Nurse Brenda

Story Info
A trans woman tends to a feverish horny friend.
1.7k words
4.46
9.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

I rushed over when I found out he wasn't feeling well. We had been down this path before, and he has a tendency to wank himself silly when he has a fever. I had a plan, and had everything I needed before I reached his house.

I was wearing my normal street clothes, a long tie-dyed hippy skirt, Birkenstocks, and a pink blouse. Nothing to get him concerned about my plan. I found him in his bedroom, naked, and laying on the bed playing with himself.

I wasn't being entirely honest when I told him the drink that I gave him was just green tea. I also had added a fast-acting sleeping agent to put him out for a little while. I needed a little time to prepare, and his being asleep made it much easier.

It was only an hour later or so when he started to wake up again. Which worked out fine. While he slept, I had used a few ropes to tie him spread eagle to the bed. I knew it wasn't needed, but certainly going to be a lot more fun for me to torment him.

I had changed into a beautiful vintage nurses dress, complete with the white sneakers, white tights and a cute little cap. The button down front also made it easier in case I wanted to shove my tits that HRT has given me into his face. I had not seen him for quite a while and I was looking forward to teasing him with them.

He looked over at me, groggily at first, as he woke up.

"Hey Brenda, what are you doing here? What... are my arms tied up?" he asked, pulling on his arms and legs.

"You know you need to take it easy, and you'll keep touching yourself so I decided you needed some proper care. And by the way, I am Nurse Brenda" I informed him.

He got a wicked smile on his face as I sat down next to him on the bed, and reached over with my hand and very lightly started using a finger to draw on his hardening member.

"Now just relax baby, let the nurse do her job" I said. He just closed his eyes and moaned a little.

I spent the next half hour just playing with his member, using my hands to very lightly touch and caress him. I would periodically lean over and lick just the tip. His breathing was a bit erratic, but I felt he was doing okay. The moans didn't sound painful. And I hadn't gagged him, so he could have actually told me if something was wrong.

I pulled some of my stockings out of my toy bag, and started dragging the soft fabric across his member. Just lightly enough to tease him. When he tried to move his hips, I would stop. I then started focusing on the twins. First with the stockings, then with light touches from my hand. Then I used both hands on them, and took his member in my mouth. Licking the tip, using my lips to hold just the end of it in my mouth, while both my hands fondled and played with him.

He was getting really excited, hips gyrating, his dick was rock hard, and then I pulled back and stopped. I kept the torment up for over an hour, then realized it was time for him to take some more meds.

I went in the other room, got the meds and a glass of water. When I returned, I unclipped his wrists and helped him sit up. His legs stayed secured to the bed... he still wasn't getting to go anywhere.

He eyed me with suspicion when I handed him the two pills to take.

"Don't worry baby, these are just allergy pills. They'll help! Really!" I convinced him. And it was true, they were allergy pills, and very effective ones. However, the dosage is one pill every 8 hours, not two. And I knew from research and previous conversations, if he took two, they tended to make him a little light headed, and a bit hornier. Which, let's face it, is fun.

After he took the pills, and was done with the glass of water, I had him lay back down, and he obediently let me tie up his hands again. Technically I just clipped a carabiner onto the leather cuffs I put on his wrists, but the carabiner was tied to ropes that were securely attached under the bed.

I straddled his body by hiking up my dress. One of my white nylon-covered legs on each side of his naked body. I scooted down a little, and started rubbing my tucked member against his exposed dick. He moaned a bit, and so did I... teasing him made me horny too. I kept it up for a while to satiate myself a little, and I stopped when he was getting a little too worked up.

I scooted up his body a little, and made a big show of slowly unbuttoning my dress, which revealed my real breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra, I wanted to make sure he knew they were real, and they were mine. And now, I was going to let him suck on them a little.

I spread my dress open, letting them spill out. I then leaned forward and held myself so that my left nipple was hanging just over his mouth. He reached out his tongue and started licking at me, which felt heavenly. I subconsciously started rubbing my nylon encased member against his chest while he licked my nipples. First one, then the other. I was getting way too turned on teasing him like this. I think he was too, but there wasn't anything touching his rock-hard member.

I leaned down farther, and buried his face in my cleavage. Using my arms to squeeze his face with my boobs. My body frantically rubbing my trapped member against his chest. Then I sat up a little more, redirecting my nipple back into his mouth. The new sensation was too much for me, and with my frantically rubbing against his chest, I had an orgasm. The waves of pleasure overtaking my body, and I collapsed on top of my imprisoned lover.

I laid there for a few minutes while I caught my breath. His face was buried again in my cleavage. He didn't seem to mind. When I did finally climb off him, he asked "you got yours, what about me?"

I replied "don't worry, Nurse Brenda will take care of you."

I reached into my bag, and made a big show of pulling the largest dildo I owned out and wave it in the air. I set it down between his legs. I really had no intention of using it on him, that wouldn't be a good size to insert. I just enjoyed toying with him, like he had multiple times toyed with me.

"Hey, Brenda! No! You are not sticking that inside me!" he exclaimed loudly.

"Well then, you better make sure you follow my orders then. Otherwise, I'm going to pull out my strap-on and fuck you with this lovely beast" I said, trying to sound sultry.

In reality, I had never stuck something that big in me either, and had no intention of ever using it. I had bought it for use in naughty photos.

I stuck a few other of my toys between his legs, where he couldn't see them. I positioned myself there as well, so I was partly laying on the bed, with my head right at the proper place to take him in my mouth. I was propped up on my elbows so I could tease him with my mouth, and play with the twins and his ass with my hands.

I already knew, he was worried about something penetrating his ass, so I would not do that. But it is fair game to tease him about it.

My own experimentation had taught me how sensitive the entry hole is, which doesn't require penetration to stimulate. I held the giant dildo in one hand, moving up toward his ass where he could see it. What he didn't know, was that I also had a vibrator with a swivel head already right next to his exposed orifice.

He started to object again, but I ignored him and took the tip of his member into my mouth (no hands, of course). And was using my hands to push the vibrator against his quivering, fearful hole. Then, as I held the vibrator pushed against him - no lubricant, it wasn't going inside - I held the head of his dick in my mouth with my lips, and licked the tip inside my mouth.

His head fell back on the bed, moaning, and then I switched on the vibrator with my other hand. He screamed out and his entire body jumped. I pushed the vibrator against his ass, and watched his body quiver. My tongue continued to work on his hard member, and I fondled the twins with my other hand.

His body was gyrating, trying to stick his dick farther into my mouth, but I wouldn't let him. I kept my tormenting up for another fifteen or twenty minutes and he was getting frantic so I finally sucked him into my mouth as far as I could. It's bigger than my mouth will take, so I used one of my hands to grab the base of his shaft. My other hand was moving the vibrator around, teasing his ass, the twins, back and forth. His body tensed up and he shot into my mouth.

I tried to swallow what I could, but some was running down my mouth, and some was all over him as well. I held him as tightly in my mouth as I could until he calmed down. Then I got up, got a wet, warm washcloth, and cleaned him all up.

I stepped into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, and rinse out the washcloth, and when I came back, he had already fallen asleep.

I checked on him periodically while he slept, until he woke up again about an hour and half later. Then I did it all again. Nursing is hard work!

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers