Nuns: Character Profiles for Ch. 02

Story Info
Character profiles for the second chapter of the Nuns series.
1.9k words
2.6
512
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have mentioned that I used a sexfight cyoa (more specifically TokHaar Gol's Battlesluts) to decide the fights in chapter 2. This post contains the profiles of the characters involved as well as some notes on the matchups.

But first, basic terminology.

All characters have four stats: Sexual Prowess (SP), Sexual Endurance (SE), Size/Tightness (S/T), and Orgasm Limit (OL).

At the start of each turn, both combatants roll 2d6 and add their Sexual Prowess (This value is called their Sexual Assault (not my wording). If the result is higher than the opponent's Sexual Endurance, they cause Orgasms equal to their Size/Tightness. If the number of Orgasms a character has suffered is higher then their Orgasm Limit, they lose.

This is augmented by abilities and drawbacks.

I have taken some creative liberties with this (mainly making it so that climax only occurs at the end of the fight rather than every time an attack lands, though I reskinned some of the abilities, too)

Now onto the profiles:

_____

Elliente:

Stats:

SP: 5

SE: 11

S/T: 2

OL: 6

Abilities:

Big milky tits: When an enemy makes a sexual assault against you, roll 1d4 and subtract it from their roll.

On top: If your sexual assault value is higher than your opponent's, cause 1 orgasm.

Dominant: At the start of your turn, roll 1d6. If you roll a 6, sexually assault your opponent twice this round.

Stat notes:

A general well-rounded character. SP 5 gives her decent chance to succesfully assault enemies, Big Milky Tits give her effective SE values of 12-15, which is pretty high, and OL 6 is not bad either. The only weakness is a relatively low S/T, which is somewhat mitigated by Dominant and On Top.

Personality & philosophy:

Elliente is highly dominant and competitive, and enjoys seeing the results of her efforts on her opponents. She is arrogant, and will rarely back down from an opportunity to make others admit she is better than them at something, but she is not delusional. If proven inferior at something, she will admit it, and won't try to compare the things in question again until something changes.

She is especially proud of her large and firm chest, and implying her chest is inferior to someone else's in any way is a sure way to ignite her competitive spirit and possibly bait her into accepting foolish challenges and get her into other situations unfavorable to her.

She nominally believes in the philosophy of Love is Care, and will vigorously defend it, but is far too haughty and domineering to ever fulfill it's ideals.

_____

Lawrence:

Stats:

SP: 6

SE: 8

S/T: 5

OL: 6

Abilities:

Heavy Armor: Instead of sexually assaulting you as usual, the enemy rolls 1d6 without adding their Sexual Prowess. They succeed on a 4, 5, or 6, otherwise they fail. When they succeed, they cause no orgasms, but this ability stops working for the rest of the battle.

Sex magic: At the start of the round, roll 1d6. If you roll a 5 or a 6, you cannot be sexually assaulted this turn.

Dominant: At the start of your turn, roll 1d6. If you roll a 6, sexually assault your opponent twice this round.

Drawbacks:

Ahegao: Your SP and SE are reduced by 1 for each orgasm you receive.

Sensitive: When an enemy successfully sexually assaults you, you suffer one more orgasm than you would normally.

Stat notes:

Lawrence is a bruiser. He has a high SP and S/T, which means he succeeds with his sexual assaults often, and when he does, they inflict a lot of orgasms. Dominant makes this even worse, allowing him to dish out 10 orgasms a turn if he gets lucky.

Heavy Armor and Sex magic give him time to demolish his opponent before he starts taking orgasms.

If an enemy manages to get past that, however, the combination of Ahegao and Sensitive quickly reduce his stats to nothing, leaving him defenseless and unable to fight back.

Personality & philosophy:

Lawrence is a protector, first and foremost. That is why he joined the church in the first place: to protect the innocent from the depredations of the wicked. He is stern and views recreational sexfights and sex with disdain, participating rarely, and with the sole purpose of getting stronger.

As such, he relies on his luststone mace and armor to see him through most sexfights, and while he will try to fight on when he is deprived of them, his lack of confidence makes him easy prey.

He wholeheartedly believes that Love is Protection, and will act on this belief whenever possible, sometimes intervening in situations that didn't require an intervention, or putting himself in unwinnable scenarios.

______

Joanne:

Stats:

SP: 6

SE: 8

S/T: 5

OL: 4

Abilities:

Magic fingers: At the end of the turn, deal 1 orgasm to your opponent.

On top: If your sexual assault value is higher than your opponent's, cause 1 orgasm.

Dominant: At the start of your turn, roll 1d6. If you roll a 6, sexually assault your opponent twice this round.

Drawbacks:

Weakspot: If an enemy's sexual assault is equal to your sexual endurance, it is successful, and you receive 1d4 additional orgasms.

Stat notes:

Joanne is very similar to Lawrence, but she trades his survivability for even more damage. She also doesn't have Ahegao, which makes her much more suited to fighting enemies with passive damage than Lawrence is.

Personality & philosophy:

Joanne is very combative and delights in besting her opponents in any way possible, which usually involves her fingers due to her diminutive stature. She also loves humiliating those who are confident due to their bodies and lack the skill to back their confidence up.

She believes that love should be based on a compatibility of sexfighting styles and that the body of your partner should play no role in it.

_____

Gemma:

Stats:

SP: 2

SE: 9

S/T: 1

OL: 11

Abilities:

Slut crest: For every Orgasm inflicted on you, roll 1d6. If you roll 5 or 6, increase your Orgasm Limit by 1.

Fortitude: When an enemy successfully sexually assaults you, reduce the Orgasms caused by 1 (to a minimum of 1).

Masochist: When an enemy successfully sexually assaults you, they suffer 1 orgasm.

Magic fingers: At the end of your turn, deal 1 orgasm.

Unyielding: If both you and your opponent exceed your orgasm limit on the same turn, you win.

Lewd piercings: You cannot suffer more than 4 orgasms per round.

Submissive: At the beginning of your turn, roll a d6. If it's a 6, you become immune to orgasms this turn.

Drawbacks:

Klutz: When rolling for sexual assault, reroll the higher die.

Weakspot: If an enemy's sexual assault is equal to your sexual endurance, it is successful, and you receive 1d4 additional orgasms.

Ahegao: Your SP and SE are reduced by 1 for each orgasm you receive.

Meek: Reduce all of your stats by one (already applied).

Stat notes: Gemma wins by outlastinf her opponents. With Masochism and Magic Fingers, she deals two orgasms per turn without needing to roll anything, and as long as she rolls a 5 or a 6 once from at least 11 dice, she is guaranteed to endure at least three turns. Combined with unyielding, this means that assuming the enemy can deal 4 orgasms per turn, they still take at least 4 orgasms if they never land a sexual assault, 8 if they land four.

Gemma is guaranteed to win against all of the people mentioned in this document except Lawrence (he can win, but it requires, among othe things, that 11d6 doesn't roll a single 5 or 6).

Personality & philosophy:

Gemma is the quintessential example of the Love is Care philosophy the church preaches. She is kind and gentle, and always willing to help anyone out.

She is in fact almost too kind, and will not be willing to take a fight 'seriously' (read: use dorty tricks and violence), even if the situation calls for it.

______

Cirrus:

Stats:

SP: 3

SE: 14

S/T: 1

OL: 5

Abilities:

Magic fingers: At the end of the turn, deal 1 orgasm to your opponent.

Inflation (reskinned as tickling): When you successfully sexually assault an opponent, reduce their SP by 1.

Drawbacks:

Sensitive: When an enemy successfully sexually assaults you, you suffer one more orgasm than you would normally.

Stat notes:

Cirrus' stand out stat is endurance: 14 means you need at least fifteen to successfully assault him, which means anyone with values of 1 and 2 will be unable to do so, and his Inflation ability further reduces that score.

The game plan, then, is to successfully attack to trigger inflation, not get successfully attacked, and wear the opponent down with Magic Fingers.

Personality & philosophy:

Like Elliente, he nominally believes in the Love is Care philosophy. However, he delights in teasing and mentally conquering his opponents far too much to ever be an true proponent of it.

_____

The fights

Let's go in order:

Lawrence vs Cirrus: This fight was either going to end with an immediate victory for Lawrence (which happened), or with Cirrus slowly picking Lawrence apart. Notably, odds were against Lawrence.

Elliente vs Cirrus: Both focus on defence: Cirrus has higher endurance, but elliente had higher prowess, so it more or less canceled out. Notably, the only successful sexual assault was Elliente's, on the first turn. After that, she used On Top and he used Magic fingers. In the end, Elliente's higher orgasm limit and the headstart she got from her initial attack left her victorious.

Elliente vs Lawrence: Elliente having a high enough Orgasm Limit to tank a hit made all the difference: the first turn she spent stripping his armor, then he hit her, and then she got an attack through, which destroyed his chances to hit her again.

Gemma vs Cirrus: A foregone conclusion. Even if he hit Weakspot every single turn, and she didn't roll a single success on Slut crest, it would be a tie (which she wins because of unyielding).

Gemma vs Elliente: See the above fight.

Cirrus vs Joanne: Very similar to Cirrus vs Lawrence, but Joanne didn't get lucky. To make things worse, Cirrus did get lucly, hitting Joanne's weakspot on the first turn.

Gemma vs Lawrence: He would have required immense luck to win this one, as noted in Gemma's stat notes. He didn't get lucky.

Elliente vs Joanne: The only draw of the chapter. On the first turn, Joanne's successful assault put her right on her Orgasm Limit: one more, and she was out. Her own assault left Joanne one below her own limit, however. Turn two, Elliente finished her off with a sucessful assault, and Joanne finished Elliente off with Magic fingers, both girls exactly one orgasm above their limit.

Lawrence vs Joanne: Lawrence was always going to win the fight. Due to weakspots, it was literaly impossible for his first attack to fail, and he had enough S/T to knock her out with the first successful assault.

Gemma vs Joanne: Another foregone conclusion. Amusingly, Joanne's Dominant ability triggered on the first turn, allowing her to assault Gemma twice. However, her S/T was high enough to hit the limit from Lewd Piercings with one attack, which means all the second attack did was trigger Masochist and thus cause one orgasm to Joanne.

And that's all.