Nurse Abbey

Story Info
Nurse Abbey gave me a full check up!
3.3k words
4.51
5.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shortly after my fifth birthday, when I got the inevitable letter from my doctor, asking me to see him for my mandatory check-up.

So, I booked an appointment, and on the day arrived promptly to be prodded, poked and measured, to make sure everything was working as it should be.

Anyway, as it turned out, things were looking good, and by half way through, my doctor was saying all the good things you want him to say, in this situation. However, before he could finish my examination, he got called away to another patient, who urgently needed him, and I was left standing in the exam room, waiting for him to return.

A few minutes slowly went by, as I awkwardly stared at all the posters and charts on the walls, before the door opened, and to my surprise, a young smiling nurse walked in.

She then introduced herself as Abbey, and told me she had been asked by my doctor to finish my examination.

Now Abbey was an average height young woman, with long black hair that was pulled back in a ponytail, a cute round face with a beautiful pale complexion, and appeared to have a slightly chubby body, under her white nurse's uniform, which was struggling to hold in her cleavage that you could easily lose a beer glass in.

I of course tried not to look, but as she stood close to me, continuing the examination, it was hard not to have a quick glance down at it.

Anyway, Abbey did the next couple of checks fairly quickly, and then got to the one that was going to be the most awkward.

"Okay. I just need to check your genitals next." She then said cheerily, before then asking "If you could just drop your trousers for me?"

Now, I know she was a professional, and this was perfectly normal in her line of work, but getting my old cock and balls out in front of a pretty young lady like her, was not a normal everyday thing for me.

So, I nervously undid my trousers, and then after a moment to compose myself, I pushed my trousers and underpants down, revealing my genitals.

Abbey barely blinked, she had obvious seen plenty of this before, and it clearly didn't faze her one bit.

She then stepped closer, reached out with one of her hands, and took hold of my dick, before curiously looking it over, while I tried to remain relaxed, and not think about this hot young woman holding my cock.

"Okay." she then said, clearly not finding anything to concern her.

Abbey then without a word, slid her other hand down and cupped my balls, making me jump a little in surprise, before gently, she started to massage them.

"Any pain or discomfort?" she then asked.

"Nope." I quickly replied back, while desperately trying to think of anything else, but what was going on.

Abbey then continued to fondle my love spuds, and after a little longer, despite my best efforts, I started to get aroused.

The usual excited tingle came first, but it was soon followed by my dick begin to stir in her other hand, and the more she played with my balls, the more excited I started to get.

After just half a minute or so, I was almost fully hard in her hands, and it was then she said "Oh good. You're responding nicely, so no problem there then!"

I couldn't believe it, she had done it on purpose, but at least I was passing the test.

Nurse Abbey then carried on fondling my old dangling nuts, before her other hand then started to slide up and down my firm old shaft, and I finally had to groan in pleasure.

"Oh god!" I muttered under my breath.

"Does that feel okay, Mr Boner?" she then asked cheerily.

"Oh yes! That feels very okay!" I replied back eagerly.

"Good! So, everything seems to be working correctly there to." she then said with a smile, before adding "So, all I need now is a sample from you, just to finish up?"

Stupidly I asked back "A sample of what?"

Abbey then chuckled, and with a smile replied "A sample of semen of course!"

She then began stroking my dick quicker, running her soft warm hand up and down my thick hard shaft firmly, and I instantly groaned louder in pleasure as she did.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed in delight, as she jerked my cock.

"Yes, that's it. Just relax and enjoy it. And as soon as you give me a sample, you'll be all finished, and free to go!" she then said cheerily again.

I then groaned again in excitement, as Abbey continued to stroke my old rigid dick, and massage my balls, and wondered if this was all part of the service, or if this was just something extra only special patients got?

Anyway, either way I didn't care, this young hot chubby nurse was tugging on my length like she meant, and that's all that mattered right then.

For a good couple of minutes, Nurse Abbey continued to stroke my firm member, before she then stepped directly in front of me, and then knelt down with her pretty young face, just inches from my erection.

In this position, she then continued to jerk my hard cock swiftly, sliding her hand up and down my rigid length some more, and I continued groaned in pleasure, enjoying what she was doing.

"How are you doing Mr Boner? Are you close to cumming yet?" she then asked curiously.

"Not really." I replied honestly, because it certainly was enjoyable, I just needed a little more.

Abbey tugged my hard cock a few more times, before she then said "Okay. Well, it looks like I need to take this up a step then!"

Then, without hesitation, she opened her pretty mouth, leant towards my firm dick, and engulfed it.

Nurse Abbey slid her lovely wet warm mouth straight onto my firm length, clamped her soft lips around my cockhead, and quickly began to suck on it, and as soon as she did that, I groaned again delight.

"Oh god, yeah!" I exclaimed in wonderful pleasure, as her sweet moist mouth slid back and forth along my cock.

Abbey now keenly sucked on the top half of my firm dick, while still holding the bottom half, and I was certainly enjoying it, because it had been a while since anyone had sucked my length.

Eagerly her lovely soft wet lips slid up and down my rigid member, happily sucking on my old man meat, and I groaned again in joy, because her mouth felt so good around my cock.

My young hot nurse keenly sucked on my dick for another couple of minutes, before realising, I still wasn't ready to cum yet, so she then slid her mouth further down my length.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed in delight again, as she started to suck on almost all of my firm member.

Abbey's soft wet lips rubbed back and forth along my hard cock some more, as she slobbered over most of my old rigid length, and I think she had done this sort of thing before, because she seemed fairly comfortable with plunging her wonderful wet mouth, right down my dick.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I groaned again in pleasure, before I had to place a hand on her head, to keep myself up right.

Abbey continued to suck me deep and hard, and it felt glorious, and as she kept going, I could even feel my balls bouncing off of her little chin.

"Oh god yeah!" I exclaimed happily again, loving every second of this.

However, even though I was enjoying it a lot, I still wasn't ready to give up my man goo, and after a little longer, my pretty young nurse, finally pulled her mouth free of my hard old dick again.

Abbey knelt for a moment, gasping for air, with eyes a little wet, and drool running down her chin, before she looked up at me and said with a grin "Well, I guess we need to go the whole distance then!"

I had a good feeling I knew what she meant, before she then stood up, and right there in front of me, began popping the buttons, on the front of her white nurse's dress.

Nurse Abbey didn't hesitate, she just popped open one button after another, until they were all done, and then she then took hold of her little white uniform, and pulled it open.

I stared in amazement at her, because she didn't have anything on under her uniform, and got see her whole naked young body, in all its glory.

Her beautiful big round tits must have been D-cups easily, and were lovely and pale, with a big pink nipple on each one, her stomach was a little podgy but not overly fat, and her chunky white thighs partially hid her beautiful completely bald little pussy.

Abbey then dropped her dress on the floor, and now stood in just her white trainers, before she smiled excitedly, took hold of my hard erection, and then guided me over to a chair.

She then got me to sit down on it, and once I had, with my hard cock pointing upwards, she then straddled my lap, facing me, and positioned herself over my dick.

I then watched excitedly, as she lowered her bald pink pussy down towards my hard erect dick, and then it landed, her little pink lips eased open, and she sunk onto my member.

We both then groaned in delight, as her little pussy slid down my hard old length, and it felt so nice to be inside such a young wet cunt.

Abbey sunk most of the way down my cock, before she placed her hands on my shoulders, and then eased back up before sliding back down again.

I groaned again in pleasure as she did this, and couldn't believe this young nurse was willing to go this far for a sample of my cum, but she was, and she continued to rise and fall on me, eager to make me blow my load.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" I groaned in more pleasure, before I slid my hands onto her plump soft arse to hold onto her.

Nurse Abbey happily bounced up and down on my rigid length, plunging her lovely cunt onto my member, and I think, she seem to be enjoying it, as much as I was.

With moans of pleasure from both of us, Nurse Abbey kept rising and falling on top of me, happily sinking her wet pussy repeatedly onto my hard cock, and as she did, I keenly watched her big round boobs jiggle about, just inches from my face.

They looked like two big white round pillows, with a little pink marshmallow on top, and after watching them eagerly, I just had to have a taste.

So I leant in, opened my mouth, and clamped my lips around one her nipples, and then began sucking on it, she moaned in delight.

"Oh yes, Mr Boner, yes! Suck my nipple! Suck it! Suck it!" she exclaimed happily, as I did just that.

Abbey continued to steadily slide up and down my hard old cock, while I greedily sucked on one of her nipples and then the other, and wished all my doctor's visits could be as good as this one.

A good couple of minutes soon passed, as I kept sucking on Nurse Abbey's young plump tits, while she steadily rode me, but after a little longer, she pulled her lovely boobs from my lips, and with a smile suggested we change position.

Lifting herself up off my hard dick, she stood up, before she moved towards the doctor's desk, leant forwards over it, and said eagerly "Your turn Mr Boner. The exercise will do you good!"

So I quickly got up out of my seat, and stepped towards her, before I moved up behind her naked pale arse, placed my old firm dick up against her wet pink pussy, and with a gentle push, I slid inside of her again.

My firm length sunk most of the way into her lovely little cunt, and as it did, Nurse Abbey moaned in pleasure, before I then placed my hands on her lower back, and started to rock back and forth inside of her.

Steadily I slid my member in out of her pussy, pumping it between her lovely pink lips, and filling her warm moist hole, and my young nurse groaned some more in delight.

"Yes, that's it Mr Boner! Fuck me! Fuck me until you cum! I want that sample! Give me that sample!" she said excitedly to me.

Well, I was more than happy to give it to her, and began thrusting faster and harder into her, fucking her with more firmer quicker strokes.

As soon as I did, Nurse Abbey moaned louder in pleasure, and then leant over the desk more, as she gripped it tightly, to keep herself in place for me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she groaned repeatedly, as I did.

Holding onto her chubby hips, I pumped her lovely wet cunt as best as I could, and it felt so good, sliding back and forth in her young moist pussy.

"Oh yes! Keep going Mr Boner! Keep going!" she then encouraged me, sounding like she was enjoying it as much as I was.

Several more minutes soon went by, as we continued to fuck, and as I kept thrusting into her, she moaned continuously in delight.

Then she glanced back at me and said eagerly "Harder Mr Boner! Harder!"

I thought I was already fucking her pretty hard, but obviously not, so holding onto her more tightly around the waist, I began thrusting into her as hard as I could.

Plunging in, as deep and as fast as I could, I gave her my entire firm length now, and every time it slid inside of her, my old balls smacked against her pussy too.

Nurse Abbey instantly groaned louder in delight, clearly getting what she wanted, and happily I continued to give it to her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried over and over, as I pounded her cunt.

Another few minutes quickly passed as I fucked her like I had never fucked a woman before, and as the room echoed to the sounds of her cries and our naked bodies smacking together, I just hoped the doctor didn't return right then, and spoil things.

Fortunately for me, he didn't and as I kept wildly fucking his assistant, she continued to cry out in excited pleasure.

"Oh god! God! God! God! God!" she repeated excitedly.

I was still hammering her young wet cunt, and she was still cling to the desk, as I fucked her hard, and then, as I plunged in deep and hard again, Abbey's head suddenly whipped back, she rose up onto her tip toes, and then she screamed "OH GOD YEAH!"

To my amazement, Nurse Abbey came, came on my hard old cock, and still leaning on the desk, with her bare back arched upwards, she shook and groaned uncontrollably, as she had her orgasm.

"OH yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned in wonderful pleasure, while I just stood there and watched.

It was an incredible wonderful feeling having this hot young nurse, cum on my dick, and for several glorious seconds, she happily did.

Then, with a happy relieved sigh, she relaxed, and for a moment, laid across the desk to recover.

It wasn't long however, before she had recovered, and still needing a sample from me, she quickly returned to the task.

Abbey then eased herself off my firm wet length, before she then rolled over on the desk, so now she was laying on her back, before she lifted her knees up to her big boobs, and placed her ankles on my shoulders.

Once she was ready for me again, I then placed my hard cock up against her sweet wet pussy again, and with a thrust, slid back into her.

My dick slid deep into her lovely cunt again, before I took hold of her chubby waist again, and then eagerly began to pump in and out her once more.

Nurse Abbey instantly moaned in pleasure, as I started to fuck her again, and happily lay there, letting me do all the work, as I fucked her wonderful wet pussy.

Pumping excitedly into her, I plunged in deep and hard, until my balls were slapping against her plump arse, and with every eager thrust I gave her, she moaned in delight.

For a while, I kept thrusting back and forth inside of her, fucking her moist pink pussy as well as I could, and as I did, Abbey looked up at me and exclaimed excitedly "Yes Mr Boner! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want your cum! I want your cum!"

I really liked hearing her say that, and then quickly began pumping more furiously into her.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Nurse Abbey cried in delight, as I pounded my old cock into her.

Her chubby stocking clad legs then moved off my shoulders, as she pulled them back over her head, and with nurse Abbey now almost folded over in two, I could thrust relentlessly into her cunt, as hard as I liked.

As I did, she moaned and cried out excitedly "Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going Mr Boner! Keep going! I want that cum! I want that cum!"

I felt like an excited young horny man again, as I rammed my hard old dick into her repeatedly, and started to wish I could just keep going for as long as possible, because her wet pussy felt so good.

However, as I slid in and out of Nurse Abbey's some more, and her cries of excited pleasure rang in my ears, I started to feel my excitement grow, and knew I was only going to last a little longer.

"It's coming!" I then exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes! Yes! Give me that cum! Give me that cum!" she cried eagerly back.

So, I continued to pound into my young hot nurse, pumping her as hard and as fast as I could, and as I thrust between her little pink pussy lips and plunged deep into her lovely warm cunt, I felt my excitement grow faster, eager to reach its peak.

Then, grunting heavily, as I hammered Nurse Abbey's pussy relentlessly, my balls started to tighten, my excitement raced towards its conclusion, and then with one more thrust, I exploded.

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" I cried happily, as I began spurting my warm wet load straight into her cunt.

"Oh yes! Yes!" exclaimed Abbey happily, as she felt my man cream shooting into her.

I held her chubby waist tightly, and pumped dollop after dollop of cum, into her young bare pussy, and it felt so wonderful to be cumming in such a young pretty woman again.

For several glorious seconds, I unloaded everything I had into her, and Nurse Abbey happily let me, until finally, I had drained my balls completely and couldn't give her anymore.

Once I had, I sighed happily with relief, as I stopped and relaxed, and then for a moment, we stayed like that recovering our breath.

After a while, I was finally good again, and then eased myself out of Nurse Abbey, and as I pulled my spent old dick out of her, she sat up, and then glanced down at her oozing cum filled pussy.

"Wow! That's a lot cum Mr Boner! Good! Everything seems to be functioning properly then." She then said cheerily, finishing my exam.

After that, she then stood up, found some wet wipes to clean herself up with, and then got dressed again, and so did I.

"Well, you're free to go now Mr Boner!" she then said with a smile.

"Thank you! Will I see you at my next check-up?" I then asked curiously.

"Maybe!" she replied with a grin.

The end.