Number's Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Aron began to move and she damn near blacked out. Searing pain met with discomfort. She was so full, each hole used in a way she'd never been used before. Loud slaps met each thrust. They used her. And then they were going to kill her.

"Ungh, fuck, Sylvi. You're such a good fucking whore." Low, animalistic growls spoken by Aron in her ear, one of his hands dropping so his finger could toy over her swollen clit. "Are you going to cum for me, now? Now you're living the dream of being completely plugged?"

Sylvianna shuddered, tongue lashing the dick in her mouth as though to expel him. In response, Anand shoved harder with a guttural moan. Her throat swelled against the size of him.

"Ugh, Sylvi," Aron continued, "we're only just starting. Cum for us, darl. We know you're enjoying it, too. Show us."

Magnus slipped out of her and growled, a hand clapping hard against her hip before he angled himself back inside. His thrusts picked up, perfectly in rhythm with Aron's until...

"Fuck!" The Scot threw his head back, his cock throbbing inside her, buried to the hilt.

Anand pulled her until her nose touched against his abdomen. His cock, too, throbbed and jerked inside her, injecting her with hot seed. His hand thrusted back into her hair and the other stroked her cheek before patting it. "Good cat, Sylvi. Swallow it down. It's all you're getting to eat for a long time."

Aron pulled her hard against his cock, bottoming out inside her arse, filling her so entirely she could feel her belly distend. His fingers worked her clit until -- to her crippling horror -- she felt the telling throb of her own growing orgasm. Just as she'd been about to topple over the edge into a wave of bliss, eager as she was to grasp onto something good in all of this, Aron's thumb and finger pinched her. Hard.

She reeled away from her climax, and as she did, Aron's cock jumped inside her and Laurent's cock gushed hot cum on her face. She recoiled, but Anand held her steady.

She sobbed.

Aron's chest pressed against her back, his lips by her ear as he started growling and panting, fingers working her clit again. It all drove her closer to orgasm once more, but then he pinched her again as his hips pushed against her arse, filling her impossibly.

"You're a good girl, Sylvi," he breathed at last, as one by one, the men began pulling out of her, "but we're only just starting."

Straightening, he petted her arse and he, too, pulled out of her. "Now, we're going to rope you up so you don't go anywhere while we take a shower. Then I'm going to use your throat. Or... I might decide I'm hungry. Your blood does smell so sweet, after all. I think it's the predatory cat in you, if it's in you." He petted over the shirt she still wore. "We're going to have a fun few days."

12