Numi's Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Numi momentarily looked surprised that guys might try that, then realized... of course they would. That led her to an obvious question. "Um... Don't the guys hang around to watch the women leave? Maybe try to bother them?"

"That's a good question," Jennifer complimented. "There are several ways out of the shop for my employees. They can't watch them all. Besides, once a guy gets his rocks off, he's usually in a hurry to get as far away as possible. They don't want to be recognized, either. That's why they like the anonymity of the glory hole."

She let Numi absorb that information, and waited to see if she had any more questions. When it seemed that she didn't, Jennifer told her. "So here's my offer, Numi. That chastity belt that you were drooling over costs around $800, without its accessories. Suppose each blow job you give is worth $10. You do 80 of them, and the belt is yours. And you wouldn't have to give up your barista job, since you usually have morning shifts there. This store gets a lot busier when guys get out of work, around dinnertime. They like to blow off a little steam, as it were, before the commute home."

Numi was tempted, since the equivalent of $10 for a few minutes work was fine with her, but she hated to rush into things. "Um... It sounds nice, Jennifer. Can I think about it, though?"

"Sure," Jennifer responded. "Take your time. Just let me know." As Numi prepared to leave, Jennifer added, "Mitzi wasn't kidding about you spending some time with her in the booth, you know. She's one hot, horny, female. I think the guys sense that about her, and that's why they keep coming back." Numi again felt her face flush, thinking about what might happen if she was sharing some of Mitzi's 'quiet time' in that booth. She laughed a little uncertainly, and said her goodbyes.

For several days, as Numi worked at her barista job, she kept thinking about it. Her pussy dampened each time she thought about the glory hole. It got bad enough that she had to take spare panties and change during her breaks. Every evening, she was restless. Looking at the clock and seeing fifteen minutes had passed, she'd think to herself, "I could be one blow job closer to getting that belt by now." She mused, "80 blow jobs. Maybe I could do 4 during a good evening. That's only 20 evenings. In a month or two, I'd have it. Almost like it was free." She had to be honest with herself - she was aroused by the idea of working there.

Needless to say, after work one day, she returned to the adult toy store, seeking Jennifer. The store owner beamed a broad smile at her, and seemed genuinely happy to see her. "Hi!" she said. "Numi, right?"

"Yes, Jennifer, you remembered!"

"Of course, dear. Have you thought it over?"

"So the job's still open? And we said 80... ummm... 80..." Numi stalled and blushed.

Jennifer giggled merrily. "Shall we say '80 tokens and the chastity belt is yours' - would that be better?"

Numi smiled shyly. "Yes, it would. Sorry to be such a wuss, Jennifer."

"Don't be sorry, sweetie. I know it takes some getting used to the idea and the terminology. Now, you said you're a barista, right? Does that mean you normally have to get up early?"

"Well, I do usually try to get to bed by 10 pm, since I have the early shift," Numi told her.

"That may work out well," Jennifer said. "Shirley's in the booth right now. Maybe you could try covering 5 pm to... let's say... 8 pm? That's a pretty good time, right after office workers get off. How many days would you like? Two or three? Including tonight, since I have no one scheduled?"

"I guess I can try 3 days a week to start, and see how it goes," Numi decided.

"Great. Then try to get here about 5 to 10 minutes before 5, so we can get you settled in. Oh, and bring a book, in case you just have to sit for a while."

"OK. I'll be on time. Thanks for this opportunity, Jennifer." Numi headed home to change, eat a light meal, and find a good book to bring along. She decided to wear an old T-shirt and a pair of old jeans. She tucked a change of clothes, tissues, and her book into a book bag. Then she paced, full of nervous energy. She kept glancing at the clock every few minutes.

Finally, she said to herself, "Screw this! I'll be a nervous wreck if I hang around like this, waiting! I may as well go hang out at the store with Jennifer, until my shift starts." She went.

Jennifer again looked quite pleased to see her, and invited her behind the counter to chat. "Eager to get started, huh?" she asked, grinning.

Numi blushed. "Well, I... I..." she stammered, before going silent.

"You were too anxious to just sit around waiting," Jennifer extrapolated. When Numi nodded, she continued, "Believe me, I understand. Even though you saw Mitzi at work, there's still a little fear of the unknown." She had to pause, and ring up a customer's purchase. While she did, Numi made herself useful, bagging the items. "Thank you, sweetie. That was quite helpful for you to pitch in," Jennifer told her, as the customer left.

"It took my mind off things for a moment, anyway," Numi chuckled. Now that she was actually there, the butterflies in her stomach had settled down a little.

"If you think you might also like a part-time job running the cash register, just let me know," Jennifer mentioned. "I'd have you come in and shadow me for a while, then, when you feel you've got it, you could spell me for an hour, once in a while. It only pays minimum wage, I'm afraid." After she let Numi think about that for a bit, she whispered, "Oh, yes. Do you want me to advertise that you're in the booth? And if so, we should probably give you a 'stage name' of some sort."

Turning so scarlet that she feared her cheeks would burst into flame, Numi whispered back, "Umm... not while I'm standing right here. But... but, I guess once I'm locked into the booth, umm... sure. If it doesn't sound too silly... maybe you can call me Candy?"

Jennifer giggled softly, placing a hand on Numi's shoulder. "Got it. And that name's fine. And here comes Shirley, heading for home."

A bubbly redhead waved from a little distance, calling out, "Good night, Jennifer." Seconds later, she was out the door.

"OK, dear. Grab your stuff, and I'll let you in." They walked back to the booth, and Jennifer unlocked the deadbolt, and let them both in. "Three things you might not have noticed before. Over the door is a clock, just so you don't lose track of time. And over here is a small display." The counter's display glowed softly, with a '5' on its face. "That means that 5 tokens have been recorded during Shirley's shift. That's another way we prevent guy's from sneaking in their buddies. The number of cocks you do should correspond to the token count. Here's how to reset it to zero." She did the reset, letting Numi learn how it's done. "Finally, there's this button." She indicated a small unobtrusive black button on the wall. "Push this if you need me. For instance, you might need a toilet break or something, or maybe you have a question, or want me to check how many guys are in the adjacent room."

Numi studied the counter, and the button. "OK, I've got it. Thanks again."

"Thank you, too," Jennifer said, giving her a quick hug. "I'm sure you'll do fine." With that encouragement, she left, reminding Numi she could lock herself in, if she wanted.

As Numi secured the deadbolt, the butterflies in her stomach woke up, and fluttered their wings frantically! She took a few deep breaths, as she placed her book bag in a corner, pulling out her book. She sat down, still clothed, and started to read. Tried to read, that is. She must've read the same paragraph numerous times, with no comprehension at all. She kept glancing at the dark hole, even though there'd been no sound of a token dropping, and a '0' stubbornly glowed on the counter. She also looked at the clock frequently, watching 5... 10... 15... minutes creep by.

She was sweating, and thought it was a nervous sweat, but ultimately she realized that the small room was very warm. No doubt Jennifer kept it that way so that her nude fellatrices didn't catch a chill. She remembered how comfortable Mitzi had looked nude, and mumbled, "Oh, well... when in Rome..." Feeling a little self-conscious, she stripped off, and set those clothes aside. That's when she mentally kicked herself for not including a towel in her book bag. She didn't want to use up her precious tissues trying to wipe her sweat away. "Next time - that is, if there is a next time," she grumbled. She was starting to feel unwanted and neglected.

But when the token sound came, along with the sound of the other door opening and closing, and the counter showed a '1' on its display, Numi jerked as if she'd been poked with a cattle prod. "Oh my god!" she thought. "Someone's on the other side of the wall!" She moved a little closer to the hole, her mouth going instantly dry. As she heard the faint rustle of clothing, she stared at the opening, her heart thumping hard now.

The cock slithered through the opening, and for a brief moment, her mind played tricks on her, seeing it as a pink, one-eyed snake advancing into the room. If it had flicked out a forked tongue, she'd not have been shocked! The moment ended, and wordlessly, Numi reached out and grasped it.

It was warm, and stiff, and as she gently squeezed its shaft, she could feel the guy's heartbeat with her fingers. At first, she moved her hand rather mechanically, since the situation seemed so surreal. Some guy she didn't know... and likely would never know... was placing his precious manhood into her hands - a woman he didn't know. OK, obviously he must feel she was trustworthy, since Jennifer had installed her in this room.

That notion shocked her back into awareness. She was supposed to get this guy off! She started pumping him, hearing what sounded like a sigh of relief. But then she realized something else she should have brought - lubricant. She was a little loath to put her mouth directly on this unknown hunk of manhood, nice as it looked. She compromised by spitting on it to wet it with her saliva, and then started giving it gliding strokes. After a bit, she applied more spittle as her rhythm got established.

She was so focused on keeping the dick slippery, and pumping it firmly but smoothly, that she missed the telltale signs. Abruptly, the tiny slit in the head of the cock spat semen! She had the presence of mind not to shriek or let go - she kept pumping, but her torso lurched back and sideways and the sticky white fluid splatted on her right tit! Since the damage had been done, she stayed like that, still pumping, and let the subsequent ejaculations follow the first. By the time the guy finished, her breast was streaming with warm, white goo. She fished out a tissue, and wiped his dick clean before it was withdrawn.

She thought she heard a faint 'thanks' before the door opened and closed again. Grimacing at the mess as it oozed from her tit to her chest, meandering down her tummy, Numi shrugged, and grabbed her old T-shirt, sacrificing it to clean off the mess. "Now I see why Mitzi prefers to swallow," she chuckled quietly, feeling a little giddy. She'd done her first one! Seventy-nine to go.

Time passed. Numi was feeling more settled, but seeing only that empty hole, it was a bit discouraging. Thinking about it, she felt she hadn't given the first guy a really good experience. For all she knew, she'd need to have happy, repeat customers to make this work. She had no idea what it must feel like to only have your cock spat on and pumped, but she imagined having a mouth on it would feel infinitely better. More like the cock was inside a warm, wet pussy. And she guessed the guys were expecting a blow job, more than a hand job. She made a resolution to do better with the next guy.

More time passed. It was approaching 6 pm and that darn token counter's '1' seemed to be taunting her. And then she heard the token drop, and the door! She licked her lips to moisten them, and placed herself with her face near the opening, anticipating giving this guy an amazing blow job - maybe one he'd tell all his friends about, drumming up business.

When the guy's cock threaded its way through the glory hole, Numi's eyes flew wide open in surprise, and her torso quickly leaned backward! The surprise was due to the fact that the gorgeous hunk of man meat was black! And she had to lean backward because more and more of it kept appearing! It was the biggest, longest cock she'd ever seen! Remembering her resolve, she gamely tried to wrap her lips around its deep purplish, swollen head.

Tried, but it was a struggle. It was almost as if she was trying to get her fist into her mouth. With her lips stretched to their maximum, she managed to get the entire cock head just inside her mouth. She sucked, swallowing some salty, thin, watery precum. She started exploring with her tongue, still sucking. Meanwhile, she had both hands on his shaft, pumping slowly. She heard what sounded like 'that's good, bitch' from the other side of the wall. She pumped a little faster, and more precum streamed into her mouth and down her throat.

Minutes later, her tongue was washing along the underside of his cock when she felt it jerk in her hands. So she teased that area with a flicking tongue tip, and pumped the shaft about as fast as she could move her hands. His moan and the first jet of his semen occurred almost simultaneously! Her stretched lips wouldn't allow any of his seed to leak past them, so she had to swallow fast, allowing her cheeks to bulge to handle the surges! Even so, some of his semen spurted out of her nose and onto the top of his shaft, and her hand clutching it.

After he stopped cumming, she continued sucking as she moved her head back a little, freeing the cock head. She licked the top of the shaft clean, and was licking her hand, when she heard something like 'thanks, baby' before the other door opened and shut. The wall was thick enough that sounds were quite muffled. Now Numi knew why Mitzi had spoken directly into the glory hole when she wanted to encourage the guy.

More waiting.

She tried passing the time by playing with herself, but the venue was too strange for her to feel comfortable doing that much. About 20 minutes before the end of her shift, Numi heard the third token drop for the evening. After sitting, reading for almost an hour, she was thrilled to have something to do. "I'm happy you're here," she said sincerely, speaking into the glory hole darkness. "I'm so ready for you!"

She waited. After perhaps a minute, a limp, pink cock and a regular sized ball sack were pushed through the opening. Numi experienced two quick thoughts in rapid succession. "Aw, it looks so cute!" was the first one. That was immediately followed by, "Oh, the poor guy. Either he's shy, or impotent, or something. I hope I can help."

She spoke close to the hole. "Mmmm. Your dick looks so yummy. I've gotta taste it!" she said, with enthusiasm. She was easily able to suck the entire cock into her warm, wet mouth. She moved her lips along its base as she sucked, letting them caress the top of his ball sack. Her tongue was busy cradling the dick, gently folding itself around it, and bobbing it up and down playfully. She felt it respond! Gradually, it engorged and grew in girth and length. After a while it was touching the back of her throat.

She let the now rampant and glistening cock slip from her mouth, catching it in one hand while she tilted and dipped her head to wash his balls with her tongue. Putting her lips back at the cock head, she began bobbing her head forward and back, simulating him fucking her mouth, while she fondled his balls. This was apparently exactly what he needed. His cock thrummed a moment, then gushed! Numi drank his tangy load gratefully, and sucked and cleaned him until she was sure she'd gotten every drop. She heard something like 'wonderful' after the cock disappeared, but before the other door opened and closed.

At 8 pm, she dressed and gathered up her things, noting she also should bring a bottle of water next time, since being naked for 3 hours in that warm little room had made her thirsty. Cum wasn't enough of a thirst quencher. As she went out of the glory hole room, she saw Jennifer signaling her to come over.

"So, how was your first session?" the store owner asked.

"Not too bad, I guess, but I only had 3 guys," Numi answered.

"That's not too bad, since no one knew I had someone scheduled for the room during this time slot. Things should improve when word gets around. Also, you really impressed the last guy. He came out smiling and said you were wonderful, asked your name, and when you'd be back. I told him that I expected Candy to be back here in three days, at 5 pm. I was right, wasn't I?"

Numi felt a tiny glow in her core, hearing that a guy was so pleased that he wanted an idea of when she'd be available again. "Yes, that's right, Jennifer. And I think I'd like to shadow you, like you suggested. I'd like to be able to help out here, and let you take some breaks."

"Wonderful, and maybe you'd better start calling me Jen, then, dear."

Numi smiled. "OK, Jen. See you in three days, if not sooner."

Three days later, Numi arrived at 3 in the afternoon, and spent 2 hours watching and helping Jen. Mitzi was in the glory hole room doing a shift. At 5 pm, Numi entered, and watched Mitzi servicing her final customer. Since the room was warm, and Mitzi was naked, Numi mentally shrugged and stripped nude, as well. Then she watched Mitzi get the guy off, admiring her technique.

As that guy left, Numi took Mitzi's place at the hole, after watching her reset the token counter to zero. No sooner had that been done than they heard a token drop, and on the counter the number '1' appeared.

"Business is brisk today," Mitzi whispered into Numi's ear. "Hope you get a lot of guys tonight."

"Thanks," Numi whispered back as the guy's cock slid into view. Numi's nose immediately registered such a rank odor that she leaned back in disgust! "Oh, crap!" she thought. "Hasn't this guy ever washed that dick of his?"

Mitzi saw Numi's reaction at the same time her own nose twitched from the pong. "Wait a moment," she whispered, touching Numi's shoulder. She reached into her bag and brought out a container of baby wipes. "Here," she said. "Let me show you. Never leave home without them." She grasped the offending dick with one hand while she thoroughly cleaned it, especially its head with the wipes.

When she was done, she sniffed it closely. "There. Go to town on it, girlfriend," she giggled softly.

Numi also sniffed. She was so relieved that she gave Mitzi an impulsive kiss on her lips. "You're a lifesaver. Yet another item to bring in my book bag." As she was saying this, she was mildly startled, but also deeply thrilled when Mitzi slid a little closer, embracing her. Their naked tits pressed together as Mitzi gave her a deeper kiss in return.

Obviously reluctantly breaking off the kiss, Mitzi whispered, "Better get busy on him. He won't wait forever. I'll wait until you finish him, so you can lock the door behind me."

Numi nodded, and started sucking and pumping the freshly cleaned male appendage. Kneeling before the hole, she felt Mitzi's hands on her hips, positioning her, adjusting her posture. "Maybe she's trying to silently show me the least tiring way to kneel here," she thought, allowing Mitzi to move her legs and hips.

Her mouth was full of cock, so she couldn't actually say anything, but Numi's eyes flew open in surprise as Mitzi got onto her back and slid her head under the kneeling girl's pussy. Moments later, Mitzi's soft lips and tongue went to work, licking and sucking. Numi growled with pleasure deep down in her throat, and started sucking the guy really hard, making him moan loudly. Within a few minutes, Numi experienced the complicated sensations of her mouth filling with a load of semen at the same moment her pussy began contracting from her orgasm! So some fluid was flowing into her mouth and throat as other fluid was leaving her cunt, vacuumed into Mitzi's mouth.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers