Nurse Ashley's Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm on my way." She hangs up. Wow, she's not giving me a choice. Well, I will appreciate her help.

I'm led to the reception area where they have me complete paperwork and pay a small gap. Thank goodness I have private health cover. I sit and wait for a minute when Ashley bursts in. "Come on, Mary, let's get you home to my place."

"Oh, Ashley, I feel like I'm imposing."

She turns and walks out, saying, "Come, come." I sheepishly follow her to her car. She opens the door for me and I get in.

When she's in the car, I say, "Ashley, I don't have anything with me. I need to go home."

She thinks for a second and says, "Okay, we'll drop by your place and pick up what you need for a couple of weeks at least. But no backing out. I'm not letting you stay home."

"This is very kind of you."

"Mary, I'm not entirely selfless here. Being with you makes me feel lovely, so I really want you with me."

I glow at her expression of wanting me, so I say, "All right, for a couple of weeks, then."

"Deal!"

Home

We get to my place and she helps me pack clothes and a few toiletries. Then it's over to her place.

We walk in. "This is very nice, Ashley," I say as I look around.

"Thanks, it's compact, but not too bad for a nurse's salary. Your room is this way." She points out the bathroom on the way to my room. She leads me in and tosses my suitcase on the bed and unpacks it into the dresser.

"Oh Ashley, I can't thank you enough."

"Mary, I think you can." She comes up to me, wraps her arms around me and kisses me softly. I respond by kissing her back, and the kiss deepens.

"Ashley, I want you so much, but I feel grubby. I haven't showered in a few days."

"No problem, Mary, get undressed and I'll help you take a bath."

When I get to the bathroom, she's already there, drawing a nice hot bubble bath, naked. I stand and gaze at her stunning body. She returns my gaze and smiles. "Like what you see?"

"Wow, do I!"

"Well so do I. Step in. Try not to get the bandages wet." I get in carefully and ease myself in.

She gently sponges me everywhere, teasing me with kisses every once in a while. I feel like I am in heaven. Special attention is given to my boobs, which makes me moan softly.

She stands up and gets a towel. I stand and she dries me down to my waist, then I step out onto the bathmat and she finishes drying me. We haven't spoken since I stepped into the bath; I have been under her spell, enjoying every second.

"All right, my lovely Mary. Now that you are dry, I'm going to get you wet again. Come to my room."

I smile and follow, still speechless. She turns down her bed and climbs in, opening her arms for me. I lie next to her and fall into her arms. We kiss softly again, and I start caressing her, then wince with a little pain in my wrist.

Ashley says, "Don't hurt yourself. Just lie back and let me please you."

I lie back and she strokes my whole body lightly with her fingers - down my stomach, down the sides of my legs, then back up in front. My body is warming up to her delicate touch. It's not intense, more relaxing with a hint of excitement.

Her fingers find my stomach again, and caress my front, avoiding my boobs. My excitement increases. I gaze at her beautiful face and smile. I look imploringly, wanting her to touch my boobs.

She senses that and smiles, caressing them but avoiding my nipples. I let out a little whimper, and she closes her fingers onto my nipples, making me gasp. My nipples harden at her touch, and she strokes them, making them even harder. "Mmmm I love your big nipples," she whispers. My body is now fully aroused.

She eases her body lower so she can kiss my nipples. She takes one into her mouth and I moan. Her tongue slips out and licks it, and my surrender to her is complete. She lovingly licks my nipple for a minute before switching to the other, giving it the same treatment.

My legs fall apart, and I can tell that my pussy is getting so wet. Ashley notices my legs moving, and her hand slides down to rub my pussy lips. Her mouth raises and says, "Oh, my Mary, you are so wet for me." Her fingers play with my lips before two enter my pussy.

"Ahhhh," I moan. Ecstasy washes through me. She gets between my legs, face peering at my dripping pussy.

"Your juice is so creamy, and there's so much of it. I love that," she whispers. I look down at her beautiful face. She takes her fingers out and licks them off. "Mmmm, so tasty, too."

Her tongue laps below my lips where I have dripped, then licks off my lips, sucking on them to clean them. Then she dives her tongue into my pussy. I moan loudly and spread my legs wide to give her better access. She obliges by stabbing deeply.

When she's licked up all that I have dripped so far, she replaces her two fingers, slowly fucking my pussy and twisting inside. When she plants her lips on my clit and sucks, I scream.

She responds by starting to fuck my pussy hard and fast and lick my clit. My body convulses in preparation for a big cum, and it isn't long before I'm shouting, "Ahhhh yes, Ashley, fuck me, fuck me." I cum hard and scream loud enough to alert the neighbourhood.

She gradually eases the pace of her fingers and sucks my clit without licking it. I keep having little cums for a minute until I collapse. She withdraws and moves up to caress my face and kiss me softly.

When I can manage to speak, I say, "Oh, Ashley. That was wonderful."

"Well, Mary, I did promise to take care of you, didn't I?" We smile at each other.

In the remainder of the two weeks, my wrists become much better, hardly hurting at all at the end. I can caress Ashley and please her as she has pleased me.

On the last day, Ashley asks, "Is there any real reason for you to move out? I'd love having you live here."

I haven't considered that, so the question takes me aback, but my mind can't come up with a single reason why I shouldn't. So I decide to move in with her.

That was a month ago, and we are deliriously happy. Who knows, this might be forever. I think I'm in love.