Nurse Isabel at the Sperm Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeathSpa
DeathSpa
24 Followers

"Holy shit, you are *soaked,* aren't you, Is?"

He smirked again, giving her a peck on the cheek that would have passed for cute if he hadn't been balls-deep inside her.

She tried to scowl up at her latest lover, the effect not quite coming off with her mouth still hanging open with pleasure.

"N-not inside me...please..."

Her friend responded by seizing both her ankles, pulling her pale legs up almost straight against his body, beginning to moan as he picked up a deep, intense pace.

"I'm sorry, this is an opportunity I just can't pass up. If you'll let a stranger fuck you up the ass, you can--annhh--certainly take a load in your pussy."

It was very hard for Isabel to dispute this logic, since she could still feel the previous donor's massive load drooling from her abused little asshole. Meanwhile the final donor was leaning forward, her calves against his shoulders, bending her double on the carpeted floor of the suite. His pace kept increasing, burying every inch of his thick shaft in Isabel's overheated little cunt.

Despite the enormous risk, her dark eyes soon began seeking his, subtly encouraging him to pound her aching pussy as deeply as possible. He smiled greedily, pushing Isabel's knees up against her shoulders, bending her body into the perfect breeding position.

"Are you ready, Is? I'm so excited for this, your cunt is *incredibly* tight..."

With that his pace increased abruptly, his heavy balls landing heavily with each stroke. Isabel opened her mouth to say something, but instead was overcome by a wave of need, as she began to cum all over her friend's fat prick. The man likewise started to speak, but gasped instead as he felt her pussy throbbing and squeezing him as she came. And then it was all over--his hips bucked against her, he groaned, and she felt the first hot spurts of his load.

Her friend had clearly been abstaining from sex to guarantee a large donation, and Isabel's fertile little pussy was bathed over and over and over in hot, gooey, potent semen, until it began to leak down the crack of her ass on each stroke. As he finally withdrew and covered himself again with the soft shorts, the donor smirked at the box of empty donation vials.

"Wow, you're not very good at your job, are you, Is? Oh well, you're a much better place for it anyway."

He gave her a last kiss on the cheek and disappeared, leaving Isabel on the floor, her uniform around her belly, completely streaked and stained with semen from head to toe. She'd remain like that until the two orderlies finally returned to sponge her clean and send her on her tottering way home.

DeathSpa
DeathSpa
24 Followers
12