Nuns Ch. 02: Joining the Clergy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls ended up getting a perfect view of the other's expression as they both climaxed together, their faces showing true bliss.

They gave Joanne some time to rest. She had two more battles before her, after all: Gemma and Lawrence.

She went up against Lawrence first. They bowed, and then Joanne tried to tackle him but was thwarted by a burst of bright light. It threw her to the ground, and as she lay there, Lawrence struck, swinging his mace in a backhand blow that struck Joanne's crotch. Her expression twisted into one of pain and pleasure as her legs closed around the mace.

Smirking, Lawrence slowly pulled the mace upward, making Joanne shudder as its ridges ground along her bottom lips. When he withdrew it, one side of it was wet with her cum.

The final battle was between Joanne and Gemma.

In a blink, Joanne was behind Gemma, fingering and spanking her. Gemma's moans were as sensual and erotic as usual, but she struggled as well and even managed to return the favor and fingered Joanne.

Deciding she needed more of an edge, Joanne began kissing Gemma's neck and ears, and it made her moans even more filled with pleasure.

Soon, Gemma's fingers went limp. Instead, Gemma chose to rub her soft body against Joanne's, which was somewhat effective.

Joanne kept up her assault, growing more and more aroused until she suddenly noticed the tiredness that had built up and realized she was climaxing.

As she sat there, sulking, Elliente stepped forward with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Gemma won every single fight without cumming once. Wouldn't it be right to give her a nice reward for that?

The others (except Gemma) quickly caught on, nodded, and approached Gemma.

She was pinned to the ground and the four of them spread out around her.

Cirrus whispered something to Lawrence, who sighed, took off his armor, whipped out his massive cock, aligned it with her pussy, and started fucking.

Cirrus himself used one hand to grope and pinch one of her boobs and nipples, and his other hand went to her armpit to tickle her.

Joanne used her slender and dexterous fingers to grope her other breast and her thigh.

Finally, Elliente used her knees as a pillow for Gemma while she lowered her bare breasts into her face, and grabbed her wrists to make sure she couldn't resist.

At first, Gemma tried to resist, squeezing her pussy around Lawrence's cock, trying to escape Elliente's hands, and licking, sucking, and biting her chest, but soon she relaxed and let them please her.

For a long time, the only sounds in the room were Gemma's moans and the impact of flesh on flesh as Lawrence pounded her.

Until at last, they drove Gemma to climax. Her screams rattled the door and left everyone beet red.

And after that, silence, as she went limp, her breathing evening out, until it became obvious she was either asleep or unconscious.

They spent the rest of the day cuddled up to Gemma as she slept.

____

The sexfights in this story were decided by using TokHaar Gol's Battleslut cyoa. If there is interest, I have the character sheets as well as transcripts of the matches that I can release.

Also, if you think one of the characters should or shouldn't become a recurring character, or have any other opinions on them, feel free to let me know: your feedback might shape the story.

12