Nurse Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen..."

He swallowed his breath after uttering the single word. Jennifer continued to crawl forward. She pressed the palm of her right hand against his stomach. No pain was felt from her warm touch. Mike glanced away from her face to look down at her hands. Both of them were now pushing against his chest as she was almost laying on his body. Jennifer ran her fingertips up his chest. Her touch trailed up to his face. Once she was cupping his cheeks, she leaned in and pushed her lips against his. Surrendering himself to her, Mike closed his eyes and embraced this moment as their tongues danced together for a tender kiss. To kiss this woman had made all of his worries and stress fade away. Mike kissed her again while raising his arms to wrap around her.

If she were an angel that came to visit him, he did not want to let go. Jennifer moaned into his mouth, returning the kisses as their bodies pressed together. The bass beats had stopped, but Mike no longer had any care about the heart rate monitor whatsoever. His only focus was on trading kisses back and forth with her. Jennifer ran her hands up to his bald head, softly caressing the skin. After the final kiss, she pulled her mouth back, taking a moment to gaze back into his eyes. Mike still felt he was looking at an angel as she began to climb off of him. Jennifer smirked before placing her hands on the sides of the hospital bed. She demonstrated her expert dancer skills by raising herself up and then flipping herself around until her big booty was facing him again.

"Ohhhh man."

Mike let out a loud moan as he felt one of the most famous asses in the world sitting on his lap. His cock nearly poked through the crack. He noticed her ponytail swinging around as Jennifer kept her hands gripping the sides of the hospital bed safety rails. She used that to maintain herself and then began rubbing her ass across him. Up and down, she rubbed her skin while moaning. Mike did not hesitate to reach for the end of his gown and began tugging it up. His pale white skin became visible, contrasting with Jennifer's tanned complexion. She stopped for a moment, glancing behind her right shoulder to see what he was doing. A soft smile ran across her lips before she turned her head back. Mike's fully erect long shaft was laying across his stomach.

No words were spoken as Jennifer raised her booty again. This time, she positioned it directly on him where his cock could fit into the crack between her cheeks. She then proceeded to rub back and forth. Up and down, her ass moved across his chest at a slow pace. Mike moaned at the feeling of his dick sliding up and down the crack of that booty. Her golden hoop earrings dangled and shook with the movement. Eventually she moved her hands away from the side railing and instead moved them to his legs. She stilled herself, remaining in this position as her booty continued to rub against his cock. Up and down, back and forth. This was the best she could do for a lap dance in a hospital bed. Mike was not going to complain however, as this pleasure was so good for him.

"That feels so good, Jen."

"Mmmmmm, yes it does."

She giggled, still rubbing her ass up and down.

"Don't mind me. I want that cock hard and ready before I suck on it."

He gasped after hearing those words.

"Oh god! You want to suck me, Jen!?"

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmm. Is that what you want me to do right now, Mike? You want me to suck this big cock I'm sitting on."

She was still rubbing her ass up and down when she spoke. Mike nodded his head, unable to control his excitement.

"Yes, please!"

Jennifer cracked up laughing at his response.

"You don't have to say please, honey."

Coming to an immediate halt, Jennifer got up from the hospital bed. For a moment, Mike got to watch her big ass shake. The cheeks wobbled and jiggled before she turned back around to face him. She crawled back onto the bed, licking her lips as she made eye contact with him. Mike reached down for his cock, gripping it with his right hand. His fingers felt cold, but that feeling faded away from Jennifer's warm touch.

"Let me handle this."

From her reassuring words, Mike let go of his cock and allowed Jennifer to squeeze her right hand fingers around it. He took a deep breath upon feeling her warm hand now pumping up and down his length.

"Mmmmmm, look at this."

She licked her lips, eyes glaring back at his face as she continued to wank. Jennifer's knees were bent on the opposite edge of the hospital bed as she was now leaning over in preparation to taste his hard dick.

"Nice and big. That's the way I like it."

Her eyes never glanced away from his as she shoved the head of his cock towards her mouth and licked it. This act commenced seemingly in slow motion for Mike as Jennifer twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. She glanced away from his face when she slid his cock into her watery mouth. Mike groaned, letting out a deep breath as he lay there in the bed and relaxed. Jennifer sucked the first few inches of his cock, taking it slowly at first.

"Oh my god..."

Crying out in pleasure, Mike felt such bliss from how Jennifer sucked his cock so lovingly. She slowly bobbed her head up and down the first few inches while her hand gripped it from the base. Her left arm was wrapped around her boobs, as if to give him a little show while she feasted on his cock. Mike moaned again, listening to the short noises her mouth made while she sucked his shaft. Jennifer pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it with a pop sound. Her hand then began to pump up and down his shaft. She licked her lips before shoving that long cock back into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah."

Mike moaned again, exhaling a deep breath as he soon felt Jennifer's left hand pushing down on his right leg. That move was only to properly adjust herself as she was now bobbing her head up and down, sucking his cock inch by inch. She continued at a slow pace, tightening the grip of her right hand fingers around the base. 'Mmmmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her lips. Jennifer sucked harder as the noises of her efforts became louder. All Mike could do was lay there and let this angelic goddess suck his cock. Jennifer took her time as she removed most of her right hand fingers. Only the index finger remained down at the hairless base. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she sank his shaft deeper into her mouth. Mike's eyes never left hers as he watched her head sink further down.

Jennifer then raised her lips back to the head. Whether she was teasing him or testing her own abilities, Mike did not care. There was nothing he could complain about from receiving oral pleasure from this special woman. His goddess, in his own mind. Jennifer then pushed her lips back down, bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm. When she slowed down, Mike swallowed his breath. He watched her lips sink further down to the last remaining inches of his shaft. Jennifer finally unwrapped her index finger from the base. This gave her the freedom to finally push her lips all the way down. Mike's eyes enlarged as he witnessed his entire cock disappearing into her mouth. He gasped his breath, feeling the head hit the back of her throat. Jennifer's big brown eyes leered at his face as he groaned.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh god!"

Placing both of her hands on his legs, Jennifer kept her eyes locked on his face as she deep-throated every inch of his long shaft. Despite the pleasure, Mike did not feel he was going to blow his load. The thought of blasting a wad of cum to the back of her throat was there in his thoughts, but he was not ready. Jennifer pulled her lips back and resumed bobbing her head up and down. She devoured his cock with ease, proving herself as a pleasure-fulfilling goddess and living up to the fantasy he would have had to receive a blowjob from her. 'Mmmmmmmm', another muffled moan escaped her lips between slobbering and sucking noises. Jennifer pulled her lips to the head and released his cock with a popping sound. A string of drool trailed from her lower lip back to his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, tastes so good."

She wrapped her right hand fingers back around his pole and began to stroke it. Jennifer's hand glided easily across his slick cock due to the wetness that she now used as lube. She gazed back into his eyes while flicking her tongue across the head. Mike expected her to begin sucking again, but Jennifer had other ideas in mind. She lowered her head to his thighs. All he could see was the length of his shaft stretched out across her head, but soon he felt her left hand squeezing his ball sack.

"Ohhhhhhh, man!"

Her right hand began to pump up and down, stroking his cock as Jennifer was now kissing his hairless ball sack. Throughout his time in the hospital, Mike was afraid to look down at his balls. Now when he leaned up to see, he had the face of his ultimate crush sucking away at his balls. Jennifer used her left hand to assist herself in shoving his balls into her mouth. Her cheeks inflated as she was slobbering and sucking on his nuts.

"That feels so good! Keep going, Jen!"

When his voice elevated from excitement, Jennifer stroked his cock faster. Her hand moved at such a speed, it was almost a blur. Panting and groaning, Mike could not control the exhilaration of emotions coursing through his body. He curled his toes up as Jennifer's tongue lapped around his balls. She spit them out and then let go of his cock with all but her index finger wrapped beneath the head. While holding his cock up, she trailed her tongue along the underside and then back to the head. Her eyes glared up at him before she slid his shaft back into her mouth and resumed sucking.

"Yes! Ohhhhh god! Suck it some more!!"

Mike could not control this passion from coming out. After so many days of not finding any joy, he was now smiling widely as Jennifer devoured his long cock. Over and over, she bobbed her head up and down, sucking it aggressively now. He curled his toes again, but did not feel as if he was ready to blow his load. No matter how hard she sucked, it still felt as if he had a long way to go before reaching his climax. An opposite feeling was beginning to hit him. The more Jennifer slobbered her way up and down his pole, Mike felt his strength coming back into his body. She closed her eyes, concentrating as she deep-throated his length one final time. This time, Jennifer made audible gagging and slobbering noises before pulling her lips back and releasing it with a faint 'ahhh'. She had to catch her breath while drool dangled back to his shiny, spit-soaked shaft.

"Mmmmmm, you like that, Mike? You like how I sucked you off?"

She knew the answer to this question. She had to, he thought to himself. Giving a nod, he replied.

"Oh no, I didn't like it. I loved it!"

That response was enough for Jennifer to lean forward, placing her left hand on his chest. She pushed her lips against his, kissing him passionately while her right hand was gripping his cock. Mike moaned into her mouth, causing her to begin wanking his cock yet again. When the kiss broke, Jennifer turned back and began to stand up on the bed.

"I think you're ready for this, Mike. I know I am."

When she stood on the bed, Mike had a moment to see her feet. Her toenails were painted bright red with sparkling glitter. His eyes trailed up her strong legs before he moved his left hand to caress one, feeling her smooth skin. Jennifer smiled down at him, knowing his eyes would soon see the wetness developing around her thighs. Slick and wet skin was a small indictation of how neglected her pussy had been throughout this day. Mike swallowed his breath as he lay there and admired the sight of those beautiful pink folds. She quietly towered over him in silence. No words were needed to break this moment of serenity. He just had a feeling that was where Jennifer wanted his cock next. Great minds think alike, he believed. She curved her lips into a full, but devious grin. With a step backwards, she carefully turned around.

Now that giant ass was in his sights. Mike sat there, gazing into the crack as he studied every curve of thick beauty. Over time, Mike was aware that there were other famous women with a bigger booty than Jennifer Lopez these days. That did not matter to him at all. At the end of the day, she came first and was the only one worthy of being known as the booty queen. Nurse Booty was a fitting nickname for how this goddess had come to visit him. She would forever be the queen of his heart. Everything about that booty was sheer perfection. From the size to how fit Jennifer had built it. As she stood there, she ran her hands down to those plump cheeks and squeezed them. She moved her right away, but used her left hand to spank her own ass, allowing Mike to witness the ripple of movement across her skin.

"Lay down, Mike."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Jennifer chuckled at his remark. She began to lower herself down, bending her knees around his legs to straddle him from behind. Mike felt her right hand twisting around his cock. She had not completely lowered herself down yet. From where he was laying in bed, Mike's eyes fixated on her amazing ass. Jennifer pointed his cock upward and lined herself up. His eyes were still glued to her booty as he felt the warmth of her pussy wrapping around his dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Moaning out to her, he raised his head and closed his eyes for a moment. A soft coo echoed from Jennifer's voice. Mike re-opened his eyes upon feeling more of his cock sinking into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm, fits like a glove."

Her voice had slightly changed. With a lower tone, Jennifer sounded more seductive. Mike studied the details of her muscular back as she began to grind her hips and roll them. His cock pumped in and out of her juicy pussy as they were now in the act of making love.

"Ohhhh god! Yes! Ride me, Jen!"

She continued to move in this slow rhythm. In the reverse cowgirl position, Mike could sit back and watch her perfect booty bounce and shake every time their bodies hit together. The golden hoops connected to her ears dangled while her ponytail was flailing around.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Don't this feel good, Mike? You like how I ride you?"

"Yes I do, Jen! Don't stop!!"

Jennifer continued to rock herself atop him, pressing her hands into his legs. She rolled her hips to allow his cock to pump thoroughly in and out of her tight pussy. Mike groaned and began to moan uncontrollably. This was a pleasure he did not want to end as he felt the strength returning in his body. Maybe it was from the excitement alone, but he found the desire to get involved and help her in their act of love making. Jennifer raised her head and let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. That powerful booty smashed against his body over and over in a steady rhythm. Jennifer rocked him as she kept that cock thrusting inside her. Mike groaned as he tried to fight off the urge he had to try and buck his hips. He knew how weak his body currently was, but that was of little concern to Mike. Of all the women in the world, this was Jennifer Lopez. How could he hold himself back? He had to give her an equal amount of passion to what he was receiving.

"Jen! Come on, I wanna make love to you!"

Coming to a sudden halt, she turned to glance across her right shoulder. Mike's eyes were still focused on the immense size of her giant ass. She seemed to know where his eyes were as Jennifer began to make her booty pop. Left cheek, then the right cheek twice. One bounce followed by a double bounce. He glanced away to check the IV tube connected to his right arm. Jennifer climbed out, yanking his cock from her pussy and stepping her feet on the floor. She did not utter a word as she walked over to the IV pole and leaned towards Mike.

"You wanna make love to me, Mike? Is that it?"

Mike nodded while holding up his hand to make a subtle hint at the IV tube. As long as that was there, they would have to make due with limitations. Jennifer smiled and then pressed her left hand fingers over the heart rate monitor. No sound came from the device as it seemingly shut off.

"We don't have to worry about this anymore, hun."

Jennifer smiled before speaking again.

"Close your eyes, Mike."

"Why?"

"Just do it. Trust me, I'm not gonna hurt you."

Letting out a sigh, Mike closed his eyes. A few seconds passed as he did not feel anything on his body or hand.

"Okay, now you can look."

Re-opening his eyes, Mike glanced down to see the IV tube was completely removed from his hand. There was no puncture wound or any blood whatsoever. His arm looked as if it was completely fine and had not been poked. How could she remove it and he feel no pain at all? There was no point in asking such a question. Mike no longer cared what made sense. Jennifer stepped away from the hospital bed and sat down in the guest chair sitting next to the bed.

"Come make love to me, Mike."

Could he get out of his own hospital bed? That was a question with a negative answer for most of his stay. Mike was always afraid to try and get up after the treatments, but not now. He sat up, feeling no pain whatsoever within his body as his bare feet touched the cold floor below. Jennifer's big brown eyes followed his every move. She watched his feet stomp across the white tiled floor. The chair she sat in had a navy blue cushion and dark wooden armrests. She raised her knees and stretched her legs out once he was in front of her. Mike could see her beautiful vulva lips in all of their wet glory.

"Give it to me. Right here."

Jennifer slid her right hand across her stomach. She pointed at her entrance with her index finger while moving her left hand behind her head. As he guided his cock to her pretty folds, their eyes met. Her teeth were gritted, giving him the subtle look of lustful hunger. Using her left hand, Jennifer undid the ponytail holding her hair together. The head of his cock entered her just as her long locks of brunette hair began to overflow beyond her shoulders. Her lips curved into a smile as Mike felt once again that he was gazing into the face of a goddess. Jennifer radiated with angelic energy, and now he felt that blissful pleasure more than ever as his cock thrust into her pussy. Jennifer moaned as if she were relieved that he was inside her again.

Raising her legs up, she arched them up. Mike moved his hands to grab ahold of her legs as her feet were now pushed up against his shoulders. Between the pants and groans, Mike took a deep breath. Jennifer's eyes never glanced away from his face. Her lips moved as if she were whispering something, but no words came out. The warm feeling of her tight pussy had brought so much to pleasure him, but Mike continued to thrust at this slow pace. Jennifer's hands were clasped down onto the wooden armrest of the chair. Her tits began to jiggle and shake as Mike thrust his cock into her. Jennifer gasped, letting out soft moans. They were both unconcerned if the door opened and someone walked in on them. Nothing else mattered except making love to this angel that had come to save him.

"That's it! That's it! Come on, give it to me! Give it to me!!"

Thrusting harder and faster now, Mike let out a groan. He did not believe he had this strength in his body, but now it was coming out. Jennifer's breasts continued to jiggle as her hands were not moving from the arm rest of the chair. It slightly shook before sliding back against the wall.

"Just like that! Give it to me! Give me everything you've got, Mike!!"

Mike continued to thrust his cock back and forth in her pussy, encouraged by her words. He leaned forward, far enough to finally press his hands against her boobs. Her erect nipples poked into his skin as he began to squeeze them. Jennifer gasped, letting out a loud moan.