Nurse Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! More!!"

She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. Over and over, Mike bucked his hips to give her his cock. He continued to thrust, moving faster now as he did not want to stop while his hands were still squeezing her breasts. Jennifer gasped, dropping her lower lip as her eyes gazed back at him. Her toes curled up and she screamed.

"I'm almost there, Mike! Come on! Give it to me!! Give it to me!!"

With another gasp, she screamed again.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Jennifer finally let go of the arm rest. Her fingers clenched into fists and her toes curled up as her legs began to shake. Mike gasped and let out a loud moan, still thrusting his shaft inside her as he felt her inner walls tighten up around his cock. A warm rush of her juices flooded his shaft as Mike cried out.

"Oh god, Jen! Ohhhhh god!!"

He took a step back, removing his hands from her legs and then pulling his cock out of her pussy. Her love nectar poured out from her pussy, drilling down to the floor. Mike took a moment to watch the warm gooey substance drip down and create a puddle on the floor. As he watched, Jennifer raised her legs. She arched herself on the chain and pushed the soles of her feet up against his chest.

"We're not done yet, Mike. I think we're saving the best for last."

"Oh really?"

A smirk ran across her lips as Jennifer slowly nodded her head. She rubbed her feet up and down his skinny chest. He glanced down to see the glimmering red glitter of her toenails as she moved her feet down to his cock. When he glanced back at her face, Jennifer had a mischievous grin. She winked at him while rubbing her feet against his cock. Mike moaned out to her.

"Your feet are so beautiful, Jen."

Still smiling, she began to giggle at his words. Mike could feel her soles rubbing on both sides of his cock. He broke eye contact to watch the action. Her right foot big toe pushed over the head of his cock as she then clamped her feet together around it.

"Oh my god..."

Mike gasped and swallowed his breath. He could feel her deep brown eyes staring at him, but his view was locked on the sight of her gorgeous feet rubbing up and down his cock.

"You like that, Mike? You like how my feet feel against your cock?"

Jennifer giggled after uttering her words. Maybe she knew he would be too astounded to reply back to her. All Mike could do was stand there and watch. Every lovely detail of her feet was visible to his eyes while she still had his cock between the soles. Jennifer curled the toes of her left foot, allowing the tips to press down over the head playfully.

"Mmmmmmm, I know you're loving this."

Finally, she managed to make him blush with her seductive tone of voice. Mike chuckled a laugh.

"Oh yeah, I'm loving it for sure."

Her left foot moved away, and then Jennifer used it to prop up underneath his cock. When their eyes met, she grinned with her full teeth as she tucked the head of his cock between her right foot and big toe and then wiggled it. That was the last act of teasing Jennifer did with her feet before pulling them both away. His cock dangled, swinging back and forth as she began to rise from the chair.

"You know what's next, don't you, Mike?"

Standing up to face him, Jennifer threw her arms around his neck. She shoved her breasts up against his chest, letting him feel her hardened nipples poking into his skin. As he gazed back into those angelic brown eyes, Mike softly replied.

"What? You said something about saving the best for last."

"I sure did."

"What did you mean, babe?"

Jennifer giggled.

"Honey, I think you know just what I meant. Follow your heart."

She pushed her lips to his for another passionate kiss. As he moaned into her mouth, Mike ran his hands down the perfect curves of her body. From the hips, he found his way to her giant booty from behind. He squeezed it fully with both hands. Jennifer moaned into his mouth, pulling back and then winking at him.

"I think you know full well what is the best."

With another playful giggle, she turned around and then bent over. Jennifer's hands pushed down into the cushion of the guest chair, and now Mike had a full view of her epic booty. Sunlight peeled in from the window across from them, illuminating her tanned skin to give her that angelic appearance again.

"I know what you want, Mike. You know what I want? I wanna feel your hard cock shoved right up my ass. Every last inch of it."

Rolling her hips again, Jennifer began to twerk. Mike stood there and watched as those powerful cheeks were now clapping together again. Clap. Clap. Clap. She knew just how to grind and roll her hips in a perfect rhythm without the sound of music. His focus shifted to the surrounding elements of the room. Mike noticed the hand sanitizer dispenser on the wall near the door. That black plastic device was motion detected. Every nurse before Jennifer would put their hands under it to quickly clean them before leaving the room. An idea quickly came to his mind. He dashed over to the dispenser. First his right hand palm was filled with the oily substance, then he did his left hand. As he walked back over to Jennifer, she was still twerking.

Spank! Mike's right hand slapped across the right cheek of her booty. The gooey lotion splattered across her bum with droplets flying in the air. His left hand pressed against the other booty cheek. When he pulled his hands away, Mike smiled at the big hand prints. Jennifer had stopped twerking, allowing him some time to play with her ass. The hand sanitizer was the best he could use for some kind of oil. Mike wanted to oil up that booty and see it shine in the glistening liquid. Using his hands, he rolled his palms over her ass to soak in the warm soap. Jennifer moaned and made a soft coo. Whatever was going on in her mind, he could only wonder. Once that booty was slick and wet, Mike smiled. Her skin was glowing now, thanks to the hand sanitizer.

"You ready to take my booty, Mike?"

Jennifer spoke up as she shoved it back against him. He playfully spanked the left cheek before gripping his cock.

"Big big, booty. What you got a big booty."

She giggled at him reciting the lyrics to one of her most famous singles. Mike smacked that ass again with his left hand. He guided his cock up the crack, watching it bulge between those perfect thick cheeks. Not ready to discover her dark little hole yet, he decided to move his hands over her slick ass cheeks and squeeze his cock between them. With a faint gasp, Jennifer moaned again.

"Ohhhh, that feels good."

Mike wasted no time in thrusting his cock between her ass cheeks. Every inch of his shaft glided up and down. The pleasure felt so good that he did not want to stop. His left hand nearly slipped across her slick booty, but he maintained himself for a few more thrusts. Once he stopped, Mike finally pulled her ass cheeks apart to have a peek at the hole awaiting his cock. After witnessing it, he gripped his cock and then guided the head to push in.

"Mmmmmm, there you go. Get in there. You have no idea how good this is gonna get."

After the first thrust, Mike took a deep breath and then gasped a sigh of relief. The first few inches of his cock were pushed into her famous booty. The tightness and warmth greeted his cock, but with a different feeling from her pussy. Jennifer glanced across her right shoulder to study the expression on his face. She had to have witnessed that flabbergasted gaze on the faces of many men before him. Mike truly believed this woman to be a goddess, and her booty was the most powerful weapon she possessed.

"Come on, Mike! Take my ass any way you want it!"

Thrusting again, he let out a loud moan of pleasure. His ultimate fantasy was now becoming a reality through all the strange circumstances. Spanking that ass again with his right hand, he began to buck his hips.

"Ohhhhhh god! Ohhhhh, yes!!"

All he could do was cry out in pleasure upon feeling every inch of his cock thrust up her ass. Mike watched the entire length of his shaft disappear up her booty, then pull back out. It took him some time to find a steady rhythm, but once he did, Jennifer began to moan. Her big gold hoop earrings dangled and shook along with the locks of her long hair.

"Mmmmmm yeah! That's it! Give me that cock! Right up the ass! Right where I want it!!"

Her dirty talk was enough to motivate him to thrust harder and faster. Mike stomped his left foot into the floor, crying out in pleasure.

"Oh my god! Jen!! This booty is so amazing!!"

He did not know what to say, randomly blurting out the most obvious words that first came to his mind. He continued to buck his hips, thrusting his cock inch after inch into that supreme booty.

"Ohhhhhh yeah! That's it! Keep going, Mike!! That's how you pound this booty!! Nice and hard, just like that!!"

Gritting her teeth together, Jennifer snarled a loud growl for a moment. Mike was now thrusting harder and faster. Her breasts shook, bouncing all around from underneath. Each time he made a full thrust, their bodies smacked together, and he witnessed the ripple of movement from her booty cheeks.

"Pound that ass! Yeah, just like that! Give me that cock! Give it to me!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Their bodies hit together with each full thrust to create the constant smacking noises. Mike could not slow down whatsoever. He no longer cared if he was going to finally blow his load. There was no other place he wanted to cum for this angelic goddess.

"POUND MY ASS, MIKE!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

When she screamed those words, Mike groaned. He tried to thrust as hard as he possibly could. His swinging ball sack was smacking up against the undersides of that power booty. Over and over, he gave her inch after inch of his long cock. Jennifer cried out and moaned, but it was his voice that became louder with each passing second.

"JEN!! OHHHHHH GOD, JEN!! THIS BOOTY IS SO GOOD!! THIS BOOTY!! THIS BOOTY, OHHHHH GOD!! THIS BEAUTIFUL, BIG BOOTY!!"

Unable to control himself, he continuously shouted random words about her glorious ass. Mike did not care that he was about to blow his load. He continued to thrust, still shouting as his vision began to blur.

"THIS BOOTY!! THIS BOOTY!! OHHHHH GOD, THIS BOOTY!!"

The feeling of a hard release came. Mike knew his cock was exploding within her ass, but his vision continued to blur with a white light fading from the left corner. Within seconds, it took his entire vision and then abruptly went black. Instead of panicking at this strange occurrence, Mike was more relaxed than ever, but what the hell was happening? Where did she go? His eyes could only see darkness with the slight glimmer of a wide light in the distance. As the seconds passed, this ray of light became larger. Was this the end? Mike began to wonder among his racing thoughts if something odd had occurred and this entire experience was a part of a journey into an afterlife. His heartbeat was racing and he could still feel his body, so whatever was happening, he had no idea.

Beep. Beep. Beep. He slowly opened his eyes to see that the ray of light belonged to the fluorescent light hanging on the ceiling. The heart rate monitor was beeping at a steady pace. The window of his room was covered up and the figures of two people standing in front of his bed. Mike's vision was still a bit blurry, as he could not make out the people yet as he stretched his eyes widely. The IV tube was connected to his right arm, as Mike now felt it along with the other pains in his body. Swallowing his breath, he let out a sigh as his vision was now coming back. The figure standing in front of his bed was a tall man with faded grey hair and a matching mustache. He wore a white jacket, unbuttoned to reveal a dark blue shirt underneath. A friendly smile was to greet a familiar face.

"Heart rate is back to normal, Dr. Johnson. Everything looks clear again."

That voice belonged to a nurse. Standing near the bed was none other than Nurse Alexa, offering a friendly smile to Mike as he glanced in her direction.

"You must've been having one hell of a dream. I know a real smile when I see one!"

Dr. Johnson spoke up as Alexa laughed. Mike blushed as he became embarrassed. So it was all a dream. He blushed, trying to contain his smile before speaking up.

"Yeah, that was a great dream. But... I... uh... I wasn't shouting anything, was I?"

The nurse smiled back at the doctor, and then they both bust up laughing. Mike became horrified. Oh god, he thought to himself. Was he really laying in bed screaming about JLo's ass? He could only imagine the dirty things that they had to hear from him while he was enjoying that wild dream. Nurse Alexa looked over at Mike and patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about anything. You're getting better and that's all that really matters."

From those choice words, Mike figured they must have heard him talking dirty in his sleep. He was not sure how long he had been asleep for that dream, but now back in reality, he felt embarrassed. Dr. Johnson was still laughing as they began to walk out the door.

"Try and get some more rest, Mike. I'll take you outside tomorrow to get some fresh air."

Alexa spoke while smiling back at him. She was able to contain her laughter as the doctor left the room first. Once they left the room, Mike finally sighed in relief. It was amusing that he could remember every detail of the dream, regardless of whether he was yelling at a doctor or a nurse. At least he had the thoughts of Jennifer Lopez as a guardian angel watching over him. Mike could not wait to get home and watch her music videos again. Maybe he would dream about her again when his spirits needed to be uplifted. One lovely Nurse Booty to appear and help him forget about his pain. Mike at least knew what he was going to do when he finally left this place.

THE END