Nurse Rachel has a Cure

Story Info
Nurse Rachel roleplays to fix Dave's erection problem.
1.7k words
4.16
13.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
125 Followers

There is a certain amount of medical play in this story, namely an enema before some great sex. If that isn't your cup of tea, then you might stop reading here. Otherwise, it's a fun little tale about a cute little tail.

This is a sequel to Taking Care of Mutual Needs. In previous stories Dave had met up with his cousin, Rachel while on a business trip to Seattle. Dave was a metallurgist for an aircraft components company; Rachel and Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner. In the two days when he previous had visited with Rachel, Dave found out that she was one kinky lady as the two of them explored some of the various sex toys that she had collected. Good things need to come to an end and Dave left to fly back east, but with him were fond memories of the sexual explorations that the two had engaged in during that brief stay. This story picks up when Dave needs to head back to Seattle.

Rachel's cellphone rang and despite not recognizing the number, she answered. "Hello."

"I need an appointment with one very kinky nurse," he said not able to fully keep from laughing. "Is there one that might have an appointment tomorrow evening?"

Rachel's mind didn't have to work on overtime for very long before she realize that it was Dave calling. She immediately remembered the last time that they were together. It had been a fun evening, but now even the thought of it was making things damp in her bikinis.

"I think there we can work you in tomorrow evening. Do you have any particular problems? I seem to recall that you had one the last time you were here and that we did work on treating it," she said making reference to Dave's erections and how she so deftly worked at curing them.

"Well, yes, that same problem came back and I'm afraid that more of your treatments are now going to be necessary," said Dave feeling the boner grow in his briefs as he, too, remembered the great time that he and Rachel had shared in her bed.

"That makes this an emergency visit so we can work you in whenever you need. What time would be good?"

"My flight gets in at 5:10 so by the time I get a rental car and deal with rush hour traffic, how would 6:30 be? We can have dinner and you can perform a pre-procedure consultation. Then we can address my problem but I know that you have the right treatment options."

"That will be fine. I will see you then," she said pressing the off button on her cellphone. Rachel was excited to see Dave again and was thrilled that he called. Her challenge would now be to try to keep her mind off of tomorrow night, but she knew that such was not going to be likely. She would have to come up with some new twist that would make Dave's visit memorable. "Now what would that be?" she asked herself.

Dave knocked on Rachel's door exactly at 6:30. She felt her pulse quicken even as she went to let him in. "Right on time! I like that! It is so annoying when a patient comes late!"

"Funny, but I always thought that cumming early would be a bigger problem," he replied with the intended double entendre.

"I don't think you ever had that problem," she responded not missing his point. "Let's go get something to eat. I'm starved."

"I got us a reservation at Die Kucher an die Ecke. I hope you like German," Dave said opening the door so that they could leave.

"I love German. Especially their sausage," she teased.

After dinner they returned to Rachel's condo. This was now time for Rachel's surprise. "Let's have an after dinner drink, but in the meantime I have to go visit the little girl's room," she said heading down the hallway.

Dave hadn't kept track of the time that Rachel was gone, but when she returned she had changed to a nurse's uniform. When we say nurse's uniform we don't mean scrubs, but a starched white dress that came to mid-thigh, white stockings held up with a garter belt, and a white pushup bra. Rachel had the uniform down to the last detail including a white cap and even a nursing school RN pin. Needless to say, Dave's jaw dropped at the sight of her.

"What the . . .?" he began.

"I'm Nurse Rachel. You did phone for an appointment so that we could treat that recurring problem of yours."

"Well, yeah . . ."

"That's just what we are going to do. So let's get started and if you'll follow me, please."

Dave followed Rachel back to the guest bedroom. Rachel handed him an examination gown and instructed that he take everything off and put on the gown with the opening in the back. Then she left.

Dave decided to play along and was actually quite amused by all the trouble that Rachel had gone through to prepare the authentic costume. Following her instructions he removed his clothes and put on the gown. Then he sat on the edge of the bed to wait for the next scene in what he thought was going to be a one act play. He didn't have long to wait because just like at the doctor's office there came a knock at the door and then Rachel entered carrying a bulging red enema bag, a big fluffy towel, a pair of latex gloves, and a tube of KY.

"What the . . . "

"Now, we'll have no such language like that here," she said spreading the towel over the bedspread and donning the gloves. "We're going to get you nice and cleaned out to see if that problem of yours comes back. So, if you would be kind enough to lie on the towel on your left side drawing your right knee up to your chest we can get started."

"But why am I getting an enema?"

"Because when we first observed your problem condition it was following the enema that I had to give you for your tummy ache. Remember? Now just be a good boy and relax."

"OK, you're the nurse."

"I am," she said taking a liberal amount of the KY on her gloved index finger and inserting it in my anus. I noted that Rachel was not the least bit hesitant in performing this task and it felt like she had her finger inside of me its full length, too. She withdrew her finger, replaced it with the nozzle, clicked open the clamp and began the enema.

As he started to fill the thought kept running through his mind about how bizarre all this was. It was like they were doing a medical roleplay onto which was added some wonderful sex, or maybe we should say the last time that they had some wonderful sex.

Rachel raised the level of the bag and asked, "Are you doing alright?"

Just as he said "I am" the warm water must have hit his prostate and he got a really stiff erection. Rachel noticed it, too, and observed, "Oh, I think your problem is back. After you finish the enema we'll have to take care of that."

Eventually, what had been the contents of the bag were now churning around in my gut and the feeling of needing to go to the toilet became overwhelming. Rachel removed the nozzle and I headed off across the hall to attend to the necessary next phase. As he sat there he remembered what had happened the last time he was doing this, namely that when he returned to the bedroom Rachel was standing there stark naked. She had had him lie down on the bed and then straddled him lowering her moist pussy and allowing him to fully penetrate her. It was great sex and now he wondered if we were going to repeat that scene.

Dave finished in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, but much to his surprise Rachel was waiting for him, not naked as he was expecting, but still dressed in that cute little nurses uniform. His mind started to wonder what was going to happen next. Now let's also explain that he was standing there still dressed in the medical gown with his erect member creating a small tent in a very visible location.

"I see that you still have that problem. We're just going to have to take care of it, aren't we?" she asked.

Dave decided to play along and said, "Well, that was the reason that I made the appointment."

"Alright, let's proceed to the next step," she said as she laid down on the bed, raised the hem of her dress up to her waist and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Instead her perfectly shaved pussy was nicely framed by the garter belt and looked as enticing as ever. Evidenced by her very moist pussy Rachel had to have been thinking about this moment for some time, maybe even before they had gone to dinner.

While Dave would have loved to have given her oral at this point his stiff erection needed attention as did her moist pussy. While a hospital gown is not the sexiest lovemaking attire, it does offer ample access to everything and soon he was entering her. Although he started slowly enough, her ample natural lubrication made for an easy entry and soon had buried his shaft its full length. Rachel groaned with pleasure as Dave commenced with short, shallow strokes. As passion built she began gyrating her hips and rapid breathing. Eventually Dave returned to the long strokes and a prodigious ejaculation that filled her pussy with his cum.

"That was awesome!" she exclaimed. "But did it cure your problem?"

Dave withdrew and looked down at his limp organ and could attest to the fact that it was no longer erect.

"Oh, good. I'm really glad that the cure worked."

"It did for the moment, but I think I'm going to have to return for additional treatments. How soon can I get a follow-up appointment?"

"How soon do you think you might need one?" she said getting off the bed and pulling her nurses uniform from up around her waist. She put her cap back on and once again assumed that very professional appearance that she could carry off so well. Nurse Rachel was back in her role.


doctorwes
doctorwes
125 Followers