bedspread. She vaguely registered that she was babbling nonsense, and he huffed a laugh into her pussy as she begged to cum. The vibration pulsed around her clit and her cunt clenched around his fingers. "Tighten that pussy on my fingers, baby. Let me see what it'll feel like when you cum on my cock and I'll let you cum."

He hummed into her clit again while she whined and writhed beneath him. "Please, Levi, please. Don't stop. Feels so good. Please. Need more. Gotta cum. Please, gotta cum." Without warning, he shoved a finger into her ass and she shattered. "LEVI" She wailed and her core locked, her pussy clenching hard on his fingers. It felt like she'd never stop cumming as pleasure raced through her body. Her hips lifted off the bed, running from the never-ending stimulation of his tongue, still working her over. His fingers kept pumping until she relaxed, her legs still shaking.

He kissed her thighs and rose from between her legs, pressing soft kisses to her mouth and hair as she rode out the aftershocks of her massive orgasm. She'd never cum that hard. Ever. And throughout, she hadn't dared to take her eyes off the young man between her legs. She was so determined to be the best he'd had, to ruin him for other girls, that she'd never considered he might do the same. Her eyes were wide and wild as she watched him suck one finger covered in her cum into her mouth, his eyes rolling back as he groaned in pleasure at the taste. The sound made her pant with need. His eyes cut to her mouth and he grinned. "I guess I can share. See how good you taste, sweetheart."

She'd never really cared for how she tasted, but she had a change of heart as she tasted herself on his finger, her eyes finally fluttering closed. She whined and bobbed her head, sucking his finger the way she had his cock until he pulled his hand away. Her eyes snapped open to find him so very close, his blue eyes peering right into her soul. He claimed her mouth roughly, wet fingers pinching her nipples before sliding down to grip her hips as his cock bobbed so close to where they both wanted it. He pulled back when neither of them could breathe and tugged on her hips to move her down the bed.

He looked at her and paused, "I want to take you raw. Can I do that? I have condoms if you say no, but I promise I'm clean. I need to feel that pussy wrapped around me, not through latex. Is that okay?"

She would have said anything to get him inside of her, but she paused to focus on the question. "I have an IUD," she said finally.

"That's not an answer. I need you to say yes or no."

Most of her past partners wouldn't have been so direct, and even her lust addled brain took a beat to appreciate the sentiment. "Yes. Fuck me raw. Fuck me and cum inside of me. I've never let anyone do that. Only you."