Numbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and buried his face into her neck, "How are you so fucking perfect? Letting me mark up this tight little body and I get to be the first man to fill you up with cum? Damn, are you trying to ruin sex for me? It'll never be this good again."

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do," she tugged on his hair until he was kissing her again and she felt like she could finally breathe. His cock pressed against her cunt, sliding against her wetness but not going inside. So close, oh so close. He nipped her bottom lip and rose to kneel once again between her legs, spread wide around his toned thighs.

He grabbed his cock and pumped it a few times as he stared down at her pussy. "All mine," he whispered, grinding the head of his cock into her clit. She sucked in a breath and bit her bottom lip, fisting the sheets beneath her as she watched. His cock slapped against her cunt, the wet smack loud in a silence broken only by their ragged breaths. His head notched against her entrance and he caught her eye, his mouth fixed into a cocky smirk.

They both watched as he penetrated her oh so slowly, his moan coming out a bit strangled as her tightness gripped him almost painfully. It mingled with her hiss as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. She rode the line of pleasure and pain as he slid forward an inch. He pulled out and slid forward again, working himself in deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. He paused, tense, hands gripping the sheets tightly next to her head, while she adjusted to him, her walls fluttering around him. "Holy fuck, baby, you feel so perfect on my cock. Such a perfect pussy. Fuck, baby, I need to fuck you. Can I move?" She hesitated for just a moment more before nodding, gasping as he began to move.

He groaned as he set a slow and steady pace, her body still adjusting to his size. As her moans grew, so did his pace. He held himself up with one arm and held her hip, his own hips rolling and smashing into hers, She needn't have worried about him being terrible in bed. She wondered briefly how someone so young was better in bed than any other partner she'd had, but she let go of the thought and focused on the glide of his cock in and out of her cunt and the steady stream of filth coming from his mouth.

"Oh fuck, this is the best pussy I've ever had, baby. Such a good girl with such a good pussy. My pussy. I knew you'd have the best, tightest little cunt. Goddamn you feel so good wrapped around me. So wet for me. You were made for my cock, baby. Oh fuck me. This is the only cock you'll need ever again. Oh shit. My pussy, only mine. I knew it was mine, fuck. Yes, fuck me with that sweet pussy, baby."

All of her synapses were firing, and she moaned with every stroke of his cock. He pushed himself up and grabbed her legs, putting her ankles on his shoulders so he could pick up the pace. His hips were flying, smacking into her ass as he pounded into her. She was aware she was shrieking, but couldn't seem to quiet herself. If security came, they'd just have to wait for Levi to finish fucking her. She could be quiet then. But not with that cock hitting just the right spot, the ridge of his crown gliding over her g-spot with every thrust. Her whole body vibrated in an unexpected orgasm, her hands reaching for any part of him she could touch. Her nails raked down his arms; he'd be just as marked as she was when they were done.

"Oh fuuuuck, cum on my cock, baby, yes you're doing so good. I love the way you cum, it's the best thing I've ever felt. Fuck, don't stop. You wanna know why I was so determined to fuck you? Because I knew you'd be the perfect fuck. This sexy as fuck body and that perfect mouth. The way that ass moved in your little skirts, but you didn't even know how fucking sexy you were. The way you blushed when I gave you my number. All I could see was how you would look riding my cock. Girls my age don't know how to fuck. They want to be fucked, but they can't fuck. Grown women know how to fuck. No college girl could suck my cock the way you did. No little sorority girl is gonna take my cock just like this. You take my cock so good, baby, and you feel so fucking good. So soft and hot and wet and so fucking tight. Goddamn. You're so fucking perfect, the perfect fucking woman. You're mine, sweetheart, you hear that? This pussy is mine and that perfect fucking mouth is mine and I'll keep fucking you until you agree."

She hadn't fully come down from her orgasm before his words and the smooth stroke of his cock triggered another. She shrieked and shook while he flipped her legs to one side, still hammering into her. He was so DEEP in this position. "Fuck, Levi. Yes. Yours. Only yours. Fuck me. Don't stop. Please fuck me. Fuck me and cum in me. Cum in your pussy, Levi."

He groaned and slowed. He slid out of her grasping hole and pulled her up to her knees, kissing her hard while her hand reached between them to stroke his cock. He was going to cum soon, and he was going to do it while fucking her from behind. He twisted her around and pushed her forward onto her hands and knees. Her ass was still red from his spanking, and he leaned down to kiss each cheek. "Perfect fucking ass," he mumbled as he rose and thrust back into her cunt. "Perfect fucking pussy. Goddamn, you're so fucking tight baby. You feel so good. Best pussy I've ever had. Fuck, I love fucking you. All mine. Fuck, I love you. I'm cumming, fuckkkkk take my cum. Love you so much, baby. Oh fuck yes. Cumminggggg" His body covered hers as he thrust his cum into her.

He kissed the back of her neck, "Gonna cream pie you every day. You look so good with my cum running out of your cunt." He gathered his cum on his fingers and pushed it back into her pussy, groaning a little at the feel of her cunt reflexively clenching around him. He finally noticed that she wasn't responding. She had gone still and quiet. "What? What happened?"

She began to shake, and he knew it wasn't from an impending orgasm. He pulled back, helping her to sit and turn. She wouldn't look at him. "What's wrong? What happened? Did I hurt you?"

"Why do men always have to go too far?" her voice was flat. "I said you could fuck me. I said you could cum in me. I even said I'd let you do it again. But you just keep... Maybe this really is a joke to you. But you need to work on your material, because it's still not funny."

She moved to get off the bed, finally looking up at his handsome face, so lost and a bit confused. "Think about it. I'm leaving"

She could see the gears in his mind working, but she turned away. Her lingerie was ruined, but she could manage to get home in leggings and a shirt without a bra. She was almost at the door when he figured it out.

"Wait!" he grabbed her hand.

"Let me go."

"No, you can't run from me again. You have to listen to me, give me a chance." She remained where she was, but wouldn't look at him. "I swear I'm not joking. I told you I wasn't playing around with you and I'm not. I didn't mean to say it right then, no, but it doesn't mean it's not true."

Her shoulders tensed. Why did he insist on playing these games with her? "If you want to fuck older women, that's fine, but just because I'm single at my age doesn't mean I'm so desperate for a fuck that I'll let you play me for kicks just to get an orgasm."

He threw his hands in the air, "I'm not playing with you. I know you don't think I'm capable of independent thought because I'm younger than you, but I am a goddamn adult. I get that the age thing freaks you out, but I don't give a fuck. It's just a number. Would it be different if it was a smaller number? Or if I was the older one? I'm not an idiot. I've been in love before, and I've been in lust before. I know the difference. Yeah, you're sexy as fuck and if all you wanted was a regular hookup, I'd give you that. Emotions aside, this was the best sex I've ever had. But I am fucking in love with you. If you don't feel the same, that's fine. But you don't get to dismiss my feelings by pretending I'm a child."

She glared at him, "You are a goddamn child! You're 21. You may have been in love before, but it wasn't adult love. It isn't the same thing. And how can you be in love with me? This is the longest conversation we've ever fucking had. You weren't wrong when you said I liked you. I do. You're funny and you're handsome and I am clearly attracted to you, but that doesn't add up to a relationship. Do you honestly think that your family and friends would accept you being with someone 11 years older than you?"

"So I can't be in love with you because other people will think it's weird?"

"You can't love me because you don't know me, but yeah. Even if it were true, it couldn't go anywhere. It wouldn't work."

He growled and dragged her to the bed, pushing her back on it and sitting on her hips so she couldn't move. "I don't know you? So who have I been talking to for the last four months? Night and day. Just because we didn't go out on an actual date doesn't mean I wasn't getting to know you. It wasn't just phone sex. We connected and you're just too fucking scared to admit it."

She wanted him. Desired him. He was under her skin, and she knew that one night wouldn't scratch the itch. But it was just an itch. It couldn't be anything past that. And he was too naive to understand that he was mistaking his desire for real emotions.

She stared at him above her, at the scratches and bites that now marred his naked perfection. Wondered to herself what it might be like for him to be hers for real, not just for today. She thought about the things she'd learned about him. The many ways she had come to understand him. Tried to count them to herself, but the number was too high.But is it enough?

"I won't lie and say I don't care about you, but this isn't realistic. You're still in college. You haven't even figured out what you want to do with your life after, let alone where you want to be. And I won't take that risk. I can't."

He rolled off of her, raking a hand through his hair, "So that's it? You're not even going to give me a chance? I can prove that I'm serious and that this will work, but you've gotta give me a chance."

She laughed, but it was dry and harsh, "How much of a chance would be worth it if you're leaving a year from now? A relationship with a time limit isn't a relationship worth having."

"Don't tell me what is and is not worth it to me," he snapped, then sighed, "Just... 3 months. If you're not convinced in 3 months, I'll back off."

3 months. 90 days. She looked at his blue eyes, guarded against the rejection he fully expected to come.

Knowing she was making a poor choice didn't make her feet move. "This is a bad idea," she said.

He stared at her unmoving, before that slow cocky smirk slid across his face. He pulled her to him, settling her in his lap, his cock stirring under her. He claimed her mouth again, silencing any further objections from her. When they finally broke for air, he rested his forehead against hers. ""3 months? I like those numbers."