Nuns Ch. 02: Joining the Clergy

Story Info
Elliente takes part and observes a series of sexfights.
4k words
3.86
2.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a part of a series, so starting here may leave you confused. Also, you can skip the intro if you want to. It's world-building and is not necessary to enjoy the sex scenes.

___

"What is love?" The priest spoke. "We all know love is all-encompassing, but what separates common lust from true love?"

He let the question hang in the air before continuing.

"You are allowed, encouraged even, to have your own answers to that question, but here, at this convent, the most common answer will be 'care'. Care for your partner's well-being and happiness. Care is what all true love - not just erotic - has in common, from the mother caring for her child to a husband caring for his spouse... to the clergy caring for all the people around us.

Some of us show their care by treating the people's wounds and sickness; some by providing the masses what they lack, whether that be food, shelter, or the release of desire; some by teaching, whether children how to read or wives how to satisfy their spouses; and yet others by protecting everyone else from the evils of the world.

We, the inquisitors, however, show our care differently." He stepped away from the pulpit and began walking around the podium. "While our church does not say our answer to the question of love is the only correct one, there are wrong answers. Or at least answers that bring harm to others.

There are those who believe that kidnapping someone off the street and locking them up for yourself is love. There are some who believe that the difference between love and lust is the willingness to kill everyone who would stand in the way of their love.

They must be taught otherwise. And if that turns out to be impossible, they must be restrained and kept away from people, lest they hurt others."

His voice turned mournful.

"But some simply experience heartbreak, or are let down by the world, and are thus tempted by evil and foul creatures and spirits, who promise to grant them their desires, at the expense of the people around them, and sometimes even their own wellbeing.

But many of these individuals are not evil, despite the offers they accept and the damage their actions cause. They are simply misguided and must be guided onto the right path again, if possible.

And THAT is the purpose of the inquisitors: to find those who would hurt others, prevent them from doing so, and guide them to a path that does not require the suffering of others. If that proves impossible, bring them down so that they might be removed from society, until such a time they are no longer a threat.

Dismissed."

And with those words, the initiates started chattering among themselves and leaving their pews.

Elliente made a beeline for the priest, and she wasn't alone. The lecture was thought-provoking, not just the ending, but all two hours of it, and she had questions.

Many of which were answered as the other initiates asked their own questions.

But, at last, it was Elliente's turn.

"Why are other answers to the question of love allowed, if care is the one that leads to the well-being of those who live by it?"

The priest smiled. "When I said all are encouraged to find their own answers, I meant it. Different people will have different answers because your answer is a reflection of your nature, and some do not find themselves in care and gentleness, and that is their decision to make, so long as it doesn't hurt others."

"I see. Thank you for enlightening me, teacher." The answer didn't seem to fit with Elliente. They were instructed to convince people to change their answers to the question of love when their actions were hurting people, but wasn't denying them care and affection a kind of hurt, even if a passive one?

Nonetheless, the priest answered her question, and her lack of comprehension was not his problem to solve, so Elliente thanked him and left the hall, still ruminating on the lesson.

She was still thinking when she left her dorms again. She had noted a flyer earlier, which proclaimed that someone was looking for people to sexfight with, and thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to get some practice. She would be doing a lot of that, after all.

And since it wouldn't do to arrive improperly dressed, she put on the robes that she wore at the initiation. It left her thick thighs exposed, which aided in seduction, and it's tightness highlighted her large chest. A veil on her back hid her long, blond hair.

When she arrived at the location noted in the flyer, she found a sexfighting training arena, notable due to the soft, springy mats on the floor and walls.

Within it were two people. One was a man clad in heavy armor, wielding a mace, presumably a paladin. The armor obscured most of his body, but his face was visible: his eyes were blue, and his hair brown and short.

The other was a small, lithe man clad in clothes adorned with religious symbols. His thighs and torso were bare, and his face seemed somewhat feminine, with soft, golden eyes, short white hair, and a small nose. The effect was exaggerated by earnings depicting a cross.

There was a clang as the priest managed to slip his fingers inside the paladin's armor and undo the straps, revealing a loose shirt, and then a thump as the paladin shoved the priest away and his mace connected, sending the priest flying into the wall.

"Yield?" The paladin asked, his voice deep and rough.

"Yeah, I yield. That was a good blow, by the way." The priest answered with a relatively high voice smooth as honey.

"Got lucky. And if this hadn't connected, I'd be done for." The paladin shrugged and went over to the priest to help him up, then turned around to collect his armor and noticed Elliente.

"Oh! Hello there. You're here for the sexfight training?"

"Yes. Am I too early?"

"No, no. No one else has decided to show up yet, that's all. Well, since you're here, you can fight with one of us. Feel free to pick." The paladin replied as he picked up his breastplate.

"Well, since you're going to be busy," she motioned to the breastplate, then looked at the priest "how about you?"

"Sure." he replied. "My name is Cirrus." He told her, bowing. "What's yours, fair lady?"

"Elliente." She bowed in return. "Shall we begin?"

They circled each other for a while. Cirrus was nimble and graceful, but Elliente learned a lot during her time at the temple, and so it wasn't too difficult to find the right time to strike.

She lunged at the priest, her arms spread wide to make it as difficult as possible to dodge her. She succeeded, scooping him up with her left arm and pulling him under her as they fell to the ground.

His crotch was only covered by free-hanging cloth which she swiftly swept aside, revealing a small dick, which she quickly engulfed in her large breasts, smushing them together with her hands to give him a proper titfuck.

He moaned, surprised at the ease with which she got him, but then his hands set about exploring her body.

She was confident that she could ignore him, and she did, until she felt a jolt of pleasure run through her spine.

All it took to cause such a reaction from her was a single brush of his finger against her nipple.

Through two layers of cloth.

The rest of the fight consisted of Elliente swaying her chest to cause at least some pleasure while trying (and almost succeeding) to keep his hands away from her sensitive parts.

They both moaned as the handless titjob stimulated him and his fingers sent jolts of pleasure just by caressing her face, or even just running along her palm.

In the end, however, Elliente's endurance proved greater, and she felt his hot cum coat her breasts.

Elliente flashed Cirrus a self-satisfied smirk, but he was not paying attention to her, instead looking at the door.

"Excuse me, is this the sexfight practice?"

The voice came from the door, and it seemed familiar, though Elliente couldn't quite recall where she heard it before.

When she turned around, she realized where. It was the girl who went before her during the initiation.

She looked similar to back then, with a soft, kind face, long, dirty blonde hair, and big tits and thighs borne of general chubbiness.

"It is." Cirrus freed himself from Elliente's cleavage and stood up to shake her hand.

"I'm Cirrus, this is Elliente, and that" he motioned to the paladin "is Lawrence."

"I'm Gemma." The girl introduced herself. "You don't need to stop what you're doing. I can wait."

"Since I and Elliente just finished, we're all free." Cirrus said. "So, who do you want to try your luck against?"

"Then, since you two just fought, you're free, right?" She motioned towards Cirrus.

"That I am, lady. If you're alright with me, then let's begin."

Elliente glanced at Lawrence. He nodded, and the two stood in front of each other and bowed.

She chose to lunge at him, the strategy having paid off before.

The mace narrowly missed her, and then she was upon him, her dexterous fingers sliding into his armor and unclasping it.

He shoved her off and muttered a few words of prayer, after which his mace erupted in golden light which blinded her and forced her back.

Her sight came back to her just in time to see the mace rapidly approaching her torso.

The hit hurt, of course, and pushed her further back, but the impact also felt amazing, like the sting of a paddle delivering a strong spanking, but magnified.

Not intending to climax by way of blunt trauma, she leaped back onto him the moment the light faded.

Not expecting her to stay up, especially after Cirrus went down in one hit, Lawrence failed to react in time to stop her, and they both landed on the floor, with Elliente straddling him.

She quickly reached into his pants and pulled his penis free of them, only to freeze upon seeing its size.

Knowing full well she couldn't take on that monster after what the mace did to her, but eager to wipe off the smirk that started forming on the paladin's face, she again enveloped it in her chest.

It stuck out, too big to fully envelop, the first cock big enough to do so she encountered since her initiation.

This reminded her of her humiliatingly quick defeat against the examiner, and as a result, she ground her tits into his cock with more force than probably necessary and sucked on the tip.

She was rewarded with a deep groan of pleasure and a twitch of Lawrence's cock.

He tried to retaliate, his hands groping her breasts where the mace struck, but his moans picked up in frequency and his hands stopped as the pleasure overtook him.

It didn't take much longer to make him climax as his cock went limp in her soft embrace.

She was about to work out some frustration back from the initiation when she heard a soft feminine moan from Cirrus's and Gemma's direction.

It was unbelievably erotic. Despite remaining unaffected after milking two men of their orgasm, the moan was enough to make Elliente blush.

She looked over, curious as to what the man was doing to her to make her moan like that.

She saw Gemma lying on the ground, legs and arms locked around Cirrus as he used his tiny dick to pound her, his fingers to fondle her breasts. In response to her moan, he gave her a kiss which she eagerly accepted, parting her lips to let his tongue into her mouth.

Suddenly, Cirrus's body tensed, and then he collapsed onto her. She craddled him in her embrace, melodiously humming into his ear as he went limp.

Elliente licked her lips and stood up, Lawrence forgotten. If Gemma made that sort of sound without cumming, then her screams of climax were sure to be worth hearing up close.

Lawrence did not attempt to stop her as she marched over to Gemma and Cirrus.

Seeing her approach, Gemma gently laid Cirrus on the ground and stood up.

They looked each other up and down. Elliente's gaze lingered on Gemma's large chest, mentally comparing it to hers, before she met her eyes.

Gemma was smiling at her with warmth and kindness, which, considering they were about to sexfight, Elliente found somewhat demeaning.

"Are you willing to test yourself against me in a sexfight?" Elliente asked.

"Oh, of course!" Gemma replied happily.

"Then let's begin."

Elliente closed the distance, pressing her chest against Gemma's and noting with satisfaction that her breasts stayed firm while Gemma's squished to make space for Elliente's.

Gemma wrapped her arms around Elliente, one hand resting on her butt and the other on her back, and pulled her in.

Elliente pushed against Gemma, both to further assert her dominance and superior chest and to use the push together with Gemma's pull to put her off-balance.

The two fell with Gemma on the bottom, and the true battle began.

Elliente went for the classics: her fingers invaded Gemma's pussy (trusting that Cirrus at least got her wet) and her other hand groped Gemma's ass. Gemma used her hand on Elliente's head to direct her eyes to her lips, which prompted her to kiss Gemma, part her lips with her tongue, and explore and plunder her sweet mouth. Gemma's other hand groped Elliente's shapely rump.

Elliente's hands and tongue soon made Gemma moan, and the sound made Elliente shiver, even while muffled by their kiss.

Their eyes met, and understanding passed between them. They stripped naked and then resumed their sexfight.

They fingered and groped each other, Elliente with domineering force and Gemma with warm enthusiasm, until her moaning resumed and her actions slowed.

Encouraged, Elliente sped up her fingering and pushed against Gemma, both to push her down again and to get to press herself against Gemma's squishy body.

Gemma stopped fingering Elliente, her hands going limp as she laid under her.

Her body felt great to touch, and Elliente felt like she was sinking into it like one would sink into a soft mattress. Elliente's fingering forced another moan out of Gemma, so erotic yet adorable that Elliente couldn't help herself and sat up, then arranged herself to scissor the lying Gemma.

It felt great, but Elliente found Gemma's moans more interesting, as they grew even more lust-filled and needy than before.

Elliente scissored her for but a moment before Gemma's hands rose and caressed Elliente's tits.

Elliente let one of her hands grope Gemma's tits in return, making her moan even louder, but their softness and malleability made Elliente even more aroused.

They scissored for what felt like a long time to Elliente, as Gemma's face showed overwhelming pleasure but she refused to orgasm.

Elliente's climax crept up on her. Entranced as she was by Gemma's face and moan and soft breasts, she didn't realize how good she felt until it was too late.

Even through the haze of lust and pleasure, she couldn't help but compare her moans to Gemma's and find them lacking.

Gemma hugged her, and pulled her down, laying Elliente's head on her bosom and humming a lullaby.

Elliente knew she lost.

Luckily she was distracted from her mortification by a familiar voice coming from the door.

"I see this is the right place." Joanne said haughtily.

Elliente knew Joanne back from the initiation: they were allowed to test their might on their fellow trainees, and the two had been matched together. After their first match, they promised to meet up again for a sexfight on a date two days from now.

From experience, Elliente knew that Joanne's fingerwork was excellent, but her nipples were a weak spot.

She was petite: shorter than Elliente, and very flat. She wore a tight black top (when working properly, it flattened her chest even more, with the intent of making people forget it was there. When she was aroused, however, her nipples perked up and very visibly pushed into the fabric), long-sleeved gloves, a short veil to hide her equally short black hair, and nothing else, which left her great ass on full display, serving as a distraction from her actual weak spot.

She was haughty and bitter about how small her chest was (especially given the church often attracted motherly figures who had large breasts, and so any who were flat stuck out like sore thumbs).

Elliente saw her gaze immediately find Gemma, but Gemma had just challenged Lawrence.

Then Cirrus stepped up.

"Perhaps I might be able to satisfy you, lady?"

"Sure."

The two circled each other, hands outstretched, hoping to catch the other off guard. As they circled, they got closer to each other, and their probing attacks began.

They seemed evenly matched at first, batting each other's hands away, but then Cirrus managed to poke her nipple and used the resulting distraction to slip behind her, finger her, and tweak her nipple.

Even as she shrieked and moaned, however, Joanne wasn't helpless and retaliated by grinding her ass into Cirrus's crotch.

Their moans and gasps mingled as they shuffled. Joanne managed to force his hand away from her nipples but his fingers kept pumping in and out of her and she knew she lost when Cirrus kissed her.

As she climaxed, Cirrus softly whispered to her as his expert fingers teased her in order to prolong her climax and give her as much release as possible: "You were good. You kept trying even when I caught you and from what I could tell, if you managed to get your hands on my dick, you'd have won. Just got to work on catching fast and nimble people like me~."

But the moment the battle was decided, Elliente turned to see Gemma and Lawrence.

Lawrence's mace struck Gemma's chest and sent her reeling backward. Gemma's retaliation, if you could call it that, was a moan that made Lawrence blush up to his ears.

She received his next blow as well, but rather than a moan of pleasure, her voice was filled with pain. Lawrence winced, and his next blow was a lot more hesitant, which allowed her to slip through and get to him.

She quickly stuffed his face between her boobs. Realizing he wasn't going to hit her when she was this close, he let go of the mace and gave her a powerful spank. It made her blush and moan some more, but she still had his head trapped.

He gave her a few more spanks as he attempted to get her off him, but eventually, he tapped out due to a lack of breath.

"Well. We all already fought each other." Elliente remarked. "All that's left is for me, Gemma, and Lawrence to fight you, Joanne."

"Then let's start with you." Joanne replied. "You wanted to learn more about my fingerwork, so I'll let you experience it again."

Their eyes met, and they both realized this would not be a lesson. It would be a rematch.

They stood face to face, considering each other before they both sprung into action. Remembering last time, Elliente kissed her deeply and let her fingers invade Joanne's snatch. Joanne returned the kiss and fingered Elliente in retaliation.

Not willing to back down and seeking any advantage she could find, Elliente pushed herself against Joanne, putting her off balance and putting her large tits in contrast to Joanne's almost nonexistent and breaking the kiss for just long just enough to flash her a haughty, domineering smirk before returning to their kiss.

Not willing to back down, Joanne let her other hand run up and down Elliente's spine.

After a while of this, they both felt their climax approaching, and Elliente decided she needed to win NOW or else she'd succumb. Her method of choice was to spank Joanne's bare butt.

Gasping, Joanne's fingers slowed down until they stopped completely as she had to give all her focus to not climax right there.

Elliente savored her victory even as she was trembling with a suppressed orgasm, as Joanne's moans and cries reached a crescendo. She was going to break, any moment now - Joanne's finger, still laid on Elliente's back, twiched. The twitch sent a jolt down her spine, and this unexpected stimulus was enough to break her concentration.

12