Nurse Isabel at the Sperm Bank

Story Info
A young nurse is violated by sperm bank donors.
3.8k words
4.47
79.1k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeathSpa
DeathSpa
25 Followers

Her alarm still belatedly blaring, Isabel Barnes stepped rapidly into a pair of high-waisted sheer black panties, the fabric gliding silkily over her famously delicate skin as she tugged them hastily up her legs. Today was her first shift as a "collection nurse" at the exclusive new sperm bank down the street, and she was already running significantly late. Despite the ominous-sounding job title, she'd been reassured that the job was primarily about distributing "erotic materials" to each donor, making sure each room was in order, and collecting each donation vial once the deed was completed.

Isabel was young and slim, with pale skin and long tangled waves of dark hair. Although blessed with a round, perky, obscenely eye-catching ass, her breasts were barely an A-cup, capped with swollen-looking scarlet nipples, accentuated even further by a dumbbell piercing through each. Between her thighs was an indecent sprawl of dark fuzz, over a snug, velvet-lipped little slit.

Several details of her appearance seemed to make her an unlikely candidate for a position as an entry-level sperm bank nurse, including her large, intelligent dark eyes and the elegant-looking minimalist tattoos that decorated a few discrete places on her body. However, it was well known "in the industry" that the prospect of spending every workday around endless amounts of fresh semen had a certain unconscious appeal for a particular type of woman.

Not bothering with a bra, Isabel quickly buttoned up her tidy white nurse's uniform over her bare little breasts and stepped into a pair of comfortable sneakers. With that she darted out the door for her first day of work.

The clinic was large, sleek, and imposing--clearly intended to attract the most desirable, well-heeled donors and clientele. Striding as rapidly as she could down the long tiled hall, Isabel managed to arrive in time to hear the very end of a presentation by her new boss, the supervising physician, Dr. Vaughn. A kind-looking, slightly distracted man in his late 50's, the doctor was in the middle of explaining to the gathered nurses,

"...and so I know this won't be popular with some of you ladies, but you can see the evidence as well as I can. Various environmental and behavioral factors are steadily lowering the average male sperm count in this country. However, by introducing the, ahem--'thrill of the chase,' laboratory tests have been able to counteract this effect enormously, both in sperm count and overall volume of ejaculate."

At this point he noticed the breathless young Isabel trying to look casual and attentive at the back of the room as if she'd been there all morning.

"Well, I was intending to have you all draw straws for our first trial, but since Nurse Barnes seems to think 9:30 is an appropriate time to arrive at work, I think she's just volunteered."

Isabel felt her cheeks color slightly, a tremor of apprehension rising in her stomach as she realized how relieved the other nurses looked, some of them trying to give her reassuring, sympathetic smiles. Exactly what had she just been chosen for?

Despite her attempts to waylay one or two of her coworkers to explain what she had missed, they all quickly slipped out of the room, some discretely raising their eyebrows at each other, as if to communicate "Better her than me!"

Isabel was soon left alone with Dr. Vaughn, who smiled and led her firmly out of the room by her elbow. He clearly thought she'd heard more of the presentation than she had, for as they walked down the hall he began,

"Now, obviously, I want to reassure you--if the donors were to ejaculate inside you, or onto your body, that would obviously defeat the purpose of sperm collection!"

He chuckled to himself, clearly pleased with this line, oblivious to the wide-eyed expression on the new little nurse's face. As he guided her into one of the donation suites, Isabel began to blurt,

"W-what are you *talking* about? Why would I...w-why would I be anywhere near them during...during *ejaculation*?"

She finally looked around the suite, her adorable state of panic increasing as she realized it was laid out much more like a hotel suite than the typically spartan collection rooms.

Besides a bed and sofa, the most obvious feature was a large one-way mirror built into one wall. Dr. Vaughn smiled over her shoulder at the two large orderlies who had silently entered the room behind them, and explained kindly,

"Nurse, the only way our industry is going to survive this desensitized era is if we begin providing some kind of..."

He motioned abstractly in the air.

"Some kind of...thrill. Basically, the idea is to let a donor into the room with you. He'll chase you around a bit, perhaps enjoy a bit of...stimulation...after your capture, and then he'll fill a donation vial with one of the most potent samples we've ever collected."

He smiled broadly, clearly thrilled with this new plan to save his clinic.

Isabel was already halfway to the door, giving a haughty shake of her dark hair,

"Absolutely fucking not. I am not a...a *cum target* for strange men! This is not in any way part of my job description, and I'm going to report this insanity immediately!"

Dr. Vaughn motioned to the two orderlies, who each pinned one of Isabel's arms, lifting her off the ground easily, her sneakers kicking in the air. Stepping closer, the doctor explained,

"Of course I knew whoever we selected would have some reservations. It's only natural to be nervous about being left alone with so much unbridled male need. And of course we want to make sure you're not *too* effective at dodging the donors...so we've prepared these."

Dr. Vaughn retrieved a small case from the pocket of his white coat and opened it, revealing two sleek purple spheres.

"I'm *quite* proud of these. They melt at body temperature, releasing an extremely potent, ah...sensitizing agent...as well as various other hormones. The inert portion is mostly coconut oil, so this obviates the need for lubricant, as well."

Without further ceremony the older man stepped up to the struggling young nurse and began to push her uniform up over her soft, pale thighs.

"Let me the fuck down, immediately, I'm not participating in this half-baked bullshit, and if you even *think* about trying to put one of those *inside* me--!"

Dr. Vaughn hummed to himself, ignoring her as he would any difficult patient, his hands finding the waistband of her ultra-soft little panties, dragging them instantly down her legs and off entirely, before wadding them into his pocket like an afterthought.

"Now then...I'm truly excited to see how my little 'performance enhancers' operate..."

Retrieving the first little sphere, he teased it once or twice over Isabel's slit, and then nudged it into the snug confines of her vagina, the outer layers instantly beginning to melt. Isabel made an outraged little moan, struggling in the arms of the orderlies, her uniform hiked up ludicrously around her belly. Dr. Vaughn waited until she'd been immobilized again, and then slowly dragged the second sphere through the ultra-sensitive cleft of the poor young nurse's proud, perky butt.

Isabel's face flushed even redder, her teeth set in a defeated little scowl, as she felt the second sphere being pushed decisively up her ass. The doctor stepped back, saying to the orderlies,

"Thank you, gentlemen. I think Nurse Barnes should be a little more pliable in just a few seconds..."

Isabel opened her mouth to spit something venomous at this perverted fool of a doctor, just as an absurd, volcanic heat began to spread between her thighs. The little medicinal spheres were rapidly melting in the warmth of her tight holes, flooding her system with a potent blend of sex drugs. Dr. Vaughn smiled at her,

"There we go, Nurse...I can see from the condition of your nipples that our little dose is having the desired effect."

Isabel managed to look down at herself, her fat pink nipples standing up like swollen cherries under her uniform top, throbbing with astonishing need.

After a moment of shock, the little nurse resumed protesting, still held up between the two orderlies, each restraining her with one hand and suddenly wielding a thick, pink, jelly vibrator in the other.

"No, no, no, absolutely not, absolutely fucking not!"

She protested as the tip of one was dragged along her slit, while the other circled her agonizingly sensitive little asshole. About five seconds of stimulation was all it took, a prettily addled expression blooming on Isabel's face as the potent load of pheromones circulated through her system, her pristine little holes practically boiling with obscene, wet heat.

The orderlies briskly dipped the two fat vibrators into her cunt and asshole, stirring up her sensitive, greedy insides. She bit her plump lower lip desperately, but the room gradually filled with urgent, feminine little gasps and whimpers. By the time they set her down she could barely stand, her soft thighs trembling wildly, her eyes darting desperately at the toys which had so recently been poised to deliver her a shuddering, squealing orgasm.

Isabel's mental resources were now being captured almost entirely by the delirious sexual need spreading through her pussy and radiating across her asshole. She barely managed to pull her uniform back down over her dark little bush, as a first drop of mingled coconut oil and hot vaginal fluid escaped down her inner thigh. She was distantly aware that her sensible sneakers were being pulled off and replaced by hot-pink sandals with ludicrous, teetering four-inch-thick soles.

"Good, good, that should shorten our little 'chase' sufficiently. Let's clear the room for the donor, now, gentlemen."

Dr. Vaughn and his assistants left the room, leaving Isabel tottering, mouth hanging open, her hands twitching with the suppressed desire to fall to her knees and fingerfuck both her traitorous little holes simultaneously.

The first donor was a heavyset, graying older man, already visibly and impressively tenting the front of his terrycloth courtesy shorts. Clearly briefed on the new donation system, he gave Isabel a self-satisfied wave from the doorway and moved rapidly toward her.

A cute, extremely brief game of chase ensued as Isabel tried to dodge her first client, tottering and trembling around the room only to end up captured in his arms, with his erection pressed against her belly. The older man enthusiastically buried his tongue in her wet little mouth, panting with thrilled exertion as he sucked powerfully on the pretty young nurse's tongue. The potent pheromones coursing through her body had turned even her mouth into an erogenous zone by now, causing her eyelids to flutter with lewd, intense pleasure as he tasted her deeply.

Forcing Isabel to her knees, the donor took two fistfuls of her dark hair and used them as leverage to smear her soft, swollen lips over his bulge, dampening the fabric of his shorts visibly with her saliva. Trembling almost as badly with excitement as his captured little nurse was with need, he managed to tug the waistband down with one hand, his oversized masculine prick landing heavily on Isabel's face. She briefly crossed her eyes trying to focus on the throbbing shaft resting on her forehead, before getting an abrupt initial noseful of male pheromones and hot precum.

All it took at that point was a single heavy tap of his cockhead against her mouth, and Isabel's lips popped open, sucking the stranger's prick into her hot little mouth before her brain was even aware of the decision. The donor moaned appreciatively, rapidly nudging his shaft deeper, invading the young nurse's throat, as Isabel's eyes rolled back slightly in addled pleasure. The older man began to fully throatfuck her, his heavy, swollen balls thumping rhythmically against her chin. Just as he began to shudder and grunt with his approaching orgasm, a voice on the intercom broke in to say politely,

"Uh, sir, now would be a good time to prepare a collection vial, before--...ah. Well."

The voice trailed off in defeat, the observers in the next room plainly able to see the donor's lengthy shaft fully buried down the poor little nurse's throat as he began to orgasm colossally, spurting endless hot ropes of potent semen into Isabel's stomach--such an enormous volume that she could feel the lewd warmth spreading in her belly. Smiling smugly down at her, the donor smeared his prick clean on her uniform and headed for the exit.

The door had barely closed behind him when the next donor appeared. This one was around 40, with a slightly devilish expression in his eyes. He easily caught Nurse Isabel's wrists in his hand as she struggled to her feet, and bent her over the arm of the sofa, her fat little ass pushed up into the air. He carefully studied a selection of sex toys laid out on the table, and selected a long, pink, heavily-ribbed anal toy. He pushed two fingers into the poor girl's mouth and tugged her tongue into view, rubbing the toy along it, coating it in her saliva.

"I think I can tell what kind of girl you are, can't I?"

He kissed the tip of the toy against Isabel's snug little asshole, tapping it against her hole like a fingertip. He waited for her to try and scowl and then sunk the first two inches abruptly up into her butt, her poor overclocked little asshole sucking at the intruder like a needy mouth. Then he took the young nurse tightly in his arms, and began to saw the toy slowly back and forth, all the way up into her most intimate little hole, distinctly taking his time.

After a few minutes, the donor noticed the trail of need drooling down Nurse Isabel's inner thigh and casually smeared it over her blushing features, filling her nostrils with the scent of her own soaked cunt. Meanwhile the toy continued to slide back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, every movement of each velvety ridge scrambling the poor little nurse's brain even more severely. Until abruptly it was pulled back, the sudden emptiness producing a brief frustrated grimace across Isabel's features. Her client smiled down at her, asking gently,

"Would you like to be assfucked, my dear?"

The poor girl was initially unable to process the question, her brain focused entirely on the lava-hot sexual ache throbbing in her asshole. She blinked drunkenly, managing to whisper,

"W-what..?"

The donor smirked, clearly pleased with how successfully he had rewired her into thinking with her asshole.

"Would *you*...like *me*...to *fuck you*...up your *ass*, nurse?" He said in a helpfully slow, clear voice.

This time the question broke through, producing an adorable "lost kitten" expression in her dark eyes. Isabel opened and closed her pretty mouth several times, before giving up and nodding at her soon to be lover. Standing behind her, he guided her shaky hands to her soft, shapely asscheeks, holding them in place under his own until she was able to keep her asscrack spread without assistance.

Standing behind her, he released his fat, heavy shaft, letting it smack heavily against Isabel's exposed little asshole. The donor moaned, sliding his prick up and down between her pretty cheeks, copious precum drooling over her cheeks and down her crack.

"Here we go, honey,"

He said gently, and began to slowly push his tip against Isabel's most intimate little hole. The poor cum-drunk nurse moaned hoarsely, feeling her snug young asshole spreading wider and wider to accommodate her new lover. He paused briefly for her to adjust, but feeling the coconut oil still coating the walls of her asshole, he smirked and pushed forward again, forcing a lewd groan of humiliation from Isabel's trembling mouth as his entire shaft was pushed up her butt. She felt a thrill of panic as the donor grabbed a handful of her chaotic dark hair, pulling her head back toward him tightly.

With her body under control he began to fire his hips powerfully back and forth, sodomizing the poor young nurse deeply, the stimulation to her overheated asshole immediately beginning to produce a lewd little symphony of whimpers and gasps and outright grunts. Dr. Vaughn's voice broke in on the intercom again, clearly trying to get a little further ahead after the previous failure of sample collection.

"Sir, the sample vials are next to you--please be sure to have one ready when you're close to ejaculation."

Unfortunately, the stranger enthusiastically buttfucking the dazed, sweating little nurse was more focused on reaching under her, hunting for her sizzling clit. A few light strokes of his finger, in time with the thick shaft ruining her little asshole, was all it took to push Isabel over the edge into a thrashing, incoherent orgasm. Her pale bubble butt rippled as she slammed her hips back, her little pussy practically jetting between her feet. The donor fumbled for a vial, unprepared for the abruptly tightened grip of Isabel's greedy asshole. The first several hot spurts of his orgasm were jetted up her ass, coating her interior walls with gooey sperm. Her lover finally managed to pull back, only to lose the rest of his load in a copious mess over the young nurse's ass--potent semen wasted all over her pretty cheeks.

Meanwhile in the observation room, Dr. Vaughn was being consoled by a colleague.

"The process is fine, doctor. It's obvious from the volume of ejaculate that this is an incredibly powerful collection strategy. The problem is that nurse of yours--she's the most natural target for semen I've ever seen. Naturally every donor is going to make his 'deposit' inside of a little tramp like that."

Dr. Vaughn nodded, staring grimly through the glass at the obscenely cum-smeared Isabel as the second donor slipped merrily out the door of the donation room.

"I suppose you're right. Well, send in the last donor, he may as well have his fun as well. We'll give this another shot next month with a less...appealing assistant."

Isabel blinked blearily as the door opened a final time, her body still splayed over the arm of the couch. Her eyes widened enormously, a massive thrill of embarrassment coursing down her spine as she recognized the tall man about her own age in the doorway. He'd been part of her circle of friends, and had developed an obsessive crush on her. She'd teased him practically beyond endurance--and now here he was, an enormous grin of recognition spreading across his features.

"Hi, Is. Tough day at work?"

She reached a trembling hand back, trying to drag her uniform back down over her cum-smeared hips and lift her torso off the couch at the same time. But her friend caught her quickly, lifting her flushed, slightly sweaty body in his arms before spreading her on the floor on her back.

"You're kind of a mess, huh? Are you still feeling all those fun pheromones they dosed you with?"

He dipped two fingers experimentally into Isabel's inflamed, continually leaking little cunt, making a noise of satisfaction as she whimpered and lifted her hips instantly to meet his hand.

"This is too cute. I've had so many fantasies that began...well, not exactly like this, but close! But don't worry, I know just what you need next."

The young nurse shook her head drunkenly from side to side, her eyes on her friend's crotch as he pushed down his terrycloth shorts, releasing a thick, impressively erect prick. She stammered something in an unsteady voice, but the phrase "...not on birth control..." was clearly audible. His response was another massive grin.

"Isn't this sort of what a sperm bank is all about? I'm just skipping the middle man. You've got a really gorgeous little bush, by the way."

With that, he began to tease his hot tip down the poor little nurse's slit, before sighing with pleasure as he sank inside her profoundly fertile young cunt. Her hands managed to press unsteadily against his lower stomach, trying to protect herself from a round of unprotected vaginal sex, but the donor buried his fat prick deeper and deeper into her snug, sticky pussy.

DeathSpa
DeathSpa
25 Followers
12