All Comments on 'Nurse Brenda'

by BrendaD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can be my nurse anytime!

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 1 year ago

"I heard that you were feeling ill, headache, fever, and a chill... I came to help restore your pluck, 'cause I'm the nurse who likes to..." SLAM!

(Ferris Bhuler's Day Off) ;)

Fun story Brenda!

mynameisbenmynameisbenover 1 year ago

An endearing little fantasy that made me wish that I was there. But then, the way Brenda tells the story, I felt like I actually was. Great job!

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 1 year ago

What I would have given to have a nurse like you in the hospital. Excellent story, well written and brief. I truly enjoy your writing. Both kinky and fun!

BooCuckeQueenBooCuckeQueenover 1 year ago

Splendid work! Although, I would liked to have seen a little more detail. One thing I feel would have really added to the atmosphere of the story would have been the sounds of anguished screams, montiors going crazy from your medicine, or while she played nurse. Nonetheless, thank you perfectly captured the moment given the length of the work.

Bisexguy70Bisexguy70over 1 year ago

I just wish i had a nurse like this one!!! I suffer with allergies and medicine makes me drowsy. It also makes me horny. So i can relate and feel very connected with this story. The way Brenda describes how she teases that guys cock is so stimulating. I can almost sense the feel of her soft lips. Being tied down and teased is a wonderful scenario. Oh the ache he must have experienced. Only an expert in the art of oral delights can describe this experience. I can even imagine being taunted by the beautiful tender caring nipples as she nursed him to this state of euphoric desires. I cant even imagine the trifecta of her mouth on his cock, her hands on his “twins” and a vibrator expertly placed on his sphincter. After reading this story im sure ill have many many orgasms to cum. Every time imagining my cock filling her mouth and gyrating from the intense pleasure shes giving me. After i got free, id give this nurse the biggest hug and the hottest most sensual kiss i can muster!! WOW. 5 stars… no more like 10 stars!! Incredible and talented she is!!

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

I loved it!! I'm almost speechless. Your writing is amazing and empathicly draws the reader into the story. I wish I had nurses like you in the past. I'd love to drawn & quartered and delightfully abused. 10 stars!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL585 months ago

Thank you for this story. It was exactly what I needed to read today. Yeah, "read". We'll go with that.

Oh, and I fell a cold coming on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrendaD@BrendaD
A pre-op trans woman widow, and I generally consider myself a lesbian. Then more and more lately, I think I am BI. I guess I don’t really know. But for sure, I am a lovey bunny! I want romance, caring, giving, supporting, honesty and sharing. All that romantic stuff! I don’t...