Nurse Ashley's Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running it up and down, she makes my pussy start to drip. After a minute, she smiles and says, "That's my sexy friend, you're already wet." She turns the vibrations off and pushes the toy into my pussy easily. When it's deep, I feel the clit vibrator press onto my clit.

Sylvia takes out a menstrual pad and places it inside my knickers, smiling and saying, "I know how wet you said you get." She then slides them back up, and I raise my hips for her to fit them back on.

She pulls my gown back down, saying, "Perfect. Nobody knows that you have it in. And you can control it with this." She hands me the remote control.

"Wow, Sylvia, thanks so much. This will keep me happy."

"My pleasure," she giggles. "Especially when I use it myself. Sometimes I go out and tease myself in public. And my boyfriend loves to use it on me - that's very hot, having to surrender to his control."

I examine the control and I see there are two dials for speed, one for each vibrator, and two controls for patterns. I turn the inside one on low speed, and moan as it starts, humming away. I turn the clit vibrator on and gasp. "Wow, it's so powerful, even on low speed."

"Yes, and when you get really hot and turn them up to high, it gives you mind-blowing orgasms. Now relax and enjoy." She sits in a visitor chair facing me, her short skirt hiking up to her thighs.

I experiment with the speeds and I am getting very hot and wet. I glance at Sylvia, and she is caressing her body, so she's getting turned on watching me. That excites me more. I press the pattern button on the left and the inside vibrator starts pulsing. "Ohhh," I moan.

Sylvia is rubbing her boobs. I gaze at that and feel my pussy clench. I try the right button, and the clit vibrator starts pulsing. "Ahhh, fuck," I cry. She moans a little and moves one hand to her legs. I gaze fixedly as she raises her skirt to her hips.

"I'm not lesbian, like you, Mary, but I know you like pussies, so I thought I'd give you an extra treat." She spreads her legs wide, and I see that she hasn't worn knickers! Her plump pussy lips protrude through her trimmed bush, driving me wild.

I turn the inside vibrator to top speed as I moan, so hot to see my friend's lovely pussy. She traces her finger inside her lips, then parts them with both hands to show me her pinkness. I turn the clit vibrator to top speed, and from the two buzzers and the pussy on show, I cum hard, screaming.

Sylvia smiles and pulls her skirt back down. There's a knock at the door and a call, "Is everything all right in there?"

Sylvia calls back, "Yes, everything is fine. Thank you."

In the back of my mind, I should feel embarrassed about alerting the staff, but my pussy doesn't care. It's just had a wonderfully powerful orgasm.

I turn off the vibrators and lean back, panting. After a minute, I grin at Sylvia and say, "Wow, that's the best present I ever got."

"I'm happy you like it. Oh, I'll put a spare pack of batteries on your table here."

Relaxed now, I chat with her, catching up on news for an hour or so. After she leaves, I turn the toy on low speed for short times, teasing myself.

The Remains of the Day

The rest of the day drags. I poke at my phone to read the depressing news, text a few friends to let them know what happened. Should I text Mum or Dad? Speak of the devil - Mum is calling. No, I can't deal with her. I tap to reject the call.

I have to pee, but I have the toy in me, and I'm not sure I can take off my knickers to get it out. I try, but with one fingertip it just doesn't work. I will have to call for help, but I'll be embarrassed. I find the call button and press it.

Nurse Amelia comes in, a young, attractive woman. "Hi, Mary, what can I do for you?"

"I need to pee, and with my hands, I can't wipe."

"Sure, I can help - no worries."

"Uh, there's something else. I, uh, uh, have something to take out."

Amelia asks, "Okay, what?"

"It's in my knickers. Can you take them off for me?"

"Sure, no problem," she says as she pulls down the sheet. "Oh, I see." She giggles. I blush.

"Hey, it's cool." She pulls my knickers down and pulls out the toy. "Oh, I've been meaning to get one like this. Is it good?"

Her nonchalant manner eases me. "Is it ever! And it has a remote control." I show it to her.

She presses controls and watches the results. "Awesome! I want one. Where did you get it?"

"It was a gift from a friend."

"Wow, great friend." She helps me get up and do my business. "Do you want it back in?"

"Uh, maybe not right now, thanks."

"Okay, let me know if you do. I'd love to help."

"Thanks, Amelia."

She leaves and I'm left alone to kill more time.

After some time, Dr. Gupta comes in. "How are we doing, Mary?"

"Uh, well there's only one of me."

"Haha, if you're joking you must feel better."

"More bored than anything."

"Yeah, I can imagine. Are you feeling much pain?"

"Not too much."

"Yeah, the cast is doing its job."

"How much longer will I have to have this on?"

"We'll take an X-ray tomorrow to check the healing. If it's good, we may be able to replace it."

"Will I be able to move my fingers then?"

"Yes, but not full range. We'll keep immobilising up to the bottom knuckle. You won't be playing tennis for a few weeks."

"I'd just like to be able to touch things."

She glances at the table and sees my toy but doesn't say anything. "Sure." She smiles at me (knowing what I meant?), checks a few things and leaves me with a breezy, "See you later."

I check my phone and respond to well-wishing texts from a couple of friends. The rest of the day is agonisingly tedious. I can't wait for 11:00 to come around so I can see Ashley again. I usually love doing nothing, but when I'm forced to do nothing, it seems like punishment.

After dinner, I ask the duty nurse to help me with the toilet and then put my new toy in. She is embarrassed but does what I ask. I don't put my knickers back on. Back in bed, I turn my toy to low speed to keep me amused for a while. I don't feel like cumming, so I turn it off after a while.

I turn on the television but there's nothing on so I turn it back off. It's 9:00, so I have to wait two hours for Ashley.

Ashley Returns

The door opens, and in comes Ashley! "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I couldn't wait to see you, so I came early. I'm out of uniform, so I'm officially a visitor." She smiles as she comes to my bedside. "How's it going?"

"I'm bored, but at least a friend came by and gave me a gift."

"Oh? Where is it?"

I laugh and say, "Inside me." I hand her the remote.

She looks at it, puzzled, until she realises what it is. "Oh my god, I've always wanted one of these!" She plays with the controls, making me gasp. She giggles. "I'm going to have fun with you. One sec."

She takes a sign from her handbag and places it outside the door and comes back. "Now, let's have a look at this." She pulls back the covers and takes my nightie up. She sees my pink friend in my pussy and on my clit.

"Let's see what this does." She turns my inside vibrator to medium.

"Ohhh, that's lovely," I say. She smiles and watches. Then she turns the clit vibrator to low speed. I gasp and my pussy clenches, giving me a wave of pleasure.

She turns the clit vibrator all the way up and I scream. Then she turns it off, leaving only my inside one buzzing. "Oh, you bitch!" I say with a huge grin.

My pussy is starting to drip. Ashley puts a hand under my nightie and starts caressing my boob. I moan as she fondles the nipple to hardness. She turns the clit control to low and turns the inside to pulse with a pattern, and my moaning increases.

She says, "Oh, it's so hot watching you. I have to touch myself." She sits in the chair facing me and sets the remote next to her. I see her spread her legs and hike up her skirt. She's not wearing knickers, so I see her luscious full pussy lips.

Between this lovely sight and my toy, my excitement is building. She reaches to her pussy and strokes her lips, then spreads them wide, showing her gaping hole. I moan as I see that.

Ashley then picks up the remote and turns the inside vibrator to high, with random pulsing patterns. I gasp at the sudden intensity. She slides a finger into her pussy and starts a slow fucking.

My body is starting to shake. The pulsing is driving me wild. Ashley smiles and with one hand turns up my clit vibrator to full speed. "Oh, fuck!" I shout as my clit is buzzed.

Waves of pleasure blast through me, rendering me barely conscious. I hear Ashley moan as I see her rub her clit. I scream as my orgasm crashes through me. The vibrators going at top speed drive me on and on, making me cum and cum.

After several orgasms, I scream, "Stop, enough, enough!" Ashley smiles and turns off the vibrators. I collapse, my pussy still pulsing around the toy. My heart is pounding and I'm panting.

Ashley pokes a finger into her pussy and holds it there, watching me settle. When my breathing is almost normal, she says, "Wow, that looked intense."

"Oh my god, Ashley, that was maybe the biggest cum of my life."

"I have to get me one of those. Now it's my turn if you don't mind." I smile, and she stands, climbs on the bed and positions her pussy over my face.

"Oh yes, please, let me lick you, Ashley," I implore.

She lowers herself to me, and my tongue licks her lovely full lips. I taste her juice on the inside. I suck on one lip, licking it inside and out, then repeat on the other. She sighs contentedly.

Having cleaned her lips, I lick deeper between her lips, finding her pussy. I moan with delight at tasting her sweet juice. I stab my tongue as deep as I can go, eliciting groans from Ashley.

"Oh, you're so good at this," she whispers, as I lick deep inside her. Then I extract my tongue, sucking her clit. "Ohhh yesssss," she hisses. My tongue bathes her hood, feeling her clit grow hard underneath.

I wiggle my tongue under her hood and lick her clit slowly up and down. I love her hard clit with my tongue, gradually bringing her excitement level up until she is moaning continuously. When I hear her panting, I press hard and lick her clit from side to side rapidly.

"Ahhh, Mary, you are gonna make me cum," she cries. I redouble my efforts, thrashing her clit hard and fast. "Yessssss. Ahhhhhhhhh," she screams. I lash away until she pulls off, stepping off the bed and collapsing back in the chair.

I smile at her as she pants. "Oh, Mary, I knew I found you sexy when I first saw you, but wow, you are a champion pussy licker."

I smile back and say, "I've had some practice."

"Lucky girls who helped!" Ashley remarks. We giggle.

There is a knock on the door. "Medication time."

Ashley leaps up, pulls down my nightie, covers me with a blanket, smooths down her skirt and goes to the door, opening it with amazing calm, "Do come in."

"Oh hi, Ashley, you're in early," says the evening nurse, Phoebe.

"Yes, I'm not on duty until eleven, but I was visiting my friend Mary."

"So I heard, um, never mind...," Phoebe stammers. Ashley and I figure that she has heard us, and we stare at each other and burst out laughing.

Ashley steps away and says, "Do your job, Phoebe," with a smile. She wanders out, saying to me, "I'll check on you later, in uniform."

Phoebe checks my chart and gives me my pill. I ask her to help me with the toilet and she does. When she sees the toy in me, she calmly says, "I'll wash that for you."

"Thanks."

When I am back in bed, she asks me if I want it back in, and I say, "No thanks, I'll leave it out for now."

"No worries."

"I'm sure Ashley can take care of you when she goes on duty," she says with a smile as she leaves. I smile back, guessing that these nurses have seen it all.

I manage to gently rub my clit with my finger while waiting for Ashley. Shortly after 11:00, she comes in. Seeing my toy on the table, she says, "Did it wear you out?"

I giggle and say, "No, but I might need a change of batteries." We both laugh.

"I can do that."

"Oh, I was just kidding. I think they are fine."

Ashley picks up the toy and looks it over. "Mmmm I love the look. Um, Mary, do you mind if I try it?"

I smile and say, "Not at all, I'd love to drive you crazy with it."

"I can't right now, have to do rounds and make sure everyone else is settled for the night. I could come back around midnight. Is that OK?"

"Sure! Let me have it, and the instructions, too, please."

She hands them to me and leaves. I read through the instructions, and I see that as well as Bluetooth, it can use internet connectivity. I poke around on my phone and discover the guest Wi-Fi network, and set the toy and control to use that.

I turn it on (not inside me) to test it, and it works fine. I have a devious plan for when Ashley uses it. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

My Turn to Please Ashley

Ashley wakes me up. I smile at her. She hands me the remote and I look around. "Where's the toy?"

"It's already in me, Mary," she says with a grin. I decide to test it by turning both up to full speed. "Ohhh, fuck, Mary!" she cries, her knees buckling. I turn them both down to low speed. She staggers to the chair and sits.

"My turn to control you," I say with a wicked grin.

"Yes please, but I have to warn you; if I get paged, I have to leave, but I will come back."

"No worries, Ashley." She settles in the chair, and I explore the inside pattern options. "Tell me which pattern you like." I turn it to pattern 2.

"Mmm, that's a nice gentle one," she replies. I leave it there for a while, then try pattern 3. "Ohhh, that's more intense." I turn up the speed on that pattern and she gives a soft moan.

I try clit pattern 2. "Ohh, that's exciting." I turn up the speed. "Mmmmm."

She relaxes into the chair and lets the toy build her excitement. I'm getting hot watching her, but I'll have to wait to do anything about it.

I try inside pattern 3. "Oh fuck, that's intense," she cries. I smile and try clit pattern 3. "Oh my god!" I grin and let these patterns drive her excitement higher.

Her pager beeps, and she calls in, working hard to control her voice with the toy doing its work. She hangs up and says, "I have to attend to a patient, Mary."

I turn the clit off and the inside down to low, back on gentle pattern 1. "Aren't you going to turn it off?" she asks.

"Oh, I think not. That way you won't forget me."

"I'll never forget you, Mary. Don't worry." She walks out, buzzing gently inside. The toy is quiet at low speed, so nobody should be able to hear it.

She comes back in about ten minutes. "Oh god, Mary, it didn't stop. I thought it would when I was out of range, but it kept throbbing inside me."

I smile and say, "Yes, I figured out the Wi-Fi connection."

"You evil bitch!" she blurts with a grin.

"You loved it."

"Well, haha, yes. But it was hard to keep a straight face, and I'm dripping into my knickers."

"Ready for more?"

"Yes, I think I have time."

I turn both to pattern 3 and the speeds to medium. Ashley moans and lies back in the chair, letting the toy do its magic. Her body starts humping the air and she gets more excited. I turn the inside speed to full. She gasps and her body shakes.

Finally, I turn the clit speed up to full, and she screams and cums hard. "Ohhh fuckkkk." I let her cum and cum until she pulls down her knickers and yanks out the toy. "Oh my god, that's incredible. I may not give this back to you."

I turn it off. Ashley collapses into the chair, panting. After several minutes she rouses herself and says, "Well, now, I need to take care of you, don't I?"

"I did get wet watching you."

"Okay then, let me lick you."

"If you insist," I chuckle.

"I do indeed!"

She comes to me, pulling down the blanket and sheet and raising the hem of my nightie to my waist.

Climbing between my legs, she sniffs and says, "Oh, you smell so nice." She licks my lips and sucks them off.

"Yum, so sweet," she says. Then she licks deep inside, making me start to moan. She alternates between licking deep inside my pussy and flicking my clit, which has gotten hard.

Obviously an expert at this, she steadily builds my excitement until I cum and pour out juice onto her face. "Mmmm, so delicious," she says as she licks it all up. "I'm going to want lots of this."

"Drink all you want, Ashley."

"I wish I could bottle your pussy juice."

She climbs off and kisses me. I lick the juice off that she couldn't reach. She kisses me deeply and I return the kiss.

"Well, Miss Williams, in my professional opinion, you are healing very well."

I laugh and hold up my hands, saying "Except for these."

"I hope you never heal there, so I have to care for you forever."

"That's tempting, but I really need them."

"Oh, all right. I'd better get back to work if I want to keep my job."

"See you tomorrow night?"

"If they don't kick you out of here, of course! Good night."

She turns out the main light and leaves. I drift off to sleep.

Second Morning

I have slept well, and this morning I am very hungry. I guess that's a good sign. Dr. Gupta comes in and checks on me. "How are you feeling? How's the pain?"

"Not bad, Doctor."

"Would you like less on your wrists?"

"Oh, would I!"

"Okay, it's been a while since you had a pain pill, so I'm going to keep you off of them until we can take those casts off and X-ray you."

"Sounds great."

"I'll be right back."

After a minute, she comes back in and says, "You're in luck. I can do this in fifteen minutes."

"Wonderful. Could you call the nurse? I need to pee."

"Of course." Magda helps me wipe up after peeing. She sits me in a wheelchair she has brought in.

Dr. Gupta then wheels me to an operating room, where she saws off my casts.

"How do they feel?"

"They hurt, but not too badly."

"Okay, let's take those pictures." She wheels me down the hall and I wait a few minutes to have my wrists X-rayed. An aide wheels me back to my room and helps me into bed. After a few minutes, Dr. Gupta returns.

"Well, Mary, you don't look too bad. The fractures are very narrow, and there's a little healing already. How's the pain?"

"It's more of an ache than a sharp pain."

"All right, I'll put some constrictive bandages on which will give you some finger movement. Then if you feel good, we can release you this afternoon. I'll give you a prescription for pain pills with codeine, but try to use normal Panadol if you can." She wraps my hands up.

"I hope I can cope without anyone around." I am not feeling optimistic.

"You live alone?"

"Yes."

"Well, you are probably fine."

"I hope so. Can you hand me my phone, please?"

"Sure." She hands it to me and leaves.

I open the case and I see that Ashley has left her phone number on a card inside. On it was written, "I want to take care of you after you leave. Please call when you can." I smile a little, not wanting to be a burden to her but appreciating the sentiment.

After lunch, Dr. Gupta checks me one more time then says I'm good to go home. I'm not sure, so I remember Ashley's card and text her, "OK to call?"

She calls me back. "Hi, Ashley."

"Hey Mary, how are you going?"

"They're kicking me out now."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure I can cope alone quite yet."

"Well, there's a perfect solution for that. My roommate moved out last week, and her room is empty. You can stay here."

"Oh, Ashley, I couldn't impose on you. That's not..."

She cuts me off, "Nonsense! Nurse's orders. I insist that you stay with me for a while."

"That's sweet of you, Ashley, but really."

"Don't argue! It's settled. Are you ready to leave now?"

"I have a little paperwork to do here, but pretty much."